Pitt Meadows, BC
Set Pitt Meadows as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 7:49 PM
W 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few clouds. Windy near the water early this evening. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Ping Shun Ao identified as bystander killed in Abbotsford shooting
- No arrests have yet been made in the killing of the 74-year-old who was hit by a stray bullet in a drive-by shooting.
- Canada's refugee response lacking says former PC senator audio
- A former Progressive Conservative senator from B.C. says Canada can deal with any obstacle when it comes to resettling Syrian refugees — except for the shame of inaction.
- Bobbi Gillcash, crushed by tree in windstorm, fighting for her life
- A woman, who was helping others in the windstorm when she was crushed by a tree, is fighting for her life in a Vancouver hospital.
- Syrian family's long wait for Canadian status not over audio
- Hisham Wattar and his family don't understand why it's taking so long.
- Video Black bear with blue head spotted in Mission, B.C.
- Why does black bear have a blue head?