Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 01, 14 at 7:00 AM PDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
ESE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Sep 01, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Low 10.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. High 14.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Go Public Canadians expose foreign worker 'mess' in oilsands video
- Canadian tradesmen from a huge oilsands construction project are waving a red flag about safety hazards and near misses, which they blame on the use of foreign workers who aren’t qualified and can’t speak English.
- Cessna plane crash east of Nelson, B.C., kills passenger
- The female passenger in a Cessna 172 died when the small plane crashed in Crawford Bay, B.C., east of Nelson, Saturday night, and the pilot was airlifted to hospital with serious injuries.
- B.C. teachers' strike: No school year start Tuesday video
- When veteran mediator Vince Ready declared an impasse and walked away from talks between British Columbia teachers and their employer Saturday, parents' hopes for the school year to start on time walked out with him.
- B.C. teacher's strike: $40-a-day parent pay registration opens video
- With the start of the school year delayed past Sept. 2, the B.C. government has opened registration for parents of public school children under the age of 13 who want to claim their strike support payments.
- Vancouver's Dude Chilling Park sign goes missing, again
- Dust off your mystery-solving licence: the 'Dude Chilling Park' sign has gone missing from Guelph Park in East Vancouver.