Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jan 25, 15 at 2:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
SE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM PST Sun Jan 25, 15 at 11:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Cloudy. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Temperature steady near plus 5.
|Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy|
5° | 3°
41° | 37°
3° | 1°
37° | 34°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
2° | -3°
36° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Breaking Magnitude 4.8 earthquake strikes near Queen Charlotte Village
- Vancouver Island residents reported houses rattling after an earthquake struck shortly after 6 p.m. PT Wednesday.
- Julie Abrahamsen's friends celebrate missing snowboarder's return video
- Missing snowboarder Julie Abrahamsen is back with friends and has talked to her father following her rescue Saturday from Whistler Blackcomb, three days after she was last seen.
- Analysis Federal election 2015: Polls signal a long and grinding road video
- If your MP seems a little downcast as she trudges back to Ottawa for the return of the House Monday, show a little sympathy. Just when all the parties are hoping for a breakthrough, the polls are bad news for everyone.
- Canadian snowbirds: Rules you need to know video audio
- There could soon be changes to the rules that affect U.S.-bound Canadian snowbirds. Here's a look at what may be ahead and a checklist of the rules about length of stay, taxation and insurance.
- Human composting possible option as Kelowna cemetery fills up audio
- Officials in Kelowna are mapping the future of the Memorial Park Municipal Cemetary, and that could include alternative approaches to burial or cremation, including human composting.