La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:48 AM
Sunset: 7:17 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Rain ending this evening then partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 8. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
13° | 11°
55° | 52°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Champlain Bridge needs at least $2.60 toll to break even
- The new Champlain Bridge needs a toll of between $2.60 and $3.90 for each passage if it’s to pay for itself, according to a report compiled by the parliamentary budget officer.
- New POP Montreal: 5 acts you don't want to miss video
- POP Montreal creative director Dan Seligman lays out his picks for the top acts at this year's fest.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Nearly half of jury selected
- Of the nearly three dozen people trial lawyers have interviewed since Tuesday morning, seven have met the right criteria, including being fluently bilingual and having minimal exposure to the case.
- New iOS 8 apps launched for CBC News, Radio
- CBC apps were completely redesigned with several new features, including localization that surfaces more local news, customization, and “handoff.”
- Artificial sweeteners linked to obesity epidemic, scientists say
- Artificial sweeteners may exacerbate, rather than prevent, metabolic disorders such as Type 2 diabetes, a study suggests.