Mount Forest, ON
Set Mount Forest as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:19 PM
NNE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 late this morning. High 8. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of rain showers or flurries overnight. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low plus 1.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries in the morning and afternoon. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. High 8.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
20° | 5°
68° | 41°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Bill Blair eyes federal politics after retiring as Toronto police chief video
- Toronto's outgoing police chief Bill Blair says he hopes to be a candidate for the federal Liberals in the fall election.
- 17 homes damaged in second Mt. Albert fire in 2 months
- Seventeen houses in a new subdivision in Mt. Albert were damaged Friday in a fire. The Ontario Fire Marshal is now investigating.
- 2 TTC stations robbed at gunpoint
- Toronto Police are investigating two hold-ups at TTC stations Friday night. The first happened at Chester Station around midnight, when a man armed with a pistol demanded money from a TTC ticket-taker, police say. No one was injured.
- Ontario elementary teachers in strike position on May 10
- Elementary teachers in Ontario are in a legal strike position and could be off work by May 10, after the union representing them received a "no board" report from the province.
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires, leaving complex legacy video audio
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires from the force Saturday, leaving behind a legacy marked by ups and downs.