Set Whati as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 1:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 99.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 5.
Clear. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the evening. High minus 3.
-2° | -17°
28° | 1°
-3° | -14°
27° | 7°
-5° | -16°
23° | 3°
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
-8° | -19°
18° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cree hockey player wins rookie of the year in Quebec league
- Niko Trapper's early hockey training was cut short by his father's death, but he persevered, and was named Rookie of the Year this spring in the Bantam CC division in Saguenay Lac St-Jean, Que.
- Hay River Facebook confessions page sparks concerns
- A Hay River, N.W.T., woman says a Facebook page inviting residents to anonymously confess their 'deepest darkest secrets' has gone too far.
- Yukon government to examine territory's outfitting industry
- The Yukon government will take a close look at the health of its tourism industry through a study it's commissioning of the territory's outfitters.
- Cambridge Bay RCMP charge 4 following break-ins
- RCMP in Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, have charged 4 people, including 1 young offender, after investigating a series of break and enters in the community this month.
- New Canada Post flips to $194M profit in 2014
- In a year in which it overhauled its business, phased out home delivery in many areas and drastically hiked prices, Canada Post made $194 million in profit before taxes last year, the Crown corporation says.