Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 7:00 AM ADT
UV: 7 (High)
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 6:22 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
WNW 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 11. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low plus 1 except minus 4 in low lying inland areas.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 14.
|Mainly sunny||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Canada 150 is big business for Cape Breton campsites, with reservations almost doubling
- Canada 150 celebrations and free park passes appear to be prompting a big jump in camping reservations for the summer season in Cape Breton.
- Halifax schools could start each day with recognition of Mi'kmaq lands
- The Halifax Regional School Board is considering adding a statement during morning announcements acknowledging that schools are on Mi'kmaq land.
- CBC In the Community Do Crew digging in for the Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre
- CBC's Do Crew is pitching in to help out the Cobequid Wildlife Rehabilitation Centre and we're looking for volunteers.
- NDP launches campaign ahead of Nova Scotia election call
- The writ has yet to drop in Nova Scotia, but NDP Leader Gary Burrill kicked off his party's election campaign at a rally in Dartmouth, N.S., on Sunday.
- Long-awaited construction of Shelburne health-care clinic expected to start in June
- The funding announcement was one of three the McNeil government made on Sunday as provincial election speculation grows.