Set Jasper as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:29 AM
Sunset: 6:45 PM
SE 4 km/h
Pressure: 100.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 6:12 AM MDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 6:12 AM MDT
Cloudy. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud this morning. High 13.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 13.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud|
9° | 4°
48° | 39°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
5° | -4°
41° | 25°
7° | -2°
45° | 28°
6° | -3°
43° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- YOUR CITY Rookie city councillors reflect on first year since election
- One year ago, Edmonton welcomed six new faces to council. We spoke to them about the triumphs and pitfalls of sitting around the council table, and the challenges that still lay ahead.
- New Healing Garden planned to remember residential schools in St. Albert
- United Church minister and well-known aboriginal advocate looking for support to build a place to reflect on city’s residential school past.
- 9-year sentence for man who raped Edmonton grandmother
- A 20-year-old man who raped and beat an Edmonton woman so viciously that she was left permanently brain-damaged has been sentenced to nine years in prison.
- Dangerous dog applications filed for 4 dogs in September attack
- The owners of four dogs involved in a September attack in Edmonton will have to wait a while longer to learn the final verdict on what will happen to their pets.
- Alberta to spend $180M on more continuing care beds
- The Alberta government is asking for proposals to create more continuing care spaces, the latest move to free up beds in the province’s crowded hospitals.