Set Wingham as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 2:00 AM EST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:09 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
A few flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 12:12 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 12:12 AM EST
Flurries and local snow squalls. Local amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 4.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with a few flurries. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming southwest 40 gusting to 70 near noon. High plus 1.
A few flurries ending near midnight then partly cloudy. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 1.
|A few flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- TSB not ruling out weather as factor after plane slides off runway in Toronto video
- It's too soon to know how and why an Air Canada plane arriving from Halifax slid off the runway at Toronto's Pearson International Airport early Saturday — but investigators aren't ruling out that weather may have been a factor, the Transportation Safety Board says.
- Youth charged with murder after deadly blaze at Kawartha Lakes group home for teens
- A second degree murder charge has been laid against a minor following a fire at an Ontario youth facility on Friday that left one person dead and two others injured.
- Man in 20s dead after being shot multiple times in Thorncliffe Park
- A man in his twenties is dead after he was found suffering multiple gunshot wounds in a back parking lot in the Thorncliffe Park area on Saturday.
- 20,000 pounds of sculpted ice on display in Yorkville
- The 12th annual Bloor-Yorkville Icefest is celebrating Canada's 150th anniversary.
- Man in serious condition after downtown stabbing
- Officers were called to the Church Street and Dundas Street East area just after 4:30 p.m.