Set Lillooet as default location
Current ConditionsSun Mar 01, 15 at 9:00 PM PST
Sunrise: 6:53 AM
Sunset: 5:48 PM
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM PST
Mainly cloudy. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing near noon. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the afternoon. High 6.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h. Low minus 5.
|Clearing||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
10° | -1°
50° | 30°
11° | -1°
52° | 30°
12° | 0°
54° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Gas prices take sharp increase with more coming say industry watchers
- Industry watchers says double digit increases in the price of gasoline are coming due to labour disruptions at U.S. refineries, abnormally cold weather and a weak Canadian dollar.
- Vladmir Putin supporters show up at pro-democracy march
- A rally in Vancouver to show solidarity with Russia's opposition became heated as supporters of President Vladmir Putin crashed the event.
- Surrey RCMP hunting driver who caused 3-vehicle crash, injuring 6
- Surrey RCMP are looking for a male suspect they say stole a 2005 Ford F350 truck and crashed at high speed into three other vehicles on Scott Road injuring six people.
- Burnaby RCMP fire shots after police car rammed
- Burnaby RCMP fired shots after a police car was rammed following a 7-11 robbery early Sunday.
- Dog theft spike in North Peace prompts warning from SPCA audio
- The SPCA in the North Peace is warning dog owners about a recent spike in missing dogs — many of which they worry may have been stolen.