Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 2:00 AM AST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
NW 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST Thu Feb 26, 15 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Wind becoming north 20 km/h early this evening. Low minus 12.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High minus 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low minus 15.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Flurries||Sunny||Flurries or rain showers|
-1° | -11°
30° | 12°
-2° | -7°
28° | 19°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Capital Health faces class-action lawsuit over strip searches
- A judge has certified a class action suit against Capital Health after a hospital-wide strip search of patients at Dartmouth's East Coast Forensic Hospital in 2012.
- HST on giftcard at Bridgewater Walmart called 'double-taxing'
- When Susan Mosher's 15-year-old daughter bought a $50 Kobo gift card from Walmart and was charged $7.50 HST, right away she complained to her mom she was over-charged.
- Grand Manan's lobster season hurt by hard winter
- Weather has all but ended the lobster fishing season in Grand Manan, N.B.
- NSCC Akerley campus locked down after possible threat
- Halifax police got a 911 call from a person threatening to hurt people if they left the NSCC Akerley campus, leading them to lock down the campus this afternoon.
- James Dorsey fired for a fourth time as health arbitrator
- Nova Scotia has fired arbitrator James Dorsey three times in the last two days.