Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 24, 14 at 12:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
SSW 35 km/h
A few showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Oct 23, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few showers ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. High 11.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau, Ottawa gunman, asked B.C. judge to send him to jail video
- The man who shot and killed Cpl. Nathan Cirillo at the National War Memorial and was gunned down himself on Parliament Hill Wednesday morning told a B.C. judge almost three years ago that he was homeless and that he wanted to go to jail so he could change his ways.
- Video Police, stadium staff to be vigilant for Grey Cup video
- BC Place is one of many institutions re-examining security measures in the wake of the shooting in Ottawa
- Photos Rainfall warning for Fraser Valley after flooding hits Metro Vancouver video
- Environment Canada is warning of heavy downpours, localized flooding and water pooling, as pedestrians, cyclists and drivers continue to battle through the rain.
- Recap Ryan Miller right at home pacing Canucks past Blues video
- Ryan Miller made 31 saves in his return to St. Louis and the Vancouver Canucks scored three times in the third period to beat the Blues 4-1 on Thursday night. Nick Bonino, Linden Vey and Jannik Hansen all scored in the third period to help the Canucks (4-2-0, 8 points) snap a two-game losing streak.
- Video Radical recruitment hits home in B.C. video
- CBC's Natalie Clancy describes what some families go through when their grown children leave Canada to join terrorist groups