Set Carman as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 06, 15 at 10:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM
NNW 6 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 9.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
...Returns July 6th
- COMING UP LIVE Police urge caution in wake of Winnipeg bombs, even after man arrested video
- Even though Winnipeg police have charged a man in connection with bomb incidents Friday and on the weekend, they are still urging law offices to be on alert for any suspicious packages.
- Updated Suspicious package at Canada Post forces evacuation
- Police tape is surrounding the area of 400 McDermot Avenue, which is a Canada Post depot.
- New Andrea Giesbrecht, accused in dead infants case, on trial on fraud charges
- Andrea Giesbrecht, the Winnipeg woman accused of concealing the remains of six infants in a storage locker, will go on trial this afternoon on separate fraud charges.
- New Mayor Brian Bowman helps build Habitat for Humanity home video
- Mayor Brian Bowman lent a hand on Monday to help build Habitat for Humanity homes in Winnipeg.
- Lightning sets ablaze 127-year-old Manitoba church
- People in a small Manitoba community hope their 127-year-old church can be saved after it was hit by lightning and erupted in flames.