Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 25, 17 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 6:01 AM
Sunset: 8:50 PM
ESE 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Apr 25, 17 at 5:00 AM MDT
Periods of light snow ending this morning then mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this afternoon. High plus 2. UV index 4 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries changing to 30 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High plus 4.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New 'We're vociferously opposed': Softwood lumber tariffs will cut deep, says Alberta industry
- On Monday, the U.S. Department of Commerce announced duties on Canadian softwood lumber imports, ranging from three to 24 per cent depending on the company. But Alberta's lumber heavyweights are confident Canada will win the war against Trump's new tariffs.
- New Long Lake oilsands project seeks $19.5 M in tax relief from Wood Buffalo municipality
- The Long Lake oilsands facility is seeking $19.5 million in municipal property tax relief after an explosion at its upgrader in 2016.
- New 'Get lined up': Alberta gas producer's demise leaves long list of creditors and costly messes video
- Lexin Resources leaves behind more than 1,500 wells to be sold or cleaned and a list of debt that adds up to millions of dollars. So who will be left with the bill?
- Sister of accused killer noted bruising on toddler's face before his death
- The sister of the man charged with murdering his son says she asked about bruises on the toddler's face in the weeks before his death.
- Oilers flag still on legislature grounds but don't expect to see it in Calgary
- It will be a cold day in April, or even May or June when the Edmonton Oilers flag is seen flapping on the grounds of McDougall Centre in Calgary. Or perhaps never at all.