Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 07, 13 at 10:00 AM EST
Feels like: -13
Feels like: 9
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:12 PM
WSW 13 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Dec 07, 13 at 11:30 AM EST
Mainly sunny. Wind west 20 km/h. High minus 7.
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness in the evening. High minus 6.
|Increasing cloudiness||Snow||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
-2° | -12°
28° | 10°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
-9° | -12°
16° | 10°
-14° | -22°
7° | -8°
-14° | -20°
7° | -4°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Saint-Jean-Baptiste friends die in violent crash video
- Two men were killed overnight when the car they were travelling in rolled off the road in Saint-Jean-Baptiste, near Mont-Saint-Hilaire on Montreal's South Shore.
- Nelson Mandela's last-minute Montreal visit still inspires video audio
- It wasn't a planned visit, however, nearly 15,000 people gathered for the hastily arranged speech by Nelson Mandela. Newly released from a South African prison, he inspired a generation of Montrealers.
- Come raise your voice at the CBC Sing-In video
- Project PAL, a local organization that empowers people with mental health challenges, will get thousands of dollars just in time for the holidays this year — thanks to the generosity of Montrealers during CBC’s Sing-In Charity Drive.
- Preview Canadiens aim to stay hot against Sabres
- The red-hot Montreal Canadiens have jumped into first place in the Atlantic Division and aim to stay there with a win Saturday on Hockey Night in Canada against the lowly Buffalo Sabres at the Bell Centre (CBC & CBCSports.ca, 6:30 p.m. ET).
- Pierre's picks: 5 don't-miss events in Montreal this weekend
- CBC Montreal’s Homerun arts reporter Pierre Landry brings you the top five things to see and do in Montreal this weekend on Dec. 7, 8 and 9.