Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A few showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature falling to 11 this afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Historic Quebec lawsuit against cigarette makers back in court
- Closing arguments in a historic class-action lawsuit against three tobacco companies begin today in Quebec Superior Court.
- New Two dead in violent head-on collision in Upton
- Two people are dead and third critically injured after a violent head-on collision on Highway 116 in the town of Upton, about 80 kilometres east of Montreal.
- West Island man fined $162 after stopping police for illegal turn
- Pierrefonds resident Michael Reilley says two Montreal police officers abused their power by fining him $162 after he stopped them for making an illegal left turn.
- Quebec City boy, 3, hospitalized after ingesting date rape drug
- A three-year-old Quebec City boy is in hospital after ingesting the drug GHB, better known as the date rape drug.
- 'Fred Pellerin Effect' has tourists flocking to St-Elie-de-Caxton audio
- Fred Pellerin uses his hometown of St-Elie-de-Caxton as fodder for his stories, spinning and weaving tales about characters in his town with the legends his father and grandmother told about elves, fairies, and trees that grow peppermints.