Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 16, 14 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:06 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Tue Sep 16, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 19. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Becoming clear overnight. Fog patches developing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
18° | 3°
64° | 37°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
19° | 12°
66° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Anti-abortion campaign goes too far, says Brian Gallant
- Liberal Leader Brian Gallant says two anti-abortion groups have gone too far using such a graphic image on postcards being distributed to Fredericton area homes.
- Updated Faculty unions challenge STU for hosting `undemocratic' debate
- University professors in New Brunswick are asking St. Thomas University to withdraw its offer to host CTV's leaders' debate on Thursday unless the leaders of all five political parties in the New Brunswick election campaign are allowed to participate.
- New Saint John police expect $500K budget overrun
- The Saint John Police Force is on track to be $500,000 over budget this year following a contract settlement earlier this year with the city's 147 unionized police officers.
- Irving Oil refinery production slows due to cracking unit issue
- Irving Oil Ltd. is set to embark on an unplanned maintenance program at its Saint John refinery after problems with one of the refinery's cracking units in the spring resulted in a "significant financial shortfall" for the company.
- 3 blind Saint John Transit passengers file human rights complaints
- Three visually impaired people in Saint John have filed complaints with the New Brunswick Human Rights Commission over the loss of free bus service in the city.