Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 1:00 PM MST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:01 AM
Sunset: 6:17 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:14 AM MST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:14 AM MST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries early this afternoon with risk of freezing rain. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. Freezing rain beginning in the morning and ending near noon. 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Wind becoming west 30 km/h late in the evening. High plus 4.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
6° | -7°
43° | 19°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Bitcoin security woes not scaring Edmonton business owner
- Despite recent security problems, the Edmonton owner of a bitcoin business says he isn't being discouraged from using the digital currency.
- Premier Alison Redford's letter writers to cost $300K
- The decision to hire more people to write letters from Premier Alison Redford's office has Alberta's Liberal Opposition Leader angry.
- Alta. job numbers suggest overheating economy, says ATB head
- Alberta job numbers are up compared to this time last year but one economist in the province says that could be a sign of an overheating economy.
- Clocks spring forward Sunday for daylight saving time
- Most Canadians will be moving their clocks forward an hour on Sunday for the switch from local standard time back to daylight saving time for the summer months. Here are six interesting facts about daylight savings.
- Reckless speeders perplex Edmonton police
- Edmonton traffic cops are scratching their heads over a rash of high flyers during the last few days.