Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 25, 15 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:54 AM
Sunset: 8:10 PM
NNE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Apr 24, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Rain beginning before morning. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 6.
Rain with risk of thunderstorms. Amount 15 to 25 mm. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h near noon. High 10.
Rain ending after midnight then mainly cloudy. Amount 10 mm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h overnight. Low plus 3.
12° | -2°
54° | 28°
15° | -2°
59° | 28°
23° | 3°
73° | 37°
24° | 4°
75° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Video Thom Collegiate raises money to battle cancer video
- Thom Collegiate raises money to battle cancer
- Regina homicide victim identified as Timothy Rae Evenson, 55
- Timothy Rae Evenson, 55, has been identified by police as the second homicide victim of 2015 in Regina. His body was discovered in an alley Wednesday night.
- Swim researcher at U of R gets boost to help Canada's Olympic team
- A professor at the University of Regina has been awarded research money aimed at improving the performance of Team Canada's swim team at the Olympics.
- 11 facing charges after 2 drug busts in Regina
- Two police raids in Regina have 11 people before the courts facing a long list of charges, including drug trafficking.
- Two teens charged for bullying student with special needs
- Two students, aged 16 and 17, at a south Regina school have been charged under the city's anti-bullying bylaw after an incident involving a special needs student.