Set Carman as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 12:00 PM CDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:24 PM
N 17 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early this afternoon. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 13.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning early in the morning and ending late in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the morning and in the afternoon. High 19.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As of noon there is nothing on satellite or radar as far as storms are concerned. I see marginal instability today which means, while there is a chance for the formation of some weak, high based thunderstorms, the chance is fairly slight. When and if they form, I’ll track them carefully and let you know who is at risk. Expect a high close to 30 degrees and humidity levels will be higher than yesterday as well. The main threat with this weather would be lightning. The CBC lightning tracker is all tuned up and ready to go for the storm season. Wednesday we are back into a dryer air mass and slightly cooler conditions. I do see more showers on the way for Thursday morning followed by some afternoon sunny breaks. Friday is a sunny but cool and breezy day with a high temp of only 13 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: N @ 20/25 in the morning. NE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind the morning. E @ 20 the afternoon.
Friday: N @ 40/50 in the morning. N @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeggers treated to acts of kindness in Old Market Square
- The United Way is handing out a little bit of kindness to Winnipeggers.
- Child protection group warns against 'sextortion' scheme
- Online racketeers are resorting to new tactics to hold unwitting teens to ransom through "sextortion" by secretly recording them exposing themselves and then threatening to put the images on the internet unless they pay, a child protection agency said on Wednesday.
- Motorcyclists more than double in Manitoba, fatalities up
- As the number of motorcyclists in Manitoba grows, so does the number of deadly crashes.
- RCMP given wider access to inside workings of Winnipeg City Hall
- The Mounties have been granted an even closer look into city affairs.
- 3 rescued after float plane crashes upside down in Manitoba lake
- Three people were found huddled around a campfire, suffering from mild hypothermia after their float plane crashed in a remote Manitoba lake.