Corner Brook, NL
Set Corner Brook as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 08, 16 at 6:30 AM NST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:29 PM
N 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:30 AM NST Mon Feb 08, 16 at 5:30 AM NST
Flurries ending this morning then clearing. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High minus 8.
Increasing cloudiness this evening. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 this evening. Low minus 16. Wind chill minus 25.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Periods of snow and blowing snow beginning near noon. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40 increasing to 40 gusting to 60 in the afternoon. High minus 4.
|Chance of flurries||Flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Fishing for China: Making money off Asia's growing appetite video
- The massive fish expo in Qingdao is a must-attend event in the industry, writes Adam Walsh, although it's also a sobering indicator of Newfoundland and Labrador's clout as a seafood player.
- New Snow, wind to make for 'dirty' commute Tuesday, as blizzard warning issued for Avalon, southern Newfoundland
- Environment Canada has issued a blizzard warning for the southern coast of the island and the Avalon Peninsula for overnight Monday through Tuesday evening.
- New 2 pedestrians hit, utility pole cracked in single-vehicle crash
- The RNC say a vehicle struck two pedestrians before running into a utility pole and knocking out power to some St. John's homes for a brief period.
- New Labrador City ski club aims to break snow angel world record
- Skiers and snowboarders at Smokey Mountain Ski Club in Labrador City did their part to put the Canadian Ski Patrol in the record books on Saturday.
- Live Blog Keep up to speed with the CBC NL Live Blog
- The CBC Newfoundland and Labrador team keeps you updated all day long with posts, photos and videos.