Set Fredericton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:31 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 4.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 10.
Periods of rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near 10.
|Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
17° | 14°
63° | 57°
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- NB Liquor banning public solicitation at stores audio
- NB Liquor is banning charitable organizations from collecting donations at its stores, starting in June.
- Updated NDP's Dominic Cardy will run in the Saint John East byelection audio
- NDP Leader Dominic Cardy will run in the Nov. 17 Saint John East byelection, making it his third attempt at a seat in the legislature in two years.
- HotSpot Parking takes aim at drunk driving in Fredericton
- HotSpot Parking has launched a new program designed to help prevent drunk driving in Fredericton.
- Updated Backup power equipment failures 'brought GNB down' audio
- Premier Brian Gallant says he will "get to the bottom" of what happened in June when government servers experienced two hard crashes in one morning after backup power equipment failed at the Marysville Data Centre. A CBC News investigation has uncovered new details about the unplanned outage after obtaining internal records through the Right to Information Act.
- Driver removed from Saint John bus, charged with impaired driving
- A Saint John bus driver was removed from his bus by the police on Monday afternoon and has been charged with impaired driving and failing a breathalyzer.