Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsSun Nov 29, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 8:24 AM
Sunset: 4:40 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Nov 29, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h after midnight. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Mainly sunny. High minus 2.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Opinion Indigenous boys and men at high risk of being victims of violence
- "One of the things that Canadians fail to recognize is that boys and men in our community are also frequently at a high risk of being victims of violence, of going missing, of being killed,' says activist Lenard Monkman.
- Satellites need protection as 'critical infrastructure,' military says
- Four years after a major satellite outage crippled communications in Canada's North, the military's research arm is asking the private sector to better safeguard the reliability of privately owned orbital hardware, which is seen as "critical infrastructure" similar to power plants and dams.
- British whisky expert still convinced Crown Royal rye 'a masterpiece'
- There was excitement and surprise in the air in Manitoba when a Gimli-made whisky was crowned the world's best for 2015.
- Pierre Trudeau's desk retrieved from storage for his son to use video
- Canada's new prime minister has made a lot of changes in his first month in office, but CBC News has learned Justin Trudeau has also brought a bit of history back to Parliament Hill.
- Maurice Strong, climate and development pioneer, dead at 86
- Maurice Strong, whose work helped lead to the landmark climate summit that begins in Paris on Monday, has died at 86, the head of the UN's environmental agency said Saturday.