Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 7:00 AM EST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 4:22 PM
SE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 5:00 AM EST
Clearing this morning. High minus 4.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 8.
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning near noon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 4.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- 'I can't see us surviving': Bishop street merchants face over 3 years of construction
- Merchants on Bishop Street say they won't be able to stay open for much longer as the STM builds a new mechanical ventilation station. It will take over three years to complete the work.
- Montreal weather: Incoming storm to bring snow, ice pellets
- Environment Canada has issued a snowfall warning – by Tuesday evening, between 15 and 25 centimetres of snow and ice pellets will fall in Montreal, the Laurentians, Lanaudière, Richelieu Valley, Vaudreuil and Mauricie.
- Analysis Inside Quebec's far right: Where do Quebec's extremist groups fit in?
- The election of Donald Trump, Brexit, the electoral surge of anti-immigrant parties across Europe — many are speaking of a global far-right moment. We take a look at how Quebec compares.
- RCMP change investigative approach to MMIW cases
- The RCMP have made changes to how they investigate missing persons cases, months before a long-awaited inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and girls gets underway.
- L'Isle-Verte quietly marks 3 years since deadly fire at seniors' home
- Monday marks the three year anniversary of a deadly fire at a seniors’ residence that claimed 32 lives in L’Isle-Verte, Que., but there will be no anniversary mass, no public commemoration ceremony. Instead, residents will be left to remember the lives in their own way.