Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 7:00 PM MST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:50 AM
Sunset: 4:03 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Low minus 10.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High minus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind becoming west 20 km/h before morning. Temperature steady near minus 5.
|Mainly sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-19° | -25°
-2° | -13°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Preston Manning apologizes for role in Wildrose defections
- Preston Manning is now apologizing for the role he played in last week’s defection of Danielle Smith and 8 other Wildrose MLAs to Jim Prentice’s Progressive Conservatives.
- Attempted murder, sexual assault charges laid in beating of girl video
- A man has been charged with attempted murder, aggravated sexual assault and kidnapping in the severe beating of a child on the Paul First Nation in Alberta.
- Neil Wilkinson, former chair of Capital Health, claimed $450,000 in honoraria
- The expense records of former Capital Health board chair Neil Wilkinson show he claimed more than $450,000 in honoraria in six years, including more than $500 a day during a five-day period in 2007, for what was supposed to be a part-time job.
- Charges laid in Edmonton Amber Alert
- A man and a woman face charges in last week’s Amber Alert where three children were allegedly abducted from a home in Edmonton.
- Wildrose turns to Heather Forsyth as party reels from defections video
- The Wildrose Party has named Heather Forsyth as its new interim leader after losing Danielle Smith and eight other MLAs to the Progressive Conservatives last week.