Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 31, 15 at 5:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 8:01 PM
SSE 11 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
A few rain showers or flurries
Snow at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness. A few rain showers beginning early this evening then changing to snow at times heavy before morning. Local rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Wind becoming west 30 gusting to 50 near midnight. Low plus 4.
Snow at times heavy. Amount 10 cm. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to plus 1 in the afternoon.
Snow at times heavy ending in the evening then clearing. Wind north 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 8.
|Snow at times heavy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
4° | -6°
39° | 21°
2° | -8°
36° | 18°
4° | -8°
39° | 18°
3° | -12°
37° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Dr. Ismail Taher takes the stand to answer to sex assault charges
- An Edmonton doctor took the stand Tuesday to respond to charges that he sexually assaulted a teenaged patient while giving her an examination.
- Trucking companies serving oilsands see business plummet
- Since June 2014, truck operators supplying Alberta’s oilsands region have gone into "survival mode," says company owner.
- Body discovered near Stadium LRT station
- Edmonton police are investigating in a ravine near Stadium LRT Station, where a body was discovered Tuesday morning.
- Meat sold in Canada not inspected as well as exports: union video
- Cuts to Canada's food inspection programs have created a "double standard," where meat sold to Canadians is not as well inspected than that destined for export, according to the union that represents inspectors.
- Wetaskiwin death ruled accidental
- The death of a man inside a camper trailer in Wetaskiwin has been determined as accidental.