Set Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 1:00 AM PST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:29 AM
Sunset: 3:51 PM
WSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Dec 04, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New British Columbia's Scott Islands proposed as National Wildlife Area
- The area home to two million sea birds off the northwest tip of Vancouver Island will now have special protections under Canada's Wildlife Act, but conservationists are skeptical if they will do enough.
- Let it snow! Arctic front heading for B.C.'s South Coast
- It's time to trade in your umbrella for a parka: Environment Canada is forecasting snow for British Columbia's South Coast beginning overnight Sunday.
- Vancouver crews fix water main after Robson Street flood
- City officials have now fixed a water main break near the corner of Robson and Bidwell Streets in downtown Vancouver, which resulted in reduced service for some residents and slippery, wet roadways.
- Free vet care for homeless youth in Vancouver aims to help pets and people
- An animal welfare organization provided free veterinary care for the pets of homeless youth in Vancouver Sunday — and slipped in some help for their owners while they were at it.
- Photos Annual Santa Claus Parade spreads Christmas cheer in downtown Vancouver
- Hundreds of thousands of spectators lined the streets of downtown Vancouver to take in the annual winter parade.