Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 30, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 28
Feels like: 82
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
W 26 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Thu Jul 30, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming west 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 28.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- New Shepherds of Good Hope exceeds $6K goal to resurrect delivery truck
- The Shepherds of Good Hope says it has surpassed its fundraising goal of $6,000 to replace the blown engine on its delivery truck, which CBC News reported on Monday evening.
- Dog stuck high up in sand wall rescued from west Quebec quarry
- Firefighters from Gatineau and Val-des-Monts worked together to rescue a dog that somehow became stuck inside a sand wall at a quarry in western Quebec as the temperature sat at 34 C.
- Updated Moving Ontario's ticket-fighting system online could infringe rights, critics say video audio
- The Ontario government is trying to come up with a way for people to fight traffic-related tickets and charges online, but some critics worry the move could infringe on democratic rights.
- Firefighters suffer heat-related illnesses, 7 displaced after Carlington fire
- Three firefighters suffered heat-related illnesses and seven people are homeless after an early-morning fire on Edgecliffe Avenue in Ottawa's Carlington neighbourhood.
- Federal election 2015: How a long campaign will benefit the cash-rich Tories video
- A lengthy 11-week federal election campaign could give the Conservatives, armed with a significant war chest, a marked edge over their political rivals.