Set Wingham as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 25, 17 at 8:00 PM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:09 AM
Sunset: 6:08 PM
W 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EST Sat Feb 25, 17 at 3:30 PM EST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning this evening. Risk of snow squalls this evening and after midnight. Local blowing snow this evening and after midnight. Local amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with a few flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 near noon. High plus 1.
A few flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 1.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated TSB not ruling out weather as factor after plane slides off runway in Toronto video
- It's too soon to know how and why an Air Canada plane arriving from Halifax slid off the runway at Toronto's Pearson International Airport early Saturday — but investigators aren't ruling out that weather may have been a factor, the Transportation Safety Board says.
- Man in 20s in life-threatening condition after being shot multiple times in Thorncliffe Park
- A man in his twenties has been rushed to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition after being multiple times shot in a back parking lot in the Thorncliffe Park area.
- 20,000 pounds of sculpted ice on display in Yorkville
- The 12th annual Bloor-Yorkville Icefest is celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary.
- Man in serious condition after downtown stabbing
- Officers were called to the Church Street and Dundas Street East area just after 4:30 p.m.
- Video Meet the Toronto Wolfpack, Canada's first professional rugby team video
- CBC News speaks with Eric Perez, founder and CEO of the world's first transatlantic pro sports franchise