Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
ESE 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low plus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Snow level 1200 metres rising to 1600 metres in the afternoon. High 11.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Strathcona assault victim drawing thousands in donations
- More than 500 people have donated close to $27,000 for the victim of a brutal sexual assault that happened in her own home.
- Future Shop's abrupt closure surprises B.C. consumers
- Future Shop customers were surprised and disappointed, but analysts says shuttering them 'makes sense.'
- 3 shootings in 8 hours in Metro Vancouver
- Police in Metro Vancouver are busy today investigating three separate shooting incidents in three different Lower Mainland municipalities — all within a single eight-hour period on Friday.
- Photos Farrier Jeri Sparshu continues centuries old tradition
- The centuries old farrier trade has evolved little over the years but is still a much needed service to help keep horses healthy and safe.
- Vancouver police officer smashes driver's window when he refuses to step out video
- A YouTube video of a Vancouver police sergeant, who smashed a motorist's window, has raised questions about the rights drivers have when they are pulled over by police.