North Perth, ON
Set North Perth as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 22, 14 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
NNE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Periods of rain or drizzle
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 8:26 PM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 8:26 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain or drizzle this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low plus 3.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind north 20 km/h. High 11. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches developing overnight. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
14° | 8°
57° | 46°
17° | 6°
63° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto election: Rob Ford's legacy sparks tense exchange at Scarborough debate
- Toronto’s three leading mayoral candidates met Tuesday evening in the final debate of the election campaign focused on issues facing Scarborough.
- Exclusive Driver in unusual hit-and-run death walks free after police mistake video
- A family is struggling to find closure after learning that charges brought against a man involved in an unusual hit-and-run incident that left 30-year-old Chris Wong dead have been dismissed because of a police error.
- Crickets on the menu at Ontario insect farm video
- An unusual farm outside of Toronto is touting the nutritional value of insects.
- Police seek men who beat teen into coma
- Police are calling on the public's help finding six men who beat a teen boy into a coma in August.
- Photos Toronto Fashion Week: cast your vote on runway fashions video
- The spring 2015 show kicked off on Monday and featured fashion week staples like Joe Fresh and Pink Tartan, as well as up-and-comers like Alberta-born, Toronto-based designer Sid Neigum, who nabbed a lucrative $30,000 emerging designer prize on the first day of World MasterCard Fashion Week.