Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:35 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
N 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 11.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Low 9.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
30° | 13°
86° | 55°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- First Nations forestry plan injunction request denied audio
- A bid by a group of First Nations chiefs to block the New Brunswick government's new forestry plan has been rejected by a Court of Queen's Bench judge.
- New Tories reverse decision, agree to CBC election debate
- The New Brunswick Progressive Conservatives will participate in the CBC election debate after all, party officials announced on Friday.
- Chip company rewards beachcomber for fresh find
- A woman who lives on the Fundy coast says she has received another consolation prize after a mess of debris washed up near her home this summer.
- N.B. Law Society will review Trinity Western accreditation
- The Law Society of New Brunswick will hold a special meeting next month to discuss its controversial decision to accredit Trinity Western University's new law program.
- New Man plans to swim from N.B. to P.E.I. and back
- A Vancouver man is planning to swim from New Brunswick to Prince Edward Island and back on Saturday, an expedition he says was inspired by his father who was diagnosed with a severe form of arthritis.