Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 9:00 AM ADT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 7:13 PM
NW 24 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM ADT
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 20 except minus 17 along parts of the coast.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the evening. High minus 5.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
1° | -8°
34° | 18°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-9° | -13°
16° | 9°
-6° | -18°
21° | -0°
-2° | -13°
28° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- New Pedestrian hit and injured in Fredericton
- A 59-year-old woman was taken to hospital Saturday night after she was hit by a vehicle in Fredericton.
- Community mourns death of Loretta Saunders
- The body of Loretta Saunders was laid to rest Saturday.
- New Maritime Bus seeks time to make northern N.B. route work
- Maritime Bus has struggled to meet ridership goals for its pilot project in northern New Brunswick and is asking for more time to prove the new route is financially viable.
- Fans flocking to women's university hockey
- The popularity of women’s university hockey in New Brunswick has jumped in the wake of the 2014 Sochi Olympics, with record crowds showing up to watch teams play.
- St. Stephen food bank sees spike in demand
- Surging home heating bills in New Brunswick this winter have meant a real pinch for some households, causing the food bank in St. Stephen to see a spike in demand.