Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 30, 14 at 7:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:07 AM
Sunset: 6:50 PM
NW 26 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Sep 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning late this evening. Amount 5 mm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 8.
Periods of rain ending near noon then clearing. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming west 20 in the afternoon. High 13.
Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 gusting to 50 overnight. Low plus 2.
|Periods of rain||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
17° | 3°
63° | 37°
18° | 5°
64° | 41°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Friends, family rally to help Bev Norrie recover from fire
- A devastating fire north of Moose Jaw has friends and family of Bev Norrie doing all they can to help her out.
- John Klein thanks quick-thinking Regina bike patrol officers for CPR
- A Regina man says he is alive thanks to a pair of quick-thinking bike patrol police officers who came upon him in Wascana Park while he was having a heart attack.
- Drones give farmers bird's-eye view of fields
- Tyler Burns has been experimenting with a drone to see how it might help him keep tabs on his large farm near Wynyard, Sask.
- Canadian Blood Services urges donations as supply 'critically low'
- Canadian Blood Services is urging Canadians to make a donation. All blood types are required, but especially types A and O.
- Blind Saskatoon family wants to ride Access Transit during lockout
- Colette Warlow is hoping the city will allow her and her family to take Access Transit.