Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 24, 13 at 8:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:55 AM
Sunset: 10:19 PM
N 8 km/h
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri May 24, 13 at 4:00 PM PDT
Mainly cloudy. Low plus 5.
Clearing in the morning. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
21° | 7°
70° | 45°
19° | 7°
66° | 45°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
18° | 6°
64° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- new UBC student took 'nose dive into water' after bridge collapse video audio
- A UBC student says he's happy to be alive after the Skagit River Bridge collapsed beneath him on Thursday night.
- Dog snared on baited hooks near Grouse Grind trail
- RCMP in North Vancouver have issued a warning after a dog was snared by a cruel trap set with baited hooks near the Grouse Grind Trail yesterday morning.
- updated Motorists warned to avoid Washington bridge collapse area video
- Officials in Washington are warning motorists ahead of the U.S. holiday weekend to avoid the area where a bridge collapsed on Interstate 5 north of Mount Vernon last night.
- Top court reinstates $4M award in plagiarizing-judge suit video audio
- The Supreme Court of Canada has reinstated a $4-million award to a Vancouver mother whose son was born with severe brain damage in a medical lawsuit that was overturned because the judge plagiarized most of his decision.
- Washington police blame bridge collapse on Alberta trucker video audio
- Washington State police say an Alberta trucker was responsible for hitting a steel beam precipitating a bridge collapse on one of the busiest routes in the American northwest.