Set Rivière-du-Loup as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 7:00 PM EST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 3:47 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:03 PM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:03 PM EST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 5.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-6° | -12°
21° | 10°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-13° | -18°
9° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Nelson Mandela's last-minute Montreal visit still inspires video audio
- It wasn't a planned visit, however, nearly 15,000 people gathered for the hastily arranged speech by Nelson Mandela. Newly released from a South African prison, he inspired a generation of Montrealers.
- New Hydro-Québec requests 5.8% rate hike
- Hydro-Québec is asking the province's energy board for permission to increase rates next year by nearly six per cent.
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.
- Mandela motion closes national assembly sitting period
- The motion to mark Nelson Mandela’s passing was a sombre end to a fall sitting period of the Quebec national assembly marked by a number of highs and lows.
- Montrealers give generously to Project PAL video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.