Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsWed May 22, 13 at 7:00 AM CST
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:12 AM
Sunset: 8:49 PM
ENE 5 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Wed May 22, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h this morning. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Partly cloudy. Becoming clear this evening. Wind east 30 km/h. Low 7.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High 21.
|Mainly sunny||Showers||Sunny||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
24° | 7°
75° | 45°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- new Blades could skate into final with win tonight
- The Saskatoon Blades are one win away from the final at the Memorial Cup.
- Controversy swirls around chief who sexually assaulted teen video audio
- The Pheasant Rump Nakota Nation, in southeast Saskatchewan, is in turmoil because the band's chief has pleaded guilty to sexually assaulting a teenage girl on the reserve.
- Officials promote Sask. carbon capture project
- A project aimed at reducing harmful emissions from a coal-fired power plant in Saskatchewan is the focus of a government-sponsored symposium.
- RCMP seek suspect accused of assault on teen
- RCMP are looking for a man they believe is behind an assault on a 16-year-old girl outside of Yorkton on Friday before the long weekend.
- recap Mooseheads manhandle Knights at Memorial Cup video
- Martin Frk had a hat trick and an assist and Darcy Ashley also scored twice and had an assist of his own Tuesday as the Halifax Mooseheads hammered the London Knights 9-2 in the final round-robin game for both teams at the MasterCard Memorial Cup.