Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsThu May 26, 16 at 9:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:51 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu May 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 9.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 18.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 7.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- 2 elderly women assaulted on Vancouver's West Side
- An 84-year-old woman sitting on her walker was kicked off her seat by a stranger and a 70-year-old woman in a wheelchair was punched in the face.
- Double tug boat crash near Nanaimo leaves vessel underwater
- The Transportation Safety Board is investigating a collision between two tug boats that caused one vessel to sink near Gabriola Island, off the east coast of Vancouver Island.
- Repeat illegal fishing offences land B.C. man in jail — again
- A commercial fisherman who sold up to $100,000 in illegally acquired crab and halibut has been sentenced to 21 days in jail for breaching his probation conditions.
- Accessible van changes Surrey family's life
- For Danielle Brisebois, leaving the house has been almost impossible in the five years since her daughter Tayler was born. But all that changed when her family received a Variety Sunshine Family Van.
- Woman robbed after dogs and cats perish in Burnaby house fire
- A dog trainer who recently lost seven dogs and two cats in a house fire in Burnaby, B.C., has been robbed of electronic devices containing precious memories of her pets.