Set Webequie as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 19, 14 at 2:00 PM EDT
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 8:55 PM
ESE 30 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT Sat Apr 19, 14 at 11:30 AM EDT
Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this afternoon. High plus 3. UV index 6 or high.
Cloudy. Snow and local blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 1.
Snow and local blowing snow ending in the morning then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 in the afternoon. High plus 5.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
5° | -12°
41° | 10°
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
4° | -14°
39° | 7°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
5° | -5°
41° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- New Calgary stabbings: victims' families come together to heal video
- The families of the five young people killed this week in a stabbing in Calgary say they have come together in their healing.
- Air Canada apologizes for luggage toss caught on video
- Air Canada is apologizing after a video purporting to show a baggage handler dropping luggage from roughly six metres off the ground hit social media.
- Rehtaeh Parsons suspect accused of threatening girl's father video
- One of two teens charged in the Rehtaeh Parsons child pornography case is now accused of threatening to kill the girl’s father, Glen Canning.
- How dearth of Canadian teams in NHL hockey playoffs will hit local economies video
- Bars and restaurants in six of seven Canadian NHL cities are bracing for another spring without a hometown run at the Stanley Cup, but despite their dire financial predictions, some experts insist that local economies – including the service industry – will survive without playoff hockey.
- 4 new species of 'killer' sponges discovered off Pacific coast
- They look like fuzzy fingers, waving gently from the depths of the ocean floor but make no mistake — they're stone cold killers.