Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 01, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:26 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 01, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun May 01, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 6.
Sunny. High 25. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 7.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Pine beetle infestations reduce wildfire severity, study suggests audio
- "In general forests that had insect damage had a lower level of burn severity," said Garrett Meigs, the lead author in the study led by the University of Vermont which examined more than 80 fires over the last 25 years in the Pacific Northwest region of the U.S.
- New BMO Vancouver Marathon draws one of highest participation rates ever
- More than 16,500 runners participated the 45th edition of the race, which Kenyan Daniel Kipkoech won in 2:21:04, while the women's winner was Hirut Guangul in 2:39:52.
- Surrey RCMP investigating after Realtor sexually assaulted during open house
- Mounties are investigating after a Realtor was sexually assaulted in North Surrey just after 4 p.m. PT Saturday afternoon.
- B.C. teen killer Kelly Ellard seeks day parole 18 years after Reena Virk murder
- Almost two decades since an ostracised 14-year-old was swarmed, viciously beaten and then callously drowned near a Victoria bridge, Reena Virk's most notorious killer is asking for release.
- 2-year-old reported missing is found safe in Premier Lake Provincial Park
- A two-year-old boy missing since Saturday in B.C.'s Premier Lake Provincial Campground has been found safe and in good health.