Set Walkerton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:13 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Mar 02, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
Light snow ending early this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this afternoon. High minus 7. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming south 30 km/h early in the afternoon then west 20 late in the evening. High minus 3.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -8°
18° | 18°
-12° | -18°
10° | -0°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Breaking Toronto tunnel makers identified, not charged by police
- Toronto police said they’ve identified the builders of a mysterious tunnel in Toronto’s north-end and deemed there was no criminal intent.
- UofT teaching assistants set up picket lines on campus
- Thousands of striking University of Toronto teaching assistants are planning to set up picket lines at three Toronto-area campuses on Monday morning.
- Analysis Kathleen Wynne and the L word at Queen's Park video
- What did Monte McNaughton mean when he said "especially Kathleen Wynne"?
- Gun fired in McDonald's shooting was legal, lawyer says
- The lawyer for a security guard involved in the fatal shooting of two men at an east-end Toronto McDonald's early Saturday says the gun that fired multiple shots was "lawfully possessed."
- Scarborough power outage blamed on downed utility pole
- Toronto Hydro said it could be mid-morning Monday before power is restored to a Scarborough neighbourhood.