North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of rain mixed with snow. Rainfall amount 2 mm. Fog patches. Temperature steady near plus 2.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 5.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning near noon. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 3.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -8°
32° | 18°
2° | -7°
36° | 19°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- P.E.I. deficit shrinking, says premier
- P.E.I. Finance Minister and Premier Wade MacLauchlan delivered an update on the province's deficit for the 2014-15 fiscal year on Thursday.
- Exclusive Retired teachers paying thousands more a year for prescriptions
- P.E.I.'s Health Department is offloading the cost of millions of dollars of drugs onto private insurance companies and that is hurting many retired teachers over the age of 65, says the P.E.I. Retired Teachers' Association.
- P.E.I. budget 'in disarray,' says Rob Lantz
- The P.E.I. government is taking money meant to last five years and using it to show an improved financial position for just one, accuses Progressive Conservative Leader Rob Lantz.
- NA-1 stroke drug a victory for basic research, says UPEI team
- A new stroke drug, which takes a new approach to treatment, shows the value of basic research, says a group of researchers at the University of Prince Edward Island.
- Photos Buddhist monks reveal simple life in Little Sands, P.E.I. video
- A group of Buddhist monks has made their home on P.E.I. for the last seven years and Islanders know little about them.