Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 27, 15 at 9:00 AM PDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:20 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
A few showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Mon Apr 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Cloudy. A few showers this morning. Clearing late this afternoon. High 16. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 10.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the morning and ending in the afternoon. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait in the morning and early in the afternoon. High 14.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
13° | 7°
55° | 45°
12° | 7°
54° | 45°
16° | 8°
61° | 46°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Go Public Woman with cerebral palsy loses Quebec's help because mom saved for her future video
- A Quebec woman with cerebral palsy has been cut off from provincial assistance, because her mother set up a modest trust fund to pay for her future care. "Even though I am an adult, it feels like I am being treated as a child," says Sarah Davidson.
- Nepal earthquake: B.C. search and rescue teams enroute
- Emergency responders from B.C. are on their way to Nepal to help after a powerful earthquake struck near Kathmandu on Saturday.
- Zipline in Vancouver's Queen Elizabeth Park faces vote
- The Vancouver Park Board is expected to vote Monday night on a proposal to install a temporary zipline in Queen Elizabeth Park this spring to help celebrate the park's 75th anniversary.
- Host Rick Cluff loses Canucks bet to CBC Calgary's David Gray audio
- It will be an early golf season after all in Vancouver after the Canucks were eliminated from the Stanley Cup playoffs Saturday night in a 7-4 loss to the Calgary Flames.
- Coquitlam bear in tree tranquillized
- Emergency responders in Coquitlam tranquillized a bear after hundreds of people saw it near the playing fields in Town Centre Park.