Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Data from Environment Canada is not available
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries early this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. A few flurries beginning near midnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low minus 1.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. A few rain showers or wet flurries beginning in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few rain showers or wet flurries ending in the evening then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along the Bay of Chaleur coast. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -12°
34° | 10°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
0° | -3°
32° | 27°
-1° | -12°
30° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Analysis School bus language debate creates mixed messages from Tories
- A split may be developing in New Brunswick’s Progressive Conservative party over the issue of language-based school busing.
- AC 624 crash: MacGillivray Law to file class action lawsuit
- A Nova Scotia law firm says it will be filing a class action lawsuit representing passengers on board Air Canada Flight 624 that crash-landed Sunday morning in Halifax and a second firm confirms they are meeting with a passenger Tuesday.
- Pipe organ goes digital thanks to retired Moncton teacher
- 73 year-old retired Moncton teacher Owen Fraser wired and built a digital pipe organ from scratch.
- Influx of refugees to Saint John leads to call for volunteers
- Saint John YMCA Newcomer Connections group seeks furniture, household items after influx of refugees.
- No shuttle for Darlings Island residents if flooding occurs
- The province told Darlings Island residents it won't provide a shuttle boat service this year if flooding cuts off the only road to the island.