Set Temiscouata as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 3:50 PM
SSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Temperature steady near 6.
Rain. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 9.
Snow ending near midnight then clearing. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 9.
|Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Quebec on track to balance books by 2016, Finance Minister reports
- Finance Minister Carlos Leitao provided an economic and fiscal update Thursday that shows Quebec is on track for a balanced budget by 2016.
- Quebec daycares break off talks with provincial government
- Associations representing public and private daycares broke off talks with the provincial government Thursday after meeting with Family Minister Francine Charbonneau.
- Tanya Tagaq's music to be removed from controversial film, Inuk singer tweets
- Inuit throat singer Tanya Tagaq said on Twitter Thursday that Dominic Gagnon, the director of a controversial mashup film about modern-day life in the North, is removing her voice track from the documentary.
- Carey Price out at least a week with nagging injury
- Montreal Canadiens goaltender Carey Price will miss at least a week due to a nagging lower-body injury after leaving Wednesday night's win over the Rangers following the second period.
- Missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau is 'very reliable,' police say
- The mother of a sailor missing from 12 Wing Shearwater says she's "living a nightmare" as the search continues with few clues.