Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
NNE 17 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 25, 15 at 12:07 AM ADT Sat Apr 25, 15 at 12:07 AM ADT
Flurries or periods of freezing drizzle ending overnight then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Fog patches. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. A few rain showers or flurries beginning near noon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early in the evening. Fog patches. Low minus 3.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Showers||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | 1°
41° | 34°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
10° | 2°
50° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- CUPE rep angry with hospital service management privatization
- A union representative for non-medical services in the province’s hospitals says he’s frustrated with the government’s decision to privatize the management of some hospital services.
- New Brunswick cutting $1.9M from daycare program
- Private daycare operators in New Brunswick are reeling Friday following word the province will make cuts to a key program in June.
- St. John River forecast to reach, remain at flood level in some areas
- Some areas along the St. John River will reach or remain at flood stage over the weekend, says River Watch.
- New pension offer to civil service retirees may not cost taxpayers more
- It's possible that the Gallant government's proposed changes to retiree pension benefits won't cost taxpayers any additional money.
- David Alward named Canadian consul general in Boston
- Former New Brunswick premier David Alward has been appointed Canada's consul general in Boston.