Set Cobourg as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
NE 13 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70. Temperature falling to minus 8 this afternoon.
Snow and blowing snow ending this evening then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 gusting to 50 this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low minus 14.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the morning. High minus 5.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -13°
37° | 9°
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-2° | -15°
28° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Olivia Chow resigns as MP, will launch Toronto mayoral bid tomorrow video
- New Democrat MP Olivia Chow has resigned her seat in Parliament before officially starting her mayoral campaign tomorrow, ending months of speculation of whether she would run to replace Rob Ford.
- Winter weather returns: Up to 10 cm of snow could hit the GTA
- Winter weather is back in Toronto today, with rain giving way to snow as temperatures continue to drop.
- Terry Trafford's body found in Michigan
- The body of missing minor league hockey player Terry Trafford was found in his pickup truck this afternoon in Michigan, according to state police.
- News of Olivia Chow's mayoral bid sparks big reaction
- Olivia Chow has resigned from her seat in Parliament as NDP MP for Trinity-Spadina today ahead of official launch of her campaign to run against Rob Ford in the Toronto election.
- Preview Raptors continue to compete with 'playoff' attitude
- Despite a narrow loss to their lone challenger in the Atlantic, the Toronto Raptors remain in control of their destiny as they continue to pursue a second division title Wednesday night (7 p.m. ET) against the Detroit Pistons at the Air Canada Centre.