Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 3:43 PM AST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 5:28 PM
E 4 km/h
Flurries at times heavy
Snow at times heavy and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Flurries changing to snow at times heavy and local blowing snow overnight. Amount 5 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h near midnight then northeast 30 gusting to 50. Low minus 8.
Snow at times heavy changing to periods of light snow in the afternoon. Amount 15 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 4.
Periods of snow and blowing snow ending after midnight then clearing. Amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 in the evening then west 20 after midnight. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 25.
|Snow at times heavy and blowing snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -23°
5° | -9°
-14° | -26°
7° | -15°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New UNB remains silent on law dean Jeremy Levitt's abrupt departure
- The University of New Brunswick is staying silent on the sudden, mysterious departure of its new dean of law, despite documents obtained by CBC News that raise new questions about turmoil at the school.
- Rabid raccoon bite in Charlotte County prompts call for action
- New Brunswick's medical officer of health in Saint John is urging the provincial government to resume trap-and-release and bait-and-drop inoculation programs in Charlotte Country, or risk a rabies outbreak.
- Horizon Health CEO laments funding disparity with Vitalité
- The president of Horizon Health is raising concerns about a funding imbalance between the province’s two health authorities.
- Robin Sather, Lego Pro-builder, coming to Saint John audio
- Canada's only Lego certified professional builder is coming to Saint John in April for two, one-day building projects.
- Racism concerns remain at Mount Allison University, group says audio
- A group of students at Mount Allison University say racism on campus is common and the administration hasn't done enought to deal with it.