Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 23, 14 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:07 AM
Sunset: 8:46 PM
E 19 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Rain mixed with snow
A few rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 23, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Rain becoming mixed with snow after midnight. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 2.
Rain showers. Flurries in the morning. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50. High plus 5.
Cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers or flurries changing to 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the evening. Low zero.
|A few rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
7° | 0°
45° | 32°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
13° | 1°
55° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Downtown arena prompting more development
- Construction on the new downtown arena may be drawing new businesses to the area with a five-per-cent rise in development applications since January.
- Alberta budgeting method slammed by auditor general
- Alberta's auditor general wants the government to scrap the way it reports how it spends the taxpayers money, saying it's too confusing.
- Edmonton is worst city in Canada to be a woman, study says
- Edmonton is the worst city in Canada to be a woman, according to a study that examined economic opportunity, personal security and leadership.
- Go Public EPCOR backtracks on massive power bill after meter mix-up video
- An Edmonton utility reversed its decision to collect hundreds of dollars from a customer who was sent the wrong bills for a year and a half.
- Builders bring container house concept to Alberta
- The 640 square foot, two-storey house was shipped from China in steel shipping containers. What’s different is that the shipping containers themselves make up the home’s foundation.