Set Mont-Laurier as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 23, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:31 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
W 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 23, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Sun Oct 23, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 2.
|A few flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Former Habs coach and Senator Jacques Demers released from hospital
- Senator and former Montreal Canadiens coach Jacques Demers is back at home after going to hospital Saturday.
- Coming Up Does art offer the best path to heal historical wrongs?
- The Secret Path is a powerful film about an Indigenous boy who dies escaping a residential school. Does art — films, books, and music — offer the best path to heal historical wrongs? Join Duncan McCue Sunday on CBC Radio One at 1 p.m. PT, 2 p.m. MT, 3 p.m. CT, 4 p.m. ET, 5 p.m. AT and 5:30 p .m. NT.
- Are Concordia and McGill doing enough to deal with sexual assault allegations?
- Following a series of alleged assaults at Laval University in Quebec City, the province announced plans for consultations examining the issue of on-campus sexual violence across the province. Here's a look at what's happening at Concordia and McGill.
- Quebec MP Steven Blaney enters Conservative Party leadership race
- The Conservative MP made the announcement at an event in his riding near Quebec City today.
- Halloween haunts for both ghost lovers, entry-level scare seekers
- Montrealers looking for a fright this Halloween can skip the Griffintown ghost-spotting and stay more central, says local horror-expert Donovan King.