Waskesiu Lake, SK
Set Waskesiu Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Aug 30, 15 at 11:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
S 7 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Sun Aug 30, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Clearing early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming west 20 km/h in the morning. High 24. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 10.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 1 man dead after van carrying 7 people crashes on Red Earth First Nation
- Carrot River RCMP say a 19-year-old man is dead after a van carrying seven people struck a bridge on the Red Earth First Nation and then went into the water.
- Sask. fans unleash anger on social media as Riders reach 0-9
- Rider pride has turned to frustration and anger as the team racked up its ninth loss in a row against the Ottawa Redblacks on Sunday.
- Recap Redblacks hand reeling Roughriders 9th straight loss to start season
- Jeremiah Johnson scored three rushing touchdowns as the Redblacks downed the Saskatchewan Roughriders 35-13 on Sunday, three days after Ottawa released international running back Chevon Walker, who he replaced in the starting lineup.
- Regina teens arrested for guns, drugs and brass knuckles
- The three teens were arrested Friday evening on Winnipeg St.
- Smoky skies continue for much of southern Saskatchewan
- Environment Canada extends advisory for much of central and southern Saskatchewan.