Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:27 PM
NNW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A few flurries ending near noon then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Local blowing snow. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 14 this morning then steady. Wind chill minus 26.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 28.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-17° | -17°
1° | 1°
-9° | -23°
16° | -9°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-8° | -10°
18° | 14°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Mont Cascades owner plans to expand on all sides of mountain
- The owner of the Mont Cascades Ski Resort in west Quebec plans to expand the facility on all sides of the mountain to become a mini Mont Tremblant.
- Ottawa-Gatineau school bus cancellations
- Is your child's school bus running today? Check your school board to learn if snow, sleet or other bad weather has led to transportation cancellations in your area.
- Recap Senators downed by Stars video
- John Klingberg scored the winner as the Dallas Stars defeated the Ottawa Senators 6-3 Thursday night.
- University of Ottawa accepts 11 sexual violence task force recommendations video
- The University of Ottawa will put in new training programs for administration, students and full-time coaches, launch a bystander intervention program and fund new courses on rape culture after the release today of a task force report into sexual violence.
- STORIFY Snow descends on Ottawa-Gatineau Thursday afternoon
- After a long spell without any significant snowfall, the clouds finally delivered on Thursday afternoon — just in time for the evening commute.