Marble Mountain, NL
Set Marble Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 5:30 PM NST
Feels like: -22
Feels like: -8
Sunrise: 7:59 AM
Sunset: 5:09 PM
ENE 21 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Snow mixed with ice pellets
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Snow becoming mixed with ice pellets near midnight. Snow and ice pellet amount 10 cm. Blowing snow. Wind northeast 40 km/h gusting to 60 becoming east 50 gusting to 80 except gusting to 120 along exposed areas of the coast late this evening and overnight. Temperature rising to minus 6 by morning.
Snow at times mixed with ice pellets ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries or rain showers. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. Snow and ice pellet amount 5 cm. Blowing snow in the morning. Wind east 50 km/h gusting to 70 except gusting to 100 along exposed areas of the coast in the morning. Wind becoming east 20 near noon then light in the afternoon. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries or freezing drizzle in the evening. A few flurries beginning near midnight. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the evening then becoming northwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low minus 6.
|Snow mixed with ice pellets||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Flurries|
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-1° | -5°
30° | 23°
-6° | -6°
21° | 21°
-10° | -13°
14° | 9°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Missing money? RNC seeks owner of large sum discovered in St. John's
- The Royal Newfoundland Constabulary is looking for the owner of a large sum of money that has gone unclaimed for months.
- Updated Veggies with a side of reptile? Labrador woman makes gross discovery
- A woman in Churchill Falls, N.L., says she made a nasty discovery in a bag of frozen vegetables she picked up at the local grocery store.
- Updated Residents upset St. John's council approved Kenmount Terrace apartments video
- St. John's city council has approved a controversial plan to build apartment buildings near Ladysmith Drive, but some residents are disappointed in council's decision.
- New RNC charges 2nd man in Capitol Drugs holdup
- A second man has been arrested and charged following a holdup at a St. John's pharmacy, during which narcotics were stolen.
- New The Once, Amelia Curran nominated for Juno Awards
- A local folk group and a solo artist will be heading to Hamilton, Ontario for a chance to win top honours at the Juno Awards in March.