Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 30, 16 at 9:00 AM CDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
SE 15 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT Fri Sep 30, 16 at 5:00 AM CDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
We are stringing together several dry days and that is good news for the harvest. I don’t see any rain until perhaps Monday afternoon. Daytime highs will also be the 19 to 21 degree range through the weekend with fairly low dewpoints as well (dry air mass). The winds do get somewhat energetic Friday afternoon and again on Sunday with gusts to 40km/h out of the south. Once the next batch of rain arrives later on Monday, it sticks around for a few days. I think Wednesday will be the soggy day though with periods of rain and falling temps through the day. My forecast high on Thursday is a measly 10 degrees.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Saturday: SE @ 20 in the morning. SE @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
Sunday: SE @ 20/25 in the morning. S @ 25/40 in the afternoon.
- New Hudson and Humphrey leaving Winnipeg zoo, heading back to Toronto
- Hudson and Humphrey, two of the Assiniboine Park Zoo's beloved polar bears, are leaving Winnipeg and moving back to Toronto, where they were born.
- Video Check your bank accounts often, warns Winnipeg family after losing thousands to fraud video
- A Winnipeg family is speaking out after having almost $4,500 taken from bank accounts.
- Medical marijuana patients using Health Canada licences to sell pot illegally
- Medical marijuana patients who are licensed to grow their own are producing more than they need and selling off the rest.
- Beautiful Winnipeg weekend weather starts now video
- If there is any way for you to get outside today do it, because there is a big change coming next week.
- Woman who faces eviction over service dog to get help from dog trainer
- A Winnipeg woman with Alzheimer’s who was told to get rid of her dog or face eviction will be getting some help from a Manitoba dog trainer.