Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jul 25, 14 at 12:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:06 AM
Sunset: 9:15 PM
SE 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Jul 25, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers this afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High 24. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 15.
Periods of rain ending in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the afternoon and in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near noon. High 22.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 12°
72° | 54°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
29° | 15°
84° | 59°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Teacher regulation needs fixing: Saskatchewan Education Minister Don Morgan
- The Saskatchewan government is moving ahead on a more arms-length way to regulate and discipline teachers.
- Sask. towns hit by hail, hurricane-strength winds
- People in Saskatchewan were cleaning up and assessing the damage Friday after a night of severe thunderstorms.
- Preview Roughriders reset in time for Argonauts' visit
- The Saskatchewan Roughriders will host another scuffling team on Saturday, the Toronto Argonauts (1-3), who have also endured back-to-back losses since they dismantled the Riders 48-15 in Week 2.
- New Saskatoon's food truck scene continues to grow audio
- Just a few years ago, you had better odds of finding a moose roaming Saskatoon's than a food truck. Now, you just have to walk a few blocks downtown to get your fill.
- Lightning confirmed as cause of Cathedral Bluffs fire
- Investigators say that a lightning bolt hit the chimney on a Cathedral Bluffs home and ignited a million dollar fire.