Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 9:00 PM PST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 3:54 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 99.5 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Periods of rain mixed with wet snow ending early this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 early this evening. Low minus 7.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light late in the morning. High minus 5.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
-6° | -10°
21° | 14°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
-5° | -11°
23° | 12°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Homicide team investigates shots fired at police in Mission, B.C.
- The Integrated Homicide Investigation Team is looking into an incident in which shots were fired at Mission RCMP Thursday night putting at least one bullet hole into a police cruiser.
- Vancouver Seawall closed between English Bay and Lumberman's Arch video
- A section of the Seawall in Stanley Park has been closed due to high waves.
- Botulism fears prompt 'Finest at Sea' seafood recall
- Vancouver Coastal Health is warning customers of Finest at Sea Ocean Products not to consume four varieties of Bruno's Best ready-to-eat seafood products.
- Living off grid: new book shares Canadian stories of life off the power grid audio
- A new book and documentary, Life Off Grid, documents the unusual, challenging and rewarding experiences of Canadians who live off the power grid.
- Revelstoke's Bighorn ski chalet named best in the world audio
- The World Ski Awards winner has 16 spacious rooms, a private movie theatre, a private chef and a private helipad - and it will cost you $65,000 to stay there.