Set Jasper as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 5:27 AM
Sunset: 10:21 PM
NNW 24 km/h
Pressure: 101.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Jun 19, 13 at 4:00 PM MDT
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Low 11.
Rain. Amount 10 to 15 mm. High 17.
Rain. Low 7.
|Rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of showers|
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
19° | 9°
66° | 48°
21° | 9°
70° | 48°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- updated RCMP identify remains found at Enoch Cree Nation
- An autopsy has confirmed the identity of human remains found Sunday on the Enoch Cree Nation to be those of 24-year-old Gary Francis Rain.
- Obesity now recognized as a disease video
- The American Medical Association has voted to recognize obesity as a disease, while doctors in Canada say they also treat it as such.
- End of Alberta policy separating seniors from family lauded
- Alberta families with elderly relatives in need of care are feeling relief after the province ended an unpopular policy that allowed seniors in care to be housed outside of their community.
- Edmonton places moratorium on body rub shops
- Edmonton is imposing a moratorium on new body rub parlours until January 2014.
- Homeless numbers drop in Calgary, Edmonton
- Calgary and Edmonton are leading the way in efforts to reduce homelessness and create solutions, finds a new national study.