Set Malahat as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 27, 16 at 4:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:43 AM
Sunset: 8:59 PM
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT Tue Jul 26, 16 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Windy near Juan de Fuca Strait this evening. Low 14.
Sunny. High 25 except 20 near the water. Humidex 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 14.
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Reality check: Can B.C.'s new foreign-buyer tax cool Vancouver's housing market?
- The B.C. government broke new ground this week, announcing a hefty tax on foreign homebuyers in the Metro Vancouver area, with the stated aim of making housing more affordable. But will it work? And should other cities try it?
- 'You have to fight,' says Vancouver Tragically Hip fan with same cancer as Gord Downie
- Tragically Hip fans packed Rogers Arena one more time for the second night of the iconic Canadian band's Man Machine Poem tour in Vancouver on Tuesday. But for one fan in the crowd, seeing Hip frontman Gord Downie perform held a special significance.
- Body of Behzad Ahmad, who fell into Yoho River, found
- Family friend Sultan Mahmood said the family of the boy who was swept away by the Yoho River is relieved to have some closure today, after learning their son's body has been found.
- Mother of Vancouver mayor's girlfriend could face death penalty in China
- The mother of Vancouver-based Chinese pop star Wanting Qu could face the death penalty for a 'land swindle' in China, according to a Chinese news report. Qu is the girlfriend of Vancouver Mayor Gregor Robertson.
- Is it time to rebrand Surrey as the city of festivals?
- Surrey has become such a successful host for large events that hardly anyone bats an eye when 100,000 people turn up for a festival.