Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Oct 25, 14 at 8:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 8:35 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of rain showers or flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT Sat Oct 25, 14 at 5:00 AM MDT
Increasing cloudiness early this morning. 40 percent chance of showers this afternoon. Snow level near valley bottom. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 this morning. High plus 4.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of rain showers this evening and after midnight. Light snow beginning overnight. Snow level 2000 metres lowering to valley bottom overnight. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low zero.
Snow ending near noon then cloudy with 60 percent chance of rain showers. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Snow level rising to 1300 metres in the afternoon. High plus 4.
|Snow or rain||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
4° | -5°
39° | 23°
3° | -5°
37° | 23°
7° | -4°
45° | 25°
6° | -4°
43° | 25°
7° | -3°
45° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mountie Ron Lavallee`s assault trial delayed to appeal earlier conviction
- The trial of an Alberta Mountie accused of assault has been put on hold so that he can appeal a previous assault conviction from last month.
- Stollery surgeries cancelled by lack of beds, doctors claim
- Hundreds of surgeries at the Stollery Children’s Hospital are being cancelled because of a lack of beds for children, according a letter that cites concerns from 20 pediatric surgeons that was sent to Alberta Health Services earlier this fall.
- Highway 63 crash kills Edmonton teenager
- An Edmonton teenager was killed on Highway 63 after his SUV slammed into a semi truck heading in the other direction Friday morning.
- PTSD linked to soldier's 3 suicide attempts, family says
- The family of a soldier from Halifax are afraid for his life as he struggles with what he believes to be an undiagnosed case of post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Town rallies around vandalized Cold Lake Mosque video
- The mosque in Cold Lake, Alta., was vandalized Thursday night by someone who spraypainted the words "Go home" and "Canada" on the building.