Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 01, 15 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 7:56 PM
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Periods of rain
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 01, 15 at 1:27 AM PDT Tue Sep 01, 15 at 1:27 AM PDT
Periods of rain ending before morning then cloudy. Low 12.
Mainly cloudy. A few showers beginning in the afternoon. High 17. UV index 4 or moderate.
A few showers ending in the evening then cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Low 9.
|A few showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- About 36% of First Nations to lose funding for failing to report finances
- Starting today, the federal government will start to cut funding of non-essential services to First Nations bands that have not posted their 2014-15 financial statements.
- House hunters make personal pleas in hot markets
- Classified ads, leafleting, letter writing and door knocking are just some measures that desperate home are resorting to in hot markets like Toronto and Vancouver, where prices are shooting sky-high and supply is running low.
- B.C. storm: Why did the wind and rain do so much damage?
- This weekend's storm hit Metro Vancouver hard, bringing trees crashing down and leaving power lines sparking. Why did the fierce wind and rain do so much damage?
- Cellphone video of stabbing sought by Vancouver police
- Vancouver Police are appealing for witnesses who may have taken video of a stabbing outside the Esso gas station on Davie Street at Burrard Street last week.
- Trending Poorly-timed BC Hydro tweet leads to hilarious responses during power outage video
- BC Hydro was at the receiving end of some media backlash and jokes for an ill-timed promotional tweet while thousands were without power.