Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 03, 15 at 3:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
N 28 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Sun May 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Low 6.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Another cold front is pushing through late Saturday. It’s attached to a system that will bring rain - even snow - to parts of northern MB on Saturday night. Here in the south, Sunday will be a cooler day at 19 degrees and still windy. We are back into the low 20s Monday and Tuesday before a rainy system tracks along the international border which wraps some much needed rain into southern Manitoba on Wednesday and Thursday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: NW @ 10 the morning. W @ 40/50 the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 10 in the morning. SW @ 10 in the afternoon.
- New Winnipeg Filipinos call Pacquiao-Mayweather fight one big letdown video
- Winnipeg's Filipino community is recovering after star welterweight Manny Pacquiao lost out to Floyd Mayweather in boxing's richest fight ever.
- Winnipeg police learn identity of hit and run victim, looking for suspect
- Winnipeg police are asking the public for help when it comes to identifying a young man they suspect is the victim of a hit and run.
- Review Two books that look to the past, deal with the harsh reality of here and now
- Plum Johnson’s memoir, They Left Us Everything and Margaret Trudeau's The Time of Your Life are both from the perspective of women in their sixties, and both explore the past, and seek healing in the future.
- VE-Day: Why Dutch-Canadian connections have stayed so strong video
- Ties that have grown between Canada and the Netherlands since the Second World War will be at the forefront once again as ceremonies here and on the other side of the Atlantic this week mark the 70th anniversary of Victory in Europe.
- Warm winds could turn to thunderstorms in Winnipeg by Sunday afternoon
- Short sleeves and sandals will work in Winnipeg on Sunday, but you might want to bring your umbrella, too — warm winds and sun could turn to rain and thunder by the afternoon.