Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 22, 15 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
SSE 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT Fri May 22, 15 at 11:00 AM ADT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 15. UV index 6 or high.
Periods of rain ending near midnight then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the morning. High 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Picaroons, Real Food Connections are new Canterbury Carpark tenants video audio
- An uptown Saint John historic building will soon house a Picaroons brewtique, Real Food Connections and an art gallery.
- Kevin Snair launches Hopewell Rocks photography book audio
- Moncton photographer and long-time Hopewell Rocks interpreter, Kevin Snair, will launch his book Bay of Fundy's Hopewell Rocks on Sunday as part of the annual Albert County Appreciation Days.
- New Natural Resources asks people not to disturb fawns
- The Department of Natural Resources is asking people not to fawn over fawns.
- Moncton neighbourhood thanks first responders year after shootings audio
- As the anniversary of the Moncton RCMP shootings approaches, residents of the Hildegard neighbourhood where it happened are planning a show of support for the first responders who came to their assistance on June 4, 2014.
- New Hillsborough man killed in car crash in Fundy National Park
- A 20-year-old Hillsborough man was killed in a two-vehicle accident in Fundy National Park on Thursday evening.