Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 28, 15 at 7:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 4:45 PM
WNW 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Periods of rain mixed with snow
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM AST Sat Nov 28, 15 at 5:00 AM AST
Periods of rain becoming mixed with snow late this morning and ending near noon then cloudy. Rainfall amount 5 mm. Wind becoming north 20 km/h gusting to 40 this morning. Temperature falling to plus 3 this morning then steady.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries late this evening. Low minus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near noon. High plus 1.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Dartmouth may get 4-rink complex if staff recommendation approved
- Halifax staff are recommending the approval of a construction and operating contract worth $42.6 million to build a facility that would include three NHL-sized rinks and one Olympic-sized arena.
- New 25 Indian Brook dogs neutered in effort to control population
- The male dogs were neutered, vaccinated and microchipped by Marley’s Hope Dog Rescue, which plans to spay 25 female dogs in January.
- Crews search for missing sailor Benoit Bilodeau near 12 Wing Shearwater
- Halifax Ground Search and Rescue and members of the military and RCMP searched the Salt Marsh Trail near 12 Wing Shearwater Friday evening. They were looking for sailor Benoit Bilodeau, who's been missing since Saturday.
- New Dartmouth attempted robbery suspects sought by police
- Halifax Regional Police say the 23-year-old man was hit on the head and face and reported seeing a handgun during a robbery attempt.
- A Charlie Brown Christmas turns 50, but creators thought it would be a 'one-shot thing' video
- The now iconic score for the classic TV special A Charlie Brown Christmas was just another session in the life of a young jazz musician, according to the Canadian man who is the only surviving member of the group that made the music.