Set Walkerton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 26, 15 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 8:21 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT Sun Apr 26, 15 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming north 20 km/h late this morning. High 7. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers in the morning and afternoon. High 9.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
14° | 5°
57° | 41°
13° | 5°
55° | 41°
16° | 3°
61° | 37°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- New Bill Blair eyes federal politics after retiring as Toronto police chief video
- Toronto's outgoing police chief Bill Blair says he hopes to be a candidate for the federal Liberals in the fall election.
- 17 homes damaged in second Mt. Albert fire in 2 months
- Seventeen houses in a new subdivision in Mt. Albert were damaged Friday in a fire. The Ontario Fire Marshal is now investigating.
- 2 TTC stations robbed at gunpoint
- Toronto Police are investigating two hold-ups at TTC stations Friday night. The first happened at Chester Station around midnight, when a man armed with a pistol demanded money from a TTC ticket-taker, police say. No one was injured.
- Ontario elementary teachers in strike position on May 10
- Elementary teachers in Ontario are in a legal strike position and could be off work by May 10, after the union representing them received a "no board" report from the province.
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires, leaving complex legacy video audio
- Toronto police Chief Bill Blair retires from the force Saturday, leaving behind a legacy marked by ups and downs.