Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 8:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 7:01 PM
NW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Mar 11, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny in the afternoon. Wind northwest 30 km/h. High 9. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Wind west 30 km/h. Low minus 1.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -9°
36° | 16°
4° | -9°
39° | 16°
10° | -5°
50° | 23°
13° | -3°
55° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Updated Trade deal with South Korea beneficial for Sask., Wall says
- Saskatchewan's premier is applauding a new trade deal with South Korea, saying it opens up more opportunities for producers in this province.
- Sask. sending $100 cheques to overcharged campers
- The Saskatchewan government is saying sorry to frustrated campers with $100 cheques.
- Wolves must be stopped, rural Saskatchewan leaders say
- A rural area in northeast Saskatchewan says it's having a problem with hungry wolves and wants the government's help.
- Program for sex offenders won't get funding cuts after all
- The head of Circles of Support and Accountability in southern Saskatchewan, a support group for sexual offenders, says he's happy to hear they won't be losing their funding.
- 'Phone spoofing' scammers disguise as local callers
- Scammers are using software that masks their real identity by displaying a fake telephone number.