Set Wingham as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 32
Feels like: 90
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 8:05 PM
WSW 11 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT Tue Aug 30, 16 at 3:30 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 17.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 24. Humidex 28. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Crossbow slayings victims were mother, 2 brothers of accused killer video
- The victims of last week's so-called crossbow killings in the Toronto suburb of Scarborough were the mother and two brothers of the man now charged with three counts of first-degree murder.
- Women's winter: Toronto ad agency wants offices to adjust the thermostat
- A Toronto advertising agency says it's time for modern offices to adjust the air conditioning in summer to make buildings more comfortable for women.
- Updated Riverdale shooting that killed grandmother was planned, but she wasn't the intended target, police say
- Toronto police say they believe a shooting that left a grandmother dead in a Riverdale community housing complex on Saturday was targeted, but that the 61-year-old woman wasn't the person the gunmen wanted to kill.
- How a Woodbridge, Ont., woman got a fraudster to admit his CRA threat was a scam video
- How do you scam a scammer? Just ask Dawn Belmonte.
- New Convicted 'Toronto 18' member Saad Gaya gets day parole extension
- A man who pleaded guilty to participating in a plot to bomb targets in Toronto has had his day parole extended as the Parole Board of Canada found he has made a "strong beginning" to his period of conditional release.