Pitt Meadows, BC
Set Pitt Meadows as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:55 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
WSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy before morning. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. Showers in the morning. Windy in the morning. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Low 8.
|Showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
12° | 9°
54° | 48°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
17° | 7°
63° | 45°
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mount Pleasant skate park closure decision postponed
- The Vancouver Park Board deferred making a decision on potentially closing the local skate park in the Mount Pleasant neighbourhood.
- B.C. Chief Medical Officer challenges Rona Ambrose's reasons against dispensaries audio
- B.C.'s Chief Medical Officer says marijuana does have some medical benefits, countering claims from federal Health Minister Rona Ambrose that it has no medicinal value.
- Zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park approved by Vancouver Park Board
- The Vancouver Park Board voted in favour of a proposal to install a temporary zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park to help celebrate the park's 75th anniversary.
- Canadian hiking couple's family waits for news from Nepal
- Vancouver man Adam Smith is doing everything he can to try and locate his aunt and uncle in earthquake-ravaged Nepal.
- Medical marijuana rules from College of Physicians and Surgeons of B.C. worrisome to some doctors
- Some B.C. doctors are concerned that the forthcoming guidelines for prescribing medical marijuana will cut off care to a number of their patients.