Corner Brook, NL
Set Corner Brook as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 12:30 AM NST
Feels like: -7
Feels like: 19
Sunrise: 7:08 AM
Sunset: 6:01 PM
WSW 30 km/h
Pressure: 99.7 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NST
Mainly cloudy. Rain showers and drizzle beginning early this evening then changing to flurries this evening. Fog patches dissipating this evening. Local snowfall amount 2 cm. Wind southwest 40 km/h gusting to 70. Low minus 9 except minus 5 along parts of the coast.
Flurries ending in the morning then mainly cloudy. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. High minus 2.
Flurries. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Amount 5 cm. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 9.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Student smart devices find a new place to dwell: The cellphone hotel
- Students at O'Donel High School must stash their device in a "cellphone hotel" during class, and so far, it's a success.
- Newfoundland history in colour: Artist turns passion for restoring old photos into a business
- Gerard Nash taught himself how to restore and colourize old photographs for a family tree. He now uses his passion to help customers far away.
- KLM flight diverted to St. John's after pilot falls ill
- A Royal Dutch Airlines flight was diverted to St. John's International Airport Saturday evening after the pilot fell ill, with passengers and crew spending the night in the city.
- Video From Land & Sea's archive: The black bears of Newfoundland
- At an average of 700 lbs, our black bears could be the largest in North America and are far more predatory than previously thought.
- Man found dead at scene of snowmobile accident in Jackson's Arm
- Deer Lake RCMP were at the scene of a fatal single vehicle snowmobile accident in Jackson's Arm, in White Bay shortly after 1 p.m. Sunday.