Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 28, 14 at 10:00 AM PST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 8:57 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
ENE 8 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Sunny. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this morning. High minus 21. Cold wind chill minus 37 this morning. Risk of frostbite.
Clear. Low minus 28.
Sunny. High minus 23.
|Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-19° | -26°
-2° | -15°
-21° | -25°
-6° | -13°
-15° | -24°
5° | -11°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Black Friday in Vancouver generates few signs of panic
- There were no anxious line-ups, no rushing crowds and few signs of consumer panic for Black Friday sales in Metro Vancouver this morning.
- Buy Nothing Day attacks 'consumerism at its heart' : Adbusters audio
- Shoppers are lining up around the world to take advantage of Black Friday sales, but Vancouver-based anti-consumerist magazine Adbusters is urging people to do anything but.
- Irene Lanzinger, new B.C. Fed president, targets $15/h minimum wage audio
- Raising British Columbia's minimum wage to $15 per hour is one of the top goals for the newly-elected president of the B.C. Federation of Labour, Irene Lanzinger.
- CFL still loved by Canadians, older people more than others: survey
- Canadians love the CFL and many are committed to watching this weekend's Grey Cup in Vancouver — but an aging fan base raises concerns, according to a new survey.
- Police dogs get new rules in B.C.
- The British Columbia government has introduced new rules for the training and deployment of police dogs months after a report singled out dog bites as the leading cause of injuries.