Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 5:20 PM
ENE 17 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM PST Thu Feb 11, 16 at 11:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h late this afternoon. High minus 3.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low minus 8.
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light early in the morning. High minus 2.
|Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Rescued dogs from Langley breeder start rehabilitation
- Animal advocates say the dogs rescued from an alleged puppy mill in Langley last week have a long road to recovery ahead of them.
- Fentanyl overdose death triggers a mother's plea for action audio
- Ryan Pinneo fought to beat addiction, detoxing twice at home, only to die - slumped over a chair in his bedroom - from an accidental fentanyl overdose.
- Status Indian player barred from All Native sports event
- Organizers of an all First Nations basketball tournament in B.C. have barred a status Indian player from competing, even though Josiah Wilson was adopted and raised in a First Nations family and holds a status Indian card. The Haitian-born point guard is black. Organizers say he lacks First Nations 'bloodlines.'
- $462M in MSP payments overdue says Canadian Taxpayers Federation
- Under the current MSP system wage earners between $30K and $3M pay the same premiums.
- Victoria police ticket driver for rear-ending cruiser while texting
- A Victoria police cruiser —with an officer and police dog inside — was rear-ended last Saturday night by a driver busy texting, according to police.