Set Mont-Laurier as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 6:07 PM
ESE 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers. High 7.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
10° | 1°
50° | 34°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
12° | 2°
54° | 36°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Breaking Hit-and-run suspect shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu
- A man in his 30s was shot by police in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu earlier this afternoon after he hit two pedestrians with his car and led officers on a chase.
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Cavalli firebombing suspects caught on surveillance video
- Montreal police are asking for the public’s help in identifying two suspects in the July firebombing of Cavalli, a restaurant on Peel Street.
- Updated Quebec home daycare worker strike hits parents of 90,000 children video
- Hundreds of home daycare workers honked horns, blew whistles and pounded drums as they marched to Premier Philippe Couillard's downtown Montreal office today during their one-day strike.
- Natrel milk recall a precaution, says Agropur
- Natrel’s parent company Agropur Dairy insists it has taken care of its spoiled milk problem.