Set Rivière-du-Loup as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 06, 16 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Flurries at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Sat Feb 06, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Flurries at times heavy. Local blowing snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low minus 14.
Clearing in the morning. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High minus 12.
Clear. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 17.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City funerals lay to rest 6 victims of Burkina Faso attacks video
- Family, friends and dignitaries including Prime Minister Justin Trudeau attend funerals in Quebec City on Saturday for the six Quebecers killed during a terrorist attack in Burkina Faso.
- Recap Canadiens rout Oilers to end 4-game losing streak video
- Tomas Plekanec had a goal and three assists as the Montreal Canadiens beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-1 on Saturday afternoon to snap a four-game losing streak.
- Verdun bans drive-through restaurants
- There are only four restaurants with drive-through service in Verdun, and the borough plans to keep it that way.
- NDG cultural centre opens it doors after 4 years of delays
- After years of delay, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce’s cultural centre opens its doors to the public.
- Montreal hires doctor who violated code of ethics
- An orthopaedist who violated his professional code of ethics has been given an untendered contract potentially worth several thousand dollars by the City of Montreal.