Set Jasper as default location
Current ConditionsSun Apr 19, 15 at 2:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 8:58 PM
SSE 2 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Apr 18, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. Low minus 1.
Clearing in the morning. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low minus 6.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
20° | 1°
68° | 34°
9° | 3°
48° | 37°
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta's top news stories for Saturday video
- The latest news from the Alberta campaign trail, a suspicious death in Calgary and a rally demanding the federal government the scrap its proposed anti-terror bill. The CBC's Alicia Asquith runs you through the top stories in Alberta in just over a minute.
- NHL draft lottery: Edmonton Oilers win 1st-overall pick video
- The Edmonton Oilers won the National Hockey League draft lottery on Saturday, giving them the first selection in the 2015 entry draft. The Erie Otters' Connor McDavid is widely expected to be picked first.
- #NHLDraft: Oilers get little love on Twitter video
- The order for the NHL draft lottery was announced Saturday, and for the fourth time in six years, the Edmonton Oilers got the first draft pick. But Twitter wasn't kind to the Oilers, who are expected to draft the much-hyped generational phenom Connor McDavid.
- Bill C-51 protesters demand Tories scrap anti-terror legislation
- More than one hundred people gathered in downtown Edmonton Saturday, kicking off another round of protests over Canada’s proposed anti-terror law.
- Margrit Wilson's family continues search for missing woman
- The family of a woman who suffers from severe delusions is still looking for the senior after she walked away from an Edmonton facility over a week ago.