Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 5:00 PM AST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:52 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
SE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Periods of rain or freezing rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Periods of freezing rain mixed with ice pellets beginning this evening then changing to rain near midnight. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening then becoming south 30 gusting to 50 after midnight. Temperature rising to plus 4 by morning.
Periods of rain ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5 with temperature falling to plus 2 in the afternoon.
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 8 except minus 4 along parts of the coast.
|Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Sunny|
-4° | -11°
25° | 12°
-8° | -13°
18° | 9°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-10° | -15°
14° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- 293 bridges in N.B. need 'significant' work, AG report finds
- Several bridges in New Brunswick need "significant" work, says the provincial auditor general.
- Auditor General troubled by debt growth
- The rapid growth of New Brunswick's net debt is "very concerning" to Auditor General Kim MacPherson, who is calling for "significant changes to improve the financial health" of the province.
- Updated Suspended priest facing 8 sex-related charges against boys
- A suspended Roman Catholic priest is facing several sex-related charges involving boys dating back to the 1970s.
- New Mould at Miramichi primary school worries parents
- Mould problems at a Miramichi primary school have parents demanding action from the provincial government.
- Walter Learning's miracle: Show goes on despite sight loss video
- A well-known Fredericton actor is returning to his roots.