Maple Creek, SK
Set Maple Creek as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 1:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:23 PM
WNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Wed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Rain ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm near noon. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 8.
Cloudy. Clearing after midnight. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low zero.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the evening. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
4° | -2°
39° | 28°
3° | -1°
37° | 30°
11° | -4°
52° | 25°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Final arguments today in Randy O'Hagan murder trial
- The Crown and defense will make their closing arguments this afternoon in the Randy O'Hagan murder trial.
- Updated 24 beds, $20M added to Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan
- Saskatchewan's health minister announced a number of changes to the Children's Hospital of Saskatchewan, including more beds and a higher price tag.
- Gas prices soar in Saskatchewan
- The majority of gas stations in both Regina and Saskatoon are charging $133.9 per litre.
- Foreign worker program abusers could face fraud charges, says minister
- Federal Employment Minister Jason Kenney says employers who abuse the temporary foreign workers program could face fraud charges and possible jail time.
- McDonald's foreign worker practices halted in face of investigation video
- McDonald's Canada is putting its temporary foreign workers program on hold while a third party conducts an audit on its use of the plan.