Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Feb 21, 17 at 12:00 AM PST
Feels like: -14
Feels like: 7
Sunrise: 7:57 AM
Sunset: 5:51 PM
NE 9 km/h
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. Low minus 15.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 4.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 19.
|Mainly cloudy||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Search underway for missing snowboarders at Sun Peaks
- Rescue crews are searching for at least four snowboarders missing at a ski resort near Kamloops, B.C.
- Accused criminals go free due to shortages of sheriffs, court staff
- 'Distressed' B.C. judge stays drug trafficking charge stayed because there was no sheriff to escort the accused from a holding cell to the courtroom.
- Vancouver high school sprayed with racist graffiti
- Students and staff were "outraged," according to a local MLA.
- Parents of man killed in kidnapping open up for first time
- The parents of a man killed during a kidnapping in 2015 are opening up about their son's death for the first time on the eve of his killer's sentencing hearing.
- In Trump era, Washington governor says relationship with B.C. becoming more important audio
- Washington State Gov. Jay Inslee says in the "unpredictable" presidency of Donald Trump, his state's relationship with B.C. will become increasingly important for tourism, economies, research and the fight against climate change.