Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -28
Feels like: -18
Sunrise: 8:34 AM
Sunset: 4:03 PM
NW 20 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:20 PM MST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:20 PM MST
Periods of snow ending near midnight then mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 15. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 19. Wind chill minus 29.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Aquatic athletes win bigger, better pool at Lewis Farms rec centre
- The pool at the future Lewis Farms Recreation Centre will be bigger and better after councillors approved a new design that includes a 53-metre-lane pool and two diving platforms, one 7.5 metres and the other 10 metres.
- First Nations chiefs emboldened by Standing Rock 'victory' turn attention to Trans Mountain audio
- The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' move to halt construction of the Dakota Access pipeline near the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation has given new hope to Indigenous leaders in Canada opposed to oilsands extraction, with some vowing to adopt tactics used by protesters south of the border to block construction of Kinder Morgan's Trans Mountain pipeline.
- Opioid carfentanil claims 15 lives in Alberta
- Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health Dr. Karen Grimsrud is putting the public on notice that carfentanil — a toxic opioid — is circulating in the province.
- Man uses noose, anthem to threaten women wearing hijabs at Edmonton LRT station, police say
- Police are looking for a man in connection with a possible hate crime at a south Edmonton LRT station.
- Alberta Creep Catcher charged with harassment, mischief
- A member of the vigilante group Creep Catchers in Red Deer has been charged with harassment and mischief.