Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 7:00 PM PST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 8:54 AM
Sunset: 4:01 PM
ENE 4 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 8.
Mainly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 7.
Partly cloudy. Temperature steady near minus 8.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Paris climate talks at 'tipping point' says Vancouver mayor audio
- The UN climate change conference in Paris is Vancouver’s chance to show off its progress in the effort to reduce greenhouse emissions, says Mayor Gregor Robertson.
- New B.C. climate leadership team calls on province to act audio
- B.C.’s climate leadership team has released its recommendations for tackling climate change. Among the 32 recommendations are calls to increase the carbon tax, decrease the provincial sales tax, and a new 2030 emissions target.
- Folk artist Linda McRae on her inmate-inspired album audio
- Music is often a treasured possession for those behind bars. Now their voices are escaping institutions, through a new album from folk/roots artist Linda McRae.
- Police find missing autistic man Graeme Rush
- Graeme Rush had been missing since about 1 p.m. and wasn't wearing a jacket.
- Chemical leak shuts down Spectra Energy gas plant in northeastern B.C.
- The leak is the second emergency incident in as many weeks at the Chetwynd, B.C., plant.