Kejimkujik (National Park), NS
Set Kejimkujik (National Park) as default location
Current ConditionsTue Apr 21, 15 at 8:00 PM ADT
Sunrise: 6:28 AM
Sunset: 8:12 PM
ENE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.7 kPa
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT Tue Apr 21, 15 at 4:00 PM ADT
Rain. Amount 15 mm. Fog patches. Wind southeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 late this evening then becoming light after midnight. Low plus 5.
A few showers ending in the morning then clearing. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High 15 except 9 along the Fundy coast. UV index 6 or high.
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy in the evening. Fog patches overnight. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h overnight. Low plus 1.
|A few showers||Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy|
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Nova Scotia Weather Features
- Environment Canada Satellite Imagery
- Latest satellite imagery for the Eastern Canada
- Environment CanadaWeather Warnings
- Public weather warnings for Nova Scotia
- Environment CanadaWeather Radar
- Latest radar imagery for Nova Scotia
- Highway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Nova Scotia
Nova Scotia Headlines
- Updated Federal budget 2015: Conservatives dig into contingency to hit surplus
- Finance Minister Joe Oliver has managed to keep the Conservatives' 2011 election promise to return Canada to a surplus in 2015 with a federal budget that has the government spending $1.4 billion less than it takes in – despite a spate of pre-election tax cuts announced last fall.
- Nova Scotia promises new aquaculture regime for fish farms
- Nova Scotia's Liberal government delivered its response Tuesday to a stinging report on the province's aquaculture regime, promising more transparency and rigour when it comes to regulating fish farms.
- Nova Scotia doctors concerned about expanded pharmacists' duties
- A new pilot project which will allow pharmacists to assess certain conditions in patients, has some Nova Scotian doctors concerned.
- Cocaine seized in international drug bust, leads to 15 charged
- RCMP have charged 15 people, including four Nova Scotians, after a two-year long international drug investigation that police say uncovered "ties to Colombian and Mexican drug cartels."
- Halifax RCMP arrest man found hiding in woman's trunk
- A Nova Scotia woman had a scare this weekend after discovering she was driving around suburban Halifax with a man concealed in the trunk of her car.