Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsWed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:40 AM
Sunset: 7:22 PM
SSE 5 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Rain at times heavy
Summary(Celsius) Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT Wed Mar 12, 14 at 11:00 AM ADT
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 6. UV index 4 or moderate.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Amount 40 mm. Fog patches developing this evening. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h this evening. Low plus 2 with temperature rising to 6 by morning.
Rain changing to freezing rain in the morning then to flurries near noon. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h in the morning then becoming north 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Flurries or rain showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Snow||Flurries|
-3° | -11°
27° | 12°
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
3° | -4°
37° | 25°
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-2° | -6°
28° | 21°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- David Rose homicide investigation nets 2 arrests
- A man and a woman have been arrested in connection with the killing of David William Rose, according to Halifax police.
- New Don't put those shovels away: Winter storm eyes East Coast
- There's no sign yet of winter loosening its grip on Atlantic Canada.
- New Brookfield fire department faces $555K CRA bill
- The volunteer fire department in Brookfield, N.S., is grappling with a massive bill from the Canada Revenue Agency after forgetting to file the proper paperwork as a registered charity.
- Michael Gerard Cooper arrested, again
- A convicted drunk driver is back behind bars after breaching a peace bond for the second time since January.
- Hip replacement lawsuit inches toward courtroom
- A Nova Scotia man has been certified as the lead plaintiff in a national class-action lawsuit accusing a medical equipment company of making faulty hip replacements.