Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 27, 14 at 8:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:13 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
S 28 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Wed Aug 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 25. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 17.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 11°
73° | 52°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Video B.C. teachers' strike: Peter Fassbender, Jim Iker call for Vince Ready mediation video
- With just days to go before the scheduled start of the school year, B.C. Education Minister Peter Fassbender and teachers' union president Jim Iker hope mediation can settle their long-running contract dispute.
- Des Hague, U.S. CEO agrees to $100K donation for abusing dog
- A CEO caught on video abusing his dog in a Vancouver hotel elevator has agreed to donate $100,000 US toward the establishment of an animal welfare foundation.
- Fire sends 4 police officers to hospital in East Vancouver
- Patrol officers helped to rescue four people and two dogs trapped inside a burning home.
- Mental health commission calls for more experts in police training video audio
- Some police academies are using "inaccurate and outdated" material when training staff to work with people with mental health issues, says a report released by the Mental Health Commission of Canada.
- Breastfeeding 'contract' at B.C. hospitals alienating some moms
- Mothers in B.C.'s Fraser Health region are being asked to sign a new breastfeeding plan containing dire warnings about formula use that is causing anxiety among some moms.