Dease Lake, BC
Set Dease Lake as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 17, 17 at 1:00 AM PST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 4:27 PM
W 5 km/h
Chance of flurries or rain showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM PST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of flurries or rain showers early this evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Snow||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- 'It was a little cozy,' says Vancouver man who lived in storage locker
- A man who lived for about two months last fall in a U-Haul storage unit — which he outfitted with furniture, appliances and electricity — said he didn't set out to make a statement about Vancouver's high housing costs.
- RCMP harassment class action could cover up to 20,000 women video
- A sexual harassment class-action lawsuit against the RCMP could be open to as many as 20,000 women — a figure that stuns former RCMP officer Janet Merlo, one of the lead plaintiffs in the case.
- 'A disturbing trend': over a dozen B.C. mayors and councillors have resigned in the last 2 years audio
- A long-time city manager and local government advisor says British Columbians need to take a look at why so many of their local leaders are resigning.
- Coroner's inquest into Brandon Jansen's fentanyl-related death begins
- The BC Coroners Service's public inquest into the death of Brandon Jansen began Monday, nearly a year after the 20-year-old's fentanyl-related overdose.
- Norovirus threatens health of oyster industry, farmer says
- Shellfish farmer Steve Pockock expects his industry to take a financial hit, if the outbreak of illness linked to raw oysters continues.