Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
S 13 km/h
A few showers or drizzle
A few showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Amount 2 to 4 mm. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Showers or periods of drizzle. Fog patches. Local amount 2 mm. Low 11.
Periods of drizzle. Fog patches. High 16.
|Periods of drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New East Coast Music Awards Show tonight in Saint John
- The stars hit the red carpet Thursday night in Saint John, as the ECMA show puts the spotlight on plenty of New Brunswick artists.
- Live Blog Day 4 of RCMP labour trial over deaths of 3 officers
- The fourth day of a trial into allegations the RCMP violated labour code rules in relation to the shooting deaths of three RCMP officers in Moncton will continue Thursday morning.
- 'It's full of booby traps': Drivers on Route 114 detour continue to express frustration video
- People affected by the Stoney Creek washout on Route 114 continue to express frustration as they wait for a modular bridge to be installed.
- East Coast's biggest music star? It's Lisa LeBlanc
- It might come as a surprise to some music fans, but the biggest star by far on the East Coast is Acadian trash-folk singer Lisa LeBlanc from Rosaireville, N.B.
- 'It finally feels liks spring': Mild weather, sunshine on the way
- Thursday will be mostly cloudy across New Brunswick with the possibility of a few showers and very mild temperatures in the south.