North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
SW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Fog patches overnight. Low 9.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h late in the evening. High 23.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
22° | 13°
72° | 55°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Electronic records to reduce mistakes at hospital
- Health PEI says a new electronic record-keeping system at Prince County Hospital means medications and other tests will reduce mistakes and improve patient safety.
- Harbourfront to unveil new lobby
- Renovations to the lobby of Summerside's Harbourfront Theatre will be finished this week.
- Petition calls for fisheries minister resignation
- A group of fishermen, angry over the low price of lobster and the P.E.I. government's response to it, have signed a petition demanding the resignation of Fisheries Minister Ron MacKinley.
- video Anne of Green Gables preview video
- Katie Kerr and Jessica Gallant, a new Anne and a new Diana, provide a preview of Kindred Spirits in rehearsal for Anne of Green Gables: The Musical.
- Advocate fundraises to help male sexual abuse survivors
- A P.E.I. man is fundraising for a creative writing workshop to help male victims of sexual assault.