Set Rivière-du-Loup as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 01, 15 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 3:49 PM
S 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Dec 01, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning near midnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Temperature steady near zero.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. High plus 3.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec doctors' group wins injunction against end-of-life law, delaying implementation
- A Quebec-based doctors' group has won a temporary injunction contesting the new provincial law to allow terminally ill patients to end their lives with medical help.
- Children's Hospital sale prompts debate about where ballpark could work
- The possibility of building a baseball stadium at the site of the former Montreal Children's Hospital site has some wondering: where else in the city would a ballpark work?
- New Outremont wants to ban new places of worship on 2 avenues
- The borough of Outremont is moving to ban any new places of worship on two main arteries, Bernard and Laurier avenues, just months after allowing a request for a new synagogue on Bernard.
- Montreal Canadiens vs. Columbus Blue Jackets: 3 things to watch
- Michel Therrien will coach his 700th regular season game tonight against the Blue Jackets as the Habs start a long stretch without star goalie Carey Price. Here are Andie Bennett's three things to watch.
- Jean Béliveau gets a street in Longueuil
- The City of Longueuil has named a street after Jean Béliveau, where the Montreal Canadiens legend lived for more than 50 years.