Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 04, 15 at 9:00 PM EST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
WNW 9 km/h
A few clouds
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EST Wed Mar 04, 15 at 4:00 PM EST
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 34.
Sunny in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the afternoon. High minus 14. Wind chill minus 36.
Cloudy. Periods of light snow beginning near midnight. Wind southwest 30 km/h. Low minus 17. Wind chill minus 27.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-9° | -25°
16° | -13°
-7° | -19°
19° | -2°
-1° | -21°
30° | -6°
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Updated Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire: Safe to go outdoors again
- A four-alarm chemical fire broke out at Port Metro Vancouver, one of Canada's busiest ports on Wednesday, forcing locals to stay in for several hours as fire crews battled the heavy smoke and fire.
- Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's hasty cellphone video takes aim at Canadian foreign policy video
- CBC News has details about the cellphone video made by Michael Zehaf-Bibeau before he shot a soldier and stormed Parliament Hill on Oct. 22. The video is to be shown to MPs at the public safety committee at a special meeting on Friday.
- Edward Snowden archive aims to 'piece together the bigger picture'
- A Canadian team has created a searchable database of all the public classified documents leaked by former U.S. National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden in hopes it'll help citizens better understand the complex files trickling out around the world.
- Dsquared2 under fire for #Dsquaw women's fashion collection
- Canadian designers Dean and Dan Caten, the brothers behind Dsquared2, unveiled their latest work Monday at Milan Fashion Week, and have since come under fire for their designs and for dubbing their collection #Dsquaw.
- Emily Bernauer death leads to 11 charges under liquor act
- In a rare move, Ontario Liquor Licence Act charges have been laid against Sobeys in Amherstburg, Ont., and five members of the Shores of Erie Wine Festival board months after a teenage girl who had worked at the popular event died in a single-car rollover.