Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 07, 14 at 10:00 AM MST
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 7:24 AM
Sunset: 6:38 PM
SSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Fri Mar 07, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 3.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries this evening. Low minus 4.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Snow level 1800 metres lowering to valley bottom in the evening. High 7.
|Chance of rain showers or flurries||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
9° | 2°
48° | 36°
4° | -4°
39° | 25°
7° | -6°
45° | 21°
12° | -7°
54° | 19°
10° | -4°
50° | 25°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Tune in to Edmonton AM weekday mornings for weather news from Stephanie.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11 and on the afternoon radio show Radio Active.
Edmonton related links
- WebcamEdmonton City Centre
- Birds eye view of Edmonton
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Man caught driving with "club" on his steering wheel
- A Fort McMurray man who was stopped on Wednesday after his car was seen speeding and swerving on Highway 63 had a “Club” anti-theft device on his steering wheel, RCMP said.
- Iceland's prime minister on first visit to Alberta audio
- Sigmunder Davio Gunnlaugsson, the prime minister of Iceland, says that Edmonton has struck him as a vibrant and lively city.
- Wayne Gretzky says he will miss Rexall Place
- Hockey great Wayne Gretzky says he will be sorry to see the end of Rexall Place, the arena where he spent nine years playing for Edmonton Oilers.
- Alberta plays it safe with 'cautious' 2014 budget video
- Despite growing oil revenues that will help the Alberta government spend more on health care, education and social programs this year, the province will continue to borrow billions to finance projects.
- Interactive The Alberta budget: Where are your tax dollars going?
- View our interactive chart and grid to get the details on the Alberta government's spending plans for 2014, and how your tax dollars will be used.