Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 11:00 PM PST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 4:08 PM
NNW 4 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 8:23 PM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 8:23 PM PST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 10.
Overcast. High minus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 3.
|Overcast||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Brice Royer's offer of unconditional love sparks chain of kindness video
- When Brice Royer's doctor told him kindness is the best medicine, he took the advice to heart.
- Niloo Poulad makes emotional plea for help solving father's cold case
- "Finding the murderer who did this crime will not bring back our father, but it will bring closure to this nightmare that haunts us every minute of every day."
- Analysis Internet bill too high? Why Canadian politeness may be costing you
- Many Canadians are loathe to haggle to get a better deal, and that could be costing them hundreds of dollars a year.
- Recap Ducks, Gibson overwhelm Canucks video
- John Gibson made 25 saves for his third career shutout to lead the Anaheim Ducks to a 4-0 win over the Vancouver Canucks on Monday night.
- Police parking crackdown at Vancouver elementary school upsets parents
- Parents say now there is nowhere to park when they pick up and deliver their young children from kindergarten-to-Grade 3-elementary school Lord Roberts Annex in Vancouver's West End.