Set Vernon as default location
Current ConditionsSun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
UV: 5 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:42 AM
Sunset: 6:59 PM
N 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT Sun Sep 21, 14 at 11:00 AM PDT
Sunny. High 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Clear. Low 10.
Increasing cloudiness. 60 percent chance of showers in the afternoon and evening. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 26.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud|
21° | 13°
70° | 55°
21° | 14°
70° | 57°
23° | 13°
73° | 55°
20° | 12°
68° | 54°
20° | 11°
68° | 52°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- New BC Ferries fare hikes forcing some to rethink island work, life video
- Complaining about BC Ferries is almost part of the culture along B.C.'s coastal islands and waterways, but constant fare hikes are wearing on the island way of life — and the Union of B.C. Municipalities says it has proof of the economic toll it's taking.
- UN Climate Summit to lay groundwork for global plan to curb emissions
- Environmental groups think this week's UN Climate Summit could help to move the world towards a new global agreement to reduce greenhouse gas pollution.
- New Millennial generation changing the world, one commute at a time
- Sure, Millennials get a bad rap. They're entitled! They're beard-sporting hipsters! They're addicted to their smartphones! Stereotypes abound. Well, in the future, we may have this generation to thank for changing the course of transportation and urban planning.
- Climate action rally at Peace Arch draws busloads of people video
- Hundreds of people from both sides of the Canada-U.S. border converged at Peace Arch Provincial Park for a climate action rally on Saturday.
- Poll Ryan Miller: Will he lead Canucks to playoffs?
- With the signing of Ryan Miller, the hope for the Vancouver Canucks is that the veteran goaltender can rediscover his top form and lead the team back to the playoffs. Can Miller hold up his end?