Hope Slide, BC
Set Hope Slide as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jan 16, 17 at 9:00 AM PST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:54 AM
Sunset: 4:36 PM
SE 5 km/h
Periods of rain
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jan 16, 17 at 8:15 AM PST Mon Jan 16, 17 at 8:15 AM PST
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this afternoon. Wet snow near Hope late this afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late this afternoon. High plus 3 except zero near Hope.
Periods of rain. Wet snow near Hope early this evening. Risk of freezing rain early this evening. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Temperature steady near plus 3.
Rain at times heavy. Amount 20 to 30 mm. High 6.
|Rain at times heavy||Rain||Rain||Showers||Rain||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson in last place for local approval in national poll
- In a national poll, Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson ended up with an approval rating of 50 per cent — the worst of the bunch.
- Goodbye deep freeze, hello rain. Typical West Coast winter weather set to return
- The good news is that B.C.'s prolonged deep freeze is about to end, replace by typical wet West Coast weather.
- B.C. Indigenous leaders accuse Bennett of 'stall tactics' on child welfare
- B.C. Indigenous leaders are "extremely concerned" about the state of First Nations child welfare, and, in a strongly worded letter, are accusing Canada's Indigenous affairs minister of using "stall tactics" to delay fixing the broken system.
- Struggling through menopause at work? Here's how you can deal with some of the symptoms audio
- Workplace psychologist Jennifer Newman says symptoms of menopause can be tough to work through, and it's important to let your boss know what you're going through.
- It's a 'great relief' to have missing daughter, 15, found safe, says father
- Peel Regional Police say a 15-year-old girl who they believe was abducted in Mississauga, Ont., on Sunday afternoon has been found in Toronto. An Amber Alert has been cancelled.