Set Cobourg as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 5:33 PM
ENE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Tue Feb 09, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light this afternoon. High minus 1.
Flurries. Local amount 2 cm. Low minus 6.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Josh Donaldson avoids arbitration, signs 2-year deal with Blue Jays: report
- Toronto Blue Jays third baseman Josh Donaldson, the 2015 American League MVP, reportedly has agreed to a two-year contract worth close to $29 million US. The 29-year-old hit .297 with 41 home runs in his first season with Toronto.
- Law enforcement only part of the solution to city violence, says Mark Saunders
- Law enforcement is only one part of a larger approach needed to solve the problem of violence in the city, Toronto Police Chief Mark Saunders said Monday following a spate of homicides over the weekend.
- Recap Jian Ghomeshi trial: Crown decides not to close case, but to call another witness video
- Prosecutors in Jian Ghomeshi's sexual assault trial decided not to close their case as planned Monday, after the third complainant testified, but announced another witness will be called.
- Nicoli Strickland, 12, subject of Toronto police search in Scarborough
- Toronto police are searching for a 12-year-old boy who went missing in Scarborough on Monday evening.
- With adoptions on hold, Ontario parents worry children caught in 'red tape'
- Adam Lozon and Scott Dufour are ready to become dads, but just when the couple had been matched with a child needing an adoption, the process has been thrown into limbo due to flawed drug tests at a prominent Ontario lab.