Set Carman as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:27 PM
SSW 3 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Aug 26, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
23° | 15°
73° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Over the next couple of days, an opportunity to wear the sunglasses, get the lawn cut or just get outside and enjoy. I’m expecting sunny highs of 24 on Wednesday and 27 on Thursday. I’m also tracking some showers or thunderstorms Friday early in the day followed by clearing in the afternoon. Saturday looks sunny but another disturbance wants to dampen Sunday with some showers or thunderstorms.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: S @ 10 in the morning. S @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15 in the morning. S @ 25/30 in the afternoon.
Friday: NW @ 25/40 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Ebola outbreak: Canadians pulled from Sierra Leone as precaution
- The Public Health Agency of Canada said in a statement late Tuesday it is finalizing plans to bring its three-person mobile laboratory team home from Sierra Leone.
- Winnipeg mayoral forum presses candidates on Filipino issues
- Nine mayoral hopefuls squared off in a debate Tuesday night at Sisler High School.
- Missing camper found alive in Nopiming Provincial Park, family says
- A camper who went missing over the weekend in Nopiming Provincial Park has been found, according to his family.
- Jim Bell out as Blue Bombers' chief operating officer
- The Winnipeg Blue Bombers is removing Jim Bell as its vice-president and chief operating officer, citing "corporate restructuring."
- Faron Hall wake underway at Thunderbird House in Winnipeg video
- Faron Hall’s family and friends gathered at Thunderbird House Tuesday afternoon to remember a man known across the city as a hero.