Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 12:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
S 11 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT Mon Aug 29, 16 at 4:00 PM EDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing before morning. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light early this evening. Low 14.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 30 percent chance of showers late in the afternoon. High 20. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h before morning. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Photos Massive cruise ship brings new era of Arctic tourism to Cambridge Bay
- The Crystal Serenity arrived at the hamlet of Cambridge Bay, Nunavut, on Monday morning, the latest stop for the massive cruise ship as it makes its way through the fabled but dangerous Northwest Passage.
- Justin Trudeau turns to Weibo and WeChat to reach Chinese audience
- Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is well-known for his use of social media in Canada, but what will he do in China, where social media services are heavily monitored and censored?
- 100-year-old runner from India inspires at Americas Masters Games in Vancouver
- It took 100-year-old Indian runner Man Kaur almost a minute and a half to complete the 100-metre race, but she never broke her stride.
- Canada Post, union extend mediation another 24 hours
- Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have again agreed to extend mediation aimed at resolving their labour dispute by another 24 hours.
- Canadian wrestler given 4-year ban for doping violation
- A Canadian wrestler who won gold at the 2014 Commonwealth Games has been given a four-year ban after testing positive for meldonium.