Set Lillooet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 04, 15 at 6:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 7:12 AM
Sunset: 6:41 PM
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Oct 04, 15 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Low plus 3 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 25. UV index 3 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New Catherine Galliford's son one of three accused in teen slaying
- One of the three men charged in the slaying of a Vancouver teen has been identified as the son of high-profile former Mountie Catherine Galliford, who is suing the RCMP for sexual harassment.
- Working smoke alarms focus of B.C. Fire Prevention Week
- Fire Prevention week is one of the longest running safety campaign in North America, and according to advocates, it's still needed.
- Norovirus hits Star Princess cruise, delays massive cruise ship in Vancouver
- At least one norovirus-stricken passenger flew home from Hawaii, instead of sailing, after getting seriously ill on the dream cruise.
- Logging worker deaths prompt WorkSafeBC inspections, 49 orders audio
- A spike in logger deaths in B.C. in July led to a barrage of WorkSafeBC site inspections, 49 orders and a campaign to urge tree fallers to refuse dangerous work.
- 1st date ends in technical rope rescue on Grouse Mountain
- A man and woman were rescued from a dangerous, steep section of Grouse Mountain Saturday night, after the pair got lost on their first date.