Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jan 18, 17 at 7:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 9:12 AM
Sunset: 5:46 PM
WSW 33 km/h
Pressure: 99.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Jan 18, 17 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50. High 7.
Partly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h in the morning. High 6.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Feds give Sask. 1 year to make case for private MRIs
- The federal government has given Saskatchewan one year to make its case that its private MRI policy conforms with the Canada Health Act.
- Saskatoon, Regina divided on safe injection site: Mainstreet, Postmedia poll
- A Mainstreet poll commissioned by Postmedia indicates Saskatoon is divided when it comes to a safe injection site for fentanyl or other opioids in the city.
- RCMP commander applauds officer who convinced La Loche, Sask., shooter to surrender
- The RCMP's incident commander during last year's shooting in La Loche, Sask., is commending the officer who raced into the school to stop the bloodshed.
- 120 Cameco employees to be laid off at McArthur River, Key Lake, Cigar Lake
- Layoffs at three Cameco locations are part of plan to reduce costs amid losses in 2016.
- Exclusive Family calls for inquest after Saskatoon woman's death
- Crystal Kishayinew says she cannot forget the missing clothes, and the bruises she saw on her dead sister's hands and face. She believes police wrote off her case too soon.