Set Wingham as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 03, 15 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 6:59 AM
Sunset: 6:15 PM
SSE 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 03, 15 at 7:02 AM EST Tue Mar 03, 15 at 7:02 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning this morning. Snow mixed with ice pellets this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late this afternoon. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h. High minus 2. Wind chill minus 25 this morning.
A few flurries ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Ice pellets early this evening. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Snow and ice pellet amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Temperature falling to minus 9 in the morning then steady.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
1° | -2°
34° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Your News: Toronto Weather
- Canadian pastor Hyeon Soo Lim missing after aid trip to North Korea video
- A head pastor of large Canadian church has failed to return from a humanitarian mission to North Korea, and the Canadian government has reached out to try to locate him, his Toronto-based church said on Monday.
- York University cancels classes amid strike video audio
- York University suspended classes Tuesday after its teaching assistants and contract faculty voted against a new labour agreement, leaving students wondering when they'll get back in the lecture halls.
- Toronto Real Estate Board demands brokers halt online sales stats
- This week, three real estate brokers are cutting off customers’ online access to recent final home sales prices — coveted information that can help buyers and sellers gauge a property’s worth — because of a threat made by the Toronto Real Estate Board that they risk losing their lifeline to all privileged industry data.
- Exclusive York University fails to support sex assault victims, woman says
- A Winnipeg woman says she won't go back to York University in Toronto until it can guarantee her safety.
- Pan Am Games medals unveiled in Toronto
- The competition medals for the 2015 Pan Am and Parapan Am Games were unveiled Monday during an event at Toronto's Royal Ontario Museum.