Set Temiscouata as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
SSW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 17.
Showers with risk of thunderstorms. Local amount 30 mm in thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then light in the evening. High 21.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
19° | 13°
66° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
21° | 16°
70° | 61°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lev Tahor: 'Not normal behaviour' says Guatemalan villager
- Members of an ultra-Orthodox Jewish group were forced out of a village in western Guatemala after disputes with indigenous residents over cultural and religious differences.
- Montreal workers face charges in violent city hall pension protest audio
- Forty-four workers face charges after allegedly storming Montreal city hall on Aug. 18 to protest proposed legislation to change municipal pension plans.
- Photos 5 tips for the first time you attend a Powwow
- Powwow season is in full swing across the country and if you have never attended one we’ve got some handy tips for your first time.
- Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation video
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., is in isolation after feeling sick upon returning from visiting family in Sierra Leone, one of the west African countries hard hit by this year’s Ebola outbreak.
- Recap Alouettes send Redblacks to CFL East basement video
- S.J. Green caught a touchdown pass and Jonathan Crompton was a winner in his first career start at quarterback as the Montreal Alouettes downed the Ottawa Redblacks 20-10 to end a six-game losing streak on Friday night.