Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsThu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:20 AM
Sunset: 6:55 PM
NNW 46 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CST Thu Oct 02, 14 at 11:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of rain showers or flurries. Wind northwest 40 km/h gusting to 60. High plus 4.
Clearing this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light overnight. Low minus 6 with frost.
Sunny. High 10.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
15° | -1°
59° | 30°
17° | 5°
63° | 41°
20° | 4°
68° | 39°
16° | 4°
61° | 39°
9° | 1°
48° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- $1.4B carbon capture megaproject officially launches
- The eyes of the world are on a huge industrial project in southeast Saskatchewan today — the official opening of the Boundary Dam carbon capture and storage facility.
- Breaking Shelby Pinnell gets 9 years for Mervin McAdam killing
- Shelby Pinnell gets nine years in prison for 2012 gang killing of Mervin McAdam.
- Opinion What's in a name: Indian, native, aboriginal or indigenous?
- The Assembly of Manitoba Chiefs has been joined by Anishinabek of Ontario, representing 42 First Nations, in rejecting the name 'aboriginal.' But that term and several others have not been easy to shed, writes Don Marks.
- New Saskatoon police investigate playground indecent exposure
- Saskatoon police are investigating two reports of suspicious activity yesterday after a man exposed himself to a group of kids on a playground.
- Spread snow around to avoid parking woes, City of Regina recommends
- Snow season is coming and that may mean aggravation for some people who park on the street.