Set Mont-Laurier as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 05, 16 at 5:00 PM EST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:22 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 05, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Fri Feb 05, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Clear early this evening then partly cloudy with a few flurries after midnight. Low minus 13.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning near noon. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Flurries at times heavy ending after midnight then cloudy. Local blowing snow in the evening. Local amount 5 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low minus 15.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Laval police say 3 teens safe and sound, still seeking 4th girl from same group home
- Quebec's premier said Friday he is 'extremely preoccupied' by the disappearance of four teens from the same Laval group home. Laval police have now found three of the girls. Sarah Hauptman, 16, is still missing.
- Mathieu Roy gets 57-month sentence for sexually assaulting teen girls
- Mathieu Roy had initially pleaded not guilty but changed his plea today and was sentenced by Quebec court Judge Guylaine Tremblay.
- Cree Nation Government works on cabin fire safety after Bussy Lake deaths
- The Cree Nation Government's regional fire marshal is working with the Cree Trappers Association to improve fire safety in hunting camps.
- Lise Thibault's lawyer argues for lighter sentence before Court of Appeal
- The lawyer of former Quebec lieutenant-governor Lise Thibault tried to persuade the Quebec Court of Appeal today to let his client serve her 18-month sentence at home, while the Crown sought to stiffen her sentence to four years.
- Olympic team leader, Jean-Luc Brassard, mulls quitting over Marcel Aubut affair video
- Canada’s chef de mission for the 2016 Olympics, Jean-Luc Brassard, says he considered resigning — and may still — over the way the Canadian Olympic Committee has handled the Marcel Aubut scandal.