Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 01, 15 at 1:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 10:07 PM
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Jul 31, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Low 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. High 18.
Mainly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Low 7.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Mission brush fire causes small scale evacuation
- Mission RCMP are evacuating a small number of homes due to a fast moving brush fire near Ferndale Avenue and Draper Street.
- Updated B.C. bus crash kills 1, injures up to 60 east of Kamloops
- One person is dead and as many as 60 people have been injured —one seriously — in a crash involving a passenger bus five kilometres west of Chase, B.C.
- Burns Lake mill fire: jury rules deaths were accidental
- A coroner's inquest into the deaths of two men at the Burns Lake sawmill explosion in January 2012 has made 41 recommendations aimed at improving safety.
- B.C. drought restrictions expanded for fishing, agriculture
- The B.C. drought is raising concerns over fish stocks, prompting tighter restrictions for anglers and agriculture.
- B.C. weather linked to 'unprecedented' rates of illness from raw oysters
- An unprecedented number of people in British Columbia reported raw shellfish-related illnesses in June and July.