Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 10, 16 at 3:00 AM MST
Feels like: -29
Feels like: -20
Sunrise: 8:55 AM
Sunset: 4:32 PM
SSE 4 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Dec 09, 16 at 4:00 PM MST
Increasing cloudiness. 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 28. Wind chill minus 32.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. High minus 24. Wind chill minus 33.
Cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 26. Wind chill minus 31.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- Police chief backs safe-injection sites for Edmonton
- Edmonton police Chief Rod Knecht says he's in favour of a plan to open four safe-injection sites in the city.
- Alberta hamlet urged to conserve natural gas during cold snap
- Northern Alberta hamlet of Fort Vermilion is asking residents to reduce usage of natural gas.
- Video Crash: Edmonton's newest hotel is one of its oldest video
- The Richelieu Hotel, built in 1904, was a gathering spot for people who arrived to Edmonton on the Canadian National Railroad, before devolving into the seedier Grand Hotel.
- Edmonton homeowners can expect 2.85% hike in property taxes
- Edmonton taxpayers will be paying more for property taxes next year, but not as much as originally planned.
- Only-in-YEG shopping list: Oilpatch veteran becomes home decor dynamo
- Gwen Sautner-Davis’s life is a study in opposites. During her previous career, she oversaw the construction of massive oil and gas projects in the heart of Fort McMurray’s oilsands.