Set Ogoki as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:41 AM
Sunset: 4:34 PM
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:30 AM EST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:30 AM EST
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 23. Wind chill minus 39.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 32. Wind chill minus 34.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h late in the evening. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 33.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of snow|
-18° | -32°
-0° | -26°
-19° | -28°
-2° | -18°
-16° | -27°
3° | -17°
-14° | -18°
7° | -0°
-12° | -21°
10° | -6°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- view current conditionsThunder Bay Web Cam
- Current views of the marina in Thunder Bay and Lake Superior from the City of Thunder Bay Web cam.
- Live Canadian Olympic Committee sets $37M development budget video
- The Canadian Olympic Committee announces it will put $37 million over the next four years into high-performance sport and the Own the Podium program.
- Analysis Canada Post cuts: Turnaround plan or beginning of the end?
- Canada Post has announced a series of changes: cutting staff; increasing technological efficiency; more franchised post offices; a new pricing system. Is this the final nail in its coffin or the change that will turn it around?
- Blog 6 things MPs didn't do before taking a 6-week holiday
- Despite her best efforts, Kady O'Malley just wasn't able to come up with enough parliamentary achievements for a proper list. Instead, here's a recap of what didn't happen on Parliament Hill this fall.
- Conrad Black defends Rob Ford interview audio
- Former media baron Conrad Black says his television interview with Rob Ford was intentionally non-confrontational, and adds it wasn't his job to press the Toronto mayor when Ford hinted that a Toronto Star reporter was a pedophile.
- Blog Attawapiskat's housing crisis: A ground-level perspective
- "The first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is kick a leg out from under the blanket to see if the electric furnace in my house is still on," writes Richard Spence, who brings us a resident's perspective on housing in Attawapiskat, Ont.