Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 09, 14 at 11:03 AM PDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:14 AM
Sunset: 7:27 PM
SW 9 km/h
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Mar 09, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 2.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
3° | -6°
37° | 21°
1° | -4°
34° | 25°
0° | -9°
32° | 16°
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Targeted shooting in Vancouver wounds Burnaby man
- A 33-year-old Burnaby man who was shot at multiple times in a targeted attack in the Victoria neighbourhood of Vancouver has been released from hospital, police say.
- Snowmobiler in serious condition after Okanagan avalanche
- A 34-year-old North Okanagan, B.C., man is in serious condition after being caught in an avalanche while snowmobiling in an area roughly 50 kilometres east of Vernon.
- Canadian Screen Awards celebrate homegrown film and TV
- The year's best in Canadian film, television and digital media will be celebrated Sunday night at the 2nd annual Canadian Screen Awards gala.
- Use of surveillance tech to monitor seniors at home on rise audio
- While NSA leaks and reports of CSEC spying on Canadians have made privacy and surveillance a growing concern, for seniors it’s becoming a way to maintain their independence.
- Breaking Victims of Lake Louise avalanche didn't have proper gear
- Police say none of the five people caught in an avalanche near Lake Louise Saturday had proper safety gear.