Set Webequie as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:19 AM
Sunset: 7:41 PM
NNE 8 km/h
Chance of flurries
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening and after midnight. Low minus 16.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind southeast 20 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Periods of light snow ending after midnight then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16.
|Periods of snow||Chance of snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
-12° | -32°
10° | -26°
-6° | -26°
21° | -15°
-10° | -16°
14° | 3°
-10° | -27°
14° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'West is best' on job creation, economists agree
- The latest employment data for February showed that the Alberta created an impressive 18,800 jobs while in the rest of the country overall employment fell, and that trend is unlikely to slow down any time soon.
- Ali Moustafa, Canadian journalist, killed in Syria video
- A Canadian freelance photographer was killed in the northern Syrian city of Aleppo on Sunday after a crude bomb exploded near where he and firefighters were standing, said activists and his sister.
- Female historian says human rights museum censored her
- A Canadian historian believes she is being censored by the Canadian Museum for Human Rights in Winnipeg.
- Many B.C. freedom-of-information requests come up empty
- An analysis by The Canadian Press of thousands of freedom-of-information requests indicates 20 per cent of all requests for non-personal information end with no records located.
- Updated Lake Louise avalanche victims didn't have proper gear video
- Police say none of the five people caught in an avalanche near Lake Louise Saturday had proper safety gear.