Set Dundalk as default location
Current ConditionsMon Sep 22, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 7:20 PM
NW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Mon Sep 22, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 9.
Sunny. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Fog patches. Low 8.
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
23° | 9°
73° | 48°
23° | 12°
73° | 54°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Toronto woman arrested at JFK after drugs, guns found, police say
- Police say a 24-year-old Toronto woman has been arrested at Kennedy Airport with handguns, ammunition and 15 kilograms of marijuana in her checked baggage.
- Parents of Garden Avenue students oppose school boundary change
- Some parents in the city's west end are opposed to proposed catchement area changes that would force their children to switch elementary schools.
- AL Wild Card Jays’ dim playoff hopes could end Monday night
- The Toronto Blue Jays' fading playoff hopes could be done Monday night (7:05 p.m. ET) as they take on the Seattle Mariners at the Rogers Centre.
- Ontario trims 2013-14 deficit using $1-billion reserve
- Ontario's deficit for fiscal 2013-14 came in at $10.5 billion, $800 million lower than forecast in last spring's provincial budget.
- NHL's return will boost Canada's economy, Moody's says
- NHL training camps open across North America this week, but no matter who makes that last round of cuts, the Canadian economy is poised to be a winner, a major ratings agency says.