Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 9:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 5:32 PM
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. High plus 4.
Clearing in the evening. Low minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
9° | -4°
48° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gas prices take sharp increase with more coming say industry watchers
- Industry watchers says double digit increases in the price of gasoline are coming due to labour disruptions at U.S. refineries, abnormally cold weather and a weak Canadian dollar.
- Vladmir Putin supporters show up at pro-democracy march
- A rally in Vancouver to show solidarity with Russia's opposition became heated as supporters of President Vladmir Putin crashed the event.
- Surrey RCMP hunting driver who caused 3-vehicle crash, injuring 6
- Surrey RCMP are looking for a male suspect they say stole a 2005 Ford F350 truck and crashed at high speed into three other vehicles on Scott Road injuring six people.
- Burnaby RCMP fire shots after police car rammed
- Burnaby RCMP fired shots after a police car was rammed following a 7-11 robbery early Sunday.
- Dog theft spike in North Peace prompts warning from SPCA audio
- The SPCA in the North Peace is warning dog owners about a recent spike in missing dogs — many of which they worry may have been stolen.