Current Conditions

Wed May 27, 15 at 2:00 PM EDT

UV: 8 (Very High)

24°C 75°F

Feels like: 28

Feels like: 82

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 5:48 AM
Sunset: 8:54 PM

Wind: SW 26 km/h
Humidity: 63%
Pressure: 101.4 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
High: 25°
High: 77°
P.O.P. 70%

Tonight

Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Low: 11°
Low: 52°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed May 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EDT

Today

A mix of sun and cloud. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this afternoon with risk of a severe thunderstorm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.

Tonight

Partly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms changing to 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Risk of a severe thunderstorm early this evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 overnight. Low 11.

Thursday

A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the morning. High 25.

 

Extended Forecast

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday

May 28

May 29

May 30

May 31

June 1

June 2

Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 25°

High 77°


P.O.P. 30%

High 28°

High 82°

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 60%

High 17°

High 63°

High 20°

High 68°

High 22°

High 72°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!