Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:05 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Apr 19, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 late in the morning. High 27. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 10.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 11°
52° | 52°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Stawamus Chief rock slide: 4 climbers found safe
- RCMP in Squamish say the north face of the Stawamus Chief is still too unstable to properly search the rubble below for anyone who may have been caught in a rock slide.
- Stawamus Chief rock slide raises large dust cloud
- The District of Squamish says a geotechnical engineering assessment has been done and search is now under way after a rock slide occurred on the Stawamus Chief this morning.
- Squamish air quality returns to normal following massive fire
- Squamish residents can breathe a little easier after the air quality advisory in effect since Thursday's massive fire was lifted Sunday.
- B.C. based HitchPlanet brings together carpooling and hitchhiking audio
- HitchPlanet owner Flo Devellennes want his company to bring the best of hitchhiking and carpooling together to help transport people across the province.
- Man dead following altercation in Surrey
- A man is dead following a fight early Friday morning in Surrey and the Integrated Homicide Team has taken over the investigation.