La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique), QC
Set La Vérendrye (Réserve faunique) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 24, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:04 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Thu Apr 24, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 9.
Increasing cloudiness. High plus 5. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Snow beginning late in the evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 1.
|Increasing cloudiness||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
8° | -6°
46° | 21°
11° | -6°
52° | 21°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Interactive The 2014 Quebec Liberal Party cabinet
- Philippe Couillard names his first cabinet as Quebec premier
- Carlos Leitao says public wage freeze a possibility
- Quebec’s new finance minister, Carlos Leitao, says a public sector wage freeze is one of the many options the province’s new Liberal government is considering as it looks to rein in spending and bring the province’s spiralling debt under control.
- Fishing crew rescued from St. Lawrence River audio
- Two men and one woman have been rescued after their fishing boat began taking on water and they were forced to abandon it Wednesday evening off Pointe-des-Monts on Quebec’s North Shore.
- Quebec to reimburse gay men for surrogacy costs
- For the first time, the Quebec government has allowed a male couple to claim expenses through the province's health insurance board for using a surrogate mother through in vitro fertilization.
- Festival TransAmériques cancels Helen Lawrence shows
- Montreal's international theatre festival has been forced to cancel its opening show due to a union dispute, leaving organizers scrambling to find a replacement show.