Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsThu Feb 23, 17 at 2:00 PM EST
Sunrise: 6:47 AM
Sunset: 5:34 PM
SSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 100.0 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
Showers with risk of a thunderstorm. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 8.
Mainly cloudy. Fog patches developing this evening. Low minus 2.
Rain. Risk of freezing rain in the morning. High plus 2.
|Rain||Showers||Flurries||Periods of snow||Cloudy||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Iranian Montrealer facing deportation can stay in Canada
- Roghayeh Azizi Mirmahaleh, a 60-year-old Iranian living in Montreal who was set to be deported to Iran next week, has been granted a two-year temporary residency permit.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore the city through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Closing arguments in Michael Gero trial delayed for debate over point of law
- The jury in the second-degree murder trial of Michael Gero, accused of killing his 19-year-old girlfriend Sherri Thomas, was told this morning that closing arguments won't start until Monday at the earliest.
- Police seize fentanyl, guns, arrest 18 in Ontario and Quebec video
- Police have arrested and charged 18 residents of Ontario and Quebec with firearms and drug-trafficking offences after an 18-month long multi-agency investigation that spanned from the Greater Toronto Area to Montreal and into the U.S.
- Search continues for man missing following Saint-Tite barn roof collapse
- Rescue crews are still searching for a 35-year-old temporary foreign worker from Guatemala, still missing after the roof of a barn on the Saint-Tite, Que., dairy farm where he worked collapsed.