North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 28, 15 at 3:00 PM AST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
SW 32 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Feb 28, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Clear. Low minus 15.
Sunny. High minus 4.
Increasing cloudiness. Flurries beginning after midnight. Low minus 8 with temperature rising to minus 3 by morning.
|Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-9° | -15°
16° | 5°
3° | -10°
37° | 14°
0° | -2°
32° | 28°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Live P.E.I. Progressive Conservative leadership convention video
- P.E.I.'s Progressive Conservatives elect a new leader today, and you can watch the convention here.
- New P.E.I. PC leadership convention: the speeches video
- James Aylward, Darlene Compton and Rob Lantz speak at the P.E.I. Progressive Conservative leadership convention.
- New CTMA Vacancier heading back to Magdalen Islands
- A ferry is en route back to the Magdalen Islands, Quebec, carrying food and medical supplies.
- Youth parliament attracting high school students from across P.E.I.
- A two-day youth parliament session is wrapping up Saturday.
- FORECAST Maritimes to have sunny, but cool weekend
- Environment Canada is calling for a sunny weekend with temperatures in the negatives across the Maritimes.