Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 22, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
SE 7 km/h
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Nov 22, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries this evening and after midnight with risk of freezing rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow late in the afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the afternoon.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Local blowing snow in the evening. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 13.
|Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
-19° | -20°
-2° | -4°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
Sunday… another change in our weather. The -2 afternoon high will be early in the afternoon before the cold front pushes through. Expect a sudden and cold wind shift in the afternoon with falling temperatures and some snow Sunday afternoon and evening. Next week will be cold again starting with Monday. We start the week with flurries, gusty winds out of the northwest and a daytime high -11. Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday are also very cold with a mix of sun and cloud.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Sunday: SE @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
Monday: NW @ 40/60 in the morning. NW @ 30/50 in the afternoon.
- Georgia teen visits Winnipeg to see prom dress on display in CMHR video
- A Georgia teenager visited Winnipeg for the first time Saturday to take in a special exhibit at the Canadian Museum of Human Rights.
- Blog 5 things to watch for as Jets battle Blues
- The Winnipeg Jets wrap up a three-game home stand when they welcome the St. Louis Blues to MTS Centre Sunday afternoon. The Jets (10-8-3) are coming off a 4-3 loss at the hands of the Detroit Red Wings Thursday night after picking up a win over New Jersey earlier in the week.
- Winnipegger happy stinky compost site soon to smell no more
- A group of Winnipeggers that live near a foul smelling compost site said Saturday they were relieved to hear the city has urged the company to clean up its act.
- Manitoba Bisons Vanier Cup dreams dashed in loss to Carabins
- For a moment, it looked as if the University of Manitoba Bisons football team had a chance to relive their 2007 Vanier Cup win. But on Saturday the Université de Montréal Carabins dashed those dreams in the 2014 CIS Uteck Bowl semi-final bout.
- Police identify Winnipeg's most recent homicide victim
- Winnipeg police have identified the city's most recent homicide victim.