North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:19 PM
SW 30 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late this morning. Wind becoming southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 this morning. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 14.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening then 30 percent chance of rain late in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23.
|Chance of rain||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 17°
72° | 63°
18° | 16°
64° | 61°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
18° | 10°
64° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Charlottetown mayoralty candidate Philip Brown opens campaign office
- Charolottetown mayoralty candidate Philip Brown opened his campaign office Friday and laid out four key campaign promises.
- Cornwall gets tough on property maintenance with new bylaw
- The Town of Cornwall has passed a new bylaw which beefs up property maintenance enforcement. Under the new rules, three town employees will be named inspectors and they’ll have the authority to issue tickets.
- Mayor Basil Stewart aims for 1 more term
- Summerside Mayor Basil Stewart is asking the citizens of P.E.I.'s second city to give him one final term.
- Dermatologist coming to P.E.I.
- P.E.I. has recruited a new dermatologist who will begin practice in Charlottetown in January of next year.
- Video International chefs tour shellfish industry video
- Ten chefs from around the world tour shellfish production on P.E.I.