Set Cobourg as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
W 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM EST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. High 6.
|Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Refugees 'better able to thrive' when families join them, says Justin Trudeau video
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is acknowledging that refugees “are better able to thrive” when their families join them in the country they settle in, and said the government can help new arrivals to Canada “facilitate” reunions for those who were forced to leave loved ones behind.
- SPECIAL From Far and Wide: Syrian refugees tell Justin Trudeau about their 1st year in Canada
- A year after the first flight of Syrians arrived in Canada, the newcomers tell the prime minister what they need to thrive.
- High Toronto rents 'life or death' for transplant patients
- To get on the transplant list, patients need to move close to the Toronto General Hospital—often costing tens of thousands of dollars and immeasurable stress.
- Early morning fire does major damage to Mississauga business
- No one was injured in an early morning fire in Mississauga that did major damage to Maxxit Systems, a business that creates fixtures and signage for stores.
- 'I'm proud to be here': Syrian refugee has tearful reunion with Justin Trudeau video
- Justin Trudeau wiped away tears during a roundtable with Syrian refugees and sponsors, as one newcomer recalled being greeted by the prime minister when he arrived in Canada one year ago.