Set Maniwaki as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 30, 17 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 7:29 PM
ENE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 30, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT Thu Mar 30, 17 at 11:30 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. High plus 5. UV index 5 or moderate.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind east 20 km/h. High plus 1.
|Snow||Flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Periods of snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Ottawa loses bid to host 2021 Canada Summer Games
- The 2021 Canada Summer Games were awarded Thursday to the Niagara Region, bringing an end to Ottawa's bid.
- Updated Devontay Hackett says he's 'truly sorry' for murdering Brandon Volpi, will be sentenced Monday
- The man found guilty last month of second-degree murder in the 2014 prom night stabbing of 18-year-old Brandon Volpi will be sentenced on Monday, and he says he's "truly sorry."
- Gatineau police look for pickup truck in fatal hit and run video
- Gatineau police are trying to find a pickup truck equipped for snow removal that may have been involved in a fatal hit and run on the edge of Gatineau Park earlier this month.
- Juno listings Trying to decide which Juno shows to see? Here are some highlights
- Getting your head around the JUNOfest schedule can be a little daunting. Over the span of a couple of days, more than 100 artists will be playing on local stages. With that in mind, here's a handful of highlights.
- New Lack of gender diversity at Junos a sign of bigger issues in Canadian music
- Alysha Brilla wasn't surprised by the lack of female representation when this year's Juno Awards nominees were announced.