North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 4:30 PM
SW 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 6.
Mainly cloudy. High zero.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Rain||Rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 5°
54° | 41°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
1° | 0°
34° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- FORECAST Lots of rain and wind for the Maritimes Christmas Eve and Day
- A powerful low pressure system is still likely to bring stormy weather into the Maritimes beginning on Wednesday and running through Thursday, Christmas Day.
- Charlottetown ReStore hit by break and enter
- The Habitat for Humanity 'ReStore' in Charlottetown was the target of a break and enter
- Photos Your favourite holiday ornament
- CBC's Island Morning asked you to share pictures and the story of your favourite Christmas tree ornament.
- Weekly Mirror
- A meeting of pen pals after 40 years tops the news, along with a retrospective of a storm from last December.
- ATV crashes through liquor store door
- RCMP in western P.E.I. are investigating an incident early Sunday morning where someone crashed through the door of the local liquor store.