North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 23, 17 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:00 AM AST Mon Jan 23, 17 at 11:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 2.
A few clouds. Low minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High minus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||Rain||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- New Light poles removed from Confederation Bridge due to weather
- Twenty light poles on the Confederation Bridge are being replaced after a fixture was ripped from its base by extreme winds during December.
- New Affordable housing 'a significant advantage' for Atlantic Canada
- A new international affordable housing index released Monday by the Atlantic Institute of Market Studies contains good news for Atlantic Canada.
- Funerals Tuesday for 2 people killed in head-on collision
- Funeral services will be held Tuesday for Scott Dawson and Melissa Lank, both drivers killed in a head-on crash in Central Bedeque, P.E.I. on Jan. 19.
- SSTA urging P.E.I. government to entrench more bilingual services audio
- The Société Saint-Thomas-d'Aquin says the P.E.I. government is is dragging its feet on mandating more bilingual services for French speaking Islanders.
- Summerside budget: No property tax increase, electricity rates, water and sewer rates to rise
- The City of Summerside's 2017 budget will see no increases in property taxes, but electricity, water and sewer rates will go up.