Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 09, 13 at 2:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 8:47 AM
Sunset: 5:06 PM
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 09, 13 at 12:22 PM CST Mon Dec 09, 13 at 12:22 PM CST
Blizzard ending late this afternoon then light snow. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70. High minus 13. Wind chill minus 29.
Light snow ending overnight then partly cloudy. Blowing snow with visibilities frequently less than 1 kilometre early this evening. Wind northwest 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 this evening. Low minus 20. Wind chill minus 29.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing early in the afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. High minus 18. Wind chill minus 32.
|Clearing||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries|
-10° | -28°
14° | -18°
-3° | -19°
27° | -2°
-18° | -21°
-0° | -6°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-11° | -19°
12° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Neil Young to perform benefit concert in Regina
- Legendary singer Neil Young will be performing a benefit concert in Regina to help fight against further oilsands development in Alberta.
- School privacy breaches preventable, commissioner says
- Saskatchewan's privacy commissioner says Horizon School Division needs to make some changes after two privacy breaches involving students.
- U of S considers extensive restructuring to save $20-25M
- The future of virtually every academic program and support service at the University of Saskatchewan is sketched out in two lengthy documents released today.
- Saskatchewan's Winter Warriors
- Despite the bitterly cold temperatures across the province some people are still happy to bundle up and head outside.
- Audio Regina school takes 'backpacks to briefcase' approach
- From the outside, Mother Teresa Middle School in Regina looks like any other school. But inside, it’s very different.