Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Dec 21, 14 at 5:40 AM PST
Feels like: -16
Feels like: 3
Sunrise: 9:28 AM
Sunset: 3:49 PM
ENE 11 km/h
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PST Sun Dec 21, 14 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy with 70 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Temperature steady near minus 11.
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 10.
|Mainly cloudy||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-15° | -18°
5° | -0°
-17° | -20°
1° | -4°
-16° | -22°
3° | -8°
-13° | -19°
9° | -2°
-12° | -16°
10° | 3°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- SkyTrain electrical fire disrupts service in Richmond
- A large electrical discharge under the car of a Canada Line SkyTrain shut down service between Aberdeen and Richmond-Brighouse Saturday afternoon.
- Kyle McConkey victimized by possible scam police say
- Delta police are sounding the alarm after noticing what looks like a scam website purporting to raise money for a B.C. teen fighting a rare form of leukemia.
- Karim Meskine remembered 1 year later at New Westminster vigil
- Friends and family of Karim Meskine are gathering in New Westminster to remember the Surrey teen who died December 20 following a senseless and unprovoked beating.
- B.C. avian flu virus has Asian origin new to North America
- The avian flu virus involved in an outbreak in British Columbia is related to a deadly strain that has spread through Asia and is now affecting North American poultry for the first time, the Canadian Food Inspection Agency says.
- BC Ferries cancels some sailings due to weather
- Torrential rain and strong winds have led to the cancellation of some ferry sailings in B.C.