Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:10 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
WSW 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Jean Coutu sunscreen target of Health Canada recall
- Health Canada is warning that Jean Coutu's house brand of sunscreen might be putting children at risk of infection.
- SQ officer arrested for fourth time in less than a year
- Nicolas Landry was charged Friday in a Saint-Hyacinthe court and pleaded guilty to several charges that will see him spend time in prison.
- Recap Alouettes throttle Roughriders with complete team performance on Ben Cahoon's special night video
- Kevin Glenn threw for 299 yards and two touchdowns as the Montreal Alouettes beat the Saskatchewan Roughriders 41-3 on Friday for their first win since their season opener.
- The case of the missing cherry tomatoes
- John Poveda is not sure who is behind the theft of 20 kilograms of tomatoes from his Coaticook farm, but suspects it may be someone who likes Mexican food.
- Granby Zoo gorilla dies suddenly, leaving staff in shock
- N’sabi, a 21-year-old gorilla and long-time resident of the Granby Zoo, passed away Thursday night away following a brief illness.