North Perth, ON
Set North Perth as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:32 PM
W 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late in the morning. High 16. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Updated Rob Ford to undergo chemotherapy for treatment of liposarcoma video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford has been diagnosed with a rare and aggressive type of malignant tumour, but doctors are optimistic about treating it, according to the head of his medical team.
- Updated Rob Ford cancer diagnosis prompts well-wishes from Tory, Chow video
- Toronto mayoral candidates Olivia Chow and John Tory are offering their well-wishes for the city's cancer-stricken mayor, but are hopeful the election campaign can focus on policies and not individuals.
- Ontario economy poised to grow faster than Canada's: CIBC
- CIBC says Canada's most populous province is on track to see its economy expand by more than the national average next year, the first time that's happened since before the recession.
- New iOS 8 apps launched for CBC News, Radio
- CBC apps were completely redesigned with several new features, including localization that surfaces more local news, customization, and “handoff.”
- Rob Ford diagnosis generates outpouring of emotion online
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will undergo chemotherapy as part of his treatment for malignant liposarcoma, doctors say