Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Feels like: -8
Feels like: 18
Sunrise: 7:41 AM
Sunset: 7:15 PM
W 19 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Mar 10, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h in the morning. High plus 4.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 4.
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Brad Wall says voice-over work on his list of post-politics dream jobs video
- Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall says voice-over work for Disney studios is on his list of dream jobs when it comes time for him to look for work after political life.
- Coach John Lagimodiere says he was a 'doorknob' to yell at ref
- John Lagimodiere, a minor hockey coach in Saskatoon, has taken to social media to apologize for being a "doorknob" during a game in which he was ejected for yelling at a referee.
- Regina police probe death of man found in alley
- Regina police are investigating after a dead man was found in an alley in the 3100 block of 6th Avenue.
- Prince Albert, Sask., woman competing in 1st Paralympics
- It was a proud moment for two parents from Prince Albert, Sask., this morning as their daughter Brittany Hudak made her Paralympic debut, competing in the 15 kilometre cross-country skiing event.
- Facebook appeal spurs speedy reunion of long-separated sisters audio
- In another demonstration of the power of social media, a Moose Jaw, Sask., woman has had a speedy reunion with her long-lost sister after turning to Facebook.