Set Webequie as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 8:00 AM EST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:46 AM
Sunset: 4:35 PM
E 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:30 AM EST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:30 AM EST
Snow ending late this morning then cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. High minus 3.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 7.
Periods of snow. Amount 5 cm. High zero.
|Periods of snow||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- National Chief Perry Bellegarde faces divisions over pipelines as AFN meets
- First Nations leaders who support pipeline projects are afraid to speak out and voice their support for development because they have become "stigmatized" by some virulently anti-pipeline protesters, AFN National Chief Perry Bellegarde says.
- Analysis Central banks are intrinsically conservative to keep our money safe: Don Pittis
- In the era of Donald Trump, it seems inevitable that the entrepreneurial urge to make hay while the sun shines is headed for a collision with the restraining forces of central banking.
- Exclusive Justin Trudeau vows 'significant improvements' to refugee system video
- Asked by sponsors frustrated by a lack of communication what he plans to do to make bringing refugees to Canada easier, Trudeau said his government must “make significant improvements” to the system.
- Analysis Maxime Bernier's donor base is bigger and broader than Kellie Leitch's
- Maxime Bernier nearly caught up to Kellie Leitch in Conservative leadership fundraising in the most recent quarter for which data is available. But the regional distribution of his support suggests he has a big advantage.
- Go Public 'Please give me some money!': Former millionaire, 92, says own children took his life savings
- Pete Stoopnikoff, 92, says two of his adult children pressured him to hand over property and accounts worth more than $4 million, leaving him reluctant to even drive his car because he can’t afford the gas.