Set Malahat as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 28, 15 at 6:00 AM PST
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 5:05 PM
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Wed Jan 28, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. Fog patches dissipating this morning. High 10.
Partly cloudy. Fog patches developing late this evening. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 9.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers|
8° | 3°
46° | 37°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
7° | 3°
45° | 37°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Point Roberts radio towers proposal rejected by Whatcom County Council
- It's a win for concerned B.C. residents who oppose the construction of five radio transmission towers across the U.S. border in Point Roberts.
- Jennifer Doucette, Prince George woman, crowdfunding for anorexia treatment
- Jennifer Doucette of Prince George, B.C., is crowdfunding to get herself treated for anorexia at a private clinic in Manitoba.
- Analysis Cruel and unusual: why 'tough on crime' agenda may cost Canadians
- Lawyers for some of the country's most notorious criminals will be in a B.C. court on Friday trying to certify a class action suit against Canada's attorney general
- Analysis Federal election 2015: British Columbia setting up to be a 3-way contest
- B.C. could be the scene of some of the closest races in the country in 2015. Even parts of Alberta could be at play. Poll analyst Eric Grenier breaks down the numbers.
- Alleged shoplifter caught with three handguns, Vancouver Police say
- An alleged shoplifting arrest took a surprising turn when police found three semi-automatic handguns on the suspect.