Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 9:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 9:19 PM
NW 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CDT
Clear. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear in the evening. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
30° | 16°
86° | 61°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Expect lots of sunshine with temps gradually climbing into the upper 20s through the week. We’ll have no problem getting to about 28 on Wednesday with sunny at first then a few afternoon clouds. I do have a slight chance of a late day shower in my forecast for Saturday night. I’ll keep an eye on the development of that disturbance and keep you posted.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: NW @ 10 in the morning. NW @ 20 in the afternoon.
Thursday: Light Wind in the morning. NW @ 10 in the afternoon.
Friday: Light Wind in the morning. Light Wind in the afternoon.
- Updated Winnipeg's pesky potholes now mapped on city's website
- The City of Winnipeg has received almost 5,700 calls about potholes so far this year, according to an interactive map where people can see where the complaints are coming from.
- Unfinished reno work frustrates Winnipeg couple video
- A Winnipeg couple is upset with a local contracting company for not finishing a $15,000 deck project that was supposed to be built two weeks ago, in time for a big family event.
- Manitoba horse-rider duo to compete at worlds video
- A Manitoba woman and her horse will take on some of the world's best in endurance riding, a long-distance racing sport, in France next month.
- Manitoba chief thinks Transparency Act good, but unnecessary video
- The deadline is fast approaching for Canada's First Nations to become more transparent.
- Highway crash south of Brandon kills Carberry man
- A 69-year-old man from Carberry, Man., has died following a two-vehicle crash on Highway 10 south of Brandon this afternoon.