Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:34 AM
Sunset: 8:16 PM
WSW 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.4 kPa
A few clouds
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Sat Mar 28, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light late this evening. Low plus 2.
A mix of sun and cloud with 30 percent chance of showers. Wind becoming southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 13. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the evening. Clearing in the evening. Wind southwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming light near midnight. Low minus 1.
|Chance of showers||Cloudy||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
6° | 2°
43° | 36°
6° | -5°
43° | 23°
8° | -4°
46° | 25°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC Edmonton's meteorologists
- Cory Edel
- Cory provides weather reports for CBC News Edmonton, CBC News Edmonton at 11, and cbc.ca/edmonton.
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Future Shop in Alberta: What's closing, what's changing
- Future Shop is no more, with plans to close locations across the country and turn others into Best Buy stores, see how the announcement affects Alberta.
- Opinion An economist digs into Alberta’s budget
- Senior economist with the Canada West Foundation Janice Plumstead takes an in-depth look at Alberta's provincial budget.
- Updated Future Shop stores closed across Canada, some to rebrand as Best Buy video
- All Future Shop stores in Canada have been closed, a move costing 1,500 jobs that came as a complete shock to many employees on Saturday. About half the retail outlets will be put under the banner of parent company Best Buy.
- Albertans react to new user fees, taxes in budget video
- Despite new user fees and higher taxes introduced in Thursday’s budget, Premier Jim Prentice says we still live in the lowest-taxed jurisdiction in Canada. Try telling that to Albertans facing higher prices for cigarettes, alcohol and beer, as well as increased fees for birth certificates and marriage licenses.
- Sovereign wealth funds: What does it take to succeed? video
- Norway's sovereign wealth fund, built on off-shore oil reserves and valued at $1 trillion, is held up as a prime example of how such rainy day funds can succeed. But as more countries and states put money aside, there may be other lessons to note.