Maple Creek, SK
Set Maple Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:16 PM
SW 1 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low 6.
Increasing cloudiness early in the morning. High 20.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low plus 5.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
16° | 2°
61° | 36°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- What gear is needed to protect health care workers from Ebola?
- Health officials in Saskatchewan say front line workers have the proper, and recommended, gear available in the event they must work with a patient infected with Ebola or suspected of having Ebola. Nurses, however, are pressing for more.
- Adrienne Clarkson's Massey Lecture in Saskatoon well attended
- Former governor general Adrienne Clarkson spoke to a soldout crowd at the Broadway Theatre Monday, only the second Massey Lecture ever to take place in Saskatoon.
- RCMP 'involved' in case where teen, 17, injured by gunfire in Kronau, Sask.
- RCMP say a 17-year-old youth was injured in a shooting involving RCMP officers in Kronau, Sask.
- Warm Saskatchewan fall inspires photographers
- Whether you are a personal photographer or just like instagramming smart phone pix, you love sharing your warm fall snaps this season.
- Tim Bozon thanks RUH staff in person
- Hockey player Tim Bozon is visiting staff at the Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, to give an in-person thank-you to the people who helped him through a serious bout of meningitis earlier this year.