Set Rivière-du-Loup as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 24, 14 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 3:53 PM
SSE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Mon Nov 24, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Rain. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 10.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening and after midnight. Clearing before morning. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming southwest 60 gusting to 80 near midnight. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Wind southwest 50 km/h gusting to 80. Temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
0° | 0°
32° | 32°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois donates prize money to anti-pipeline movement
- Gabriel Nadeau-Dubois is using his Governor General's Literary Award prize money to help fund the fight against TransCanada's Energy East pipeline.
- Driver facing drug charges after fatal crash
- Montreal police say the driver of at the wheel in a fatal crash over the weekend will likely face charges of drug possession in addition to negligence and dangerous driving charges.
- Updated Pat Quinn dead at 71
- Pat Quinn, who spent more than four decades in the NHL as a player, head coach and general manager, died Sunday night in Vancouver after a long illness.
- Pedro Martinez among new names on baseball Hall of Fame ballot
- Former Montreal Expos star Pedro Martinez and fellow pitchers Randy Johnson and John Smoltz are among 17 newcomers on baseball's 2015 Hall of Fame ballot.
- Arson hits Montreal restaurant
- The La Cantina restaurant in Montreal's north end was the target of a molotov cocktail attack.