Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Jul 23, 14 at 6:00 AM MDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:52 AM
Sunset: 10:02 PM
SSW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Periods of rain
Summary(Celsius) Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Wed Jul 23, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. High 26. UV index 7 or high.
Cloudy. Periods of rain beginning this evening. Amount 10 to 15 mm. Low 12.
Rain. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning then light in the evening. High 17.
|Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
21° | 8°
70° | 46°
24° | 6°
75° | 43°
26° | 8°
79° | 46°
24° | 9°
75° | 48°
26° | 9°
79° | 48°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Condo eyes smoking ban after devastating fire video
- Should condo buildings ban smoking, even in individual units? It's a question in the minds of many following an $8-million fire caused by a forgotten cigarette in west Edmonton Monday.
- Family pleads for return of son's stolen remains video
- The family of a nine-year-old boy who was killed in a Manitoba plane crash last year has issued a tearful plea for the return of a necklace containing the boy’s ashes that was stolen from a truck in Edmonton Friday.
- $50M lotto win kept secret for 7 months by Edmonton couple
- For seven months, a $50-million lottery prize has gone unclaimed. Now, an Edmonton couple have finally come forward to claim the lottery prize — although they say they’ve known the whole time that they were holding the winning ticket.
- Free cocaine samples handed to youth, police allege
- Youth workers in Edmonton say they are dismayed to hear that three men face charges for allegedly providing free samples of base cocaine to young people last week.
- Conflict of interest found in AHS computer contract
- Desktop and laptop computers were purchased for $9.5 million by AHS at the end of the 2011-12 budget year. However, they were not distributed until June 2013.