Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 2:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:38 AM
Sunset: 4:24 PM
SSE 9 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning early this evening. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Temperature steady near 10.
Showers. Amount 5 mm. Becoming windy in the morning. High 13.
Showers ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Windy in the evening and after midnight. Low plus 5.
|Showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Kinder Morgan protest arrests may be illegal says BCCLA
- As the arrest count exceeds 100 for breaking the Kinder Morgan injunction , B.C. Civil Liberties says most of those arrests may be unlawful.
- Grey Cup arrives in Vancouver kicking off celebrations video
- The Grey Cup arrived in Vancouver via sea with a full navy and First Nations escort to kick off a three-day city-wide party.
- Prescription heroin offered in Vancouver outside of clinical trial for 1st time video audio
- Vancouver has become the first city in North America where prescription heroin is offered to addicts outside of a clinical trial.
- Dr. Julio Montaner honoured for a lifetime of work in HIV/AIDS
- "Nobody in Canada has made a bigger contribution to the field of HIV/AIDS research and treatment than Dr. Julio Montaner," said Health Minister Terry Lake Wednesday as the B.C. government held a special ceremony to honour the AIDS pioneer in advance of World AIDS Day Dec. 1.
- Abduction attempt investigated by Vancouver police
- Vancouver police are issuing a public alert after a stranger tried to pull a 22-year-old woman off the street and into his van in East Vancouver Tuesday night.