Corner Brook, NL
Set Corner Brook as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 26, 17 at 11:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:10 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SSW 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Rain at times heavy
Freezing rain or rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Apr 26, 17 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy. Rain at times heavy beginning this evening. Fog patches developing this evening. Amount 25 mm. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 except gusting to 70 along parts of the coast this evening. Wind becoming light overnight. Low plus 1.
Rain changing to freezing rain in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. Rainfall amount 5 to 10 mm. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. Temperature steady near zero.
Freezing rain changing to periods of rain near midnight. Rainfall amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind southeast 20 km/h. Temperature rising to plus 3 by morning.
|Freezing rain or rain||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'No hesitation': Lewisporte firefighters save 1 of 2 dogs pulled from icy water
- Members of Lewisporte's volunteer fire department and the town manager assisted in a cold water rescue on Monday after a pair of dogs were spotted near a wharf.
- Video Cashing in on geek culture at Sci-Fi on the Rock
- A science-fiction convention may seem like a place for fun and fantasy, but it's also an opportunity for serious business.
- Pelts, heritage and YouTube: A day on a Labrador trapline video
- CBC's Jacob Barker recently spent a day on the trapline with William Larkham Jr., whose videos about hunting, fishing and trapping have found an audience around the world.
- MUN to resume construction on stalled science building
- The construction of Memorial University's massive new science building will soon resume.
- Northeastern Newfoundland socked in with sea ice
- Heavy sea ice has jammed up against the northeast coast of Newfoundland leaving boats in many communities dozens of kilometres away from open water.