Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 1:00 PM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 5:33 AM
Sunset: 8:53 PM
S 37 km/h
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
A few showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Sat Jul 30, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. Risk of hail late this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 27. Humidex 29. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers with thunderstorms ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of hail this evening and after midnight. Local amount 15 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 16.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 24. Humidex 26.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Is it time to make life-jacket use mandatory in boats?
- Recreational boaters across Canada will be taking to the water to have some summer fun this long holiday weekend. Chances are a few of those boaters will drown — their life-jackets unworn.
- Impact on RCMP is unclear after entrapment ruling in B.C. terror trial: lawyer
- It's unclear what the impact on law enforcement will be in the wake of a landmark court decision that slammed the RCMP for investigative methods it used during an elaborate undercover operation into two terrorist suspects, a legal expert says.
- Former Blue Bomber Antonio Armstrong shot and killed in Houston
- A former Winnipeg Blue Bomber has been shot to death, allegedly by his own son.
- Analysis Christy Clark's big risk with Foreign Home Buyers tax
- The B.C. Liberals are closely watching what sort of impact the new 15 per cent Foreign Home Buyers tax will have not just on the economy but on voters.
- Vancouver police launch Safe Place program to help LGBTQ victims of hate crimes
- Through the program, businesses, schools and other public places are encouraged to act as safe spaces for victims of anti-LGBTQ crimes and support them in calling for help.