Maple Creek, SK
Set Maple Creek as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 6:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:26 PM
SSE 18 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Apr 25, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm over higher terrain. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. 30 percent chance of flurries over higher terrain in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 4.
Overcast. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 2.
|Chance of showers||Periods of snow or rain||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Yellow Grass homicide 'very personal' for Justice Minister Wyant
- Sask. Justice Minister Gordon Wyant said he has instructed the ministry to develop a province-wide domestic violence strategy plan.
- Young woman dead following highway crash near Swift Current
- A crash on Highway 4 claimed the life of one Saskatchewan woman on Tuesday.
- Sask. barber looks for a replacement that's a cut above
- Ray Tetreault, a barber from North Battleford, is looking to sell his shop and retire — and he has reached out to a Syrian barber featured on The Fifth Estate.
- Child and youth advocate calls for better access to mental health care in remote communities
- Saskatchewan’s child and youth advocate is calling on the province to address a number of longstanding recommendations he says are 'integral to a renewal of the child welfare system.'
- Moose Jaw credit union robbed of cash after note handed over
- Moose Jaw police are searching for one man who robbed a credit union on Tuesday.