Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Jul 22, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening then partly cloudy. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the morning and afternoon and evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 23.
|Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 12°
57° | 54°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
30° | 12°
86° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Nick Phongsavath's death at Pemberton Music Festival not foul play
- Police have ruled that the death of a Regina man at the Pemberton Music Festival last Friday was not as a result of foul play.
- Updated SkyTrain shutdown blamed on human error by TransLink
- TransLink is blaming Monday's shutdown of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain system on an electrician who accidentally tripped a critical breaker while working on an electrical panel.
- China now Vancouver tourism's largest overseas market
- The number of visitors from China to Vancouver has outstripped those from the U.K. for the first time, according to Tourism Vancouver.
- The art of making Japanese knives audio
- Kevin Kent is bringing the ancient Japanese art of handcrafting knives to the city of Vancouver. He's the founder and owner of Knifewear, a company that promotes their use in North America. Tonight, he'll share about what makes them so special.
- Vancouver SkyTrain problems bring out the best in people video
- Has the commuter chaos caused by the SkyTrain meltdowns in the past week brought out the best in your fellow Metro Vancouverites?