Marble Mountain, NL
Set Marble Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsTue Sep 02, 14 at 10:30 PM NDT
Sunrise: 6:39 AM
Sunset: 8:03 PM
S 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT Tue Sep 02, 14 at 4:00 PM NDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Wind southeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers in the morning. Showers beginning in the afternoon. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 23. UV index 5 or moderate.
Showers at times heavy ending overnight then clearing. Amount 10 to 15 mm except locally 25 mm in the heaviest showers. Fog patches developing in the evening and dissipating overnight. Wind south 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 20 gusting to 40 in the evening. Low 14.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 14°
68° | 57°
17° | 17°
63° | 63°
17° | 10°
63° | 50°
18° | 9°
64° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- 'Serious safety incident' shuts down Muskrat Falls site
- Nalcor Energy confirms that the Muskrat Falls construction site has been shut down following a 'serious safety incident.'
- Charlene Johnson to leave politics Friday
- CBC News has confirmed that Charlene Johnson, the finance minister of Newfoundland and Labrador, will be stepping down at the end of the week.
- Pension reform deal targets 'sustainable' future for plan
- Tens of thousands of provincial government workers will keep their defined benefit pension plan, but will pay more in premiums and have to work longer before retirement under the terms of an agreement announced Tuesday afternoon.
- Expect Outer Ring 'inconveniences' during September rush
- Newfoundland and Labrador's Minister of Transportation, Nick McGrath, said to expect delays on the Outer Ring Road during this busy back-to-school week and into this Fall.
- Torbay man jailed after repeatedly refusing breathalyzer
- A Torbay man who admits he has a problem with drinking and driving was sent to a jail cell Tuesday, after he was sentenced for repeatedly refusing breathalyzer tests.