Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 26, 15 at 9:00 PM AST
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 4:31 PM
SSW 31 km/h
Pressure: 103.3 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Nov 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near 6.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the afternoon. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 11.
Periods of rain changing to periods of snow near midnight and ending before morning then cloudy. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near midnight then light before morning. Low minus 4.
|Periods of rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- White-tailed deer hunt numbers lowest in 42 years
- This year was one of the worst on record for white-tailed deer hunting in the province, according to preliminary numbers from the Department of Natural Resources. The hunt took in 38 per cent few animals than last year's season, with just 4313 deer harvested. That's down from 6935 reported in 2014.
- Dennis Oland will testify at his murder trial video
- Dennis Oland will break his four years of silence and testify at his murder trial in the 2011 bludgeoning death of his father, prominent businessman Richard Oland.
- Estimated 300 Syrian refugees to arrive in N.B. before Christmas
- There will be an estimated 300 refugees arriving in the province before Christmas, according to Francine Landry, the Minister of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour.
- Another Liberal money-saving idea: chop government call centres
- The Gallant government has released another idea to save money: chopping more than 40 government call centres, and their 400 employees, down to size. It’s the latest in a slow trickle of ideas the Liberals are looking at as part of their Strategic Program Review.
- U of M scientist receives $100K ALS research grant
- A University of Moncton scientist has received a $100,000 grant from the Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS) Society of New Brunswick and Nova Scotia. Pier Jr. Morin, 35, is a biochemistry professor who has done extensive research on brain tumours. Some of that work has implications in the field of ALS.