Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Dec 10, 13 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -33
Feels like: -27
Sunrise: 9:12 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
W 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Dec 10, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low minus 30. Wind chill minus 37 this evening.
Sunny. High minus 23.
Clear. Low minus 31.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-26° | -32°
-15° | -26°
-28° | -35°
-18° | -31°
-17° | -33°
1° | -27°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 50th anniversary of 1st kidney transplant in Sask. audio
- Wednesday marks 50 years since the first kidney transplant was performed in Saskatchewan.
- Woman's death from bus stop crash an accident, report says
- A report from the provincial coroner says the death of a 50-year-old woman who was struck by a pole knocked down by a skidding Regina bus was accidental.
- Video Laid-off PotashCorp workers gather in Lanigan video
- Laid-off PotashCorp workers attend job-information session in Lanigan, Jennifer Quesnel reports.
- No more crew changes in Biggar, Sask., CN says
- CN Rail will no longer make crew changes for its trains using its terminal in Biggar, Sask., west of Saskatoon.
- Furnace repairs on the rise as temperatures drop video
- Some people in Regina have been feeling the effects of the bitter cold inside their homes. Furnace technicians have been working long hours to get to every customer needing heat.