Marble Mountain, NL
Set Marble Mountain as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 4:30 AM NST
Feels like: -25
Feels like: -13
Sunrise: 6:54 AM
Sunset: 6:11 PM
WNW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM NST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM NST
Flurries. A few snow squalls early this evening. Amount 2 cm except locally 10 cm in snow squalls. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 17. Cold wind chill minus 27.
Flurries. Amount 2 cm. Blowing snow over exposed areas. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. High minus 14. Cold wind chill minus 29.
Flurries ending near midnight then mainly cloudy. Blowing snow over exposed areas in the evening. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming southwest 20 gusting to 40 after midnight. Low minus 16. Cold wind chill minus 27.
|Flurries||Flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-5° | -10°
23° | 14°
-6° | -13°
21° | 9°
-7° | -11°
19° | 12°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Newfoundland Labrador Headlines
- Privatizing some public services on the table for budget: Paul Davis video
- Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Paul Davis says he's considering privatizing some services in the upcoming budget, amid a predicted deficit of $1.5 billion.
- Northern Ontario, Newfoundland, Canada claim Brier playoff berths video
- Northern Ontario and Newfoundland and Labrador will be joined by Team Canada in the playoff at the Brier. Northern Ontario's Brad Jacobs and Brad Gushue of Newfoundland and Labrador will square off Friday evening with the winner advancing directly to Sunday's championship game.
- 3 suspects sought in afternoon robbery in St. John's
- Police in St. John's are asking for the public's help identifying three suspects involved in an afternoon robbery that happened near the ramp off Kenmount Road toward Columbus Drive on Feb. 28.
- WAM picks: Women's brew, strings galore and Pop-Up Porno
- WAM host Angela Antle collects all the weekend goodies in one place for you, so check out what's on the go in the St. John's area this weekend.
- Muskrat Falls workers sent home amid threat of protests
- Workers from the Upper Lake Melville area employed at the Muskrat Falls project were sent home early Thursday amid threats of a protest near the site.