Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:57 PM
SW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Jul 27, 16 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 25 except 20 near the water. Humidex 30. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 14.
Sunny. High 26 except 20 near the water. Humidex 31.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mayors outside Metro Vancouver concerned about foreign buyer impacts
- Mayors outside Metro Vancouver are concerned about the impact of a new 15 per cent tax on their communities. The tax only applies to purchases made by foreign nationals on properties in Metro Vancouver.
- New 'Mr. Cool' scams 'Ms. Curl' in ice cream truck deal gone wrong
- Judge says the ice cream truck hustle should never have made it to the B.C. Supreme Court, before awarding $17,000 in damages.
- Larry Takahashi, serial rapist who targeted women in Edmonton, free on day parole in B.C.
- Serial rapist Larry Takahashi admitted to attacking 29 women in Edmonton in the late 1970s and early 1980s. Now, the so-called 'balaclava rapist’ has been released on day parole in the Vancouver area, with several conditions.
- How Pokemon Go is transforming downtown Prince George
- Businesses and outreach groups say Pokemon Go is helping show people who've avoided downtown Prince George that the neighbourhood, and the people who frequent it, are nothing to be afraid of.
- Three-storey retail space could replace popular downtown Vancouver atrium audio
- A new proposal to replace the Pacific Centre rotunda at West Georgia and Howe Street with a three-storey retail space is being presented to the City's urban design panel today.