Lansdowne House, ON
Set Lansdowne House as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 30, 16 at 1:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 9:46 PM
SSE 5 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Jul 29, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. Low 13.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 28. Humidex 31. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 16.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Canadian dressage judge investigated for alleged tampering with Rio team selection
- A Canadian equestrian claims she was robbed of a chance to compete at the Olympics and blames what she calls the "malicious" and "unethical behaviour" of a Canadian dressage judge whose actions are now being investigated by the sport's governing body.
- Updated Nuttall and Korody free after B.C. judge overturns terror convictions
- John Nuttall and Amanda Korody are free after a B.C. Supreme Court judge entered a stay of proceedings, ruling that the they were entrapped by the RCMP.
- Rogers Cup: Raonic eliminated after loss to Monfils video
- Top-seeded Novak Djokovic fended off Tomas Berdych of the Czech Republic 7-6 (6), 6-4 on Friday in the quarter-finals of the Rogers Cup.
- 1 confirmed dead after RV slams into group of motorcycles in northern N.B.
- A major accident involving a group of at least 15 motorcycles and an RV near Edmundston, N.B., has claimed the life of one person, and sent several others to hospital.
- Husky oil spill: pipeline project in area didn't trigger review, Environment Minister says
- A Husky Energy pipeline expansion that's in the same area as last week's big oil spill didn't require an environmental assessment because it didn't meet the required criteria, Saskatchewan Environment Minister Herb Cox says.