Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 18, 13 at 1:32 PM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 5:00 AM
Sunset: 10:12 PM
SSW 24 km/h
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat May 18, 13 at 12:13 PM PDT Sat May 18, 13 at 12:13 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 11. UV index 5 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 6.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -11°
45° | 12°
8° | -8°
46° | 18°
14° | -1°
57° | 30°
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
20° | 3°
68° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- new Holmes Hydro project can proceed without environmental assessment
- The B.C. Supreme Court has ruled that a hydro-electric development in northeastern B.C. should be allowed to proceed without an environmental assessment.
- B.C.'s largest Ahmadiyya mosque opens in Delta
- Hundreds of people are attending the opening of the Baitur Rahman mosque in Delta, described as the largest Ahmadiyya Muslim house of worship in B.C.
- video Vancouver's outdoor pools open for long weekend video
- Vancouver's five outdoor swimming pools open on Saturday morning, just in time for the Victoria Day long weekend.
- RCMP has 'no interest' in discussing harassment suit settlement video
- A lawyer representing 300 women who worked for the RCMP alleging harassment and gender-based discrimination in a lawsuit says the national police force is declining an offer to mediate.
- First Nations chief asks to meet B.C. premier over pipelines audio
- A First Nations chief in northern B.C. is demanding a face-to-face meeting with the premier over pipeline projects.