Lansdowne House, ON
Set Lansdowne House as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 2:00 PM EST
Feels like: -23
Feels like: -9
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
W 21 km/h
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 32.
Increasing cloudiness. Periods of light snow beginning after midnight. Wind southwest 20 km/h. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 25.
Periods of light snow ending late in the afternoon then clearing. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming northwest 20 in the morning. High minus 9.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -25°
16° | -13°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-1° | -21°
30° | -6°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-5° | -21°
23° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Quebec Conservative MPs receive 'suspicious' envelopes
- Envelopes containing white powder have been sent to the constituency offices of at least two Quebec Conservative MPs.
- 'Ladies, don’t freeze your eggs,' says Prof. Françoise Baylis audio
- A Dalhousie University professor is discouraging women from freezing their eggs, a practice known as 'social egg freezing.' She's in Windsor Thursday night to talk about the issue.
- Jim Prentice comment spurs #PrenticeBlamesAlbertans hashtag
- Premier Jim Prentice is facing a social media backlash after telling Albertans to "look in the mirror" to find who is responsible for the province's current financial woes.
- Tim Uppal defends use of West Edmonton Mall threat video in Conservative Facebook post
- An Edmonton MP is defending the Conservative Party’s use of a terror video threatening West Edmonton Mall to build support for its anti-terror bill.
- Supreme Court won't hear Quebec Innu case against Labrador power project
- The Supreme Court of Canada will not hear a Quebec native group's appeal against the Lower Churchill hydro project in Labrador.