Gonzales Point, BC
Set Gonzales Point as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 27, 14 at 9:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 5:41 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
WSW 23 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening and after midnight. Low 12.
Sunny. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the afternoon. High 26 except 20 near Juan de Fuca Strait. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Wind light except west 50 km/h near Juan de Fuca Strait late in the evening and overnight. Low 13.
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
26° | 12°
79° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. men Michael Weir, Gerald Thom dead after home-built aircraft crashes video
- Two longtime friends were killed Saturday night as the small plane they built together crashed down next to players at a golf course on Vancouver Island.
- Video Arbutus gardeners hold final party before CP Rail deadline video
- It was a bittersweet day for gardeners out in the sunshine yesterday, as their blooming plots along Vancouver's Arbutus rail corridor are slated for demolition by month's end.
- B.C. wildfire officials concerned with 2nd heat wave video
- Temperatures are already rising and are expected to stay high for the next seven days, particularly in the Southern Interior, which will see highs in the mid-30s.
- Stabbing rampage sends 4 to hospital in Abbotsford, B.C.
- A 34-year-old man has been arrested after allegedly stabbing four people in Abbotsford, B.C., Saturday night.
- B.C. Mounties threatened, fired upon at Tsilhqot'in reserve
- Mounties in B.C.'s Central Interior say they were shot at as they tried to track down a man who threatened an RCMP officer on a Tsilhqot'in nation reserve early Sunday morning.