Set Vernon as default location
Current ConditionsWed Oct 01, 14 at 3:00 PM PDT
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:57 AM
Sunset: 6:36 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Wed Oct 01, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Increasing cloudiness this afternoon. Wind becoming northwest 30 km/h late this afternoon. High 17. UV index 3 or moderate.
Cloudy with 60 percent chance of showers this evening. Clearing near midnight. Wind northwest 30 km/h becoming light this evening. Low plus 2 with risk of frost.
Sunny. High 13.
|Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
18° | 2°
64° | 36°
22° | 7°
72° | 45°
20° | 6°
68° | 43°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
19° | 11°
66° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- First Nations join Vancouver land deal valued at $302M
- In a deal valued at just over $302 million, three parcels of land—in Point Grey, Cambie and West Vancouver—are now held in joint ownership by a coalition of B.C. First Nations and the Canada Lands Agency.
- Ebola risk low, but some infections expected, says B.C. medical officer
- B.C.'s provincial health officer says it would not be surprising to see cases of the Ebola virus appear, but that there is no reason for alarm.
- Enterovirus D68 and paralysis-like symptoms detected in 2 B.C. patients
- Provincial health authorities are trying to determine if a man and boy with enterovirus D68 developed paralysis-like symptoms because of the infections.
- Citizen Shane Paul MacDonald's quest to donate half his company's profits video
- When Paul MacDonald tried to find a charity to donate half of the profits from his company to, he ran into an unexpected problem.
- Abbotsford police seek man spotted carrying girl into bushes
- Police in Abbotsford, B.C., now say a man spotted carrying a girl into the bushes last night may be a parent or guardian, and they are asking him to come forward and speak to them.