Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:52 PM
SSE 23 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers or thunderstorms
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CST Sat Aug 30, 14 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers or thunderstorms this morning. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light early this morning. Wind becoming west 20 near noon. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clearing late this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing early in the evening. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h early in the evening. High 19.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
19° | 6°
66° | 43°
20° | 7°
68° | 45°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
17° | 8°
63° | 46°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- A Regina woman is planning to make a formal complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission after being refused service at a barber shop.
- Last long weekend of summer jam-packed with things to do
- The Labour Day long weekend, the last three-day weekend of the summer, is jam-packed with all sorts of events.
- 6 must-have items that could save your life in the wilderness
- People who venture into remote areas should ensure they are prepared for emergencies.
- Baby, 2-months-old, victim of 'severe' assault, RCMP say
- RCMP from Kamsack, Sask., say a two-month-old infant was severely injured at the end of July and has been in hospital for a month. A 22-year-old man has been arrested and charged with aggravated assault.
- Regina health region sent medical faxes to wrong recipients
- Regina Qu'Appelle Health Region is apologizing after the medical records of 13 Saskatchewan patients were faxed to the wrong numbers over several months.