Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Aug 03, 15 at 10:00 AM ADT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:45 PM
SSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT Mon Aug 03, 15 at 5:00 AM ADT
Sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h near noon. High 29. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 18.
A mix of sun and cloud. 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon with risk of thundershowers. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Scuba diver Craig Lowe remembered in Cape Breton, 1 year after death
- The family of an Ontario man who died while scuba diving in northern Cape Breton a year ago was in Dingwall Sunday to thank the community for its support and to bring a special gift.
- Rehtaeh Parsons's father credits Anonymous for reopening investigation
- While experts and officials decry recent instances of vigilantism by the hacktivist group Anonymous, one beneficiary of the group's activism is adamant that justice would never have been served without involvement by the clandestine organization.
- Residents say Carters Beach must be protected from more than just people
- A provincial plan to declare a spectacular Nova Scotia beach a nature preserve has some questioning the idea.
- Armdale Roundabout car-pedestrian crash sends 72-year-old man to hospital
- The accident happened around 7:30p.m. in the northbound lane of the roundabout, leading to Joseph Howe Drive.
- Natal Day 2015: What's open and closed in Halifax
- The August long weekend is here and CBC has a list of what's open and what's not across the Halifax region on Monday.