Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:35 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 7.
Becoming cloudy in the morning with 40 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Snow and blowing snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning then northeast 40 gusting to 60 early in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 7.
|Chance of flurries||Snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-11° | -13°
12° | 9°
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-1° | -9°
30° | 16°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Lac-Mégantic mayor seeks rail safety upgrades in Washington
- A coalition of cross-border municipal officials that includes Lac-Mégantic mayor Colette Roy-Laroche is in Washington, D.C., to discuss the train crash that killed 47 people in the Quebec town last summer and to press for legislative changes to improve railway safety.
- Pauline Marois says independent Quebec would have no borders or tolls
- Parti Québécois Leader Pauline Marois says if Quebec separated from Canada, there would be no borders or tolls imposed.
- Beaconsfield lobbies for sound wall along Highway 20
- The noise and lights from Highway 20 have long been a daily irritation for many Beaconsfield homeowners living close by, who have asked for a sound wall for years and gotten nowhere.
- New Quebec construction firms raided by Competition Bureau
- The Competition Bureau of Canada says it is conducting seizures at several construction firms in the Montreal area today.
- Quebec Liberals promise to create 50 medical 'super clinics'
- Quebec Liberal Leader Philippe Couillard says his government would revamp Quebec’s health care system and create 50 "super clinics" to help alleviate the stress on hospitals.