Lac La Biche, AB
Set Lac La Biche as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 27, 16 at 9:00 AM MDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:23 AM
Sunset: 7:14 PM
WNW 25 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 27, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT Tue Sep 27, 16 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny this morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this morning. High 16. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 15.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- AHS privacy breach 'troubling,' says digital security expert
- Without better technical safeguards, the confidential medical files of Albertans will remain vulnerable to security breaches, one digital security expert says.
- Fort McKay Métis feeling 'forgotten' by Alberta government
- Métis in Fort McKay say they've been ignored by the Alberta government over a key study about air quality in the region. When the study was released last week, the Fort McKay Métis were excluded, they say.
- Alberta announces almost $100M in Heritage Savings Fund investments
- Alberta has announced close to $100 million in investments as part of its stated goal to further diversify the provincial economy.
- NorQuest College scrambling to reassure staff after massive privacy breach kept secret
- More than three years after discovering a massive privacy breach that included confidential employee information, NorQuest College president Jodi Abbott is scrambling to reassure staff the college properly handled the situation.
- Feds and province needed for $1-billion Yellowhead Trail overhaul, says city
- The city says it has a plan to overhaul a 25-kilometre section of Yellowhead Trail, with new intersections, road widening, and other upgrades to make it more free-flowing.