Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 8:37 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:42 PM
W 9 km/h
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM AST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of rain ending this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this morning. Wind becoming west 20 this morning. Temperature falling to plus 3 this afternoon.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High minus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
-5° | -13°
23° | 9°
-9° | -16°
16° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Blaine Higgs ponders school closures to battle debt
- A pair of bleak financial reports has Finance Minister Blaine Higgs revisiting the idea of closing schools.
- Python deaths lead to review of N.B.'s exotic pet laws video
- Four months after two boys in Campbellton were strangled to death by an African rock python, the province of New Brunswick took a step to strengthening its rules about exotic wildlife.
- New Point Lepreau refurbishment risks 'not adequately addressed'
- NB Power did not adequately address the financial risks posed by the refurbishment of the Point Lepreau nuclear generating station, says the province's auditor general.
- Fredericton police lauded for saving woman from sinking car
- Four police officers from Fredericton who pulled a 73-year-old woman from the frigid water of the St. John River in 2012 were given some of the highest honours of bravery in Canada Thursday.
- Shale gas protest policing costs top $4M
- Policing costs associated with anti-shale gas protests in Kent County have reached more than $4 million, says the Finance minister.