Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:40 AM
Sunset: 7:55 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Fri Sep 04, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Fog patches overnight. Low plus 5 except 12 along the coast. Risk of frost.
Sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy after midnight. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New RCMP ask for help with Robby Polchies hit-and-run investigation
- The RCMP are looking for help with their investigation into a possible hit and run Aug. 29.
- 2 suspended Fredericton police officers get arbitration dates
- Two suspended members of the Fredericton Police Force will have arbitration hearings before the New Brunswick Police Commission this fall.
- Judge tells parents to send students to new schools
- The judge who quashed the education minister's decision to close Brown's Flat Elementary and Lorne Middle schools told parents of children affected by the closures to send their children to their new schools when classes begin next week.
- Carleton byelection called for Oct. 5
- A byelection in Carleton riding has been called for Monday, Oct. 5.
- AC/DC concert to have on-site sexual assault nurse
- A new position is being added to the team of 70 physicians, nurses, paramedics and first responders will be volunteering at the AC/DC concert. A sexual assault nurse examiner will be on site to remind concert goers that consent does not mix well with alcohol.