Set Dundalk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 7:21 PM
W 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:11 AM EDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:11 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High plus 4. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries late this evening and overnight. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h before morning. Low minus 6.
Snow ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 13 in the afternoon.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
3° | -11°
37° | 12°
-3° | -5°
27° | 23°
-8° | -14°
18° | 7°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- More snow ahead for southern Ontario tomorrow
- The long, bitter winter will continue this week across southern Ontario, with a storm expected to bring up to 15 centimetres of snow to the region on Wednesday.
- New Police grab man accused of assault as he goes out window
- An alleged assault suspect was saved by police, who grabbed him by his ankles after he attempted to throw himself out of a sixth floor window.
- Stephen Harper takes on Ford over South Korea trade deal video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper took on critics from the Canadian auto sector Tuesday, defending a trade agreement with South Korea — the first trade deal Canada has reached in Asia.
- Ottawa sees 'risk' in Pan Am Games meeting French requirements
- As Toronto gets set to host the Pan Am Games next year, the federal government is paying close attention to the way that organizers are respecting obligations they have to the country’s French-speaking community.
- Violent home invasion by 3 masked men in Mississauga
- Police rushed to the scene of a violent home invasion overnight in Mississauga after three armed, masked men broke into a home, one was armed with a machete and one with a gun.