Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
SE 22 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT Wed Oct 07, 15 at 4:00 PM CDT
Showers ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h. High 12.
Clearing in the evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light early in the evening. Low plus 2.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
As advertised, a cloudy day. We won’t get past about 12 degrees Wednesday afternoon. Get ready for a rainy afternoon/evening as I watch the radar colour itself blue to the west. It’s a general 5-10mm hitting the Red River Valley by late afternoon. The rain will continue here through the evening. All if this starts earlier in the west and happens later on out into NW Ontario. The cloud sticks around through the night and through most of Thursday before some late afternoon sunny breaks… (afternoon sun for the west). That clearing leads to a warmer and dry weather pattern for the long weekend. I’m posting temps in the 20s for Saturday and Sunday.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Wednesday: SE @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 15/20 in the morning. NW @ 15/20 the afternoon.
Friday: SE @ 10 in the morning. SE @ 20 in the afternoon.
Saturday: S @ 20 in the morning. S @ 15 in the afternoon.
- Two in hospital after crash at Goulet and Tache Wednesday afternoon
- Two people were taken to hospital after a crash at Goulet Street and Tache Avenue in Winnipeg Wednesday afternoon.
- New Drunk driver pleads guilty in Trans-Canada crash that killed a man
- The father of Robert Joubert, who was killed in a highway crash near Ste. Anne, Man., in 2012, says he's surprised but relieved the driver of the other vehicle has pleaded guilty to drunk driving.
- New Manitoba College of Physcians and Surgeons seeks input on doctor-assisted suicide
- The College of Physicians and Surgeons of Manitoba's working group on doctor-assisted suicide is in the process of drafting a statement and is asking for your input.
- I-TIP: Wall anchors can save a child's life video
- The I-Team breaks down the data on why you should use those wall anchors in the bottom of furniture boxes and reminds people of an important Ikea recall.
- Missing for 6 months: Chris Guimond's family wants answers
- It has been six months since Chris Guimond, 48, went missing from Winnipeg and his family is appealing to the public for answers.