Miscou Island, NB
Set Miscou Island as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 27, 17 at 10:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
NNE 31 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Thu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT Thu Apr 27, 17 at 11:00 AM ADT
Periods of drizzle or showers. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature steady near plus 4.
Periods of drizzle or rain showers. Risk of freezing drizzle overnight. Fog patches. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 1.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of drizzle. Fog patches. High 16.
|Periods of drizzle||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Saint John Web Cam
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for New Brunswick
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for New Brunswick
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in New Brunswick
- Highway Web Cameras:
- Check out road and weather conditions from the New Brunswick Department of Transportation.
New Brunswick Headlines
- East Coast Music Awards Show tonight in Saint John
- The stars hit the red carpet Thursday night in Saint John, as the ECMA show puts the spotlight on plenty of New Brunswick artists.
- New RCMP seek information about seriously injured woman in Pokemouche
- RCMP are seeking the public's help in determining how a 28-year-old woman wound up with serious injuries in the Pokemouche area earlier this month.
- Live Blog Day 4 of RCMP labour trial over deaths of 3 officers
- The fourth day of a trial into allegations the RCMP violated labour code rules in relation to the shooting deaths of three RCMP officers in Moncton will continue Thursday morning.
- 'It's full of booby traps': Drivers on Route 114 detour continue to express frustration video
- People affected by the Stoney Creek washout on Route 114 continue to express frustration as they wait for a modular bridge to be installed.
- East Coast's biggest music star? It's Lisa LeBlanc
- It might come as a surprise to some music fans, but the biggest star by far on the East Coast is Acadian trash-folk singer Lisa LeBlanc from Rosaireville, N.B.