Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Sep 20, 14 at 9:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 7:09 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Sep 20, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Becoming cloudy this morning with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High 13.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 near noon then light in the evening. High 22.
|Sunny||Sunny||Cloudy||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
23° | 8°
73° | 46°
18° | 11°
64° | 52°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Lockout deadline looms for Saskatoon bus service
- Residents of Saskatoon are facing potential transportation chaos with the city poised to lockout transit workers, a move that would leave thousands of bus users scrambling to find alternate ways of getting around.
- Overlapping billboards mix 'welcome' sign and anti-abortion message
- A billboard on the outskirts of Moose Jaw has some people wondering why an anti-abortion message was placed above a 'welcome to the city' greeting.
- Wascana Country Club bidding to host LPGA's Canadian Open
- The City of Regina and the Wascana Country Club are making a bid to host the 2016 Canadian Open for the LPGA.
- Photos Regina parking spot transformed into urban oasis
- Motorists heading down Regina's 13th Avenue Friday were greeting by a surprising sight: a parking spot transformed into an urban oasis.
- Prince Edward unveils War of 1812 monument in Saskatoon
- Prince Edward was in Saskatoon this morning to unveil a War of 1812 monument.