Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 29, 15 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:04 AM
Sunset: 9:04 PM
S 22 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Fri May 29, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Risk of thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this afternoon. High 29. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 14.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Allan Schoenborn, who killed his 3 children, granted day passes
- Allan Schoenborn, the B.C. man who killed his three children while suffering a mental illness, has been granted escorted outings into the community.
- Highway of Tears: 'There's a cover-up going on,' says First Nations tribal councillor audio
- Carrier Sekani Tribal Councillor Mavis Erickson says she's never heard of the meetings the provincial government said it held with 80 First Nations leaders along Highway 16.
- New David Suzuki reflects on life and death in 'Letters to My Grandchildren' audio
- The famed environmentalist talks about his life's work, death and family before the release of his new book Letters to My Grandchildren.
- Transit cops Bruce Shipley, Alfred Wong guilty in assault of Jordan Dyck
- Two Vancouver Transit Police officers have been found guilty of assault on SkyTrain passenger Jordan Dyck.
- 'British bobbies' take to Victoria streets as police ambassadors audio
- If you're strolling along the streets of Victoria or Esquimalt, B.C. this summer, you may notice some British bobbies on the beat.