Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsWed Feb 10, 16 at 4:57 AM PST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:27 AM
Sunset: 5:22 PM
ENE 9 km/h
Periods of snow
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM PST Wed Feb 10, 16 at 5:00 AM PST
Periods of snow ending this morning then cloudy. Risk of freezing rain this morning. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near zero.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of freezing rain this evening. Low minus 6.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Alex Cuba's Grammy nod sets B.C. hometown buzzing video
- There's a buzz in the snowy town of Smithers, B.C. these days — one with a distinctly Cuban feel. The northern community known for its mountains and ski hill is grooving to a Latin beat, thanks to local singer-songwriter Alex Cuba.
- Wagstaffe's Weather: Vancouver showers back for Wednesday
- After a couple of days of record warmth and blue skies, the showers are back for the South Coast.
- UBC pride flag burned during OUTweek
- The flag was raised last Friday as part of the UBC Pride Collective's OUTweek activities and was discovered missing on Tuesday morning.
- Shoe with foot inside found at Botanical Beach
- A B.C. family visiting the west coast of Vancouver Island over the weekend found a shoe with a dismembered foot inside — the latest in a series of similar discoveries throughout the region since 2007.
- Oak Bay High School basketball team suspended amid allegations of cyberbullying
- A top-ranking high school basketball team in the Victoria area has been withdrawn from the finals following allegations of cyberbullying that involved "highly inappropriate images" of one of the players circulating on social media.