Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 3:00 PM EDT
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:25 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
NE 28 km/h
Snow at times heavy
Freezing rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM EDT
Cloudy. Snow at times heavy beginning early this evening. Local blowing snow. Amount 10 to 15 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 10.
Snow at times heavy mixed with ice pellets changing to freezing rain mixed with ice pellets in the morning. Local blowing snow in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50. High zero.
Freezing rain or snow changing to snow after midnight. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 near midnight. Low minus 6.
|Freezing rain or snow||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Kevin O'Leary drops out of Conservative leadership race, will endorse Maxime Bernier
- Businessman and reality TV star Kevin O'Leary ends his campaign for the Conservative leadership just hours before the last debate in Toronto, and two days before party members can start casting their ballots.
- Updated Soldier killed at Wainwright was commanding LAV-3 vehicle, colonel says
- A soldier killed in a training accident at CFB Wainwright, Alta., was commanding a LAV-3 armoured vehicle at the time of death, his commanding officer says.
- Meet the firefighter who rescued a woman stuck on a crane in downtown Toronto video
- Toronto firefighter Rob Wonfor fought fatigue and kept a sunny attitude while pulling off the daring high-angle rescue of a young woman stuck on a crane pulley this morning.
- Video linked to Serena McKay homicide needs to be pulled off Facebook, chief says
- The chief of Sagkeeng First Nation wants the video of a vicious attack on a young woman — some say the same woman later found dead in the community — pulled off Facebook.
- Shaw TV stations to close in Vancouver, Calgary and Edmonton as funds diverted to Global
- Shaw television stations in Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver will be shut down this summer, affecting about 70 jobs, as the company redirects funds instead to Global News.