Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 25, 16 at 5:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:49 AM
Sunset: 6:21 PM
N 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Oct 25, 16 at 4:00 PM ADT
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Fog patches developing after midnight. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 4.
Showers. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near noon. High 9.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Low plus 3.
|Showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- New Stephen McNeil makes direct appeal to teachers taking strike vote
- Premier frustrated by two tentative agreements that were accepted by union then rejected by membership.
- New Dartmouth man's podcast aims to help others understand autism
- Alex Kronstein's podcast has attracted listeners from as far away as Australia.
- New Noisy Call of Duty playing leads landlord to try to evict tenant
- It seems when you’re answering the Call of Duty, louder is better. At least that’s the view of a Nova Scotia man whose noisy gaming landed him in a nasty feud with his neighbour and landlord, a dispute that ended up in small claims court.
- Updated Inglis Street highrise rejection reaches Nova Scotia Utility and Review Board
- Ashcroft Homes hopes the province's utility and review board will overturn a decision rejecting its bid to build two highrise towers on Inglis Street.
- Eel decline in Quebec and Ontario could end industry in Maritimes
- An effort to protect eels in Ontario and Quebec is threatening to shut down the little known but big bucks eel fishery in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick.