Set Cobourg as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 9:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -19
Feels like: -2
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:06 PM
NW 13 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High minus 5. Wind chill minus 27 this morning. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon. Snow beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 cm. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
4° | -3°
39° | 27°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
8° | -1°
46° | 30°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Toronto mulls changing food truck regulations video
- Toronto food truck operators say they need more freedom. But traditional restaurants want to protect their turf and hot dog vendors fear more competition. City staff are caught in the middle as they work on new rule changes.
- Coming Up Live Wynne previews action plan to combat violence, harassment against women video
- Kathleen Wynne says she's determined to use her influence as Ontario's first female premier to improve the lot of all women — starting with an action plan on sexual violence and harassment to be unveiled today.
- Charge laid after pedestrian killed while exiting taxi
- A pedestrian was struck and killed while exiting a taxi cab in Mississauga early Friday morning and police have now arrested one man in connection with the collision.
- CUPE, York University to resume talks today
- York University and its teaching assistants will be back at the bargaining table on Friday, four days after TAs walked off the job.
- Toronto weather: Sunny Friday ahead
- Despite a cold morning, Friday will turn out to be a fine sunny day with a high of -5 C. And, warmer weather is on the way this weekend.