Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Aug 21, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 5:53 AM
Sunset: 8:22 PM
N 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Aug 21, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Clearing late in the afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- B.C. Lions 'guarantee' a win against Sask. Roughriders Sunday
- The B.C Lions are guaranteeing a win at home against the Saskatchewan Roughriders on Sunday, and they're backing up their boast with free tickets if they don't come through.
- Back-to-school comes with costs
- Binders, pens, markers — it all adds up.
- Momentum builds for gathering of aboriginal adoptees
- An upcoming gathering of aboriginal people who were adopted or lived in foster care as children is gathering momentum as organizers visited Regina to talk about their plans.
- Eye surgeons highest paid doctors under Sask. health billings
- Eye surgeons were the highest paid doctors in the province, based on billings to Saskatchewan's Medical Services Plan in 2013-2014.
- Sask. premier calls sign vandals 'jackwagons'
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall is not happy that signs warning drivers to slow down at a dangerous stretch of highway have been vandalized and stolen.