Set Rockglen as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Feels like: -21
Feels like: -6
Sunrise: 7:51 AM
Sunset: 6:42 PM
S 18 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
Mainly sunny. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 10. Wind chill minus 25.
Partly cloudy. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 30.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing in the evening. Wind becoming west 30 km/h in the afternoon. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 30.
-6° | -14°
21° | 7°
-7° | -14°
19° | 7°
-15° | -20°
5° | -4°
-9° | -24°
16° | -11°
-3° | -15°
27° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Halliburton oil services company closing Regina office
- Amid low crude prices, international oil services company Halliburton is closing its Regina office.
- Dozens line up early for Victoria's Secret opening in Saskatoon
- Around 30 shoppers got up bright and early for a major store opening in Saskatoon this morning.
- Security cameras coming soon to Regina taxis
- Security cameras and other technological enhancements are coming to Regina's taxis.
- Regina gas prices back above $1
- It appears the good old days of 80-cents-a-litre gas are behind us, at least in Regina.
- Transwest may cancel expansion in P.A. over airport service
- Transwest Air says it will not got ahead with expansion plans at the Prince Albert Airport unless service at the facility improves.