Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 08, 16 at 6:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
W 22 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:00 AM AST Thu Dec 08, 16 at 5:00 AM AST
A mix of sun and cloud. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming west 20 km/h after midnight. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High minus 2 with temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Hate cooking? N.B. entrepreneurs create futuristic food replacement
- A New Brunswick startup called Tudo is embracing a future without food — or at least less of the hassle associated with cooking, grocery shopping and eating.
- New Waiting for help: Navigating addiction treatment in New Brunswick
- A CBC News investigation into addiction treatment in the Maritimes has found a New Brunswick system filled with gaps, as the region prepares for the arrival of illicit fentanyl
- New New Brunswick weather: Thursday will warm up today after cold spell
- You likely won't have to scrape your windshield this morning with warmer temperatures across New Brunswick today and highs climbing above 0 C for the first time this week.
- 'You ruined my f-----g life,' victim lashes out at drunk driver in court video
- A sentencing hearing was abruptly halted Wednesday as the victim had to be led out of court after swearing and throwing his hat at the convicted drunk driver who hit him and caused him to lose a leg below the knee.
- Historic courthouse becomes Hampton's new town hall video
- After years spent sitting empty the old Kings County Courthouse is once again bustling with activity, as staff from the town of Hampton began moving into their new office quarters this week.