Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsSun Jul 05, 15 at 12:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:29 AM
Sunset: 10:20 PM
NNW 14 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Chance of showers
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Jul 04, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers. Risk of a thunderstorm this evening. Local smoke. Low 7.
A mix of sun and cloud. Local smoke. High 21. UV index 6 or high.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Video Alberta top news stories for Saturday video
- Wildfires continue to rage across northern Alberta -- prompting evacuations and air-quality warnings. And things are sizzling at the Calgary Stampede: the CBC's Alicia Asquith runs you through everything you need to know going on in Alberta today.
- Climate change concert calls for more investment in green energy
- About 50 people gathered on the Alberta legislature grounds Saturday afternoon, trying to convince politicians that a strong economy and healthy environmental are not mutually exclusive.
- Firefighters battling 52 out-of-control wildfires across province
- Another week of hot, dry weather means another weekend of busy work for those fighting wildfires in northern Alberta.
- Saskatchewan wildfires force nearly 8,000 people out of homes
- The Canadian military has been called in to help care for 7,900 people from a northern Saskatchewan community that includes the province's largest First Nation, as a rash of wildfires prompts a massive evacuation.
- Cyberattacks target government of Alberta websites
- Every day, hundreds of attacks are launched against the government's 200 websites. Take a peek inside the office that tries to keep those sites, and the confidential information they hold, safe.