Set Vernon as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jun 17, 13 at 11:00 PM PDT
Sunrise: 4:46 AM
Sunset: 9:10 PM
E 3 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jun 17, 13 at 9:05 PM PDT Mon Jun 17, 13 at 9:05 PM PDT
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of thunderstorms. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers in the evening. Low 13.
|Chance of showers||Rain||Rain||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Cloudy|
15° | 11°
59° | 52°
23° | 10°
73° | 50°
24° | 13°
75° | 55°
25° | 14°
77° | 57°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Teen killed at mill near Vernon identified
- The teen who died in a workplace accident in the North Okanagan this weekend was an 18-year-old high school student working an overnight shift, officials said.
- Northern Gateway in Canadians' interest, Enbridge tells review board video audio
- Canada will be vulnerable to economic disaster should the Northern Gateway pipeline be rejected, the proponent told a federal review panel Monday as the final phase of public hearings got underway.
- Police slashed homeless tents, say advocates in Abbotsford, B.C.
- The Abbotsford, B.C., police chief has ordered an investigation into allegations the city's officers destroyed tents belonging to homeless people, in a second controversy over how the city treats its homeless.
- Death of boy in B.C. cancer ride 'heartbreaking' video
- Family and friends are mourning the death of Xavier Pelletier, the Grade 10 student from Pacific Christian School in Victoria who was struck and killed while participating in B.C.'s Ride to Conquer Cancer on Sunday.
- photos H.R MacMillan Space Centre's star projector Harold to retire audio
- After 45 years of service with Vancouver's H.R MacMillan Space Centre, Harold, the centre's star projector is set to retire.