Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsTue Aug 30, 16 at 8:00 PM CST
Feels like: 24
Feels like: 75
Sunrise: 6:29 AM
Sunset: 8:08 PM
E 27 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Aug 30, 16 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Wind east 30 km/h. Low 14.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the afternoon. Wind southeast 30 km/h. High 29. Humidex 32. UV index 6 or high.
Partly cloudy with 40 percent chance of showers and risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southeast 30 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low 14.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Canada Post reaches tentative deal with union, averting job action
- Following marathon bargaining sessions that reached into the wee hours, Canada Post and the Canadian Union of Postal Workers have reached tentative agreements, averting a possible mail disruption that had loomed for months.
- Warrant issued for Punnichy, Sask., man following Regina shooting
- Regina police executed a province-wide arrest warrant for a 24-year-old man from the Punnichy, Sask., area wanted for an attempted murder in Regina over the weekend.
- 450 marijuana plants seized in drug bust near Sask. First Nations
- Saskatchewan RCMP seized hundreds of marijuana plants and 46 pounds of processed cannabis in a major grow operation near Balcarres, Sask.
- Saskatoon woman pleads guilty to trying to import radioactive polonium-210
- A Saskatoon woman caught trying to import radioactive polonium-210 was handed a conditional discharge and was ordered to seek counselling.
- Report: More than half of Sask.'s doctors received degrees outside of Canada
- Saskatchewan has more doctors who received their degrees outside of Canada than any other province or territory, according to new statistics released by the Canadian Institute for Health Information.