Set Whati as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 3:58 AM
Sunset: 11:50 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:49 PM MDT Mon Jul 06, 15 at 5:49 PM MDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 14.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Mixup at Carcross, Yukon, gas bar stalls vehicles on July 4 weekend
- The Carcross Grocery and Gas Bar says they were pumping diesel fuel from the regular gas pump and regular gas from the diesel pump on Saturday.
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted in Pond Inlet and Qikiqtarjuaq, Nunavut
- Actor Leonardo DiCaprio was spotted in Qikiqtarjuaq, Nunavut, on Sunday, returning from camping outside of Pond Inlet.
- Casino Mining Corp signs agreement with Tr'ondek Hwech'in First Nation
- Proponents of the Casino Mining project in Yukon have signed a co-operation agreement with the Tr'ondëk Hwëch'in First Nation, committing the parties to work together through the project's environmental assessment.
- Waswanipi, Que., fire victim home after nearly 2 years of medical treatment
- Annie Happyjack, who was burned from her chest to her toes in a house fire in 2013, was welcomed home to Waswanipi, Que., on Canada Day.
- Pan Am Games' Aboriginal Pavilion to feature Inuit, Dene performers
- Performers from Yukon, N.W.T. and Nunavut will be among more than 200 artists and performers taking part in the Pan Am/Parapan Am Games' aboriginal pavilion.