North Cape, PE
Set North Cape as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 8:00 PM AST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 6:43 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
WNW 29 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening. Risk of freezing drizzle along parts of the coast early this evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of snow||Sunny|
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-9° | -11°
16° | 12°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Prince Edward Island Headlines
- Anne of Green Gables musical hits world record
- The Anne of Green Gables musical first hit the stage in 1965 and on Friday that remarkable run got a nod from Guinness World Records.
- New Maritime Bus seeks time to make northern N.B. route work
- Maritime Bus has struggled to meet ridership goals for its pilot project in northern New Brunswick and is asking for more time to prove the new route is financially viable.
- Artists hired to mark Montague moments in history
- Montague has hired seven artists to sculpt, paint and build pieces commemorating big moments in the town’s history.
- Fans flocking to women's university hockey
- The popularity of women’s university hockey in New Brunswick has jumped in the wake of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, with record crowds showing up to watch teams play.
- Mark Arendz takes silver in Paralympic biathlon video
- Canada’s Mark Arendz won Paralympic silver on Saturday in the men’s 7.5 km standing biathlon in Sochi.