Set Mont-Laurier as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 4:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu May 23, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu May 23, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers ending before morning then cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
Cloudy. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 12. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 3.
|Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers|
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
22° | 5°
72° | 41°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal lifts boil-water advisory video
- Mayor Michael Applebaum has given Montrealers the green light to drink their tap water, saying it's safe to drink. He says if it's still discoloured, let the taps run for a few minutes.
- PQ wants to force federally regulated firms to abide by French language charter video
- The Parti Québécois government says it plans to compel federally regulated companies to comply with Quebec's French Language Charter, by withholding public contracts from those that don't.
- exclusive Former premier among growing list of politicians offered cash in Laval video
- Radio-Canada's investigative program Enquête reports former PQ Premier Bernard Landry turned down a cash-stuffed envelope from a would-be donor in Laval in 1976.
- Patrick Roy named head coach of Avalanche
- The Colorado Avalanche made it official Thursday, naming Patrick Roy their new head coach and vice president of hockey operations.
- SNC-Lavalin letter says Gadhafi son offered VP post: RCMP
- SNC-Lavalin's ties to Libya's former dictatorship ran so deep the company offered the son of Moammar Gadhafi a six-figure job as a vice president in 2008, according to a newly unsealed RCMP affidavit.