Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsWed Apr 16, 14 at 8:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:49 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
N 12 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries or rain showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 4.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries changing to 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Snow level rising to 1500 metres in the afternoon. Wind becoming east 20 km/h in the morning. High 6.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 60 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Snow level 1400 metres lowering to valley bottom in the evening. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Chance of flurries or rain showers||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
11° | -5°
52° | 23°
11° | -2°
52° | 28°
12° | -3°
54° | 27°
10° | 0°
50° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Alberta to move quickly on monitoring oilsands emissions in Peace Country
- Alberta will move quickly to improve monitoring of emissions and odours in northwestern Alberta, says the province's environment minister.
- Former mayor Stephen Mandel not seeking PC leadership
- Former Edmonton mayor Stephen Mandel has announced that he will not seek the leadership of the Alberta Progressive Conservative party
- Mosquito control program getting jump on summer pests
- City crews will begin spraying for mosquito larvae in standing water by helicopter in and around the city this week weather permitting.
- Calgary stabbings: How knife crime in Canada can cause 'moral panic' video audio
- Knife-related violent crime in Canada has surpassed violent crimes committed using other weapons, including guns, according to Statistics Canada. However, criminologists say proposals to ban certain knives is an impractical crime-fighting measure.
- Henry Winkler, Happy Days' Fonzie, gets Banff Festival honour
- Henry Winkler is being honoured with an award of excellence at the Banff World Media Festival, where he will be feted at the Rockie Awards gala and featured in a one-on-one interview.