Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 21, 14 at 6:00 PM MST
Feels like: -1
Feels like: 30
Sunrise: 8:26 AM
Sunset: 4:46 PM
SE 3 km/h
Pressure: 99.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Nov 21, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Snow beginning overnight. Low minus 2.
Snow ending in the afternoon then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 cm. High plus 1.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries in the evening. Clearing before morning. Low minus 10.
|Snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
2° | -5°
36° | 23°
1° | -5°
34° | 23°
1° | -6°
34° | 21°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Stephanie Barsby
- Stephanie provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, Radio Active, and cbc.ca/edmonton during the weekdays.
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Alberta Late night, and cbc.ca/edmonton on the weekends.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Mayor Don Iveson scolds councillors for 'flogging' city staff
- Mayor Don Iveson doesn’t want councillors to rebuke city staff over the findings of the city auditor.
- City managers learn the cost of residential schools
- City of Edmonton senior management received a lesson on the legacy of residential schools Friday.
- Norcal Construction issued stop work order after man crushed to death
- CBC News has uncovered troubling revelations about both companies involved in workplace fatalities in Calgary this week, and it's raising questions about the province's commitment to job safety.
- Councillor votes to bring back idea of online ballots
- Coun. Andrew Knack wants Edmontonians to be able to cast their votes from the their desktops. He plans to rally council support to bring back online voting for the next civic election.
- Updated Edmonton Good Samaritan's note goes viral
- A random act of kindness -- a car charger left for a stranger -- is going viral in Edmonton.