Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 6:00 AM MST
Feels like: -2
Feels like: 28
Sunrise: 8:39 AM
Sunset: 4:38 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 99.0 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this afternoon. Clearing this afternoon. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Increasing cloudiness in the morning. High plus 3.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Edmonton woman raises alarm about possible loophole to ban on door-to-door sales
- A Edmonton woman is questioning whether one sales company may have found a loophole around Alberta’s new ban on door-to-door sales.
- New Police investigating two suspicious deaths in southwest Edmonton
- Homicide detectives are investigating after the bodies of a man and a woman were discovered inside a southwest Edmonton home Tuesday.
- New University of Alberta arts faculty cutting 14 courses, leaked memo shows
- The faculty of arts at the University of Alberta is cutting 14 different courses affecting a a total of 30 students.
- Alberta's child advocate calls for expanded role to offer mental-health supports
- Alberta's child and youth advocate is asking for an expanded role to be able to help more youth including those who need mental health support.
- Pioneering AI researcher to advise RBC's machine learning lab
- University of Alberta professor Richard Sutton literally wrote the book on a branch of machine learning called reinforcement learning, and will collaborate with the bank on future work.