Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 12, 13 at 7:28 AM PST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 9:27 AM
Sunset: 3:40 PM
N 18 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM PST Thu Dec 12, 13 at 5:00 AM PST
Snow. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind north 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 34. Risk of frostbite.
Snow ending late this evening then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 26. Cold wind chill minus 36. Risk of frostbite.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Snow beginning in the morning. Amount 5 to 10 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 34. Risk of frostbite.
|Snow||Snow||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny|
-2° | -20°
28° | -4°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-19° | -19°
-2° | -2°
-26° | -28°
-15° | -18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Ice jam threatens bridge in Golden, B.C.
- Residents in B.C.'s Kootenay region are watching the ice on two local rivers with a wary eye, after this week's cold snap has resulted in ice jams to build up near the towns of Golden and Creston.
- Fire destroys Port Moody salmon hatchery
- A community run salmon hatchery in Port Moody, B.C., burnt to the ground on Wednesday night, but the mayor says he is confident it will be rebuilt.
- Exclusive Disgraced water filter salesman banned in B.C. video
- A water filter salesman who ripped off seniors using a bogus water test has been banned from operating in B.C. and must repay his victims, CBC Investigates has learned.
- Lululemon profit increases 15%
- Lululemon Athletica saw its profits and revenue climb in the third quarter, as it warned that same-store sales for the upcoming period will come in nearly flat.
- Are Canada Post's community mailboxes really safe? video audio
- Questions are being raised about the security of community mailboxes after Canada Post announced it's phasing out home delivery and focusing on so-called superboxes.