Set Temiscouata as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:18 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Sep 19, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 14.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
13° | 8°
55° | 46°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Luka Magnotta trial's full jury selected
- A full jury has been selected for the trial of Luka Magnotta after four new jurors were added today.
- Quebec provincial police bring in hiring freeze
- The Sûreté du Québec is putting a freeze on hiring for the foreseeable future in response to government belt-tightening, according to information Radio-Canada has obtained.
- New 100,000 litres of diesel spilled in Magdalen Islands
- Hydro-Québec estimates that 100,000 litres of diesel were spilled near the Cap-aux-Meules harbour, in the Magdalen Islands, because of a pipeline leak, discovered last Saturday.
- Dismal dropout rates among French-speaking students worry minister
- Dropout rates are getting worse for the province’s French-speaking students, and Quebec’s education minister is considering new ways of keeping students in class.
- Xavier Dolan’s Mommy tapped for possible Oscar contention video
- Xavier Dolan’s Mommy selected to represent Canada for consideration as a possible nominee in the best foreign-language film category at the 87th Academy Awards.