Set Mont-Laurier as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few showers ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. High 22. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 15.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Frank Klopas fired as Impact head coach
- The Montreal Impact fired head coach Frank Klopas early Sunday morning. Assistant coach Mauro Biello will take over on an interim basis.
- CFB Valcartier's possible ties with far-right group investigated
- Military police have opened an investigation into potential links between military personnel at CFB Valcartier near Quebec City and a group promoting anti-Semitic and anti-immigrant views.
- Recap Toronto FC dumps Impact, ties franchise high with 11th win video
- Goals by Michael Bradley and Jozy Altidore lifted Toronto FC to a 2-1 win over the slumping Montreal Impact in MLS play Saturday, tying a Toronto franchise high with its 11th win of the season.
- Fentanyl drug lab dismantled in Dorval
- Police are dismantling a drug lab in Dorval suspected of manufacturing fentanyl, a dangerous drug that has resulted in several fatal overdoses in Canada and the United States.
- Mohamed Fahmy trial damages Egypt's reputation globally, but do its leaders care? video
- When the guilty verdict was read out, a few gasps echoed across the cavernous military courtroom inside Cairo's Tora prison. Mohamed Fahmy's wife, Marwa Omara, began to sob. No longer could she contain the disappointment and anger caused by this 608-day-long ordeal.