Set Walkerton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 17, 14 at 1:00 PM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:05 AM
Sunset: 7:33 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT Wed Sep 17, 14 at 11:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h before morning. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light late in the afternoon. High 12.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
19° | 14°
66° | 57°
16° | 12°
61° | 54°
14° | 9°
57° | 48°
14° | 7°
57° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Rob Ford health update coming today at 5 p.m. ET
- The public should know more about Mayor Rob Ford and the health challenges he is facing when doctors provide an update on his abdominal tumour on Wednesday afternoon.
- Ontario economy poised to grow faster than Canada's: CIBC
- CIBC says Canada's most populous province is on track to see its economy expand by more than the national average next year, the first time that's happened since before the recession.
- John Tory defends SmartTrack plan on Metro Morning video
- Toronto mayoralty front-runner John Tory appeared on Metro Morning Wednesday, defending the funding formula of his transit plan and touting his ability to get senior governments to each pick up one third of the tab.
- Province math levels on decline for elementary schools: EQAO
- Education Quality and Accountability Office (EQAO) standardized test results released Wednesday show students in Grade 3 and Grade 6 are still struggling to make the grade when it comes to math.
- Teen punching people in the head, fleeing in SUV, police say
- A teenage suspect has allegedly been punching people in the head in the Steeles Avenue and Leslie Street area, a situation that has prompted police to issue a public safety alert.