Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 10:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:20 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:17 PM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 5:17 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness near noon then 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Fog patches dissipating early in the morning. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 25. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 70 percent chance of showers in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low plus 5.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Construction crane topples at LRT tunnel entrance video
- A large mobile crane fell on its side as it was moving a cement mixer at the site where workers are building the eastern entrance to the LRT tunnel near the University of Ottawa.
- Cyclist dead after crash into Ottawa River
- A cyclist in Gatineau is dead after crashing into the Ottawa River Wednesday morning.
- Accused in fatal stabbing admits Michael Wassill died over $100
- The man on trial for first-degree murder in the fatal stabbing of Michael Wassill said he killed him by accident over a $100 debt he says was owed to him by a woman living at Wassill's home.
- Ian Bush trial: Letters sent to 'Extortion Canada' over tax dispute
- A raft of tax litigation documents related to accused killer Ian Bush were presented at his triple homicide trial on Wednesday.
- Glebe development gets council OK despite mayor's disapproval
- Ottawa city council has approved a contentious project to construct a taller-than-allowed building in the Glebe, despite opposition from residents, the area's councillor and even the mayor.