Marble Mountain, NL
Set Marble Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jun 20, 13 at 12:30 AM NDT
Sunrise: 5:17 AM
Sunset: 9:29 PM
WSW 16 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Chance of showers or drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM NDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers or drizzle. Low 7.
Clearing in the morning. High 21 except 16 along the coast. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 9 with temperature rising to 14 by morning.
|Clearing||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Accused killer was barred from Sheshatshiu
- Women in Labrador are trying to take action to prevent violence following the murder of a woman in Sheshatshiu allegedly by a man whose probation conditions banned him from being in the community.
- Gros Morne fracking plan on UNESCO radar
- UNESCO's World Heritage Committee is worried about proposed fracking near Gros Morne National Park, on Newfoundland's west coast.
- Tourette foundation tweets tics
- The Tourette Syndrome Foundation of Canada is using Twitter to help the public see first hand what it's like to have the condition.
- Black Spruce consolidates west coast energy plays
- An exploration firm says it has the expertise and resources required to successfully develop energy opportunities on Newfoundland's west coast where others have faltered.
- Strike drags on at St. John's airport
- The nine-month-old strike at St. John's International Airport continues to drag on.