Set Wingham as default location
Current ConditionsFri Oct 28, 16 at 2:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
NNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 27, 16 at 5:10 PM EDT Thu Oct 27, 16 at 5:10 PM EDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light late this evening. Low minus 1.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers overnight. Wind south 20 km/h becoming southwest 40 near midnight. Low 6 with temperature rising to 13 by morning.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Toronto's auditor general raises 'red flags' in city employees' health and drug plan
- Toronto's auditor general will discuss how to better manage city employees' health and dental benefits at a committee meeting Friday morning — including a suggestion to put an annual cap on reimbursements for erectile dysfunction drugs.
- Pedestrian dead after being hit by Brampton Transit bus
- A pedestrian is dead after being struck by a bus near Brampton's downtown transit terminal on Thursday night.
- What we know of the 8 victims in the alleged nursing-home killings
- There are eight alleged victims in the case of the nursing-home deaths in southwestern Ontario. The residents ranged in age from 75 to 96.
- Vehicle with at least 1 person inside goes into Lake Ontario, Toronto police say
- A cyclist dove into Lake Ontario to try to rescue a driver whose vehicle slammed through a guard rail and plunged from a bridge into the water on Thursday afternoon.
- TTC suspects adult riders using student Metropasses to scam system
- Top brass at the Toronto Transit Commission have been crunching the numbers and suspect that an increase in student Metropasses, plus a corresponding drop in adult passes, may add up to fraud.