Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsSat Nov 29, 14 at 12:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 8:56 AM
Sunset: 5:17 PM
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Fri Nov 28, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Cloudy. Snow beginning early this evening. Amount 5 cm. Local blowing snow this evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low minus 21. Wind chill minus 29.
Periods of light snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 21. Wind chill minus 35.
Clearing in the evening. Wind northwest 30 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 23. Wind chill minus 36.
|Periods of light snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-13° | -27°
9° | -17°
-11° | -20°
12° | -4°
-8° | -18°
18° | -0°
2° | -11°
36° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Art Battle event in Regina
- A painting competition gives artists 20 minutes to create.
- Teachers' Federation claims president leaked confidential information
- Documents from a court battle are shedding new light on why the executive of the Saskatchewan Teachers' Federation (STF) stripped President Colin Keess of his powers.
- Good intentions backfire sometimes at Pay it Forward Regina
- It's good to give back, but it's not always easy, Regina's Amanda McCall has learned.
- Bed bugs can lead to mental health problems, health officials say
- Bed bug infestations like the one tenants of a Saskatoon apartment block say they're dealing with can lead to mental health problems, health officials say.
- Saskatchewan consumers have big appetite for Black Friday
- Saskatchewan consumers and retailers are buying into Black Friday.