Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:56 AM
Sunset: 7:39 PM
ESE 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating early this morning. High 14. UV index 4 or moderate.
Becoming cloudy this evening with showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers after midnight. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late this evening except 60 near Juan de Fuca Strait late this evening and after midnight. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon and early in the evening with risk of thunderstorms. Wind west 20 km/h except 60 near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the afternoon and early in the evening. Wind becoming light in the evening. High 12.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
11° | 6°
52° | 43°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
10° | 5°
50° | 41°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
12° | 3°
54° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Updated Richard Atwell's spyware allegations vindicated by privacy commissioner
- A report from B.C.'s information and privacy commissioner finds that Saanich Mayor Richard Atwell had legitimate concerns about the extent of the data collected by spyware on his office computer at city hall.
- Foreign ownership on Vancouver real estate needs 'creative' policies: David Mulroney audio
- Canada's former ambassador to China, David Mulroney, has delved into the debate around foreign ownership in Vancouver's real estate market and how it affects affordability in his new book, Middle Power, Middle Kingdom.
- Heiltsuk First Nation occupies federal office over herring fishery
- The Heiltsuk Nation is occupying the Department of Fisheries and Oceans' office near Bella Bella in its latest action against the opening of the contentious herring-roe fishery.
- Go Public Bell accused of 'ganging up' on resale buyers by blacklisting phones video
- A Montreal father is taking on Canada’s largest telecom, after Bell blacklisted his teenager’s phone — not because it was reported stolen, but because the original buyer didn’t pay Bell for the device under contract.
- Live Air Canada AC624 crash: up close footage of the wreckage video
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada investigators examining the wreckage of Air Canada Flight AC624 in Halifax today are getting help from police drones.