Set Vernon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 8:00 AM PST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:33 AM
Sunset: 3:58 PM
E 8 km/h
Pressure: 102.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM PST
Overcast except sunny over higher terrain. High minus 4.
Overcast except clear over higher terrain. Low minus 7.
Cloudy. High minus 5.
|Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of showers|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Truckers picketing Port Metro Vancouver to pressure holdout companies
- Over 100 drivers remain without a collective agreement after the majority of their colleagues settle a long standing labour dispute.
- Go Public TD Visa customers' browsing activities open to 'surveillance' by bank video
- Canada's second-biggest bank is being criticized for part of its Visa cardholder agreement that allows TD Canada Trust to access and collect information on all of its customers' online activities, even those that aren't banking-related.
- Greater Vancouver Food Bank concerned over proposed tax incentives for industrial food donations
- A proposed federal tax incentive encouraging grocery stores and restaurants to donate to food banks could end up overwhelming some volunteer-run organizations with products of little nutritional value.
- Live Paris climate summit: Obama says India can reduce emissions and still tackle poverty video
- U.S. President Barack Obama, attending the climate change summit near Paris, says India must curb its carbon dioxide pollution even while it works to eradicate poverty, prioritize growth and promote economic development.
- B.C. fishers used to repopulate Cascade Mountains with endangered animal
- A weasel-like predator that disappeared from Washington state decades ago will soon be reintroduced to the Cascade Mountains using animals from British Columbia.