Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 28, 17 at 6:00 AM AST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
Periods of light snow mixed with freezing rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Feb 28, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly sunny. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy overnight then periods of light snow or freezing rain. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 4 with temperature rising to zero by morning.
Periods of rain. Fog patches. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming south 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High 7.
|Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New 'It just defies logic': lawyer in python case says RCMP passed buck to courts
- Senior Mounties were just passing the buck to the courts when they ignored the RCMP's own findings and decided to pursue charges against the owner of a snake that killed two Campbellton boys, says the lawyer who defended the owner.
- New 'Some areas are going to start to stink': Cottage owners fear dam's opening
- Hundreds of property owners in New Brunswick and Maine now fear for the value of their summer homes after a proposal to permanently remove two of the gates from a dam at the base of East Grand Lake.
- 'A bit ahead of itself': Company touts N.B.'s use of its drug-monitoring program
- A global health-care company is touting its work in New Brunswick as a success story, but pharmacists in the province say the electronic health record remains a work in progress.
- Forecast Spring-like weather continues in New Brunswick
- The trend of above-normal, spring-like temperatures across New Brunswick will continue Tuesday with sunshine and temperatures reaching 5 C.
- 'I know what an owl looks like': Owner insists dog's attacker was an eagle
- Biologist Dominic Cormier says the predator that attacked a Beresford dog during the night last week was most likely a great horned owl, not an eagle. But the owner says he knows the difference.