Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 31, 15 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:52 PM
S 28 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 16.
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the morning then increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 38. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 after midnight. Low 17.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Recap Drew Willy lifts Blue Bombers over Lions video
- Drew Willy passed for 269 yards and two touchdowns on an injured knee as the Winnipeg Blue Bombers snapped a two-game losing skid with a 23-13 victory over the B.C. Lions on Thursday night.
- Gas prices expected to drop Friday across Metro Vancouver
- If you're planning to fill your gas tank for the long weekend, you're in for a pleasant surprise. Gas prices across Metro Vancouver are expected to take a significant dip on Friday.
- Bullies have higher self-esteem, social success study finds audio
- Conventional wisdom has long suggested that bullies have low self-esteem, but new research suggests bullies may be enjoying a better life than previously thought.
- TransLink bus driver left me at the curb, 100-year-old B.C. woman says
- A 100-year-old B.C. woman says she was left on the curb at a bus stop a few weeks ago, after a transit driver refused to help lift her walker.
- Fentanyl overdoses: Alleged trafficking kingpin to appear in Vancouver court
- Amidst growing alarm about a rapid increase in fentanyl-related overdoses, Walter James McCormick, a man accused of being a kingpin in the Lower Mainland distribution of the drug is set to be arraigned in Vancouver provincial court.