North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 9:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 4:28 PM
NW 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High zero.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Residential construction spending down on P.E.I.
- Residential construction investment on P.E.I. was down in the third quarter of 2016.
- Winter greens: P.E.I. farmers taking a more year-round approach
- The first snow is down across Prince Edward Island, but that doesn't mean you can't enjoy a good, Island-grown salad.
- Butcher and law school: Islander juggles 'double life' of going to school and running a shop
- Chris van Ouwerkerk is juggling his final year of law school in New Brunswick and running a butcher shop in Charlottetown.
- Filming new Anne series entirely on P.E.I. 'impossible,' producer says
- The newest version of Prince Edward Island writer L.M. Montgomery's 1908 novel Anne of Green Gables, a series entitled simply Anne, is now half-way through shooting its eight episodes, mostly in Ontario.
- Canadian Parents for French on P.E.I. concerned about fewer parent info sessions
- Canadian Parents for French on P.E.I. is concerned that fewer early immersion parent information sessions are happening this year.