Lansdowne House, ON
Set Lansdowne House as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:45 AM
Sunset: 4:41 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM EST Fri Dec 06, 13 at 4:00 PM EST
Periods of snow ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 22. Wind chill minus 25 overnight.
Cloudy. High minus 16.
Clearing late in the evening. Low minus 25.
|Cloudy||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
-17° | -23°
1° | -9°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-22° | -30°
-8° | -22°
-22° | -28°
-8° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- How Nelson Mandela found inspiration in Canada video
- Canada bestowed its highest accolades and even honorary citizenship upon Nelson Mandela, and the legendary freedom fighter often described the country as a source of inspiration throughout his struggle for racial equality in South Africa.
- Healthy eating adds $2K a year to family grocery bill
- A family on a healthy diet can expect to pay $2,000 more a year for food than one having less nutritious meals, say researchers who recommend that the cost gap be closed.
- Updated Leona Aglukkaq defends polar bear hunt
- Environment Minister Leona Aglukkaq is raising a ruckus in social media circles after posting a photo of a freshly killed polar bear on Twitter with the caption: "Enjoy!!"
- Lac-Mégantic businesses promised $35M for recovery
- Lac-Mégantic residents have been given details on how some of the $60 million Ottawa has promised to help the devastated Quebec town will be spent.
- Updated Cystic fibrosis 'breakthrough' pills have $300K price tag
- A man with cystic fibrosis says a drug that could potentially help him live longer is unaffordable for those who need it.