Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
N 7 km/h
Pressure: 103.1 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 5.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness early in the afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of wet snow beginning overnight. Local amount 2 cm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain or snow||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Trial of Ottawa teen accused of making fake 911 calls hears closing arguments
- An Ottawa teen on trial for repeatedly dialling 911 to call in fake emergencies had so many files on his computer related to a Skype account involved in the incidents that to suggest anyone else could have committed the crimes was "implausible," Crown lawyers argued Tuesday.
- RCMP to face new class-action harassment lawsuit, this time on behalf of male employees
- The RCMP will soon be facing another class-action harassment lawsuit — this time on behalf of male Mounties and civilian employees of the force.
- Ottawa councillors and staff guinea pigs for new light-up bike helmets
- Some Ottawa city councillors and staffers are testing out a new bike helmet that lets others on the road know when they're turning and braking.
- Family, friends of alleged victims of Woodstock, Ont., nurse remember loved ones video audio
- Friends, family and neighbours are remembering the alleged victims of a Woodstock, Ont., nurse facing first-degree murder charges in the deaths of eight elderly people.
- Cyclist struck on O'Connor Street on day of bike lane official opening
- A cyclist riding in the new O'Connor Street bike lane was struck this evening when a car made a turn at Waverley Street, just hours after city councillors officially opened the lane.