Set Dundalk as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 01, 16 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 31, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue May 31, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Sunny. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 14.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- TTC fires worker after subway doors stuck open on moving train, union says
- The Toronto Transit Commission has fired an employee after doors on a subway stayed open as a train crossed the Bloor Street Viaduct on Friday.
- OPP charge man in Wasaga Beach killing of Erick Tello-Arias
- Ontario Provincial Police have arrested a man in connection with a deadly Wasaga Beach stabbing.
- Canadian accused of torturing, killing spouse in Los Angeles
- Torture and murder charges have been laid in Los Angeles against a man reportedly from Toronto.
- Man, 72, dies after 5-tonne truck rear-ends car on DVP
- An elderly man has died after the Dodge Journey he was driving got rear-ended by a five-tonne truck Tuesday on the Don Valley Parkway.
- Blue Jays get to New York's bullpen in win over Yankees video
- Darwin Barney took a step to establish himself as a useful part of the Blue Jays roster both in the field and at the plate in Toronto's 4-1 victory over the New York Yankees.