Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 20, 17 at 10:00 PM CST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 8:21 AM
Sunset: 6:43 PM
E 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST Mon Feb 20, 17 at 4:00 PM CST
Increasing cloudiness. 40 percent chance of rain showers late this evening then 40 percent chance of flurries overnight. Risk of freezing rain overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light early this evening. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Fog patches dissipating in the morning. High plus 1.
Cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early in the evening. Low minus 5.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Kamsack RCMP searching for man who allegedly threatened hospital staff Saturday
- RCMP are searching for a man who allegedly threatened Kamsack Hospital staff Saturday.
- Boushie case highlights problems with hate speech law: prof
- Police may be reluctant to lay hate speech charges, especially when the offense occurs online, says University of Windsor Prof. Richard Moon.
- Saskatchewan's snow and sunshine: stark difference between north and south
- Snow is in two different states in the same province as it is melting quickly in the south and piling up in the north.
- Saskatoon man featured in joke on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon
- A Saskatoon man got some unexpected exposure during a joke on late-night television.
- Put down the smartphones to get connected on Family Day: parenting coach
- A parenting coach has laid down a challenge to put down the smartphones on Family Day.