Set Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 2:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
SSE 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early this afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm this afternoon. Snow level lowering to 1500 metres this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 10.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing overnight. Snow level 1400 metres. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers|
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
11° | 1°
52° | 34°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- John Furlong, ex-CEO of VANOC, says 'nightmare' of false accusations finally over video
- Former Vancouver Olympics CEO John Furlong tells reporters the "unimaginable nightmare" he lived through while under suspicion of abusing former students is finally over.
- Charges against Harjit Lotay stayed in Surrey crash that killed Mountie
- Harjit Lotay was in the wrong place at the wrong time and has finally had his name cleared, according to his lawyer Brij Mohan.
- TomTom traffic congestion rankings skewed: Joe Cortright audio
- Once again, Vancouver has taken the title of the most congested city in Canada according to the annual rankings released by TomTom — a company that markets GPS systems — but that doesn't tell the full story, according to an expert in traffic congestion.
- Gregor Robertson in court over conflict of interest allegations
- A group of five petitioners, including a former Vancouver mayoral candidate, is claiming Mayor Gregor Robertson's Vision Vancouver party, accepted a donation — with conditions — of $102,000 from CUPE during the 2014 municipal elections.
- New B.C. MP James Lunney leaves Tory caucus to defend 'religious freedom'
- A veteran Conservative MP is leaving the government caucus in order to defend his religious beliefs.