Set Cassiar as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 9:01 AM
Sunset: 4:43 PM
NE 5 km/h
Chance of flurries
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 13.
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 20. Cold wind chill minus 26. Risk of frostbite.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. Snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 27. Risk of frostbite.
|Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-11° | -18°
12° | -0°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-18° | -24°
-0° | -11°
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-16° | -23°
3° | -9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Kevin Spooner, jr. hockey team owner, ordered to stop intimidating rival owners
- A B.C. Provincial Court judge has ordered Campbell River Storm owner Kevin Spooner to keep the peace, and stay away from the owner of another hockey team.
- New West Vancouver Mayor Michael Smith says vote no in transit referendum
- The mayor of West Vancouver has come out swinging against the proposed transit tax for Metro Vancouver, saying government does not have the right to ask citizens to pay more in taxes unless it can assure them that their money will be well spent.
- Analysis Micro-condos: tiny units with big challenges for married, noisy slobs
- Developers are selling micro-condos to young people looking to enter an unaffordable housing market. But are buyers ready for the challenge of life in small spaces?
- Mansion living provides alternative to Vancouver's pricey condos
- A group of roommates is thinking outside box to beat the cost of renting tiny condos in Vancouver by renting a mansion instead.
- Airport noise: 3 people made 66 per cent of complaints to YVR audio
- Three people are behind 66 per cent of the noise complaints YVR airport received in 2014.