Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:04 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM AST Fri Dec 19, 14 at 11:00 AM AST
Flurries ending this afternoon then mainly cloudy. Local amount 5 cm. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 3.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Periods of rain|
-5° | -14°
23° | 7°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
3° | 2°
37° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Alyssa Sippley, 9, loses parts of 4 limbs after rare strep infection
- A nine-year-old girl from Baie-Sainte-Anne, N.B., has a long recovery ahead of her after a rare type of bacteria forced doctors to amputate portions of her arms and legs.
- David Coon says voting at 16 is 'completely appropriate'
- Green Party Leader David Coon says his bill to drop the voting age to 16 would give young people an immediate voice in the future direction of the province but it could also foster a long-term culture of political engagement.
- Bad Fredericton drivers shamed by Twitter account video
- New Brunswick’s capital city has long had a reputation of having some bad drivers, but now a Twitter account is trying to shame some negligent drivers.
- New Holiday travel: Friday before Christmas the busiest time of year
- It's the last Friday before Christmas, one of the busiest, most chaotic days of the year for travellers, who are warned to brace themselves for longer lineups and delays.
- Dusting of snow expected on Friday, Peter Coade says
- Periods of snow will continue this morning in southeastern New Brunswick, with scattered flurries elsewhere, according to CBC meteorologist Peter Coade.