Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 1:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 5:55 PM
SE 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CST Tue Oct 25, 16 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 11.
Partly cloudy. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h near midnight. Low plus 2.
Mainly sunny. Wind west 30 km/h becoming light in the afternoon. High 11.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Apathy in civic elections tied to lack of political parties, says professor
- In the last municipal election, 33 per cent of eligible voters in Regina cast a ballot, and 36 per cent in Saskatoon. This was an increase from 2009, when only 21 per cent of voters in Regina voted and 26 per cent in Saskatoon.
- New Turning pain into beauty: Regina tattoo artist offers discount to clients covering scars
- A Regina tattoo artist is offering a discount to customers looking to cover their self-harm scars with ink.
- School board elections: How much do trustees get paid?
- When school board voters go to the polls tomorrow, they may have some questions, including this one — just how much do trustees get paid?
- Verdict expected for Saskatoon mother Kellie Johnson accused of stabbing son
- A judge will be giving his verdict today in the murder trial of Kellie Johnson.
- Premier wants NDP support to oppose carbon tax
- Premier Brad Wall wants the NDP Opposition to join the Saskatchewan Party government in opposing Ottawa's carbon tax.