Set Nakusp as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
SW 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Showers. Low 9.
Showers ending in the morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. High 13.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Rain beginning after midnight. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Peter de Groot's sister says, 'He was executed' video
- The sister of Peter de Groot, the man shot and killed by police in Slocan, B.C., said today that her brother had been "executed" and that the family was considering filing a civil suit.
- Jordan MacWilliams, Delta police officer charged with murder at Starlight Casino
- Delta police officer Jordan MacWilliams has been charged with second-degree murder for the death of Mehrdad Bayrami, two years ago outside the Starlight Casino in New Westminster, B.C.
- Video B.C. grizzly snags and snacks on filmmaker's GoPro camera
- A filmmaker who has been collecting footage of grizzlies in Knight Inlet, on B.C.'s west coast, recently had one of his cameras snatched by a curious bear.
- B.C. gas prices fall to $1.08 in Abbotsford
- Gas prices continue to drop on the west coast, with the cost of regular gas hitting $1.08 in Abbotsford, the lowest it's been in four years.
- Point of View Book lovers unite: a plea for a charter of reader's rights
- The CBC's Jason Proctor says he's sick of seeing movie stars on the covers of books, paying exorbitant prices for hardcover new releases and being made to feel guilty about preferring old-fashioned books to e-readers. He asks others to join his battle for a reader's bill of rights.