Set Dundalk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 8:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:17 PM
ESE 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EDT
A few showers ending early this evening then clearing. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 8.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 late in the morning. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Low 13.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Hearing begins into Canada Post ban on controversial newspaper Your Ward News
- A board of review hearing began Tuesday into a federal order prohibiting a publication that's been called vile, racist and anti-semitic from being sent in the mail.
- CBC London, Ont. station set to launch in June
- The station, located at 251 Dundas St. inside the central branch of the London Public Library, will officially launch June 12 with a new morning radio show and an extensive online news presence.
- Peel police chief 'very concerned' after Sikh officer denied promotion because of race
- The chief of Peel Regional Police Service described an Ontario Human Rights Tribunal ruling that an officer was denied a promotion because of his race as "very concerning" and said the force has since adopted different advancement criteria.
- Drake named world's most popular music artist in 2016
- Drake was the world's most popular recording artist in 2016, as the growth of music streaming gave global music sales their biggest boost in 20 years.
- One last hurrah: Whittamore's Farm to close to the public after this season
- After opening to the public for more than 60 years, the owners of a beloved family farm in Markham say this season will be last that you will be able to pick your own produce there.