Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Apr 18, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
E 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 18, 14 at 7:11 PM CST Fri Apr 18, 14 at 7:11 PM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm early this evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 40 gusting to 60 overnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 in the morning then becoming light in the afternoon. High 10. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming south 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
13° | 3°
55° | 37°
14° | 6°
57° | 43°
10° | 3°
50° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Regina knife suspect nabbed after he stays to buy chips
- One minute, a man with a knife was allegedly chasing somebody around a convenience store parking lot. The next, he was lining up to buy chips.
- Good Friday bus changes may affect Saskatoon Black Sabbath fans
- Holiday bus schedules mean some Black Sabbath fans may need to find a ride home
- Photos Moment by moment: Jared Frank's train kick selfie
- Regina's Jared Frank because instantly famous after he uploaded a nine-second video of himself getting kicked in the head by a train conductor. Here's what happened in the crucial split-second...
- Man, 80, struck, killed on Highway 11
- An elderly man is dead after being struck by a pickup truck while walking on Highway 11, the RCMP said.
- Alleged drunk driver crashes, knocks out power in Moose Jaw
- Power has been restored in Moose Jaw, Sask., after an alleged drunk driver plowed into a power pole late Thursday night.