Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 28, 15 at 8:00 AM EDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 9:01 PM
S 8 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT Tue Apr 28, 15 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late this morning and this afternoon. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 11. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries after midnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning and early in the afternoon then 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon and early in the evening. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
10° | -9°
50° | 16°
14° | -5°
57° | 23°
18° | -1°
64° | 30°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
11° | 4°
52° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- 'Typical' family in federal budget not so typical: critics
- As in the last three federal budgets, the Harper government in the 2015 budget offers an example of a "typical" family enjoying Conservative programs and tax breaks. But critics say this year's family looks anything but typical, and appears to be selected to better highlight the benefits of income-splitting.
- New AlarmForce service falls short of TV ad expectations, Edmonton couple says
- An Edmonton couple says they counted on an AlarmForce security system to protect their home and possessions. But they say the company failed them exactly when they needed it.
- Live Harley Lawrence's murderers, Kyle Fredericks and Daniel Surette, to be sentenced
- The two men who admitted to setting homeless man Harley Lawrence on fire, killing him, will be sentenced today in Nova Scotia Supreme Court in Kentville.
- $50M Lotto Max mystery deepens as BCLC tries to verify winner
- Almost six weeks after someone stepped forward with a winning $50-million Lotto Max ticket, the B.C. Lottery Corporation is still struggling to verify the mysterious claimant as the rightful owner of the prize.
- New Feces, mould and salmonella found by CFIA before 2014 Country Ribbon licence suspension video
- The Canadian Food Inspection Agency identified serious concerns about sanitation and the safety of chicken produced by a Newfoundland processing operation before temporarily suspending the company's licence last fall.