Set Cobourg as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:00 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
NW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches. Low 8.
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Legally blind Stevie Wonder fan seeks accessible seat for Toronto show video
- A legally blind Toronto resident has been trying for days to get a seat for an upcoming Stevie Wonder show that will allow her to see her favourite singer.
- Toronto woman arrested at JFK after drugs, guns found, police say
- Police say a 24-year-old Toronto woman has been arrested at Kennedy Airport with handguns, ammunition and 15 kilograms of marijuana in her checked baggage.
- Recap Blue Jays rout Mariners to keep playoff hopes alive video
- J.A. Happ pitched seven innings, Danny Valencia drove in three runs with a triple and Jose Bautista, Kevin Pillar and Anthony Gose homered as the Toronto Blue Jays defeated the Seattle Mariners 14-4 on Monday.
- Woman, 35, struck by vehicle on King Street West
- A 35-year-old woman has been taken to a trauma centre with a head injury after she was struck by a vehicle in downtown Toronto, paramedics say.
- Outgoing lieutenant-governor David Onley reflects on 7-year tenure video audio
- Ontario's outgoing lieutenant-governor says he was relieved — "in a completely apolitical way" — when voters elected a majority government in June.