Set Jasper as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:44 AM
Sunset: 6:27 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness early this evening. 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 15.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of flurries in the morning. High minus 6.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries overnight. Low minus 14.
|Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- CF-18 pilot killed at Cold Lake did not eject or make mayday call
- A Canadian Forces pilot killed when his fighter jet crashed near Cold Lake, Alta., did not call for help or eject before his CF-18 went down, according to an interim report released Monday.
- Alberta announces $36M rebate program for solar panels on homes, businesses
- The Alberta government is putting up $36 million over two years for a rebate program to encourage rooftop solar panels on homes and businesses.
- Accused Loblaws killer bought knives before start of warehouse shift, court hears video
- Less than an hour before Edmonton police received reports of multiple stabbings at a west-end Loblaws warehouse, Jayme Pasieka walked into a military supply store and bought two knives. Surveillance video shown in Court of Queen's Bench on Monday captured the transaction.
- Alberta MPs call on feds to lower business taxes, eliminate carbon tax to stimulate job growth
- To counter what they call a jobs crisis in the province, four Alberta Members of Parliament are calling on the federal Liberals to eliminate the proposed carbon tax, reduce corporate and small business taxes and reverse planned increases to Canada Pension Plan contributions.
- Hockey Edmonton warns parents that 'unacceptable' behaviour won't be tolerated
- Referees at an Edmonton rink were so afraid for their safety last week that they locked themselves in a dressing room until police came, a local hockey official says.