La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 18, 14 at 10:00 PM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:50 AM
Sunset: 4:19 PM
NNW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Dec 18, 14 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 16.
Sunny. High minus 10.
Clear. Low minus 19.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Snow|
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-4° | -10°
25° | 14°
-1° | -6°
30° | 21°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Video Saku Koivu honoured by Canadiens, fans in ceremony
- The Montreal Canadiens honoured former captain Saku Koivu with a tribute video prior to their game against the Anahiem Ducks.
- Baby dies at Cartierville daycare
- An eight-month-old baby died at a daycare in Montreal’s Cartierville borough Thursday afternoon.
- Westmount ends negotiations with SNC-Lavalin audio
- The City of Westmount is ending direct negotiations with SNC-Lavalin after having been in talks since the spring over noise complaints at the MUHC Superhospital.
- Pamela Porter pleads guilty to money laundering in MUHC fraud case video
- Pamela Porter has pleaded guilty to two counts of money laundering in a fraud case involving a new Montreal hospital complex.
- Château Montebello resort bought by Chinese real estate group
- The Fairmont Le Château Montebello resort complex in west Quebec has been purchased by Evergrande, a major Chinese real estate group making its first investment in Canada.