Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 6:00 PM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
SSE 22 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 20 this evening then northwest 40 gusting to 60. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 30.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -24°
12° | -11°
0° | -15°
32° | 5°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Even though it’s a little gusty this morning, that’s nothing compared to what we’ll see later this afternoon and overnight. I’m expecting winds to gust to 60 km/h out of the south later today and then switch to northwest tonight and be just as strong. I’m also expecting a trace to 1cm of snowfall so blowing snow will be an issue tonight and through Tuesday. Tuesday’s temperature stays steady or falls slightly through the day hovering around -15 by later afternoon. Wednesday and Thursday are still cold….. then we start to warm up again into the weekend. It’s feel just like March on Saturday and Sunday! I’m also tracking upwards of 5cm of snow moving across the north from west to east today into tonight.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Monday: S @ 40/60 in the afternoon.
Tuesday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: NW @ 30/50 the morning. NW @ 25/30 the afternoon.
Thursday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
- Updated Death of Hyde Hayden, 14, mourned at Roseau River First Nation video
- The Roseau River First Nation in southern Manitoba is mourning the death of 14-year-old Hyde Hayden, as RCMP and Dakota Ojibway police investigate the case.
- Tax increases to follow city budget release, say Winnipeg councillors video
- It’s tax season, and while many Winnipeggers are looking forward to modest returns, many are also bracing for tax increases after the City of Winnipeg releases its operating budget Tuesday.
- What's next for the Winnipeg Jets post-NHL trade deadline? video
- The NHL's trade deadline has come and gone, so what will the Winnipeg Jets' transactions mean for the rest of the team's season? CBC's Mitch Peacock and Jeff Hamilton talk about the Jets' playoff push post-deadline.
- Updated Beausejour community rallies behind beaten store owners video
- Many in Beausejour are rallying behind two Manitoba convenience store owners who were left badly bruised following an assault Friday night that some in the community believe was racially motivated.
- Winnipeggers hope to dispel myths with 'Meet a Muslim Family' campaign video
- A Muslim organization is hoping a little hospitality will go a long way toward breaking down stereotypes and quelling fears about the religion.