Set Cobourg as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
NW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Low minus 2.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
2° | -1°
36° | 30°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New More human trafficking charges laid after 16-year-old forced into sex work video
- Toronto police laid more human trafficking charges against a trio accused of forcing teenage girls into the sex trade at downtown hotels on Tuesday after a second young woman came forward.
- York University strike ends as CUPE 3903 votes yes to new contract
- Striking York University teaching assistants and other contract staff voted overwhelmingly to accept a new contract and end the strike that had crippled the Toronto university this month.
- CBC Town Hall: Toronto 2025 video
- What will our city look like in 10 years? Join us for a town hall as we tackle the issues with a panel of experts. Hosted by Dwight Drummond and Anne-Marie Mediwake.
- New Maple Leafs trip a dream come true for Halifax disabled man
- A 63-year-old Halifax man with cerebral palsy has proudly cheered on the Toronto Maple Leafs ever since he became a fan 48 years ago, when the team last won the Stanley Cup. Now, his longtime wish to see a game is about to become a reality thanks to a mysterious donor.
- Boy severely burned in Etobicoke apartment fire video
- Toronto police pulled three children, including an 11-year-old boy who suffered severe burns, from an apartment fire in Etobicoke on Tuesday.