Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 7:26 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Snow mixed with rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Flurries ending early this evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Clearing late this evening. Low minus 6.
Increasing cloudiness. Snow mixed with rain beginning in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. High plus 1.
Snow at times heavy. Amount 20 cm. Local blowing snow overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming north 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 10.
|Snow mixed with rain||Snow||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
5° | -11°
41° | 12°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
-4° | -13°
25° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Garrett Blois, Fredericton boy who died suddenly, had cardiac event
- A nine-year-old Fredericton boy who collapsed on his way to school and died Monday had suffered a sudden cardiac event, police say.
- Prosecuting deputy premier's brother 'right thing to do'
- A retired Crown prosecutor says he was so concerned about interference in the Donat Robichaud case that he made copies of all documents and emails and took them home for safekeeping.
- 80-year-old woman held up at knifepoint in her Moncton home
- Codiac Regional RCMP are investigating after an 80-year-old woman was held up at her Moncton home on Monday night.
- Ambulance New Brunswick responds to PTSD concerns audio
- Ambulance New Brunswick president and CEO Alan Stephen says work is being done to identify first responders who are suffering with post-traumatic stress disorder and to provide treatment.
- Wasser's son awoke to mother's screams, jury hears
- The jury at Ronald Wasser's attempted murder trial heard testimony Tuesday from his two sons and the 911 call they made about their mother being shot.