Set Deerwood as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 4:37 PM
N 21 km/h
Periods of snow or rain
Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 8:27 PM CST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 8:27 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain or snow changing to 60 percent chance of snow or freezing drizzle near midnight. Fog. Low minus 2.
Periods of snow or freezing drizzle. Fog dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High minus 1.
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind north 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Periods of snow mixed with freezing drizzle||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-14° | -15°
7° | 5°
-19° | -22°
-2° | -8°
-22° | -25°
-8° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
John Sauder's Weather Journal
The low cloud, foggy conditions and freezing mist continues Monday night. Tuesday is still a cloudy day with a few flurries and a slightly cooler daytime high of -1. Through the week toward Christmas, our weather turns gradually cooler. On Friday (Boxing Day) the deep freeze really hits.
Wind Forecast for Winnipeg
Tuesday: N @ 20/30 in the morning. NNW @ 20/25 in the afternoon.
Wednesday: S @ 15/20 in the morning. S @ 30/40 in the afternoon.
Thursday: NW @ 10/15 in the morning. NW @ 20/30 in the afternoon.
- MTS service woes resolved in Manitoba
- If you've had problems with you cellphone, internet and other MTS services Monday afternoon, you're not alone.
- MLA Steve Ashton resigns ahead of NDP leadership bid video
- Manitoba’s Transportation Minister Steve Ashton is resigning from cabinet.
- Winnipeg sisters give away more than 2,000 gifts to strangers video
- Two sisters hit the streets to hand out more than 2,000 gifts to unsuspecting strangers in Winnipeg Monday.
- Manslaughter charges laid in beating death of sleeping man
- A 39-year-old man has been charged with manslaughter in connection to the beating death of a man in Winnipeg.
- Rob Clarke's controversial bill to change the Indian Act passed into law
- Conservative MP Rob Clarke's controversial private member's bill to change the Indian Act passed into law last week.