Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 26, 16 at 2:00 AM PDT
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
S 18 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Mon Jul 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this evening. Low 19.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 33. Humidex 34. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing late in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low 20.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Surrey's latest shooting victim an innocent bystander in ongoing conflict, police say
- Police have identified the latest shooting victim in Surrey, B.C., and say while there's no evidence to suggest he had any direct connection to an ongoing conflict in the city, he was in a car with someone who did.
- More groups choose to sit out Vancouver's pride parade
- Queer groups are joining Vancouver's Black Lives Matter movement in not marching in Vancouver's pride parade, instead organizing their own alternate march.
- Photos Granville Island tries to put a brake on bike theft
- Granville Island — a top tourist destination in Vancouver — has also become a hot spot for bike theft. But a new initiative is trying to put a stop to that.
- Adam Ellenstein aims to set world record for swimming down Okanagan Lake
- An endurance athlete is attempting to set a Guinness world record for fastest swim along the length of Okanagan Lake from Vernon to Penticton, B.C.
- 82-year-old Sechelt woman living in car
- An 82-year-old Sechelt, B.C., woman who has been living in her car for six months says all she wants is a clean, safe and affordable place to live.