Corner Brook, NL
Set Corner Brook as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 6:30 AM NST
Feels like: -26
Feels like: -15
Sunrise: 6:55 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
WNW 15 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:30 AM NST Fri Mar 06, 15 at 5:30 AM NST
Flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 29.
Flurries ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Blowing snow over exposed areas this evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 27.
Cloudy. Flurries beginning in the morning. Amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 6.
|Flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Off-duty police catch impaired driver after hit and run in St. John's
- A 66-year-old man has been charged following a hit and run in the west end of St. John's last night.
- New John Fogerty vs. Rod Stewart: The tale of the tape video
- Having trouble deciding between the two concerts happening in Newfoundland on July 11? Have a look at our rock star tale of the tape to see some comparable facts about Rod Stewart and John Fogerty that might help you make up your mind.
- New Paradise parents demand solutions to school overcrowding
- A gymnasium full of frustrated parents voiced their concerns Thursday night about overcrowding at a Paradise elementary school.
- New Addiction root cause of break-ins, accused asks for federal sentence
- A man from Portugal Cove-St. Philip's pleaded guilty in a St. John's court Thursday to two break and enters that happened on Boxing Day, which he says were motivated by his morphine addiction.
- Northern Ontario, Newfoundland, Canada claim Brier playoff berths video
- Northern Ontario and Newfoundland and Labrador will be joined by Team Canada in the playoff at the Brier. Northern Ontario's Brad Jacobs and Brad Gushue of Newfoundland and Labrador will square off Friday evening with the winner advancing directly to Sunday's championship game.