Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 5:04 AM
Sunset: 9:35 PM
NE 31 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Showers or thunderstorms
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jun 18, 13 at 7:45 PM CST Tue Jun 18, 13 at 7:45 PM CST
Showers with a few thunderstorms ending late this evening then partly cloudy. Risk of a severe thunderstorm this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light overnight. Low 14.
Sunny early in the morning then a mix of sun and cloud with 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 40 km/h gusting to 60 in the morning. High 24. UV index 7 or high.
Showers with thunderstorms. Wind east 40 km/h gusting to 60. Low 15.
|Chance of showers||Showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny|
22° | 8°
72° | 46°
21° | 10°
70° | 50°
22° | 11°
72° | 52°
25° | 12°
77° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Zahra Alani – weather specialist CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5. 5:30 & 6
As a first generation Canadian, Zahra’s traditional views, mixed with her spicy persona, has led to her success but also to her diverse experiences.
Zahra Alani filled-in for three years doing the traffic and weather on CBC Radio One’s The Early Edition and On the Coast in Vancouver, before moving to weekends as weathercaster for CBC BC’s weekend broadcasts. From there CBC Saskatchewan quickly snatched her up for her current role as Weather Specialist on CBC News: Saskatchewan at 5, 5:30 & 6.
- Regina petition group may have enough to force vote on wastewater plant
- Regina Water Watch, the group pushing for a referendum on the city's new wastewater treatment plant may have enough signatures to require a referendum, although they are still collecting names.
- New Regina south bypass route approved video
- The province has approved a route for the Trans-Canada Highway bypass that will be built around Regina.
- Exceptional youths honoured for accomplishments video
- Four Saskatchewan youths are enjoying a bit of recognition for some of their exceptional accomplishments.
- Saskatoon cricket players want more space audio
- The Saskatoon Cricket Association says growing immigration means the city needs more cricket pitches.
- Duck Lake school graduates record-breaking class video
- A school in Duck Lake is celebrating a rare accomplishment — everyone who started their Grade 12 school year is graduating.