Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 6:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:34 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
NW 18 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 4.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Becoming cloudy in the evening then periods of rain. Rain mixed with snow overnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low plus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Cloudy|
15° | 5°
59° | 41°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Perth-Andover under evacuation order due to flooding risk video
- The mayor of Perth-Andover, N.B., says about 200 people have been evacuated from his community after rivers threatened to breach their banks Saturday night.
- Edmundston area track reopens after CN train derailment
- Canadian National Railway says tracks at the site of a derailment in New Brunswick have been repaired and the line has been re-opened.
- Canadian shrimp push U.S. crustaceans off the plate after fishing ban
- Maine fishmonger Glen Libby made a disheartening discovery on Easter Sunday brunch -- the cold water shrimp on the menu at a restaurant up the street from his fish market were from Canada, not New England.
- Moncton car show draws crowds with The Fast and the Furious vehicles video
- The car show at the Moncton Coliseum that caused controversy this week for displacing the Wildcats playoff game was expected to draw a big crowd with some famous vehicles.
- How vegetables ditched their reputation for boring
- The evolving tastes of increasingly health-conscious Canadians have helped fuel the increasing popularity — and more lucrative sales — of something once considered rather boring and overcooked: vegetables.