La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 07, 15 at 8:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:19 AM
Sunset: 9:06 PM
SSW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue Jul 07, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
Showers ending late this evening then mainly cloudy. Low 10.
Clearing early in the morning. High 21. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 11.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Montreal Homelessness Count finds 3,016 homeless people in city audio
- Montreal’s first official homelessness census released today offers details about the people living on the streets, and organizers hope the new data spurs action to address the problem.
- Oka Crisis deepened understanding of land claims in Canada
- Twenty-five years on, the legacy of the Oka Crisis for many of those who experienced the tension west of Montreal is a greater awareness of indigenous issues.
- Manuel Delisle gets absolute discharge after chainsaw road-rage incident video
- Manuel Delisle, the man accused in a bizarre Quebec road-rage incident involving a chainsaw, was handed an absolute discharge after pleading guilty today in St-Jérôme.
- West Island girl, 9, says stranger approached and grabbed her video
- Montreal police are investigating a possible attempted abduction of a nine year-old girl at Villeret Park in Pierrefonds, Que. last Friday.
- Arthur Porter's death confirmed by UPAC investigators
- Arthur Porter, the former head of the McGill University Health Centre, has been confirmed dead in Panama by Quebec investigators.