Corner Brook, NL
Set Corner Brook as default location
Current ConditionsTue Nov 24, 15 at 10:30 PM NST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 4:33 PM
W 10 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Nov 24, 15 at 10:38 PM NST Tue Nov 24, 15 at 10:38 PM NST
Flurries. Local amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low minus 4.
Flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 1.
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming west 30 gusting to 50 in the evening. Low minus 7 with temperature rising to minus 2 by morning.
|Flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Garbage in Gros Morne: Man upset after finding debris while out hunting
- A man out moose hunting in Gros Morne National Park found a nasty surprise when he discovered an area filled with burned debris, old electronics, furniture and scrap metal.
- $1M LottoMax winners in Baie Verte to collect winnings
- The winners of the $1 Million LottoMax draw from September 25 will collect their winnings Wednesday.
- Video Political parties meet George Street parties: Not Quite hits downtown strip video
- The folks over at Not Quite hit up George Street in downtown St. John's to see what the party people know about the political parties.
- Mallard Cottage owners to redevelop former Flake House in Quidi Vidi Village
- A plan submitted to St. John's city council by the owners of the successful Mallard Cottage restaurant to develop a nearby vacant building has been approved.
- Pesky rats: St. John's to deal with wandering rodents
- Developers and contractors in St. John's will now have to submit formal pre-development plans to deal with rodent issues.