Set Shelburne as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:41 AM
Sunset: 8:02 PM
S 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h this morning. High 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Cloudy. A few showers beginning near midnight and ending overnight then 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm late this evening and overnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light after midnight. Low 19.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early in the morning with risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing early in the evening. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers|
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
25° | 18°
77° | 64°
24° | 14°
75° | 57°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
25° | 16°
77° | 61°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Ottawa weather
- Ottawa climatologistIan Black
- A climatologist for CBC Television in Ottawa for over 20 years, Ian is the only CMOS-endorsed weather forecaster in Ottawa.
- Updated Petawawa neighbourhood cordoned off as OPP face armed man video
- The OPP have cordoned off a Petawawa neighbourhood and deployed their tactical response unit as part of a standoff with an armed man.
- Ebola test underway for Gatineau, Que., child in isolation video
- A young girl from Gatineau, Que., is in isolation after feeling sick upon returning from visiting family in Sierra Leone, one of the west African countries hard hit by this year’s Ebola outbreak.
- Brockville, Ont. golfer John Williams still swinging at age 94 video
- Brockville's John Williams fell in love with golf near the start of the Great Depression and hasn’t let up since.
- Recap Alouettes send Redblacks to CFL East basement video
- S.J. Green caught a touchdown pass and Jonathan Crompton was a winner in his first career start at quarterback as the Montreal Alouettes downed the Ottawa Redblacks 20-10 to end a six-game losing streak on Friday night.
- 2 men fighting for their lives after 2 overnight stabbings
- Ottawa police are investigating after two men were found stabbed in separate incidents outside a pair of bars overnight - the Carleton Tavern and in the ByWard Market.