Current Conditions

Sat Aug 01, 15 at 3:00 AM EDT

12°C 54°F

Clear

Visibility: 16.1 Km
Sunrise: 6:06 AM
Sunset: 9:34 PM

Wind: W 9 km/h
Humidity: 82%
Pressure:

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Tonight

Chance of showers
Low: 12°
Low: 54°
P.O.P. 30%

Saturday

Chance of showers
High: 21°
High: 70°
P.O.P. 70%

Summary

(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM EDT

Tonight

Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low 12.

Saturday

Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers changing to 70 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 20 km/h late in the morning. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.

Saturday night

Mainly cloudy. 70 percent chance of showers changing to 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Risk of a thunderstorm early in the evening. Low 11.

 

Extended Forecast

Saturday Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday

August 1

August 2

August 3

August 4

August 5

August 6

Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Chance of showers

High 21°

High 70°


P.O.P. 70%

High 23°

High 73°


P.O.P. 40%

High 16°

High 61°


P.O.P. 40%

High 15°

High 59°


P.O.P. 40%

High 18°

High 64°

High 20°

High 68°


P.O.P. 30%

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!