Set Leader as default location
Current ConditionsFri May 06, 16 at 8:00 AM CST
UV: 6 (High)
Sunrise: 5:42 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
WNW 12 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of showers
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST Fri May 06, 16 at 5:00 AM CST
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers early this morning. Clearing this morning. Local smoke. Wind north 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this afternoon. High 20. UV index 6 or high.
A few clouds. Local smoke. Low plus 3.
Mainly sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 25.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Sask. government defends $180K bill for GTH land deal documents
- The government is defending the $180,000 fee estimate sent to CBC by the Global Transportation Hub and the Ministry of Highways for documents related to the GTH land deal, while the NDP says its "nothing more than an outrageous coverup."
- Live Blog Breaking updates on the Fort McMurray wildfire
- Follow CBC News for the latest on the fire and the evacuations from the community.
- Canada sheds 2,100 jobs in April
- Canada lost 2,100 jobs in April and the unemployment rate stayed steady at 7.1 per cent, statistics released today show.
- Crossing Paths with Sailor Dan: A photo exhibit of Saskatoon's local legend
- Matthew Kruchak's photo exhibition, Crossing Paths with Sailor Dan, at Void Gallery will force viewers to see the city's well-known nautical artist in new ways.
- Saskatchewan rallies to help Fort McMurray evacuees
- Two men in Saskatoon and Regina plan to collect donations in their respective cities for evacuees forced out of their homes in Fort McMurray because of a wildfire.