Pitt Meadows, BC
Set Pitt Meadows as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
11° | 8°
52° | 46°
13° | 6°
55° | 43°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- 2 men shot in downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour
- Police closed a stretch of West Cordova in downtown Vancouver's Coal Harbour neighbourhood where two men were shot Monday night.
- Vancouver port strike stops 90% of container truck traffic video
- Port Metro Vancouver says the disruption to its operations from a strike Monday by up to 400 container truck drivers and the non-unionized drivers who have joined them is having a dramatic effect on the ability of terminal operators to move goods.
- No forced vaccinations in B.C. measles outbreak, says Lake
- B.C.'s health minister says the government won't be forcing people to get a measles vaccination despite an outbreak in the Fraser Valley.
- Vancouver condo owners upset neighbourhood is going to the dogs video audio
- There's a dog fight going on between neighbours in a Vancouver neighbourhood, but it's a scenario that could be repeated throughout Metro Vancouver.
- $5K Golden Ears toll bill blocks woman's insurance renewal video
- White Rock's Melanie McIntosh is one of nearly 14,000 people who owe $25 or more in unpaid tolls, and who are facing insurance renewal rejections from ICBC.