La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 5:19 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 3:45 PM EST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 3:45 PM EST
Periods of snow. Amount 2 cm. Low minus 11.
Light snow. Amount 2 cm. High minus 9.
Periods of light snow. Low minus 13.
|Light snow||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Missing Laval teens: Youth advocates call for public inquiry
- The recent string of disappearances from a youth protection home in Laval has prompted advocates to call for a public inquiry into the centre.
- Nick Fontanelli to be represented by defence lawyer Marc Labelle
- Nick Fontanelli, accused of killing his fiancée, has found a lawyer to represent him at last, after multiple court delays.
- 5th Laval teen goes missing from group home
- Vanessa Ticas, a 17-year-old from Laval, is missing after failing to return to her group home on Sunday.
- New Hampshire village bordering Quebec to continue tradition of midnight voting
- The tiny village of Dixville Notch is once again planning on being the first municipality to vote in the state's primary election on Tuesday.
- Sherbrooke's Ambition Snowskates promotes daredevil winter sport
- A company founded in Sherbrooke, Que., is hoping it can convince you to try out a winter sport you've likely never heard of: snowskating.