Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 8:00 AM CST
Feels like: -31
Feels like: -24
Sunrise: 9:13 AM
Sunset: 5:12 PM
E 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light early this morning. High minus 16. Wind chill minus 29 this morning.
Partly cloudy. Clearing before morning. Low minus 21.
A mix of sun and cloud. Clearing late in the evening. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 8. Wind chill minus 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
2° | -10°
36° | 14°
-1° | -3°
30° | 27°
-3° | -9°
27° | 16°
-9° | -9°
16° | 16°
-22° | -22°
-8° | -8°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- CBC Morning Edition open house this morning video
- The annual merrymaking at CBC headquarters in Regina is underway — and you're invited. Head on down to the rotunda at 2440 Broad St. Friday morning for a live show hosted by the Morning Edition's Sheila Coles.
- Firefighters rescue Saskatoon woman from burning home
- Firefighters were called to the home at 922 8th Street East last night at 9:16 p.m. CST. They did a quick search and found a woman inside.
- Brit's Picks: Top things to see and do this weekend
- Our arts reporter Britainy Robinson has a few ideas about what you can check out this weekend in Regina & Saskatoon.
- All clear following gas line break in Saskatoon
- An all-clear has been issued for a Saskatoon neighbourhood where a high-pressure natural gas line was ruptured by a contractor digging in the area Thursday afternoon.
- Paul Leroux gets 3 years for residential school abuse
- Paul Leroux, a former dormitory supervisor who has been convicted of sexually abusing boys at a residential school decades ago, has been given a three-year sentence by a judge in Battleford, Sask.