Set Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. High 18.
Clearing late this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High 17.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Fishing boat overturns off Galiano Island, 5 kids and 2 adults saved
- Five children and two adults spent nearly half an hour in frigid water off the northern tip of B.C.'s Galiano Island last night after their fishing boat overturned.
- Oppenheimer Park campers seek delay of eviction order video audio
- Several hundred homeless camping in Oppenheimer Park on the Downtown Eastside will learn Tuesday whether the B.C. Supreme Court will grant an adjournment to the Vancouver Park Board's application to evict them.
- Audio Slideshow Oppenheimer Park campers tell their stories video
- While the future of the tent city at Oppenheimer Park plays out in a Vancouver courtroom, residents who say they have created a community in the park came forward Monday to tell their stories.
- Lucia Vega Jimenez found hanging in CBSA shower stall kicked out of Canada once before: Inquest
- An inquest in Burnaby, B.C., has heard that Lucia Vega Jimenez, who hanged herself while awaiting deportation, had been kicked out of Canada once before.
- Hong Kong protests get Vancouver support
- Hundreds of protesters have gathered outside the Chinese Consulate in downtown Vancouver to lend their voices to the pro-democracy movement in Hong Kong that has seen hundreds of thousands there take to the streets.