Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 09, 16 at 9:00 PM PST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 9:17 AM
Sunset: 3:49 PM
ENE 5 km/h
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM PST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM PST
A few clouds. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 42.
Sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 30. Wind chill minus 42.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 36. Wind chill minus 42.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Grinch steals 30 Christmas trees from charity
- Thieves stole 30 Christmas trees, worth $5,000 from a charity that helps foster kids that are transitioning out of government care.
- Patient defends West Vancouver doctor who asked clients for retirement help
- A longtime patient of a West Vancouver doctor, who asked clients to help him out financially as he gets ready to retire, has defended the physician.
- Metro Vancouver snow causing closures and traffic incidents
- The second snowstorm of the week in Metro Vancouver took longer than expected to hit on Friday, but is now starting to impact services in the region.
- How to dress for winter weather in Vancouver
- People in downtown Vancouver have various strategies when it comes to dressing for the wet snow. Here are some of the ways you can outfit yourself for just about the worst winter weather Vancouver can throw at you.
- Birth control plan for Oak Bay deer hits snag
- A plan to put deer on birth control is in question after the B.C. government called for more study before it will consider sharing the cost.