Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 6:51 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 8:06 AM PDT Thu Oct 02, 14 at 8:06 AM PDT
Increasing cloudiness this morning. High 14. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
17° | 11°
63° | 52°
18° | 12°
64° | 54°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
18° | 8°
64° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Abbotsford police update: massive search yields no sign of little girl
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., say a massive response to the report of a possible abduction on Tuesday night has failed to turn up any sign of a little girl seen being carried by a man into a wooded area.
- Live Blog Surrey 6: verdict expected at trial of Cody Haevischer, Matthew Johnston
- A B.C. Supreme Court justice is expected to deliver a verdict today in the so-called Surrey Six trial.
- Surrey crime: Barinder Rasode says she can make city 'among Canada's safest'.
- Surrey city councillor and mayoral candidate Barinder Rasode unveiled what she called her 'ten point plan' to crack down on crime, and make Surrey one of the safest cities in the country.
- JM sketchbook origins an unsolved First World War mystery video
- University of Victoria researchers are appealing to the public to help identify the artist whose moving and heart-rending First World War sketches ended up in the school's archives.
- NW Marine Drive cycling crackdown is dangerous, say riders
- A Vancouver cycling coach says an RCMP officer issued her a warning after she refused to ride on an unsafe sidewalk along NW Marine Drive near Spanish Banks.