Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 27, 15 at 1:00 PM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 4:45 AM
Sunset: 9:18 PM
S 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy near midnight with 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 near midnight. Low 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 10.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- City of Regina pleads for 25% drop in water use
- The City of Regina is again asking people to conserve water after almost zero drop in usage was recorded following the first request.
- CEOs tour Sask. long-term care facilities; problems persist
- The Government of Saskatchewan has posted a round of results from CEO tours of long-term care facilities in health regions across the province.
- Smooth-talking Regina teens trade their way from kitsch to treasure video
- Regina teens start out with mix CD, and trade their way up to new bike.
- Police release surveillance images of Saskatoon bank robbery
- Saskatoon police have released surveillance video of a man who robbed a bank this weekend.
- SGI announces new insurance options for motorcyclists
- Motorcycle riders in Saskatchewan are gearing up to receive new insurance options from SGI.