Lucky Lake, SK
Set Lucky Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Nov 26, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:42 AM
Sunset: 5:10 PM
NE 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Nov 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 15.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 10.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind south 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|Chance of flurries||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -8°
41° | 18°
-21° | -23°
-6° | -9°
-13° | -24°
9° | -11°
-7° | -18°
19° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Corner Gas: The Movie premieres in Regina video
- Corner Gas: The Movie premieres in Regina.
- Cornelius Spies, a Yorkton MD, suspended for poison pen texts
- A Yorkton doctor who sent threatening text messages to another doctor has been suspended from practice for two weeks. Dr. Cornelius Spies was also reprimanded by the College of Physicians and Surgeons.
- First Nations to 'resist' complying with financial transparency act
- Three Western Treaty First Nations say they will "resist" the federal government's order to comply with the financial transparency act by tomorrow or risk losing federal funding.
- Food Bank's 12 Days of Christmas campaign launched
- The Regina Food Bank has launched its largest fundraising event of the year: The 12 Days of Christmas.
- Province submits homework for when school starts in fall of 2015
- The provincial government has introduced legislation to adjust the start of the school year in time for next fall, considering that Labour Day in 2015 is on Sept. 7.