Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 11:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Apr 01, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then snow beginning late in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High plus 1. UV index 5 or moderate.
Snow ending after midnight then cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Temperature rising to plus 2 by morning.
|Snow||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-6° | -8°
21° | 18°
-4° | -15°
25° | 5°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Prostitution ring arrests in Montreal and Toronto video
- The RCMP say they have identified hundreds of potential victims in a cross-Canada prostitution ring broken up by police this week.
- Vanier College CEGEP votes to join student strike Thursday
- Students at the Vanier College CEGEP have voted in favour of a one-day class boycott.
- Laval University laboratory fire forces evacuation
- A liquid metal fire in a laboratory at Laval University forced the evacuation of the Pouliot Pavillion this afternoon.
- Energy East plan for oil port in Quebec dropped: report
- A published report says TransCanada Corp. has ditched plans to build an oil port in Quebec as part of its Energy East project.
- Concordia student politician files complaint about racist, sexist Facebook chat
- A former executive of a Concordia association says two male colleagues made repeated racist and graphic sexual remarks about her in a Facebook conversation.