Set Maniwaki as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 5:56 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Oct 28, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT Fri Oct 28, 16 at 11:30 AM EDT
Drizzle ending this afternoon then cloudy. High plus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Rain beginning overnight. Low zero.
Periods of rain. High 11.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Jesse Haw, Michael Lumahang awarded for bravery in 2014 river rescue
- He saved a boy from drowning in the Ottawa river, but couldn't save the other man who had jumped into the water to help. On Friday both Jesse Haw and Michael Lumahang are receiving Governor General's Medal of Bravery for their actions, but only Haw will be there to accept the award.
- Parents pack emotional meeting as board ponders west Ottawa school closures video
- Parents packed the first of two public hearings Thursday night on the closure of as many as seven schools in west Ottawa.
- Police mass texting to public in murder investigation raises privacy fears
- Privacy experts across Canada say serious privacy questions need to be asked about an "extraordinary" and "unprecedented" move by Ontario Provincial Police to send text messages to about 7,500 people for information about an unsolved homicide.
- Residents fume as pot shops proliferate in Ottawa neighbourhoods
- As marijuana dispensaries open across Ottawa in a haze of ambiguous legislation, politicians and residents are asking the police for clarity about where they can be legally located.
- Somali men share their experiences of growing up in Ottawa
- An Ottawa-based online publication has kicked off a new event series highlighting the work of young Muslims they consider change-makers, in partnership with the Ottawa Muslim Association and the Ottawa Youth Centre.