Set Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 6:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 35
Feels like: 95
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:37 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 16.
Sunny in the morning and early in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 36. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening then clear. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
37° | 15°
99° | 59°
36° | 17°
97° | 63°
33° | 15°
91° | 59°
34° | 16°
93° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Live Blog Vancouver Aquarium whales program debate continues at Park Board video
- About 80 members of the public will voice their thoughts on the Vancouver Aquarium's captive whales and dolphins this evening at another special meeting convened by the Vancouver Park Board.
- Prescription rewards points ban struck down by B.C. Supreme Court
- The Supreme Court of B.C. has ruled in favour of a legal challenge by grocery chain Sobeys, striking down a ban on British Columbians earning loyalty points on pharmacy prescriptions.
- SkyTrain sexual assault ads pulled by Vancouver Transit Police
- A sexual assault poster campaign across the SkyTrain system is being hastily removed after TransLink received complaints that the wording of the ads suggested victims were to blame.
- Gay neighbourhoods 'straightening' out, says UBC researcher
- An influx of straight residents to traditionally gay neighbourhoods is diluting the distinct cultural identity — and potentially the voting power — of these former "gaybourhoods," according to a sociologist at the University of British Columbia.
- B.C. kayaker found dead in Yukon lake ID'd as Erich Korinth
- Yukon's Chief Coroner has identified a man found dead in Lake Laberge last week as Erich Korinth of New Westminster, B.C.