La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 27, 15 at 6:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:58 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
NNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Mar 27, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early this morning. Clearing this morning. Wind north 20 km/h. High minus 7. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 20.
Sunny. High minus 2.
|Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||Sunny||Sunny||Snow or rain|
3° | -14°
37° | 7°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
1° | -15°
34° | 5°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- GG award-winning artist remembers Mexican massacre victims video audio
- Rafael Lozano-Hemmer uses face recognition camera and student ID photos of the 43 murdered Mexican students to remind us of their disappearance. The work of art is available for free download so it can be shown in galleries and museums around the world or used to commemorate other massacres.
- Supreme Court to rule on Quebec long-gun registry data
- The Supreme Court of Canada will rule today on Quebec's effort to preserve data from the long-gun registry — data the federal government wants destroyed.
- Quebec City protest against Liberals' budget declared illegal
- Police officers in Quebec City used tear gas on protesters and yelled at the crowd to disperse after declaring the gathering illegal just before 7 p.m.
- Montreal's Dov Charney seeks $40M from company he founded, American Apparel
- The former chief executive and founder of hipster clothing brand American Apparel Inc, Dov Charney, is claiming $40 million US in damages for a breach of employment contract, his attorney said.
- Video CBC’s Bernard St-Laurent sits down with Finance Minister Carlos Leitao video
- Our Chief Quebec Political Analyst Bernard St-Laurent was in the budget lock-up and had a chance to sit-down with the Finance Minister, one-on-one.