Set Hinton as default location
Current ConditionsMon Feb 27, 17 at 5:00 PM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:42 AM
Sunset: 6:24 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MST Mon Feb 27, 17 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries. Low minus 16.
Clearing in the morning. High minus 7.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of flurries late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 13.
|Clearing||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
Edmonton related links
- Canadian Avalanche AssociationAvalanche Bulletins
- Latest bulletins
- AMAHighway Conditions
- Before you head out, check the road conditions in Alberta
- New Accused Loblaws killer bought knives before start of warehouse shift, court hears video
- Less than an hour before Edmonton police received reports of multiple stabbings at a west-end Loblaws warehouse, Jayme Pasieka walked into a military supply store and bought two knives. Surveillance video shown in Court of Queen's Bench on Monday captured the transaction.
- CF-18 pilot killed at Cold Lake did not eject or make mayday call
- A Canadian Forces pilot killed when his fighter jet crashed near Cold Lake, Alta., did not call for help or eject before his CF-18 went down, according to an interim report released Monday.
- Hockey Edmonton warns parents that 'unacceptable' behaviour won't be tolerated
- Referees at an Edmonton rink were so afraid for their safety last week that they locked themselves in a dressing room until police came, a local hockey official says.
- More patrols and education coming for boaters on North Saskatchewan River
- The city of Edmonton is going to step up patrols of boat launches, and education around acceptable behaviour, as a way to deal with noisy boaters on the North Saskatchewan River.
- Armed standoff that led to St. Paul 'civil emergency' results in 17 charges
- A 31-year-old man has been charged with 17 offences after an all-night stand off on the Saddle Lake Cree Nation outside of St. Paul. Police went to investigate after getting a call that a man may have been armed and barricaded in a home.