Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 2:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:00 AM
Sunset: 9:41 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 11.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High 20. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 9.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Analysis What the closure of an Arctic seaport in Manitoba could mean for Canada
- At a time when climate change is opening up the Arctic Ocean to shipping, and powerful nations like Russia and China pose new threats to Canada's sovereignty, the viability of the only deepwater port connected to the nation's transportation network is no small matter.
- OSFI tells some banks to test for sharp drops in Vancouver, Toronto housing markets
- Some of Canada's banks must stress test their ability to withstand a 50 per cent drop in housing prices in Metro Vancouver area and a 40 per cent drop in the Greater Toronto Area, the country's banking regulator says.
- 2 officers under investigation in death of Ottawa man identified video
- The two Ottawa police officers under investigation after the death of an Ottawa man following an arrest have been identified as Const. Daniel Montsion and Const. Dave Weir.
- Missing teens both found dead as RCMP investigation widens
- Dylan Laboucan and Cory Grey were boyfriend and girlfriend. He was 17, she was 19. Now both are dead and RCMP are gathering evidence at two scenes in north central Alberta.
- Elections commissioner sanctions Green Party for peddling 'misleading' polling data
- Canada's elections watchdog has sanctioned the Green Party for deliberately pushing "misleading" polling data on the eve of last fall's federal election.