Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -32
Feels like: -26
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:44 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Periods of light snow ending early this evening then partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of light snow. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 24. Wind chill minus 36.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of light snow in the morning then 30 percent chance of flurries late in the morning and in the afternoon. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 20. Wind chill minus 34.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 29. Wind chill minus 34.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-7° | -22°
19° | -8°
-1° | -17°
30° | 1°
-3° | -12°
27° | 10°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatchewan Party claims $125M in savings from Lean program
- While the Saskatchewan Party praised savings from the Lean health care project at the legislature on Monday, the opposition wasn't buying the numbers.
- Regina Correctional Centre inmates on hunger strike
- Fifteen inmates at the Regina Provincial Correctional Centre are protesting for more exercise and access to the outdoors.
- Red Cross helps families displaced in Regina apartment fire
- The Canadian Red Cross is stepping in to help several families after an apartment building caught fire early Saturday morning.
- Expired contract at Fishing Lake First Nation concerns Wadena, Sask. fire chief
- Wadena's volunteer fire chief says that ever since a contract ended between his crew and the Fishing Lake First Nation, he is "terrified" when he hears of a fire in the community.
- Police charge woman in Kamsack, Sask. grocery store robbery
- Officers have charged a 29-year-old woman after the Prairie Family Grocery Store in Kamsack, Sask. was held up.