North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:21 AM
Sunset: 8:09 PM
W 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h this afternoon. High 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing before morning. Wind west 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||Rain||Cloudy|
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
5° | 4°
41° | 39°
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New P.E.I. to spend $150K on parenting program
- The Prince Edward Island government will spend $150,000 on a program that helps parents deal with their children’s behaviour problems.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- Summerside-area man sentenced to 36 months on drug charge
- A 53-year-old man from the Summerside area has been sentenced to 36 months in prison for possession of methamphetamine for the purpose of trafficking, according to the RCMP.
- Updated New Brunswick flood concerns continue video
- Ice jams and water levels continue to be a major concern in New Brunswick as the Red Cross has begun registering people who have voluntarily left their homes in the Perth-Andover area.
- Grass fire concerns prompt warnings from fire chiefs
- Sydney firefighters are already getting calls about grass fires as temperatures warm up and the snow melts.