Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 3:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:55 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
Chance of flurries
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM CST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 37.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 38.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 overnight. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 39.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-21° | -26°
-6° | -15°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Saskatoon council passes 7.43 per cent tax increase
- What started as Saskatoon's biggest property tax increase in recent memory climbed even higher after two days of budget review in the city council chamber. A 7.26 per cent increase was in the draft budget. By the time the mayor and council got through with it, the increase rose to 7.43 per cent.
- Revised condo-hotel project will save Ted Godwin's weather vane
- The revised plan for a condominium and hotel complex on the corner of Albert Street and Victoria Avenue in Regina includes a promise to restore a famous city landmark: the Ted Godwin weather indicator that used to sit on top of the old Plains Hotel.
- In Depth U of R awards about $20M in untendered contracts
- CBC's iTeam has learned the University of Regina awarded about $20 million in untendered contracts on a major construction project.
- Re-jigged essential services law unveiled at legislature
- The government of Saskatchewan has gone back to the drawing board and amended its 'essential services' legislation, a law that has generated controversy — especially among public sector trade unions — and much legal wrangling.
- Audio A Suitcase Lost and Found on The Trans-Canada Highway audio
- Losing luggage is something you expect to happen at the airport, not along the highway as you drive home after your flight. But Highway 1 is exactly where Trina Owens lost her suitcase last night. Craig finds out how she was reunited with her luggage.