Corner Brook, NL
Set Corner Brook as default location
Current ConditionsWed Dec 04, 13 at 7:30 PM NST
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 4:26 PM
NW 10 km/h
Pressure: 98.9 kPa
Flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM NST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM NST
Rain showers changing to flurries this evening. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 70 becoming northwest 50 gusting to 80 this evening. Low zero.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. Temperature steady near zero.
Clearing in the evening. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light in the evening. Wind becoming south 20 before morning. Low minus 3.
|Flurries||Flurries or rain showers||Flurries||Flurries||Cloudy||Flurries|
0° | -1°
32° | 30°
-3° | -4°
27° | 25°
-6° | -7°
21° | 19°
-3° | -8°
27° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'I have failed you': David Folker to son
- Convicted murderer David Folker sat, listened, and sometimes cried as victim impact statements were read during his sentencing hearing on Wednesday.
- Tanks for the ideas | Painting the propane tank
- We asked for you to weigh in on what should be painted on a new and controversial propane tank approved for the St. John's waterfront.
- Horse charity HAPPA takes website offline
- A Newfoundland charity that was the subject of a CBC Investigates report on Tuesday has taken its website offline.
- NDP support plummets, Liberals make gains: CRA poll video
- Voter support for Newfoundland and Labrador's New Democrats has cratered in the wake of this fall's caucus implosion, a poll released Wednesday says.
- Metrobus rides in to brand new depot in St. John's
- It was a year and half behind schedule, but the new Metrobus depot has officially opened on Messenger Drive in St. John's.