Marble Mountain, NL
Set Marble Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsFri Aug 22, 14 at 7:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:23 AM
Sunset: 8:25 PM
NW 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Fri Aug 22, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Partly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers this evening. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light overnight. Low 9.
Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming north 20 km/h in the morning. High 20. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 7.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
24° | 11°
75° | 52°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
18° | 15°
64° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Ebola precautions invoked after 2 false alarms in St. John's
- Despite two false alarms in Newfoundland and Labrador, officials with Eastern Health say there is little worry about the Ebola epidemic reaching the province.
- New Paul Davis announces policy plans for PC leadership
- One of the candidates for the leadership of the Newfoundland and Labrador Progressive Conservatives announced some general policy plans on Friday.
- Drug addiction needs to be addressed by province: pharmacists
- Pharmacists in Newfoundland and Labrador say the provincial government needs to address the issue of treating drug addiction, which they say is becoming a growing problem.
- L'Anse au Loup mayor in favour of flying Labrador flag
- Makeshift Labrador flags are flying at the border between L'Anse au Clair and Blanc Sablon, despite the Newfoundland and Labrador government's directive to only fly the provincial flag.
- Michael Tracey pleads not guilty to theft, B&E charges
- A former IT administrator with the Newfoundland and Labrador Teachers' Association pleaded not guilty to 27 charges in St. John's provincial court on Friday.