Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 10:00 AM CST
Feels like: -12
Feels like: 10
Sunrise: 8:49 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
WNW 16 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High zero.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 15.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 15.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-12° | -20°
10° | -4°
-14° | -14°
7° | 7°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-12° | -22°
10° | -8°
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Supreme Court strikes down Saskatchewan law that prevents right to strike
- The Supreme Court of Canada has struck down as unconstitutional a Saskatchewan law that prevents public sector employees from striking.
- Regina street plowing blitz wrapping up
- It's Day 5 of the City of Regina's residential street plowing blitz — a program that costs about $250,000.
- New Tony Merchant's law firm faces $25-million claim over residential school cases
- Ottawa alleges Deloitte report contains proof that Merchant Law Group falsified documents in "scheme to deceive and defraud Canada." Government of Canada wants Tony Merchant's firm to repay more than $25 million.
- New Vinyl lover Kaley Evans searching for rare Saskatchewan records
- Saskatoon's Kaley Evans is collecting vinyl recordings of Saskatchewan artists, and plans to share music and stories on his website.
- Russell Wolfe child porn case in Saskatoon has two unidentified teens
- Police are still trying to identify two teenage girls they say are getting sexually abused on video files seized from Russell Dennis Wolfe's computer.