Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 27, 15 at 6:00 PM ADT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
W 13 km/h
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Thu Aug 27, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. A few showers beginning early this evening and ending late this evening. Clearing late this evening. Risk of a thundershower this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New ALC says about 1,000 people affected by Wednesday ticket glitch
- An Atlantic Lottery Corporation glitch means that about 1,000 people that bought LOTTO 6/49, Pik4 and Atlantic 49 tickets on Wednesday night between 10 and 11:30 p.m. AT had invalid tickets.
- Serge Rousselle, education minister, defends teacher cuts
- New Brunswick's minister of education says there may be fewer teachers in provincial schools this year, but more money is being spent on education in other ways.
- Plane crashes near Maine-New Brunswick border
- The pilot of a small plane that crashed about six kilometres south of the Houlton airport, near the New Brunswick-Maine border, is presumed dead.
- Interprovincial liquor limits don't violate free trade, says Crown witness
- Putting limits on the amount of Quebec-purchased liquor a person can bring into New Brunswick does not violate the section of the British North America (BNA) Act that guarantees free trade across provinces, an expert witness for the Crown testifies.
- Leanne Fitch addresses concerns about Fredericton police actions video
- Fredericton Police Chief Leanne Fitch says she shares a level of disappointment after a series of officers have been suspended or are under review, a number that she concedes is “unusual.”