Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 12:00 AM PDT
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 7:26 PM
N 5 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sat Mar 08, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. High zero.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
|Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Truckers reject Vancouver port deal: strike to begin Monday audio
- Unionized container truck drivers at Port Metro Vancouver have voted to reject a tentative deal drawn up by veteran labour mediator Vince Ready, and say pickets will go up at port entrances and offices Monday.
- Measles outbreak in east Fraser Valley prompts warning
- Fraser Health has issued an outbreak warning to residents of Fraser East communities after confirming two cases of measles, with dozens more cases suspected.
- Woman dead after being hit by semi in downtown Vancouver
- A pedestrian died after being struck by a semi truck at the intersection of West Hastings and Richards streets in downtown Vancouver this morning.
- Recap Whitecaps dominate Red Bulls in season opener
- Kenny Miller scored two goals as the Vancouver Whitecaps opened the 2014 Major League Soccer season with a 4-1 victory over the New York Red Bulls on Saturday before a sellout crowd of 21,000 at B.C. Place Stadium.
- Avalanche injures 1 in B.C.'s North Okanagan
- Vernon Search and Rescue says one person was caught in an avalanche near Keefer Lake at the eastern edge of B.C.'s North Okanagan region.