Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 24, 14 at 12:00 PM PDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:38 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
WSW 39 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Thu Jul 24, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 30 km/h except west 60 near Juan de Fuca Strait. High 19. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming cloudy after midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h except west 60 near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening. Wind becoming light late this evening. Low 12.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud late in the morning. High 20.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
24° | 12°
75° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Rabies detected in Kitsilano bat, Vancouver health officials warn
- Health officials in Vancouver are warning people to avoid touching or picking up bats they might find, because of the risk of catching rabies, after one tested positive for the rare disease in Kitsilano.
- False killer whale calf now nursing at Vancouver aquarium video
- After many failed attempts, a false killer whale calf rescued near Tofino, B.C., earlier this month has reached a milestone and has started nursing from a bottle, according to staff at the Vancouver Aquarium Marine Mammal Rescue Centre.
- Surrey man rescued from burning home video
- A Surrey man used a hatchet to chop his way into his neighbour's burning home and pull him out of the flames.
- Jay DeMerit officially retires from Whitecaps
- The Whitecaps’ only captain in franchise history is retiring. Jay DeMerit announced his decision on Thursday at a press conference in Vancouver.
- Ryan Cochrane repeats as Commonwealth 400m champion video
- Canadian swimmer Ryan Cochrane has repeated as the Commonwealth Games champion in the men's 400-metre freestyle, winning the gold medal Thursday in Glasgow.