Set Jasper as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:09 AM
Sunset: 7:10 PM
ESE 2 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Chance of showers
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 10, 15 at 5:00 AM MDT
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near noon. High 16.
Showers. Amount 5 to 10 mm. Snow level lowering to 1900 metres overnight. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low 6.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers in the morning. Clearing in the afternoon. Snow level 1700 metres. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light in the afternoon. High 11.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Colleen Sillito's family question RCMP's role in failing to protect her
- The family of murder victim Colleen Sillito paid tribute to her life at a memorial on Friday, while trying to cope with the knowledge that she lived in fear for the last year.
- New Family, friends, remember former NHL player Todd Ewen
- Todd Ewen was born in Saskatoon but played all of his minor hockey in St. Albert, a city west of Edmonton. A memorial was held there Friday for the former NHL player.
- Edmonton man files $1M lawsuit against police service for 'unlawful assault'
- A man is seeking $1 million in damages from the Edmonton Police Service, claiming he was kicked and punched by four police officers during an arrest.
- Abusive father killed by teen to save mother, judge rules
- The boy, now 15, was found not guilty of second-degree murder in the death of his father at the conclusion of his trial in High Level, Alta. last month. He cannot be named under the Youth Criminal Justice Act.
- Rachel Notley vows to work with PM of any stripe, but she'll vote NDP
- Premier Rachel Notley tried to reassure Alberta's nervous energy sector Friday with a speech to the Calgary Chamber of Commerce that stressed stability while also advancing her government's plans for change.