Set Temiscouata as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 12:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 3:52 PM
SSE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Sun Nov 23, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning before morning. Low zero.
Periods of rain. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming south 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 11.
Periods of rain ending late in the evening then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Becoming partly cloudy before morning. Wind south 20 km/h. Low 9.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
0° | -6°
32° | 21°
-4° | -5°
25° | 23°
-7° | -10°
19° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec budget review proposes $2.3B in government program cuts
- Opposition parties and industry groups say budget cuts proposed by the Robillard commission go too far and may compromise the province's ability to serve its population's needs.
- Recap Lundqvist, Rangers shutout Canadiens video
- The Montreal Canadiens were held scoreless in a 5-0 blowout victory at the hands of the New York Rangers.
- Recap Tiger-Cats beat Als in East final, advance to Grey Cup video
- Brandon Banks returned two punts for touchdowns to lead the Hamilton Tiger-Cats back to the Grey Cup, defeating the Montreal Alouettes 40-24 in the East Division final Sunday.
- Bixi recommends return of bike-sharing service in 2015
- The not-for-profit board that runs Montreal's bike-sharing service known as Bixi recommended bringing back the popular service in 2015 and unveiled its five-year plan to keep it afloat.
- NHL: 3 things to know for Sunday
- The Montreal Canadiens, Vancouver Canucks and Winnipeg Jets all see action in the NHL on Sunday night. One star will get a break, while another will reach a milestone.