Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsMon Nov 30, 15 at 8:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 7:17 AM
Sunset: 4:15 PM
Pressure: 103.4 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Nov 30, 15 at 5:00 AM EST
A mix of sun and cloud. High minus 2.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 11.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning in the afternoon. Risk of freezing rain late in the afternoon. High plus 2.
|Rain||Periods of rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of flurries or rain showers||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Crescent Street stabbing suspect to be charged
- A 26-year-old man is expected to face charges of assault with a weapon, assault causing bodily harm and possession of an illegal weapon after three people were stabbed in a bar on Crescent Street early Sunday morning.
- Updated St-Denis Street partially closed for emergency road work
- St-Denis Street will be partially closed above Rosemont Boulevard this morning for emergency repairs.
- Body found below St-Jacques escarpment in NDG
- Montreal police are investigating after the discovery of a body in the borough of Côte-des-Neiges—Notre-Dame-de-Grâce.
- Guy Turcotte jury to receive final instructions today
- The jury in the double murder trial of former Quebec doctor Guy Turcotte will receive final instructions from the judge today.
- Dorval mosque targeted by anti-refugee phone threat
- The president of a West Island mosque playing a major role in the effort to welcome refugees has expressed concerns after receiving a telephone threat.