Set Lillooet as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 23, 14 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 6:08 AM
Sunset: 8:13 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening and risk of a thunderstorm. Clearing this evening. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 12.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming south 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 29. UV index 6 or high.
Increasing cloudiness late in the evening. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 13.
29° | 11°
84° | 52°
28° | 12°
82° | 54°
27° | 13°
81° | 55°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Adrienne Sweat angry after autistic son's head caught in bus door video
- A Vancouver mother is angry and frustrated with Translink after she says her autistic son's head was caught in the door of a bus.
- Photos Sam Tridente's son searching for dad's wartime Dixie-cup sailor's hat
- It was the end of the war and Vancouver was in the mood to party when - in all the revelry - U.S. Navy serviceman had his hat swiped by an exuberant souvenir-seeker.
- Video Is Science World ad too risqué or violent?
- This cheerful optimist's day is about to get a lot worse in the latest ad from Science World.
- Alaska requests involvement in regulation of new B.C. mine
- The state of Alaska has taken the rare step of asking the Canadian government for greater involvement in the approval and regulation of a controversial mine in northwestern British Columbia.
- Gun smuggling charges for Markel Chiles, former U.S. judge
- A former Arizona judge who had to resign in disgrace was allegedly caught with two handguns at the U.S.-Canada border.