Set Lillooet as default location
Current ConditionsSat Apr 18, 15 at 10:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:06 PM
Pressure: 103.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 5:00 AM PDT
Mainly sunny. High 21. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 7.
Sunny. High 24.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
25° | 9°
77° | 48°
22° | 10°
72° | 50°
15° | 9°
59° | 48°
15° | 6°
59° | 43°
16° | 6°
61° | 43°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Bill C-51 opposition tweeted by Margaret Atwood, Sarah Harmer
- Canadian author Margaret Atwood and singer-songwriter Sarah Harmer are stepping up opposition to the Conservatives' proposed anti-terrorism bill, asking Liberal MPs from their communities to vote against it.
- Photos Record Store Day 2015 drawing more Vancouver music lovers
- This Saturday audiophiles from around the world will be taking part in Record Store Day. Originally launched in 2007, it is a day when shops open their doors for concerts and exclusive releases.
- Hard-wired for love: the ethics of robot sex
- UN officials gathered this week to talk killer robots. But what about robots that make love, not war? Can we really control them, or are they controlling us?
- Canucks President Trevor Linden's Stanley Cup doubts put to rest video
- Trevor Linden had doubts the Vancouver Canucks would make the 2015 Stanley Cup playoffs when he first took over as the team's president, but says those doubts were quickly put to rest.
- New 5 weekend events in the Lower Mainland, April 17-19
- The beaches are still closed after last week's oil spill in English Bay — but that doesn't mean we should all stay home when the weather forecast for the weekend is brilliant. Here are a few ideas for how to get out and make the most of the spring weather.