Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsFri Jan 30, 15 at 2:00 PM CST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 8:58 AM
Sunset: 6:05 PM
NE 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.8 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Periods of snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST Fri Jan 30, 15 at 11:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud. Fog patches dissipating this afternoon. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light near noon. High zero.
Cloudy. Periods of snow beginning this evening. Amount 2 cm. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h near midnight. Low minus 15.
Periods of snow. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 15.
|Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-11° | -22°
12° | -8°
-13° | -16°
9° | 3°
-15° | -22°
5° | -8°
-10° | -23°
14° | -9°
-3° | -17°
27° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police probe death of man in smoke-filled Saskatoon-area home
- A man is dead and police are investigating after a shooting Wednesday at a smoke-filled house near Grandora, Sask., about 20 kilometres west of Saskatoon.
- Drunk driver hit ambulance at fire scene, Mounties say
- A driver accused of being drunk and running into an ambulance at the scene of a La Ronge-area house fire is facing charges.
- Tony Merchant's law firm faces $25M claim over residential school cases video
- Ottawa alleges Deloitte report contains proof that Merchant Law Group falsified documents in "scheme to deceive and defraud Canada." Government of Canada wants Tony Merchant's firm to repay more than $25 million.
- Essential services law deemed unconstitutional by Supreme Court
- A Saskatchewan law that prevents public-sector employees from striking is unconstitutional, the Supreme Court of Canada decides.
- New Frosted Gardens ice carving exhibit opens today in Saskatoon video
- The gardens behind Saskatoon's 'castle by the river' the Bessborough Hotel, have been transformed into a gallery of glistening ice sculptures. Today opens the first ever Frosted Gardens professional ice carving event.