Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 01, 15 at 3:00 AM ADT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:03 AM
Sunset: 7:47 PM
WSW 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Mar 31, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Clearing this evening. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 3.
Sunny. Wind northwest 20 km/h. High zero. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind northwest 20 km/h. Low minus 6.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
13° | 0°
55° | 32°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
2° | -6°
36° | 21°
4° | -7°
39° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Air Canada Flight 624 wreckage to be moved off Halifax runway video audio
- The Transportation Safety Board has given Air Canada the green light to start moving the wreckage of Flight 624 from a runway at Halifax Stanfield International Airport, two days after it crashed while landing in a snowstorm.
- Air Canada Flight 624: Steve Earle carried senior Ruth Macumber from crash video
- A tearful Catherine Ouellet says she can't thank enough the man she calls a hero after he carried her 80-year-old aunt away from the wreckage of Air Canada Flight 624 after it crashed just after midnight Sunday.
- Maple Leafs trip a dream come true for Halifax disabled man
- A 63-year-old Halifax man with cerebral palsy has proudly cheered on the Toronto Maple Leafs ever since he became a fan 48 years ago, when the team last won the Stanley Cup. Now, his longtime wish to see a game is about to become a reality thanks to a mysterious donor.
- Halifax council decides against closing fire stations
- Halifax council has decided to go against recommendations and have refused to shut down any fire stations across the municipality, but the decision could come with a six million dollar price tag.
- New Halifax hands out 11,837 parking ban tickets this winter
- Halifax may be taking a drubbing on its snow budget following this winter, but it’s bringing a little back into municipal coffers with nearly 12,000 parking ban tickets issued during the course of the season.