La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 8:43 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Aug 01, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 10.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening with risk of thunderstorms. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. High 22.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Aux Vivres chef badly injured after getting arm stuck in grinder
- A man is in serious condition after his arm got caught in what Urgences-Santé is describing as a grinder at Montreal vegan restaurant, Aux Vivres.
- Genie Army lands in Montreal to cheer on Eugenie Bouchard audio
- A group of diehard Eugenie Bouchard fans have come all the way from Australia to cheer on Montreal’s hometown tennis hero as she fights for the Rogers Cup starting this weekend.
- Osheaga 2014: CBC's top picks for acts you don't want to miss video
- Our CBC arts reporters and producers have scoured the lineup and found their favourite acts performing at this year's Osheage Music and Arts Festival. Check out their picks.
- Chilean man caring for mother with ALS faces deportation
- A Chilean man who came to Canada to help his ailing mother is due for deportation on Saturday because his mother cannot sponsor him.
- Soldiers with PTSD waiting up to 6 months for help video
- Canadian soldiers diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder have waited up to six months for assessments and treatment, CBC News has learned.