Set Nelson as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 10:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 7:57 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 9°
61° | 48°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Coquitlam bear in tree tranquillized
- Emergency responders in Coquitlam tranquillized a bear after hundreds of people saw it near the playing fields in Town Centre Park.
- Photos Save our skate park! Vancouver community rallies against proposed closure
- Hundreds of supporters of a local skate park in Vancouver's Mount Pleasant neighbourhood sent a strong message to the city's park board Sunday about future plans that include covering the site with grass.
- B.C. travellers in Nepal struggling after earthquake
- At least three B.C. men in their 20s in Nepal are struggling to cope after a 7.8 magnitude earthquake devastated the country, killing more than 2,500 people.
- Joy MacPhail part of UBC program teaching students how to be politicians audio
- Joy MacPhail says when she started in politics she didn’t even know how to get paid. Now, she’s part of a program that helps students learn how to be a politician.
- Nepal earthquake: 2,500 dead as aftershocks terrify survivors video
- A strong earthquake aftershock struck India and Nepal today, shaking buildings in New Delhi and triggering more avalanches in the Himalayas, a day after a powerful quake killed just under 2,800 people.