Set Dundalk as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 5:58 PM
S 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 AM EST Tue Feb 21, 17 at 11:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Showers beginning near noon and ending this afternoon. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 9.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low plus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Ontario PC leader says he'll support anti-Islamophobia motion
- Ontario Progressive Conservative Leader Patrick Brown says he will support an anti-Islamophobia motion that will be introduced in the provincial legislature on Thursday.
- No fixed address: How I became a 32-year-old couch surfer
- CBC Toronto reporter Shannon Martin's rent shot up nearly $1,000 per month, so now she bounces around between family and friends. She's just one of many young professionals struggling in Toronto's "bananas" rental market.
- The fight is on to save Toronto's endangered languages
- From Harari, spoken in eastern Ethiopia, to Bukhori, spoken by Bukharan Jews in central Asia, a Toronto organization is looking to record the city’s linguistic diversity before it’s too late.
- Ontario deficit down to $1.9 billion, with expenses up by $1.1 billion
- Ontario's finance minister says the province's deficit for this fiscal year will be $1.9 billion.
- Video HERstory in Black: Camille Mitchell video
- In honour of Black History month, CBC brings you stories from HERstory in Black, a Toronto-based digital photo series profiling 150 black women from the GTA and other parts of Ontario by How She Hustles, a network of 5,000 diverse women.