Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsSat Feb 13, 16 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -36
Feels like: -33
Sunrise: 7:04 AM
Sunset: 5:18 PM
WNW 11 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST Sat Feb 13, 16 at 11:30 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind northwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 27. Wind chill minus 39.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 34. Wind chill minus 43.
Sunny. Wind becoming west 20 km/h near noon. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 44.
|Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Periods of snow||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec to host international anti-radicalization conference
- Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard announces anti-radicalization initiative as part of United Nations Secretary General Ban Ki-moon's visit to Montreal.
- Sherbrooke's friendly scaremonger passes away
- A legendary character of Sherbrooke’s downtown scene, who for years was known for putting a good-natured scare into strangers, has died.
- How to keep your pipes from freezing video
- It’s going to be a bitterly cold weekend in Montreal and that could mean frozen pipes if you’re not careful.
- New Montreal SPCA slams Bromont pit-bull ban
- The Montreal SPCA wants the town of Bromont to withdraw a new municipal bylaw which bans residents from adopting or buying pit bull dogs.
- New Highway 40 East remains partially closed after accident
- Quebec provincial police say the collision involved a single semi truck near Roi-René Street.