Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsMon Oct 20, 14 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:30 PM
SW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT Mon Oct 20, 14 at 4:00 PM ADT
Clearing early this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5 except zero in low lying inland areas.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the afternoon. High 15. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the evening. Amount 5 mm. Fog patches overnight. Wind becoming east 20 km/h after midnight. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 9°
68° | 48°
18° | 13°
64° | 55°
11° | 9°
52° | 48°
12° | 8°
54° | 46°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Arctic warship order to be trimmed in shipbuilding plan
- The federal government is trimming its expected order of Arctic patrol ships and evaluating a set of unsolicited proposals to convert civilian cargo ships for use by the Royal Canadian Navy, The Canadian Press has learned.
- Chinese seafood giant takes over Eastern Passage lobster plant
- Feeding China's booming middle-class population has led to a major investment in Nova Scotia's lobster industry by a large Chinese seafood company.
- HMCS Niobe anchor damaged in Halifax Explosion found
- An anchor and chain believed to be from a Canadian naval ship damaged in the Halifax Explosion were recently discovered in Halifax.
- Maynard Street residents frustrated over parking ticket woes
- Homeowners along Maynard Street in Halifax say construction projects in their neighbourhood has all but eliminated parking.
- Nova Scotia stores use birthday bonuses to win over customers
- From ice cream to gift certificates to big coupons, many retail stores and restaurants in Nova Scotia are getting on board the birthday bandwagon, seeing it as an opportunity to win over customers by giving them a gift.