Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 6:56 PM
NE 7 km/h
Pressure: 100.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sun Mar 09, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. Snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 2.
Snow ending this evening then clearing. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Rain||Sunny||Sunny|
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
5° | -10°
41° | 14°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
-2° | -10°
28° | 14°
-1° | -13°
30° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Warmer weekend weather brings Saskatoon people outdoors
- From River Landing to Broadway Avenue people headed outside this weekend to enjoy milder weather.
- Regina mother threatens to leave rental home over frozen pipes
- A dispute over frozen pipes between a Regina mother and her landlord has resulted in an abrupt plan to move out of the home.
- Pigs, cows shot dead on farm, police search for suspects
- The RCMP are investigating after some farm animals were killed on a property just west of Carmel, Sask. between Thursday and Friday night.
- Big melt around the corner for Saskatchewan video
- Weather forecasts suggest much of Saskatchewan could quickly pivot from deep freeze with snow to milder than normal with lots of melting.
- Mark McMorris takes snowboard slopestyle gold at U.S. Open
- Olympic bronze medallist Mark McMorris won gold in men's slopestyle at the U.S. Open on Friday. McMorris, Canada's first medallist at the 2014 Sochi Games last month, took first place with a best score of 87.50 on his second of three runs.