Set Whati as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:15 AM
Sunset: 8:31 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 3.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h. High 8.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Clearing overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- 153 dogs, 650 km: Ivakkak sled dog race kicks off in northern Quebec
- The 16th annual Ivakkak sled dog race kicked off on Wednesday. The race follows the east coast of Hudson Bay, from Umiujaq to Ivujivik.
- Na-Cho Nyak Dun First Nation administration building goes solar
- The First Nation in Mayo is finally doing what's been planned for years - installing dozens of solar panels on its office to 'reflect our vision and ethics as stewards of the land.'
- Vacant federal appointments slow decision making in the North
- At least four northern boards, including the Sahtu Renewable Resources Board, are affected. The Sahtu board says decision making has slowed due to six vacant positions that require federal appointment or approval.
- Nunavut teacher says he was suspended for posting ISIS photo online
- A teacher in Coral Harbour, Nunavut, says he’s been suspended after posting a photo online of himself and an ex-girlfriend depicting an ISIS beheading.
- Dryer malfunction causes small fire in Yellowknife
- A dryer malfunction caused a small fire on Wednesday afternoon, drawing firefighters to a house on Bromley Drive in Yellowknife.