Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 1:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 9:09 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Risk of thunderstorms early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Low 13.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 28. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear late in the evening. Low 15.
28° | 15°
82° | 59°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
27° | 14°
81° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Emotions raw as Regina pension issue hits floor of city council
- Members of Regina's city council were given an earful Monday from a visibly irate group of people concerned about the future of the civic pension plan.
- Program that helped special needs children on reserves loses funding
- A Regina-based program that helped special needs children has lost funding from the federal government to provide services to families living on reserves.
- Regina jail inmate escapes while working outside facility
- An inmate at the Regina jail took off Monday afternoon while working outside the facility and is unlawfully at large, authorities say.
- Thousands of Muslim faithful mark Eid in Saskatoon, Regina
- Ramadan has ended. For Muslims around the world, including here in Saskatchewan, a three-day festival of eating and visiting has begun.
- SaskPower identifies 2 more smart meter failures
- There's been another report of a SaskPower smart meter catching on fire. Program put on hold earlier this month after six meters caught fire over a two-month period