Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 30, 14 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:48 AM
Sunset: 5:47 PM
SSE 32 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Oct 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southeast 30 km/h. Low minus 5.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing late in the afternoon. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60. High 7.
A few clouds. Wind south 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low zero.
5° | 2°
41° | 36°
3° | -3°
37° | 27°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
6° | -2°
43° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Hales trial won't be reopened for new evidence
- A Saskatoon judge has ruled the trial of Douglas Hales, accused of murdering Daleen Bosse, will not be reopened for new evidence. Instead, the trial will proceed to a second round of final submissions in November.
- 3-year sentence for Adrian Charles on weapons and drug charges
- Former Saskatoon Hilltops and Regina Rams football star Adrian Charles was sent to jail today on weapons and drug charges. They go back to 2008 when Charles' car was pulled over, and police found a loaded handgun and cocaine inside.
- Paranormal team investigates Saskatoon's Park Town Hotel
- The Other Side documentary series films final episode of season 2 at the reportedly haunted landmark.
- Smart meters installed in Hanley, Sask. despite problems
- The opposition says the provincial government put people at risk by allowing SaskPower to install smart meters on 400 homes in the town of Hanley, Sask. even after those meters were found to be causing problems elsewhere.
- Anti-gay activists Bill Whatcott, Peter LaBarbera on trial in Regina
- Anti-gay activists Peter LaBarbera and Bill Whatcott were on trial in Regina Thursday, accused of mischief after an incident at the University of Regina in the spring.