Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
SW 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Mar 10, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2 except minus 5 along parts of the coast. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. A few flurries beginning in the morning and ending in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High zero.
|A few flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-6° | -16°
21° | 3°
-2° | -14°
28° | 7°
-3° | -7°
27° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Ski accident survivor Olivia McLean gets helmet signed by Hudec
- Three weeks after a terrible ski accident in Nova Scotia that nearly killed Olivia McLean, the 13-year-old New Brunswick girl has returned to her home hill and to a special gift to mark her survival.
- Bathurst silos to become giant art canvas
- The imposing silos of the defunct paper mill in Bathurst, N.B., are an eyesore to many, but a Maritime artist sees something much different — a giant canvas.
- Medical marijuana facility planned for Charlottetown
- An Island farmer preparing to build a medical marijuana production operation in a Charlottetown industrial park says ground could soon be broken on the facility as his new company clears Health Canada hurdles.
- Pedestrian hit and injured in Fredericton
- A 59-year-old woman was taken to hospital Saturday night after she was hit by a vehicle in Fredericton.
- Scott Jones hosts anti-homophobia event in New Glasgow
- A New Glasgow man who was stabbed nearly to death last fall hosted an anti-homophobia event Saturday as part of his Don’t Be Afraid campaign.