Set Vernon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 2:00 AM PDT
Sunrise: 5:20 AM
Sunset: 8:47 PM
E 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.8 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT Sun Jul 27, 14 at 4:00 PM PDT
Clear. Becoming partly cloudy this evening. Low 13.
Sunny. High 35. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Low 13.
35° | 15°
95° | 59°
35° | 14°
95° | 57°
33° | 17°
91° | 63°
33° | 17°
91° | 63°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. men Michael Weir, Gerald Thom dead after home-built aircraft crashes video
- Two longtime friends were killed Saturday night as the small plane they built together crashed down next to players at a golf course on Vancouver Island.
- Video Arbutus gardeners hold final party before CP Rail deadline video
- It was a bittersweet day for gardeners out in the sunshine yesterday, as their blooming plots along Vancouver's Arbutus rail corridor are slated for demolition by month's end.
- B.C. wildfire officials concerned with 2nd heat wave video
- Temperatures are already rising and are expected to stay high for the next seven days, particularly in the Southern Interior, which will see highs in the mid-30s.
- Stabbing rampage sends 4 to hospital in Abbotsford, B.C.
- A 34-year-old man has been arrested after allegedly stabbing four people in Abbotsford, B.C., Saturday night.
- B.C. Mounties threatened, fired upon at Tsilhqot'in reserve
- Mounties in B.C.'s Central Interior say they were shot at as they tried to track down a man who threatened an RCMP officer on a Tsilhqot'in nation reserve early Sunday morning.