Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 4:46 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
WSW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue May 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Rain ending this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Beaconsfield billboard proposal draws ire from dozens at public meeting
- A City Hall meeting in Beaconsfield turned nasty on Monday night amid discussions over a massive new billboard along the highway.
- NDG tree falls, causes damage to Hydro poles and cars
- A large tree has fallen in NDG, damaging a few Hydro poles and cars and knocking power out for some nearby residents.
- Hudson sanctuary seeks 'ambulance' drivers to shuttle injured birds
- A wild bird rehabilitation centre in Hudson is looking for "ambulance" drivers to pick up birds in need from the Montreal SPCA and drive them safely to its sanctuary in the off-island suburb.
- N.B. maple syrup processor wins sweet victory against Quebec industry
- A New Brunswick maple syrup processor has won a sweet victory against the Quebec industry after the Court of Appeal ruled a Quebec injunction against him has no legal standing in New Brunswick.
- PC Moroccan-style hummus recalled due to bacteria concern
- Loblaw says it has recalled President's Choice Moroccan-style hummus, which may contain the toxin produced by staphylococcus bacteria, and it should not be eaten.