Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 8:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 9:03 AM
Sunset: 5:36 PM
S 13 km/h
Pressure: 99.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind southwest 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 this morning. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h in the morning. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- RCMP commander applauds officer who convinced La Loche, Sask., shooter to surrender
- The RCMP's incident commander during last year's shooting in La Loche, Sask., is commending the officer who raced into the school to stop the bloodshed.
- New Regina ethics rules may look at gifts to politicians, hiring of relatives
- Regina is developing new rules for council members to guard against unethical behaviour.
- New Feds give Sask. 1 year to make case for private MRIs
- The federal government has given Saskatchewan one year to make its case that its private MRI policy conforms with the Canada Health Act.
- Buffy Sainte-Marie to be recognized for humanitarian efforts
- Buffy Sainte-Marie will be awarded the Allan Waters Humanitarian Award this year at the JUNO Awards.
- Saskatoon, Regina divided on safe injection site: Mainstreet, Postmedia poll
- A Mainstreet poll commissioned by Postmedia indicates Saskatoon is divided when it comes to a safe injection site for fentanyl or other opioids in the city.