Set Walkerton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 29, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -9
Feels like: 16
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
SSW 34 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT Sun Mar 29, 15 at 3:30 PM EDT
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Snow or drizzle overnight. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low zero.
Periods of light snow ending in the morning then clearing. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 30 in the afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Low minus 6.
|Periods of light snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Showers||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries|
6° | -9°
43° | 16°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
4° | -1°
39° | 30°
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Air Canada AC624 touched down 335 metres short of runway, TSB says video
- A TSB investigator says those on board flight AC624 are “pretty lucky” the early Sunday morning crash wasn’t more serious after their plane touched down more than 300 metres short of a Halifax runway and smashed through an antenna array before finally skidding to a stop.
- Mostafa Azizi, Toronto-based filmmaker, held in Iranian prison
- A Toronto-based filmmaker is being held in a notorious Iranian prison, after his family says he was arrested shortly after returning to his home country.
- 2 police officers hurt in collision, 4 people in custody
- Two police officers have been hurt in a traffic accident on Sunday evening, paramedics say.
- York University strike could be coming to an end
- Teaching assistants and contract staff at Toronto's York University have reached a tentative deal with the university and will likely vote on the offer Monday night.
- Richard Pereira, 36, charged in Brampton homicide
- A Brampton man has been charged with second-degree murder after police found a woman deceased at a home on Nanwood Drive overnight.