Set Trois-Pistoles as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:51 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
NNE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 11:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. High 12. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy this evening. Showers beginning before morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight. Low 8.
Showers. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 11.
|Showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 9°
55° | 48°
12° | 6°
54° | 43°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- updated Oklahoma tornado recovery work begins after deadly storm video
- Recovery efforts are underway after a tornado flattened two elementary schools and many homes south of Oklahoma City, leaving 24 people dead, including seven children. U.S. President Barack Obama responds by promising federal aid and other help.
- new Man in his 50s hit by truck in Laval
- Laval police are investigating after a 55-year-old man was hit by a truck in the Chomedy district this morning.
- new Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.
- new Thousands push for rejection of Bill 14
- A petition against the controversial language bill will be presented before Quebec's national assembly today.
- Quebec's Eugenie Bouchard advances at French Open tuneup
- Quebec teenager Eugenie Bouchard advanced to the second round of the Strasbourg International on Tuesday with a two-set win over Spain's Silvia Soler-Espinosa.