Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 20, 14 at 4:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:19 AM
Sunset: 8:24 PM
N 17 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Aug 19, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h near noon. High 23. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- Conservationists slam province over watershed inaction
- Conservationists say the provincial government is deliberately obstructing watershed protection in New Brunswick.
- Progressive Conservatives pull out of CBC election debate
- The Progressive Conservatives won't take part in the CBC televised leaders' debate during the provicial election campaign because they don't agree with the Green Party and People's Alliance being included.
- Artist Fred Ross mourned
- Saint John painter Fred Ross is being remembered as one of New Brunswick's most important artists.
- Lac-Mégantic: TSB finds company had 'weak safety culture' video
- The Transportation Safety Board's report into the deadly train derailment in Lac-Mégantic, Que., in 2013 calls for additional safety measures to prevent runaway trains, as well as more thorough audits of safety management systems.
- Fracking wastewater proposal for Dieppe will see public input
- The New Brunswick government will seek public input on a Nova Scotia company's proposal to dump 30 million litres of treated fracking wastewater in Dieppe's sewage system, officials say.