Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Sep 19, 14 at 6:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
WNW 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Sep 19, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. 60 percent chance of showers overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 18. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light in the evening. Low plus 4.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
25° | 6°
77° | 43°
24° | 10°
75° | 50°
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Wascana Country Club bidding to host LPGA's Canadian Open
- The City of Regina and the Wascana Country Club are making a bid to host the 2016 Canadian Open for the LPGA.
- NDP forces Commons debate on murdered, missing indigenous women video
- NDP MP Romeo Saganash made an emotional appeal for a federal inquiry into missing and murdered aboriginal women after the New Democrats took advantage of the sparse end-of-week turnout in the House of Commons to seize control of the parliamentary agenda.
- Photos Regina parking spot transformed into urban oasis
- Motorists heading down Regina's 13th Avenue Friday were greeting by a surprising sight: a parking spot transformed into an urban oasis.
- Prince Edward unveils War of 1812 monument in Saskatoon
- Prince Edward was in Saskatoon this morning to unveil a War of 1812 monument.
- City of Regina begins spraying elm trees next week
- The City of Regina is about to begin its annual spraying program to prevent Dutch elm disease.