Set Vernon as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 26, 14 at 1:00 AM PST
Feels like: -5
Feels like: 23
Sunrise: 7:56 AM
Sunset: 3:59 PM
ESE 9 km/h
Pressure: 102.4 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Thu Dec 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PST Thu Dec 25, 14 at 4:00 PM PST
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of flurries early this evening. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 3.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Mainly cloudy||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-1° | -4°
30° | 25°
-4° | -12°
25° | 10°
-7° | -13°
19° | 9°
-7° | -15°
19° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Avalanche Canada issues warning for backcountry users
- An avalanche warning has been issued for backcountry users in parts of B.C. as recent snowfalls coupled with warm temperatures place a heavy load on a fragile snowpack.
- Christmas Day: What's open in Vancouver?
- It's undeniably quiet on Christmas and that's part of its special charm — eat, drink and be merry. But if you do want to get out and share some of that Christmas cheer, there are places to go and things to do even on Christmas day.
- Christmas day king tide threat for Vancouver dies down
- Weather and tide patterns changed over past few days and king tide became a non-event, city officials say.
- Queen Elizabeth calls for harmony in Christmas message video
- Queen Elizabeth used her traditional Christmas broadcast to call for international reconciliation and praise medical workers fighting Ebola in Africa.
- Stephen Harper asks Canadians to pray for military fighting ISIS video
- Prime Minister Stephen Harper is asking Canadians to pray for the country's military personnel as they battle ISIS extremists in Northern Iraq.