Set Webequie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 6:10 PM
ESE 15 km/h
Periods of freezing rain mixed with ice pellets
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:30 AM EST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Periods of freezing rain or ice pellets beginning this afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High zero.
Periods of rain except periods of freezing rain over eastern sections. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 30 overnight. Temperature rising to plus 5 by morning except temperature steady near zero over eastern sections.
A few rain showers ending near noon then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 5 with temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis 'Feeling squeezed out': Will a move to save Vancouver's housing past compromise its future? video
- In a city where "bulldozer-bait" homes can fetch close to $3 million, Vancouver's chief planner is faced with a choice that could shape the city for decades to come.
- How saying yes to free Wi-Fi could mean 'you are the product' for businesses
- More businesses are turning to Wi-Fi marketing, whereby users give permission to be targeted with ads in exchange for free internet.
- Quebec increases maple syrup production amid internal revolt, foreign competition
- Despite a 30 per cent increase in maple syrup production over the last decade, Quebec's share of global output has fallen. The problem, some say, lies with the tight grip that the Quebec Maple Syrup Federation has over the province's maple syrup producers.
- 1 in 4 Canadians want Trump-style travel ban, poll suggests
- New research shows a "significant segment" of Canadians say the country's 2017 refugee target of 40,000 is too high, and one in four Canadians want the Liberal government to impose its own Trump-style travel ban.
- Go Public 'I feel bullied,' says condo owner taken to court over backyard garden items not allowed in bylaws
- An Ontario woman says a dispute with her condo board and property management company over minor garden infractions has left her emotionally devastated and contemplating moving out.