Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 1:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 4:57 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM PST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
Clearing late this afternoon except sunny over higher terrain early this afternoon. High plus 4.
Increasing cloudiness late this evening except a few clouds over higher terrain overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy except mainly sunny over higher terrain in the morning. High plus 2.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Showers||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Real estate focus of B.C. Liberals' latest throne speech video
- The B.C government will lay out its plan for dealing with Metro Vancouver's housing market in its throne speech on Tuesday — but it is short on details.
- New Woman buried in avalanche north of Pemberton, B.C. survives
- A woman knocked unconscious by an avalanche that buried her in nearly five feet of snow, survived — dug out within minutes by well-prepared backcountry skiers.
- Oil closes below $28 US a barrel, dragging TSX down 253 points
- The price of a barrel of oil slid to its lowest level since September 2003 today, bottoming out below $28 US a barrel amid more signs the world is still drowning in excess crude. That put investors in a selling mood in Toronto.
- New Kelowna second-worst place to find a job in Canada says report audio
- Kelowna mayor Colin Basran maintains the city is in good economic shape, contrary to a report that says the city is second-to-last in Canada when it comes to finding a job.
- Puppy mill bust 1 of the largest ever in B.C., says SPCA
- Sixty-six sick and suffering dogs were seized from a Langley, B.C., breeder on Feb. 4 in what the SPCA has described as one of the largest puppy mill seizures in the province.