Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 24, 17 at 7:00 AM AST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST Tue Jan 24, 17 at 5:00 AM AST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High minus 4.
Cloudy. Snow mixed with ice pellets beginning early this evening then changing to ice pellets mixed with freezing rain overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 after midnight. Temperature rising to minus 1 by morning.
Freezing rain mixed with ice pellets changing to snow mixed with ice pellets and freezing rain in the afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Freezing rain or snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Skateboarding shop closes Saint John location
- East Side Shop in McAllister Mall, a cornerstone of the Saint John skateboarding scene, is closing its doors.
- New New Brunswick weather: nasty ice storm moving in
- Freezing rain is expected across New Brunswick on Tuesday with many southern areas also under a rain warning, according to Environment Canada.
- Storm Centre: Get the latest closures, outages and travel details
- Check out the CBC New Brunswick Storm Centre to get the latest road conditions, school cancellations, business and community closures and power outages from across the province.
- New Gallant government silent on federal claims for cost overruns at Point Lepreau
- Gallant government won't reveal whether it pushed Prime Minister Justin Trudeau on New Brunswick's claim to compensation during his visit last week
- Excuses for missed hearings by WorkSafe boss don't sit well with tribunal chair
- The CEO of WorkSafe NB is being accused of giving misleading information to a committee of MLAs at the legislature last week.