Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 01, 14 at 6:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:00 AM
Sunset: 5:44 PM
SW 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Nov 01, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Increasing cloudiness. Wind west 20 km/h becoming north 20 near noon. High 10.
Overcast. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low zero.
Periods of rain changing to snow in the evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming northwest 30 near noon. High plus 4.
|Periods of rain or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
2° | -2°
36° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask consumers react to cross-border shopping
- Saskatchewan shoppers air their views on cross-border shopping. But Saskatoon group encourages consumers to buy local.
- Christmas music in stores: When is it too early?
- Christmas music in stores is something many shoppers expect to hear in the weeks ahead, but some don't want a note of it before Remembrance Day, and they're vocal about it.
- Bridge repairs at the Battlefords may delay eastbound traffic
- Work on one of the bridges at the Battlefords may slow traffic across the North Saskatchewan River at peak times.
- Hypnotist transfixes volunteers, audience in Halloween show
- Eight volunteers, most of them in costume, spent Halloween under the thrall of Saskatoon's homegrown hypnotist Hadlen at the Roxy Theatre. And Hadlen in turn had his audience of about 50 spellbound during his 90-minute show.
- Regina's North Central football team a diverse brotherhood
- For the first time in the team's eight year existence, the North Central Lakers played in the city final.