Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jan 27, 15 at 11:00 AM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 7:26 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST Tue Jan 27, 15 at 11:30 AM EST
Increasing cloudiness early this afternoon. Wind northeast 20 km/h gusting to 40. High minus 11. Wind chill minus 28.
Mainly cloudy. Wind north 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low minus 20.
Clearing early in the morning. High minus 7.
|Clearing||Snow||Periods of snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
-6° | -19°
21° | -2°
-7° | -7°
19° | 19°
-13° | -22°
9° | -8°
-18° | -26°
-0° | -15°
-17° | -27°
1° | -17°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Gilles Cloutier, Charbonneau commission witness, facing perjury allegations
- Gilles Cloutier, the political organizer who admitted to orchestrating more than a dozen turn-key elections, is now facing perjury allegations linked to his Charbonneau commission testimony, according to Radio-Canada.
- Fire damages east end Montreal restaurant
- A fire caused $200,000 in damage to a restaurant in Montreal's east end overnight. It appears to have started at around 2 a.m.Tuesday in the basement of the New Milano Pizzeria on de Marseille Street, near Langelier metro station.
- Brian Mulroney, Ronald Reagan private chat uncovered audio
- CBC Montreal’s Daybreak has uncovered a long-forgotten tape containing a private conversation between then Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney and U.S. President Ronald Reagan in the mid-1980s.
- Montreal weather: Cloudy and chilly
- There is a 40 per cent chance of flurries in Montreal late this afternoon. It will be cloudy for most of the day with 40 km/h winds.
- Angela Orosz, Auschwitz-born Montrealer, returns to Poland for liberation anniversary video
- Angela Orosz was born in Auschwitz in the dying days of the Second World War. She's returning for the first time to the death camp that claimed the lives of her father and other family members.