Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 24, 15 at 2:00 PM PDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 10:24 PM
S 9 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 24, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun May 24, 15 at 11:00 AM PDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Risk of a thunderstorm late this afternoon. High 25. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Low 7.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 24.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- #Donthave1Million protesters rally against high cost of housing
- More than 100 people rallied at the Vancouver Art Gallery on Sunday afternoon to protest the high cost of housing in Vancouver.
- Updated Little Bobtail Lake wildfire 80 per cent contained
- A 25,000 hectare wildfire that had been burning out of control for more than two weeks southwest of Prince George is about 80 per cent contained, the B.C. Wildfire Management Branch reported Sunday.
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect for the B.C. Interior
- Environment Canada has issued a severe thunderstorm watch for several parts of the B.C. Interior including the Cariboo, the Okanagan Valley and the west Kootenays.
- Jennifer Newman: How to stand up for yourself at work audio
- Do you struggle with being assertive at work? Workplace psychologist Jennifer Newman has some tips.
- Flash flood hits Cache Creek, B.C.
- The small town of Cache Creek, B.C., was hit by flash flooding over the weekend and is now clearing the debris that was dumped all over the town.