Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -37
Feels like: -35
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:46 PM
NW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 37.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 38 in the morning and minus 28 in the afternoon.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 30.
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-3° | -13°
27° | 9°
-1° | -8°
30° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Stopwatch used to track nurse movements, opposition says
- Government consultants used a stopwatch to track the movements of a nurse for precisely four minutes and 59 seconds as part of a program to streamline Saskatchewan health care.
- Regina's first homeless count set for May
- For the first time, the city of Regina will try to determine how many people are homeless in the city.
- Students at the U of R to vote on universal bus passes
- A campaign is underway at the University of Regina as students prepare to vote yes or no to bring in Universal bus passes.
- First Nations revenue sharing must be priority for Ottawa, panel argues
- A new report from a joint First Nations and federal government working group makes a number of recommendations on how to ensure First Nations communties can better share in the benefits of natural resource projects.
- Travel for Lean project questioned at legislature
- The opposition NDP is calling on the provincial government to cancel a number of trips associated with the Lean program.