Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 3:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
W 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 14.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low plus 3 except plus 5 along the coast. Frost inland.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 12.
|Sunny||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
16° | 1°
61° | 34°
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
19° | 15°
66° | 59°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- NDP candidate 'uncomfortable' with Dominic Cardy's shale gas policy
- The NDP candidate in Kent South is criticizing his party’s shale gas policy for not going far enough to protect landowners, saying he would not have run in the election had the full platform been available earlier.
- Shale gas, jobs dominate Kent South race
- The southeastern riding of Kent South may serve as a microcosm to better understand how the divisive debate over jobs and shale gas development is gripping the province.
- Explosive device discovered outside home in Bois Blanc
- RCMP are asking for the public's assistance after someone left a potentially explosive device outside a home in Bois Blanc, N.B., on the Acadian Peninsula.
- Fredericton police lean toward assault in Peter Bryden case video
- Fredericton police say it's likely Peter Bryden was the victim of a serious assault while walking home from the Harvest Jazz and Blues Festival on Sept. 13, but continue to investigate all options and ask for the public's assistance.
- Exclusive DNR officer received 'strange' call over Andrew Harvey charges
- The former Department of Natural Resources officer who laid charges against Liberal candidate Andrew Harvey says he received a “strange” phone call from Fredericton just days before journalists were tipped off about the prosecution.