Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 13, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:52 AM
Sunset: 5:54 PM
SSE 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 13, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 13, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 18.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 11.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 13.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Dorval golf course members to file injunction to prevent development
- A coalition of residents plans to file a court injunction to prevent development by Aéroports de Montréal on Dorval Municipal Golf Course.
- Live Blog Canada federal election: Oct. 13
- CBC News brings you the latest news from the campaign trail in our live blog every weekday from now until election day.
- Rape kit inaccessibility a hurdle to justice for victims in Canada
- Susan Chapelle was drugged and assaulted as a young woman. Now, the Squamish, B.C., councillor is sounding the alarm about a lack of access to rape kits in many hospitals across Canada.
- Dorval pizzeria fire has police looking for arson suspects
- Firefighters were called to Pizza Dorval Express on Dorval Avenue around 5:10 a.m. on Tuesday.
- Quebec ferry service limited due to strike action
- Ferry service at several crossing points on the St. Lawrence River is either non-existent or very slow-going as workers strike.