Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Feels like: 37
Feels like: 99
Sunrise: 4:59 AM
Sunset: 9:21 PM
SSW 32 km/h
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jun 29, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms early this evening and risk of severe thunderstorms. Clearing late this evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 22.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 21.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Ontario hikers lost in B.C. wilderness: Mother rejoices after son found
- Rita Moynan, the 84-year-old mother of a man who'd been missing for a week in the B.C. wilderness, says she felt like "jumping up and down with joy" after learning that her son had been found alive.
- New B.C. heat wave hiking power consumption
- Here's a few tips from BC Hydro to help keep power consumption down.
- Surrey RCMP ask for help identifying victims of recent shooting
- Surrey RCMP are asking for public help in order to identify two men who were the apparent targets of a June 8 shooting.
- FIFA Women's World Cup: Lauren Sesselmann fires back at critics after Canada's loss
- In a raw, very personal response to fans, Team Canada defender Lauren Sesselmann lashed out against negative feedback she has received since her team was eliminated from the FIFA Women's World Cup of soccer on Saturday in Vancouver.
- Sleepy Hollow Fire in Washington State destroys homes and forces evacuations
- Hundreds of people in Wenatchee, Wash. are affected by an evacuation order due to a wildfire that has destroyed 24 homes and burned a commercial building, releasing toxic ammonia gas.