Set Webequie as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 20, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 8:22 AM
Sunset: 4:49 PM
WNW 21 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Nov 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Nov 20, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries near noon. High minus 14.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 25.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon with 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Snow beginning early in the evening. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
1° | -11°
34° | 12°
-8° | -16°
18° | 3°
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
-12° | -17°
10° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Stephanie Headley too ill for life-prolonging treatments
- An Ottawa woman with a fatal autoimmune disorder who received an anonymous $128,000 donation to pay for a costly U.S. procedure has learned she's too ill to qualify for the life-prolonging treatment.
- How to navigate the risky world of travel insurance
- Taking a vacation always carries a certain risk, but some travellers, like the Saskatchewan woman who gave birth prematurely in Hawaii, find that buying health insurance is no safety net in the case of an emergency.
- Russell Martin happy with 'great deal' from Blue Jays
- Canadian Russell Martin said at his introductory news conference Thursday in Toronto that having the chance to play close to home was "high up there" on his list of reasons for deciding to join the Blue Jays.
- Cyberbullying bill raises alarm for privacy commissioner
- Privacy Commissioner Daniel Therrien warned senators today that the increased police powers proposed in the government's cyberbullying bill need to be matched with ways of tracking their use.
- Police identify body of Hamilton man who went missing 30 years ago
- Police have made a breakthrough in a 30-year-old missing person’s case and identified the remains of Hamilton man David Nixon.