Set Walkerton as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 7:08 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Sep 30, 14 at 3:30 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing late this evening. Fog patches developing after midnight. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing in the evening. Low 12.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
20° | 17°
68° | 63°
9° | 7°
48° | 45°
11° | 5°
52° | 41°
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Doug Ford, John Tory clash over BMO field funding
- Mayoral candidates John Tory and Doug Ford clash over the city's move to contribute a $10-million loan toward the refurbishment of BMO Field.
- Fatal streetcar collision at St. Clair and Keele
- A streetcar collision near St. Clair Avenue and Keele Street has left one woman dead.
- Phone companies called on to combat distracted driving
- Mobile phone companies are coming under pressure to do more to combat the dangers of texting and driving, which now kills more people on Ontario roads than drinking and driving.
- Vote Compass comes to Toronto's mayoral election
- John Tory? Olivia Chow? Doug Ford? Vote Compass generates an analysis of how your views compare to the positions of the candidates.
- Pedestrian dies after being struck by vehicle in Brampton
- A pedestrian dies after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton.