Set Whati as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 9:06 AM
Sunset: 5:00 PM
N 1 km/h
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Feb 07, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 36.
Clearing in the morning. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
Increasing cloudiness early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- David Suzuki's world view profoundly influenced by Haida ties video
- David Suzuki will never forget the day, 30 years ago, he interviewed Haida activist and artist Guujaaw about his fight against logging operations on Haida Gwaii.
- Brent Sass leads Yukon Quest after race's first day
- Sass, winner of the 2015 race, posted the fastest time to the Mile 101 checkpoint. He's followed by Hugh Neff and Allen Moore, both former winners of the 1,600-kilometre race. Dave Dalton currently sits in fourth, while Yukoner Ed Hopkins, who finished third in 2015 is in fifth place.
- Anti-racist approach to education essential to address experience of indigenous teachers and students
- Learning can be a transformative experience — whether at the elementary school, or university level. But what is often overlooked is how our education system doesn't account for the unique experiences of indigenous students and teachers.
- New film Koneline a cinematic poem for Tahltan traditional territory
- Nettie Wild brought her film - Koneline - on a mini-tour of its homeland before it was shown anywhere else in the world.
- Cree walkers leave Moose Factory, Ontario, on healing path
- The Meenwach'heewouwan Maskinnou (Healing Path) Walkers left Moose Factory, Ontario, Saturday on a journey by snowshoe that will take them to Chisasibi, Quebec, over the course of a month.