Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 2:00 PM ADT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
NNE 21 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Sep 28, 16 at 11:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h. High 15. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing this evening. Low plus 4 with risk of frost.
Mainly sunny. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 16.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Hepatitis B outbreak in Moncton leads to free vaccine offer
- Moncton is seeing an outbreak in cases of acute hepatitis B, a virus that can be transmitted sexually and primarily affects the liver.
- 2 men killed in single-vehicle crash near Jacksonville
- A motor vehicle collision that killed two 19-year-old men is under investigation by the West District RCMP.
- Live Blog Wilbur Dedam sex-crime trial goes to jury today
- Wilbur Dedam's fate will be placed in the hands of six men and six women sitting on the jury Wednesday at his sexual assault trial at the Court of Queen's Bench in Miramichi.
- Jami Springer's family pleads for information on daughter's disappearance video
- The family of Jami Springer made a public statement about the disappearance of the 27-year old woman from Moncton, who hasn’t been seen in almost a month.
- Bilingualism and duality debated by Moncton panel
- Amid calls by Premier Brian Gallant for more tolerance of bilingualism, and an announcement of free second-language training for unemployed New Brunwickers, some say the real problem is duality.