Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 3:00 AM EST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 4:55 PM
N 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of light snow ending near midnight then clearing. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 28 this evening and minus 38 overnight.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind west 30 km/h. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 39 in the morning and minus 31 in the afternoon.
Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 5 ways to improve pedestrian safety
- A recent analysis on pedestrian accidents revealed that close to 5,000 pedestrians were injured between 2011 and 2014. The distressing statistics have prompted calls for more secure streets and raise the question of how to improve pedestrian safety.
- Quebec faces long cold snap all weekend
- In some regions it will feel — and sometimes even dip — below -40 C.
- Balance fight against radicalization with human rights, UN chief says
- United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon wraps up his visit to Canada with a tour of Montreal's anti-radicalization centre.
- Montrealers take on Verdun Polar Bear Plunge challenge for Special Olympics
- On one of the coldest days of winter, some Montrealers decided to go for a swim. More than 200 people took a plunge in freezing water for the annual Polar Bear Plunge in Verdun.
- Valentine's Day lunch helps homeless Montrealers
- The Friendship Party helps build a sense of community for those who are struggling or homeless.