Lansdowne House, ON
Set Lansdowne House as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 29, 15 at 9:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 8:48 PM
SSW 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Sat Aug 29, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 16.
A mix of sun and cloud. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning then becoming northwest 20 late in the afternoon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers early in the evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late in the evening. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- B.C. Lower Mainland storm cuts power to 400,000 homes
- Winds maxing out at 90 km/h in some parts of southwest B.C. have made for dangerous conditions on roads, with downed trees and power lines. At least 400,000 homes are without power.
- Justin Trudeau vows to repeal '2-tiered' citizenship law
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau says if elected his government would repeal the Conservative government's "two-tiered" citizenship law and that he would do more to help free imprisoned Egyptian-Canadian journalist Mohamed Fahmy.
- 2 men conflict over donation made to Conservatives
- A Brampton, Ont., man, who said he was shocked to see his political donation end up with the Conservatives and not the Liberals, was fully aware his money was going to the Tories, the volunteer who brokered the payment told CBC News in a statement.
- In Depth Air Canada mistaken fares: Winning a lottery or taking advantage?
- An Air Canada pricing mistake controversy highlights a quandary for regulators: Should airlines have to make good on honest mistakes spotted by savvy deal-seekers?
- Police locate victim, 2 suspects after alleged abduction of girl in Barrie
- Police have arrested two people who allegedly, at gunpoint, abducted a girl on a street in downtown Barrie, Ont., forcing her into a vehicle. The girl has been located and is safe, police say.