Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 12:00 PM MST
Feels like: -35
Feels like: -31
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 4:04 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Dec 05, 13 at 11:00 AM MST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 25.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the afternoon. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 22. Wind chill minus 33.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
-20° | -31°
-4° | -24°
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-18° | -25°
-0° | -13°
-21° | -28°
-6° | -18°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New HPV vaccine program expanded to boys in Alberta
- Alberta is rolling out an HPV school vaccination program for boys.
- 2nd man facing charges in Inglewood homicide
- A second man is facing first-degree murder charges in the 2012 death of 28-year-old Philipp Jochen Woehrle.
- 'Never too late to engage' aboriginal groups, says Doug Eyford
- Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper's special envoy on West Coast energy issues says the government must take decisive action to engage aboriginal groups opposed to new oil and gas pipelines.
- Capital Power, Enmax to develop gas-fired plant near Edmonton
- Capital Power Corp. and Enmax Corp. plan to jointly develop a two-unit gas-fired power plant west of Edmonton, near the site of the existing Genesee coal-fired operation.
- Edmonton looks to improve snow clearing
- Edmonton council is asking the transportation department to look at expanding parking bans for residential blading as part of nine-point plan to improve snow removal on city streets.