Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
NW 8 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM CDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light late this afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 13.
Mainly sunny. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Last week on Friday I delivered a forecast that included snow on Sunday into Monday in southern Manitoba. We all know what happened. Well, today is a different story. How does mid 20s, lots of sunshine and fairly light winds sound for this weekend? This time around, the rain happens after the weekend. Isn’t it supposed to work that way? Yes…. I’m talking to you Mother Nature!!! A low pressure centre will track through North Dakota on Sunday night and spread some showers through southern Manitoba on Monday and Tuesday. Right now, it looks like the rain could be into the upper Red River Valley by lunchtime Monday and last through the evening and overnight into the first half of Tuesday. Behind that system, daytime highs will stay close to seasonal but slightly cooler by the end of next week.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: W @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SW @ 10 in the morning. S @ 10 in the afternoon.
Sunday: W @ 10 the morning. E @ 10 the afternoon.
Monday: Light Wind in the morning. E @ 20 in the afternoon.
- Winnipeg police renew calls for tips in Cody Joss hit-and-run death
- Winnipeg police are asking anyone who might have seen a fatal hit and run on Inkster Boulevard in December to come forward.
- Winnipeg dentist Ronald Peterson charged with 4 more counts of sexual assault
- Four new victims have come forward with allegations of sexual assault against Winnipeg dentist Ronald Peterson.
- Girl, 14, sexually assaulted near Vimy Ridge Park
- Winnipeg police are seeking a man alleged to have committed a serious sexual assault on a 14-year-old girl in a Winnipeg park.
- Baby musk ox born, on display at Assiniboine Park Zoo video
- Assiniboine Park Zoo has a brand new baby musk ox on display.
- New blood donors needed in Manitoba, says leukemia survivor
- Amanda Kerr is not able to donate blood herself since she was diagnosed with leukemia in February 2010 but she gives to Canadian Blood Services as a volunteer advocate.