Set Carman as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 31, 14 at 12:00 AM CDT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
WNW 8 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Jul 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
A few clouds. Low 13.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 27. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Otherwise clear. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
29° | 12°
84° | 54°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Not much change in the pattern. Thursday looks hot at 29 and Friday will be similar. I have been talking about showers Saturday night but I have dropped those from the forecast for now. Most of the model guidance isn’t leaning in that direction. However, I’ll be watching a few things as Saturday approaches. Dewpoints will be higher so it will be a humid day. The temperature will be up around 29 degrees so there will be lots of warmth at the surface wanting to rise. I see a wind shift in the afternoon which may indicate a front passing. That may be the trigger to get some late day storms started. I’ll continue to track how that plays out closer to the weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Thursday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. N @ 10 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 20 in the morning. NW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
- Updated Shots fired by police, man in Stella Avenue standoff
- Winnipeg police say shots were fired during an ongoing standoff in the city's North End on Wednesday night.
- Man dies in vehicle rollover near Lockport
- A 29-year-old man from the Rural Municipality of St. Clements has died after the vehicle he was driving rolled over near Lockport, Man., late Wednesday afternoon.
- Crystal meth addict faces long wait list at Winnipeg rehab centres video
- A Winnipeg woman's battle to beat her addiction to crystal meth is challenged by months of having to wait for a spot to open at one of three residential drug treatment centres for women in the city.
- No human health risk linked with malathion fogging, says expert video audio
- Manitoba's former chief medical officer of health says scientific evidence shows little need to worry about the effects of malathion when fogging for mosquitoes.
- Dump truck of guts spills load on Perimeter Highway
- It was a stinky afternoon rush hour for some Winnipeg drivers after a dump truck hauling what appeared to be animal guts spilled its load shortly after 5 p.m. on the Perimeter Highway near St. Mary's Road.