Set Walkerton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 7:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 6:37 AM
Sunset: 8:11 PM
NW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Fri Apr 18, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low minus 3.
Sunny. High 10. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Low plus 1.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 7°
64° | 45°
10° | 7°
50° | 45°
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
12° | -1°
54° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Video Air Canada investigating luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada says it is investigating after a video that appears to show its baggage handlers dropping items from a tall, moving staircase began circulating on the internet.
- Video Laureen Harper interrupted by Toronto activist at cat video festival video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper's wife, Laureen, was briefly interrupted during a speech at an online cat video festival in Toronto Thursday night after a university activist demanded she take a stance on a subject she considered to be much more serious: missing and murdered aboriginal women
- Raptors unfazed by talk of Nets 'tanking'
- The Toronto Raptors refuse to believe the Brooklyn Nets tanked down the stretch in order to meet them and avoid the Chicago Bulls in the first round of the playoffs.
- Belleville still faces record floods as water level drops
- Water levels in the Belleville area peaked overnight, officials say, but the southern Ontario town and surrounding municipalities of Foxboro, Tweed and Actinolite will still be battling floods over Easter weekend.
- Muzik nightclub boycotted over ban on dance parties at Exhibition Place
- Toronto's Exhibition Place has banned all-ages dance parties from its grounds, causing a wave of protest and a boycott against the club that requested the clamp down on the events.