Lansdowne House, ON
Set Lansdowne House as default location
Current ConditionsThu Sep 18, 14 at 9:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 7:30 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
S 13 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Thu Sep 18, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness after midnight. Wind becoming south 20 km/h late this evening. Low plus 4.
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind south 20 km/h. High 16.
Showers ending in the evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
11° | 3°
52° | 37°
14° | 3°
57° | 37°
17° | 4°
63° | 39°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Escape from Los Cabos: Some Canadians return, some stuck in hurricane zone video
- Days after Hurricane Odile swept over Mexico's Baja peninsula, hundreds of vacationers have made it home. But a number of Canadians are still stranded in the stricken resort town.
- Exclusive Lesslie Askin, 71, shocked to be deemed a Kinder Morgan terror threat video
- A 71-year-old grandmother was shocked to learn her research for an upcoming National Energy Board hearing triggered a National security investigation.
- Ailing Rob Ford thanks supporters, endorses brother's mayoral bid video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford says he's thankful for the support he's received from his family and the public, as he prepares to enter treatment for a malignant tumour that has been discovered in his abdomen.
- Justin Trudeau hits back at 'old men' over abortion stance criticism
- Liberal Leader Justin Trudeau, faced with an open letter from seven former Liberal MPs denouncing him for his stance on abortion, tweeted that the days "when old men get to decide what a woman does with her body are long gone."
- Analysis Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb to give Albertans what they want
- Changing leaders hasn’t helped Alberta’s Progressive Conservative party so far, and Jim Prentice has a huge hill to climb if he's to extend the party’s power beyond this mandate, Kathleen Petty writes.