Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsMon May 20, 13 at 5:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:44 AM
Sunset: 9:36 PM
ENE 17 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon May 20, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Low plus 3.
Mainly cloudy. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming north 30 km/h after midnight. Low zero.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
15° | 0°
59° | 32°
18° | 1°
64° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Unknown remains found on Dellen Millard's farm
- Police searching the farm of Dellen Millard, the 27-year-old charged with first-degree murder after the remains of Ancaster, Ont., man Tim Bosma were discovered, have found other remains on the property, but it's unclear if they are human or animal.
- updated NDP wants RCMP inquiry into $90K payment to Duffy video
- The NDP has asked the RCMP to launch an investigation into the $90,000 payment from the prime minister's former top aide, Nigel Wright, to Senator Mike Duffy in relation to the Senate expense scandal.
- exclusive Canadian on EI shut out amid foreign worker influx video
- A jobless Canadian IT professional who is collecting employment insurance is upset because he now suspects several recent jobs he applied for went to temporary foreign workers.
- updated Edmonton driver, 62, charged in boy's patio death
- A 62-year-old Edmonton man is facing numerous impaired driving-related charges after a two-year-old boy was killed when a SUV crashed through a dining patio at a south Edmonton restaurant Sunday night.
- Central Newfoundland digs out from freak snowfall
- The Victoria Day long weekend this year has meant shovels, icy roads and a record-breaking snowfall for many residents of central Newfoundland.