Set Jasper as default location
Current ConditionsTue Mar 11, 14 at 10:00 AM MDT
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 8:17 AM
Sunset: 7:48 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 103.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT Tue Mar 11, 14 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy this afternoon. High 7.
Clearing this evening. Low minus 5.
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers in the evening. Snow level 1800 metres. High 11.
|Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Cloudy|
8° | -7°
46° | 19°
8° | -3°
46° | 27°
8° | -2°
46° | 28°
9° | -2°
48° | 28°
6° | -1°
43° | 30°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Video Scona road speed limit too low, councillor says video
- The speed limit on Scona Road is an artificial one that snares hundreds, even thousands, of drivers in a speed trap each month, says Edmonton city councillor Bryan Anderson.
- $425M emergency radio system may be boondoggle, MLA says
- A new $425 million radio system for police and ambulances in Alberta could be a waste of money, says Tory MLA Steve Young.
- Preview Goalie Viktor Fasth to make Oilers debut against Wild
- Goalie Viktor Fasth and defenceman Oscar Klefbom will make their debuts with the Edmonton Oilers Tuesday night (8 p.m. ET) against the Wild in St. Paul, Minn.
- The Current: Banning relatives from nursing homes
- Families of seniors in some care homes in Alberta have been banned from seeing their loved ones and say - short of going to court - which some are now doing, there is no way to appeal decisions made by staff at those homes.
- Is new LRT cash coming to Edmonton?
- Premier Alison Redford and Finance Minister Doug Horner are making an announcement about GreenTrip funding at an Edmonton LRT station on Tuesday.