Set Whati as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:09 AM
Sunset: 9:27 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. High 8. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 6.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h early in the evening. High plus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Photos Thousands of swans descend on Yukon's Marsh Lake for annual migration
- Every spring, 'Swan Haven' is home to thousands of photogenic visitors to the Yukon: migrating trumpeter swans. Wildlife officials say this year's migration is ahead of schedule, with far more birds than the previous year.
- Blog Life on the road: five days on a fracking tour through the Sahtu
- CBC producer Peter Sheldon worked long hours on a recent fracking tour through the Sahtu, attending three meetings, driving three trucks, and eating a dozen granola bars to keep him going. Here's what he saw.
- Canada's turn as Arctic Council head to end at Iqaluit meeting; Kerry takes over
- Canada will voice its concerns over what it calls Russia's military aggression in Ukraine during a meeting of the eight nations that make up the Arctic Council this week.
- Whitehorse's Raven Recycling to reopen after funding increased
- After the Yukon Government and City of Whitehorse approved temporary funding to the city's recycling processors, Raven Recycling - which closed last October - will reopen its doors in May.
- Yellowknife promoter creates N.W.T.'s first MMA fight league
- A Yellowknife gym owner has created the Northwest Territories' first mixed martial arts fight league, citing a need for a local promotion to give opportunity to Northern fighters.