Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clearing this evening. Low 6.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the evening and after midnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 8.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
15° | 4°
59° | 39°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
19° | 3°
66° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Video Mount Pleasant skate park closure decision postponed
- The Vancouver Park Board deferred making a decision on potentially closing the local skate park in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood.
- B.C. Chief Medical Officer challenges Rona Ambrose's reasons against dispensaries audio
- B.C.'s Chief Medical Officer says marijuana does have some medical benefits, countering claims from federal Health Minister Rona Ambrose that it has no medicinal value.
- Zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park approved by Vancouver Park Board
- The Vancouver Park Board voted in favour of a proposal to install a temporary zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park to help celebrate the park's 75th anniversary.
- Canadian hiking couple's family waits for news from Nepal
- Vancouver man Adam Smith is doing everything he can to try and locate his aunt and uncle in earthquake-ravaged Nepal.
- Medical marijuana rules from College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C. worrisome to some doctors
- Some B.C. doctors are concerned that the forthcoming guidelines for prescribing medical marijuana will cut off care to a number of their patients.