Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 3:00 AM ADT
Sunrise: 6:36 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
S 27 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Showers or drizzle
Periods of rain or snow
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 15, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Apr 15, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening. Showers or periods of drizzle beginning late this evening. Amount 2 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming south 40 gusting to 60 this evening. Low 14.
Periods of rain ending early in the afternoon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or ice pellets. Clearing late in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 to 15 mm. Fog patches dissipating near noon. Wind south 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 near noon. Temperature falling to plus 3 in the morning then steady.
Clear. Low minus 3.
|Periods of rain or snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
7° | 5°
45° | 41°
7° | 2°
45° | 36°
9° | 0°
48° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Here's Halifax's 'bold' new logo
- Halifax has a “bold” new logo that council showed off Tuesday.
- Fisherman missing in Annapolis County
- Police say the 51-year-old man was on Fisher Lake when his small boat overturned around 5 p.m. Tuesday.
- Public Gardens proposal couple shares their romance video
- If you walked by the Public Gardens in Halifax Monday night or Tuesday morning, you might have noticed giant letters spelling out "Will you marry me."
- Gail Benoit guilty of theft in stolen dog case video
- Gail Benoit is guilty of theft under $5,000 in a case where the Nova Scotia woman stole two dogs.
- Halifax logo sparks mixed reactions
- The new Halifax logo by Revolve Branding draws criticism and humour on social media.