Set Carman as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 9:00 PM CST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:11 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
WNW 14 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Otherwise clear. Local blowing snow early this evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 near midnight. Low minus 27. Wind chill minus 38.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 39 in the morning and minus 27 in the afternoon.
Clearing in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 25. Wind chill minus 33.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -15°
30° | 5°
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
-1° | -7°
30° | 19°
2° | -12°
36° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Could this be winter’s last gasp for the season??? Wednesday’s high is -17 but there won’t be quite as much wind as Tuesday. Still… fairly cold and uncomfortable if you aren’t dressed for the weather. Thursday, the wind turns around in the afternoon to the south which signifies a change in our weather pattern. We go from a high on Thursday afternoon of -10 to a low Friday morning of -11 and then all the way to -1 Friday afternoon. Temps will be close to that over the weekend and well into next week. By the way, we turn our clocks forward this weekend.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. WNW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 20 the morning. S @ 30/40 the afternoon.
Friday: SW @ 10/15 in the morning. WSW @ 10/15 in the afternoon.
- Bowman's budget 'too expensive' for some families, but road money 'long overdue' video
- Some low-income Winnipeggers fear they won't be able to afford Brian Bowman's first budget as mayor.
- Updated Winnipeggers to pay more: taxes, garbage fees and transit video
- The City of Winnipeg is planning for balanced books this year thanks in part to a 2.3 per cent property tax increase, an increase in fees and pulling money from the city’s stabilization reserve fund.
- Exclusive York University fails to support sex assault victims, woman says video
- A Winnipeg woman says she won't go back to York University in Toronto until it can guarantee her safety.
- Outcry over Vince Li decision disappoints Morden man who lost wife, son
- Seeing the latest headlines about Vince Li opens old wounds for George Penner, whose wife and son were killed 35 years ago by a neighbour suffering from a psychotic episode. But Penner says he's disappointed in the latest public outcry over Li's rehabilitation.
- Extreme cold warning issued for southwestern Manitoba video
- An extreme cold warning — yes, in March — has been issued for southwestern Manitoba for tonight and tomorrow morning.