Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsSat Mar 08, 14 at 3:00 PM EST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 6:24 AM
Sunset: 5:52 PM
N 6 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Mar 08, 14 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High plus 1. UV index 3 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 19.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon then periods of light snow beginning in the evening. High minus 4.
|Periods of light snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
0° | -11°
32° | 12°
3° | -2°
37° | 28°
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
-5° | -15°
23° | 5°
-5° | -17°
23° | 1°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Malaysia Airlines: 2 Canadians were on missing plane
- The two Canadian passengers on a missing Malaysia Airways flight from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing have been identified by the airline.
- CAQ's Legault pledges to abolish school boards
- The Coalition Avenir Québec is promising to do away with the province’s 69 school boards and replace them with 30 regional service centres to manage student and school needs.
- Pauline Marois English debate offer revised
- A group of English media has sent another request the Parti Québécois leader, inviting her to participate in an English-language debate in French with simultaneous translation.
- Blog Legault has to keep CAQ loyalists onside
- Both the Liberals and the PQ want to get votes from the CAQ, but when Legault was asked about that by a reporter in Trois-Rivières yesterday, he said he is confident.
- Marois dismisses 26,000 lost jobs as 'normal'
- Parti Québécois leader Pauline Marois today dismissed as "normal" new figures from Statistics Canada that reveal a loss of 26,000 jobs in Quebec last month.