Set Carman as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 9:11 PM
NW 17 km/h
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Holiday Monday will be a little cooler than the rest of the weekend. Expect highs in the low 20s for most of southern Manitoba. The first half of this coming week will be slightly cooler across southern MB with highs in the low 20s until Thursday and Friday when we start to warm up once again.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: NW @ 15 in the morning. NW @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Police block off Main Street between Selkirk and Euclid
- Winnipeg police and fire crews have blocked a section of Main Street off in Winnipeg's North End.
- Oanh Pham: Donations come in for daughter of woman hit, killed by truck
- Donations are starting to flow into Siloam Mission for the daughter of a support worker killed last week.
- HitchBOT creators offered help to rebuild hitchhiking robot video
- Offers are pouring in to help rebuild hitchBOT, a Canadian hitchhiking robot dismembered during a journey across the U.S.
- Opinion Stephen Harper's economics 'have failed us miserably'
- Short of a miracle, Canada’s economy will be in a recession once June’s economic numbers are reported.
- Winnipeg police locate missing man, Charles (Ted) McKane, 79
- Charles (Ted) McKane, 79, went missing from the St. James area on Sunday night and was found Monday morning.