Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsWed Sep 28, 16 at 4:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:14 AM
Sunset: 7:03 PM
NNW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Sep 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Wed Sep 28, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late this morning and early this afternoon. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming east 20 gusting to 40 this morning. High 17.
Clearing this evening. Wind east 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low plus 5.
Mainly sunny. High 23.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- New Practising English with students at Thom Collegiate's Community Coffee House
- Since April of 2015 Thom Collegiate has hosted a Coffee House each Wednesday night. The event offers new Canadians a chance to meet people in the community and practice or learn English.
- Mosaic moving 10 positions from Regina office to Florida office
- Mosaic confirmed it is moving 10 customer service positions from Regina to Florida.
- 'It was over $16': Saskatoon woman speaks out after boyfriend killed in Manitoba
- Zachary Straughan died on Monday in a Winnipeg hospital after being beaten with a pool cue at a bowling alley in Winkler, Man., Saturday night.
- 'A full pound of meat', mac 'n' cheese on new Mosaic Stadium menu
- The new Mosaic Stadium will be serving up a unique menu along with a big university football game this weekend.
- 'I just saw him a day ago,' Jordan Stoll's grandfather in disbelief following fatal crash near Yorkton, Sask.
- A Yorkton-area family is at a loss for words after a car crash claimed the life of a 17-year-old over the weekend.