Set Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
ESE 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Massive 'Pig Nose' white sturgeon caught near Lillooet
- A young fishing guide based in Lillooet is enjoying some extra attention after he and some friends reeled in a huge white sturgeon known as Pig Nose this week.
- Late welfare cheques causing hardship in Victoria - again
- Some people in Victoria risk falling behind on their bills because of late social assistance cheques. And it's not the first time the cheques have not been in the mail.
- Man sought in alleged racist confrontation, assault on SkyTrain
- A man says he's fortunate his injuries were minor after he was allegedly attacked after intervening in what he says was a racist tirade directed at a woman and her son at a SkyTrain station.
- Arrest of former badminton coach prompts calls to Victoria police
- Victoria Police say several more potential victims have come forward with allegations of sexual abuse against a former youth badminton coach.
- Southern resident orca matriarch missing, possibly dead
- J14, a 42-year old female who has three living offspring and is also a grandmother, was last seen from the water July 31 and "gave no indication of being sick or otherwise unhealthy," the Centre for Whale Research said.