Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 01, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:44 PM
N 19 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:12 PM CST Thu Jul 31, 14 at 11:12 PM CST
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms late this evening and after midnight. Becoming clear overnight. Low 15.
Sunny. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the evening and after midnight. Becoming clear overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening and after midnight. Low 13.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 15°
77° | 59°
23° | 14°
73° | 57°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
26° | 13°
79° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Teen killer Catherine McKenzie, now 31, wins day parole
- Catherine McKenzie, the Saskatchewan woman convicted of second-degree murder for her role in the vicious slaying of her group home caregiver in 1997, has been granted day parole.
- Stolen tricycle found, returned to Regina girl with cerebral palsy
- The stolen tricycle of a Regina youngster with cerebral palsy has been found and returned.
- Smart meter recall cost balloons to $47 M, SaskPower says
- A revised estimate of the cost of reversing a SaskPower smart meter program is now pegged at $47 million. The power utility has been ordered to swap out 105,000 units already installed.
- Too hot for some trains to move at full speed through the west
- How hot is it? It is so hot that Canadian National has issued orders for its trains to slow down in Western Canada.
- Pulp mill in Prince Albert shutting down
- The pulp mill in Prince Albert has shut down indefinitely.