Set Carman as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
ESE 17 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT Sun Apr 23, 17 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind east 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h. High plus 1.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Friday will be an absolutely gorgeous day to be outside and it should be taken advantage of. We’ll likely see a bit of morning patchy fog but after that dissipates, a sunny day is in store with light winds.
Expect a sharp cool down on Saturday (Earth Day) with cloud, a few showers or even flurries early in the morning. The high on Saturday is only 5 degrees along with a stiff breeze from the northwest.
Daytime highs for several days after that will struggle to get past single digits.
Join me for earth Day celebrations at Fort Whyte Alive on Sunday. I’ll be at the main stage introducing a whole bunch of great entertainment for you AND your kids. I’ll also be talking weather - because I love to do that!
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
Saturday: NW @ 25/30 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: NE @ 20 in the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
- Video commenting That image of unicorn frappuccino hair all over the internet? It's from Winnipeg
- A Winnipeg hairstylist is turning heads in international style magazines after whipping up a hairstyle that bears a more-than-passing resemblance to a highly Instagram-able new drink.
- Winnipeg artist smrtdeath swaps hip hop's tropes with mani-pedis, glitter
- While Winnipeg’s hip hop scene is swelling, one of the scene’s most inimitable exports is stepping back from the stage.
- Q&A Reorganizing the brain to move forward: Winnipeg psychologist Syras Derksen on how we cope
- Whether it's dealing with loss, grief or preparing to walk away from the something, coping is "the process of trying again," says a Winnipeg psychologist.
- Dream about lanterns inspires MMIW gathering on Winnipeg bridge
- A small gathering was held on a Winnipeg bridge Saturday night to shine light on missing and murdered Indigenous women in Canada.
- Winnipeg fire crews douse blaze in hotel laundry room
- Winnipeg firefighters put out a small blaze inside a Winnipeg hotel's laundry room Saturday night.