Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 25, 16 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 6:11 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Thu Aug 25, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Low 13.
Increasing cloudiness late in the morning. Wind becoming south 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the afternoon. High 32. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 17.
|Increasing cloudiness||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Man sought in alleged racist confrontation, assault on SkyTrain
- A man says he's fortunate his injuries were minor after he was allegedly attacked after intervening in what he says was a racist tirade directed at a woman and her son at a SkyTrain station.
- Arrest of former badminton coach prompts calls to Victoria police
- Victoria Police say several more potential victims have come forward with allegations of sexual abuse against a former youth badminton coach.
- Southern resident orca grandmother missing, possibly dead
- J14, a 42-year old female who has three living offspring and is also a grandmother, was last seen from the water July 31 and "gave no indication of being sick or otherwise unhealthy," the Centre for Whale Research said.
- Lane closures planned on Lions Gate Bridge for paving work
- There will be one lane open each direction Aug. 26-27 from 8 to 10 p.m., with single lane alternating traffic from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m.
- Give elderly couples more say in choosing accommodations, says advocate
- British Columbia's advocate for seniors has called on the provincial government to allow greater flexibility for seniors to choose how they want to live their final years.