Current Conditions

Tue Sep 23, 14 at 9:00 AM PDT

UV: 3 (Moderate)

15°C 59°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 7:05 PM

Wind: n/a
Humidity: 72%
Pressure: 101.2 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

A few showers
High: 21°
High: 70°

Tonight

A few showers
Low: 16°
Low: 61°

Summary

(Celsius) Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT Tue Sep 23, 14 at 5:00 AM PDT

Today

Becoming cloudy this morning. A few showers beginning early this afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 21. UV index 3 or moderate.

Tonight

Showers. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 16.

Wednesday

Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the morning. 40 percent chance of showers in the evening. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 60 in the morning then diminishing to 20 in the evening. High 22.

 

Extended Forecast

Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday

September 24

September 25

September 26

September 27

September 28

September 29

Chance of showers Chance of showers A mix of sun and cloud Sunny Sunny A mix of sun and cloud

High 22°

High 72°


P.O.P. 60%

20° | 14°

68° | 57°


P.O.P. 60%

21° | 13°

70° | 55°

22° | 10°

72° | 50°

20° | 9°

68° | 48°

18° | 10°

64° | 50°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!