Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:40 AM
Sunset: 7:59 PM
W 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Periods of rain
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Periods of rain. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. Snow level 800 metres rising to 1600 metres this afternoon. High 11.
Periods of rain ending late this evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Snow level lowering to 1200 metres overnight. Low plus 5.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 1600 metres in the afternoon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
19° | 2°
66° | 36°
21° | 2°
70° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Is fetal tissue from B.C. used to power Oregon homes?
- An Oregon county commission has ordered an incinerator to stop accepting boxed medical waste to generate electricity after learning the waste it has been burning may include tissue from aborted fetuses from British Columbia.
- Updated B.C. earthquake: 6.6-magnitude quake hits near Port Alice video
- A 6.6-magnitude earthquake struck last night shortly after 8 p.m. PT, with the epicentre located 40 kilometres southwest of Port Alice, according to the Pacific Tsunami Information Centre.
- New Stinging Nettles: Greens with a Bite
- Spring is here, which means stinging nettles abound, and the once lowly weed has now been elevated to haute cuisine.
- Arson suspect sought in 3 Mission fires
- Police in Mission, B.C., are looking for an arson suspect after several suspicious fires broke out around 2 a.m. PT Thursday morning.
- Chinese drivers' licences now accepted by B.C. RCMP
- RCMP in B.C. have reached an agreement with ICBC to stop ticketing drivers from China who are temporarily using their drivers' licences while in the province.