Set Mont-Laurier as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 23, 14 at 10:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clearing early this evening. Low plus 2 with patchy frost.
Mainly sunny. High 22.
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
24° | 8°
75° | 46°
25° | 11°
77° | 52°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Parents of child with ADHD told to deal with 'Incessant screaming'
- The mother of three Salaberry-de-Valleyfield children, including a 7-year-old with ADHD, says she cried when she received an anonymous a letter complaining about the kids' "incessant screaming."
- Highway 19 expansion plan called costly 'mistake' video
- Critics are calling the Quebec government’s $600-million plan to expand Highway 19 a 'big mistake.'
- Faulty STM bus ramps anger wheelchair-user audio
- Michel Nadeau says he is so fed up with STM buses having faulty wheelchair ramps that he may bring his complaint as far as the Human Rights Commission.
- Tom Mulcair to target 'freeloader' corporations in speech to union
- Tom Mulcair is harkening back to the NDP's social democratic roots, casting his party as the champion of working class Canadians and the bane of what he calls corporate 'freeloaders.'
- Analysis Drinking water contaminated by excreted drugs a growing concern video
- If we’re taking it, we’re also drinking it: painkillers, blood thinners, hormones, chemotherapy agents, even cocaine and amphetamines. What happens when excreted drugs get into drinking water?