Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 7:00 AM EDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 9:35 PM
NE 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 5:30 AM EDT Sun May 19, 13 at 5:30 AM EDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this morning and early this afternoon. Clearing late this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low plus 1.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. High 15.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | 5°
61° | 41°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
15° | 1°
59° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Spectator killed at Edmonton Jeep event
- A 20-year-old woman died Saturday during an event for Jeep enthusiasts held in a parking lot just west of downtown Edmonton.
- Rescue attempt over for New Brunswick fishermen video
- The rescue attempt for two missing fishermen has been called off in New Brunswick, hours after one body was found.
- 1 person hurt after trains collide near Medicine Hat
- The Transportation Safety Board of Canada is deploying a team to the site of a two-train collision east of Medicine Hat.
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford cancels weekly radio show video
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford will not be hosting his weekly radio show this weekend after explosive allegations that he was recorded on video appearing to smoke crack cocaine.
- Police not questioning Millard in other cases, lawyer says
- The lawyer for Dellen Millard, who is accused of murdering Hamilton man Tim Bosma, says his client has not been questioned in connection with any other cases.