North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM
NNE 40 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. Showers or drizzle beginning this evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches. Wind becoming north 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low 10.
Showers or drizzle. Amount 2 mm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 near noon. Temperature steady near 11.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers or drizzle in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Showers or drizzle||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
10° | 6°
50° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
10° | 8°
50° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Robert Ghiz's credit-card expenses staying under wraps
- A Charlottetown man has been told it would cost him thousands of dollars to find out what Premier Robert Ghiz spends public money on.
- P.E.I. advance polls for municipal elections open Saturday
- The first advance polls will be held Saturday for municipal elections in Charlottetown, Summerside, Stratford and Cornwall.
- Audio Ottawa shooting: P.E.I.'s Greg Peters on injury, experience video
- P.E.I. native, retired RCMP Superintendent Greg Peters, was among those injured as gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau stormed the federal Parliament Building in Ottawa Wednesday.
- Crime a major problem, agree Charlottetown mayoral candidates
- Crime is a major concern in Charlottetown the three mayoral candidates agree, but all have a different plan to deal with the issue.
- Province House closure raising concerns
- The president of the Tourism Industry Association of P.E.I. has some concerns about the length of time Province House will be closed for repairs.