La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Fri Oct 24, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low plus 2.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning and ending late in the afternoon then 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 9.
|Periods of rain||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
6° | 3°
43° | 37°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
8° | 6°
46° | 43°
5° | 0°
41° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Longueuil bike path homicide leads to upped security
- Security measures have been beefed up along the Longueuil bike path where a 23-year-old woman was found badly beaten late Tuesday night.
- Luka Magnotta trial: Grisly video evidence could take a toll on jurors
- Jurors were warned weeks in advance that they were coming and that they’d be hard to watch, but the videos played at the Luka Magnotta murder trial this week and last still came as a shock to some in the Montreal courtroom, and the scenes of dismemberment, macabre sex acts and violent death they showed could end up taking their toll, mental health experts say.
- New Ottawa shooting: Where did Michael Zehaf-Bibeau get his gun? video
- Investigators say the Winchester .30-30 calibre rifle used by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau in this week's Ottawa shootings on Parliament Hill may be a critical piece of evidence as they try to reconstruct his activities prior to the attack.
- Feature Condolences for Cpl. Cirillo and Warrant Officer Vincent
- Share your condolences with the families of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo and Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent.
- New Ready, set and go! CBC Do Crew helps out St. Willibrord Church
- A pack of Do Crew volunteers chipped away at a storage closet full of boxes in the basement of St. Willibrord Church on Monday morning, helping the parish set up for their annual fall fair.