Marble Mountain, NL
Set Marble Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsSun May 29, 16 at 4:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 5:24 AM
Sunset: 9:14 PM
NW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Sun May 29, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT Sun May 29, 16 at 4:00 PM NDT
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers early this evening then partly cloudy. Low 7.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning in the morning. Amount 2 to 4 mm. Wind becoming south 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast in the afternoon. High 13.
Periods of rain. Fog patches overnight. Amount 5 mm. Wind south 20 km/h gusting to 40 except gusting to 60 along parts of the coast in the evening. Wind becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 overnight. Low 9.
|Periods of rain||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- New Premier Ball asks for investigation into Ed Martin severance
- Premier Dwight Ball has asked the Audtior General to look into Ed Martin's $1.4-million severance payment, the government announced Sunday afternoon.
- New Jim Payne inducted to ArtsNL Hall of Honour audio
- Traditional Newfoundland musician Jim Payne received a big recognition this weekend when he was inducted into the ArtsNL Hall of Honour.
- Updated Another dump fire in Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- Thick smoke was seen coming from the landfill in Happy Valley-Goose Bay on Sunday.
- N.L. taxi driver charged with sexual assault
- Police in Newfoundland and Labrador have charged a 32-year-old taxi driver with sexual assault, alleging he was operating a cab at the time of the incident.
- Updated Part of Highway 104 reopens after tractor trailer flips
- Only one of the Highway 104 westbound lanes between exits 18A and 17 in Kemptown is open following a tractor trailer crash that sent boxes of crab flying across the highway.