Maple Creek, SK
Set Maple Creek as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 3:00 PM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:02 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
SSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunny. High minus 3.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 11.
Mainly cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning. Blowing snow late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 50 gusting to 70 in the afternoon then north 30 in the evening. High minus 7 with temperature falling to minus 12 in the afternoon.
|Periods of light snow and blowing snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-15° | -21°
5° | -6°
-16° | -21°
3° | -6°
0° | -18°
32° | -0°
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
7° | -10°
45° | 14°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Northern lights visible in Saskatchewan skies over weekend
- Some people in Saskatchewan were able to catch a glimpse of the northern lights this weekend.
- 2 empty grain cars derail west of Estevan, Sask.
- Emergency workers and RCMP were called to a train derailment just west of Estevan, Sask. on Saturday night.
- Woman charged after Moose Jaw hit and run causes $60K in damages
- A woman is facing a license suspension, traffic tickets and a charge for impaired driving and driving over .08 after a driver struck 3 parked cars in Moose Jaw Sunday morning.
- RCMP vehicle involved in crash in Yorkton, Sask.
- An RCMP patrol car in Yorkton was involved in a crash with an SUV Saturday.
- Video Buzzer-beater one for the books at Regina basketball game video
- With less than a second left in the game, Simon Nieblas sunk a basket to win the semi-final game for The Regina Christian School Grizzlies on Friday night at The Rock Regina high school basketball tournament.