Marble Mountain, NL
Set Marble Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 5:30 AM NST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 8:01 AM
Sunset: 4:25 PM
WSW 30 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:30 AM NST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 5:30 AM NST
Cloudy. Flurries beginning this morning. Flurries and snow squalls late this afternoon. Amount 2 cm except 5 cm in snow squalls. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature steady near minus 2.
Flurries and snow squalls. Amount 2 cm except 5 cm in snow squalls. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low minus 6.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60. Temperature falling to minus 8 in the afternoon.
|Flurries||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Cloudy|
-5° | -9°
23° | 16°
-4° | -8°
25° | 18°
-4° | -6°
25° | 21°
-9° | -10°
16° | 14°
-8° | -11°
18° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Hibbs family takes part in Montreal Massacre vigil
- The family of Juliane Hibbs, who was gunned down by a former boyfriend in October, will be taking part in a St. John's vigil marking the anniversary of the 1989 Montreal Massacre.
- New Sunday Scoff | Turkey bacon soup video
- Foodie Barry Parsons says this recipe is ideal to make a day or two after a roast turkey dinner. A timely choice, with the holiday season around the corner.
- New Newfoundland film Hold Fast hits Canadian movie screens
- The film adaptation of Hold Fast, Kevin Major's award-winning coming of age story, has finally hit movie screens in St. John's and Halifax.
- Government invests half-million dollars in seal meat
- The Canadian and Newfoundland and Labrador governments are putting $498,000 into a pilot project to develop value-added seal meat products.
- Horse charity HAPPA may have given wrong info to regulator video
- A Newfoundland horse-protection charity under fire over accountability and oversight issues appears to have filed incorrect information with federal charity regulators, claiming that all board members are “arm’s length” from each other.