Corner Brook, NL
Set Corner Brook as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 19, 13 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:35 AM
Sunset: 9:02 PM
NE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun May 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clearing early this evening. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 2.
Sunny. High 15 except 8 along the coast.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind becoming southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 overnight. Low plus 4.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
14° | 2°
57° | 36°
14° | 4°
57° | 39°
12° | 4°
54° | 39°
13° | 4°
55° | 39°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- On Point | Labrador byelection results and NAPE poll video
- Liberal Yvonne Jones was the winner of the Labrador byelection last week, ousting Conservative incumbent Peter Penashue.
- Arts council presents annual awards
- The Newfoundland and Labrador Arts Council held its 28th annual awards show and gala on Saturday night in St. John's.
- Composting project expands in Grand Bank
- A pilot composting project in a town on the Burin Peninsula was so successful that it will soon be extending pickup to all households.
- Multiple weekend thefts on Ropewalk Lane
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary responded to two calls of theft from separate businesses on Ropewalk Lane in St. John's Saturday night.
- Stay clear of flooding sites, mayor says
- The mayor of Deer Lake is asking residents to stay away from the flooded areas of the community until the water levels decrease.