Lansdowne House, ON
Set Lansdowne House as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 10:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
N 22 km/h
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Snow at times heavy and local blowing snow. Amount 10 cm. Wind north 30 km/h gusting to 50. Temperature falling to minus 6 this afternoon.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 11.
Snow and local blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
|Snow||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
5° | -7°
41° | 19°
5° | -3°
41° | 27°
6° | -6°
43° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Budget 2015: 6 elements to watch for
- The Conservatives delayed the 2015 federal budget beyond the start of the new fiscal year, citing economic uncertainty because of the effects of low oil prices. Now that budget time is here, CBC News gives you six points to watch for in Finance Minister Joe Oliver's first federal budget.
- Live Blog Mike Duffy trial: More details expected about photo expenses
- The Mike Duffy Senate expenses trial today could hear more about costs the suspended senator allegedly charged to taxpayers for photos and picture enhancements, including those of Bush and Duffy's daughter and grandson as well as other personal pictures.
- Canadian Rangers: A closer look at our 'eyes and ears' in the North
- The Canadian Rangers have been the country's eyes and ears in the North for almost 70 years, at the ready for missions in isolated areas that can't be covered by the rest of the Canadian Armed Forces.
- Gilbert Blythe lives on through Anne of Green Gables internet fandoms
- Actor Jonathan Crombie may be gone, but the Anne of Green Gables character he famously brought to life continues his journey through fan-created art, stories and Pinterest shrines.
- Budget to estimate when Canada's economy will top $2 trillion
- Buried beneath the spending promises, fiscal forecasts and political posturing in Tuesday's budget will be the latest read on a little-known yet rapidly approaching milestone: the timing of Canada's $2-trillion economy.