Maple Creek, SK
Set Maple Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:23 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
ESE 48 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Wed May 22, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 30 this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind east 30 km/h becoming southeast 50 gusting to 70 in the morning. High 19. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight then rain. Wind east 30 km/h. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
19° | 10°
66° | 50°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
22° | 9°
72° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new Wallin refuses to answer questions about repaying expenses
- Speaking as an independent Saskatchewan senator for the first time, Pamela Wallin is not answering any questions about whether or not she has repaid expense money.
- updated Transgender bride files human rights complaint video audio
- Rohit Singh has filed an official complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission
- Fire destroys only bar in Lafleche, Sask.
- Fire has destroyed the only bar in Lafleche, Sask.
- Work could soon begin on oft-delayed Regina condo project
- Work is set to begin on the much-anticipated and oft-delayed Capital Pointe condominium project in downtown Regina.
- updated Man assaulted with hammer on Saskatoon's west side
- Police are investigating a Tuesday night brawl that sent one man to hospital with serious injuries.