Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 04, 15 at 3:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 4:32 AM
Sunset: 10:55 PM
WNW 8 km/h
A few showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Jul 03, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
A few showers ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Risk of thunderstorms this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. smoking cessation program, Pfizer's Champix drug facing questions
- Questions are being raised about the research two of the fired B.C. health workers were involved in, including Christy Clark's highly-touted smoking cessation program and a controversial drug named Champix.
- Video Huckleberry fire east of Kelowna, B.C. leads to 140 evacuations video
- Evacuations have been ordered for the Huckleberry fire in Joe Rich, east of Kelowna, B.C.
- Province-wide fire ban issued due to tinder dry conditions
- Most of the lower mainland is now under an 'extreme" fire danger rating as the drought turns lawns and campsites tinder dry.
- Video Bert Easterbrook, Cannabis Day protester, burns Stanley Cup riot award video
- A man honoured for heroism during Vancouver's Stanley Cup riot plans burned his award outside of city hall on Friday to protest police charges at recent Cannabis Day celebrations.
- Saturn's Rings, Jupiter and Venus will dazzle this July audio
- Three spectacular things to observe in the night sky this month, highlighted by Sherry Buttnor, the president of the Royal Astronomical Society of Canada's Victoria chapter.