Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsThu Nov 27, 14 at 1:00 AM AST
Sunrise: 7:32 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
NNE 18 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Ice pellets or snow
Rain at times heavy or snow
Summary(Celsius) Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST Wed Nov 26, 14 at 4:00 PM AST
Cloudy. Snow mixed with rain beginning early this evening then changing to ice pellets late this evening then changing to rain at times heavy overnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 to 15 cm. Rainfall amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 this evening. Low plus 1.
Rain at times heavy changing to rain showers in the morning then to flurries early in the afternoon. Rainfall amount 10 mm. Wind northeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming north 20 gusting to 40 near noon. High plus 2.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light after midnight. Low minus 4.
|Rain at times heavy or snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
0° | -7°
32° | 19°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
6° | 5°
43° | 41°
-3° | -6°
27° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Dan-X Recyling faces dimmer future after Ottawa light bulb decision
- The federal government's decision not to require the recycling of compact fluorescent light bulbs might result in the closure of a Nova Scotia company.
- Shawn Jack attack nets 9-month sentence for youth
- A 16 -year-old-girl was sentenced Wednesday to nine months for her role in the brutal attack in July of a man living in a campsite behind a North Sydney grocery store.
- Video Catie Miller search locates human remains video
- Police found human remains while searching Wednesday for the body of Catie Miller, but are not certain if they belong to the 29-year-old Dartmouth woman.
- James Landry admits to police he shot Phillip Boudreau
- The 67-year-old Cape Breton fisherman accused of murdering Phillip Boudreau admitted to police that he shot the man, according to a taped statement played Wednesday to a Nova Scotia Supreme Court jury in Port Hawkesbury.
- Aleksey Osipenkov, taxi driver, denies racial slur
- The taxi driver accused of hurling racial slurs at a woman and her two nephews appeared before a human rights hearing Wednesday.