Set Lytton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 3:00 AM PST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:55 AM
Sunset: 4:04 PM
NNE 5 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light before morning. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 1.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy|
1° | -3°
34° | 27°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
4° | 0°
39° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mission boy in hospital after falling into frozen pond video audio
- A three-year-old boy from Mission, B.C., is being treated in hospital after falling into a frozen pond Monday morning.
- Licence to offend: ICBC's list of banned vanity plates
- ICBC has released a list of 2,000 requests for vanity plates they've rejected over the past couple of years, including 14 rejected as offensive.
- Dad of missing tourist Tom Billings asks Vancouver for help video
- The father of a young British tourist, who went missing last week while staying in Vancouver, is appealing for the public's help in the search for his son.
- Recap Eddie Lack earns 1st shutout, Canucks clip Hurricanes
- Eddie Lack made 31 saves for the first shutout of his NHL career Monday as the Vancouver Canucks defeated the Carolina Hurricanes 2-0.
- Body of missing senior found near Lynn Canyon video
- The body of a 76-year-old senior who wandered away from her North Vancouver care home was found near the Lynn Canyon Suspension Bridge on Sunday afternoon.