Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 31, 16 at 5:00 PM EDT
Feels like: 29
Feels like: 84
Sunrise: 6:17 AM
Sunset: 7:38 PM
SW 3 km/h
Pressure: 100.9 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 31, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Aug 31, 16 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers early this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 10.
Mainly sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the morning then 40 percent chance of showers in the afternoon. High 21. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing late in the evening. Low 8.
|Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- EMSB launches bilingual campaign to bolster enrolment
- The English Montreal School Board has adopted the slogan "Être Bilingue, c'est gagnant" to show parents that ensuring their child's bilingualism is a top priority.
- 'Kids, I will not let you down,' P.K. Subban tells patients at Montreal Children's Hospital
- Nearly a year after making his $10-million pledge, former Habs player P.K. Subban returned today to the Montreal Children's Hospital. He says he will continue his fundraising efforts despite being traded to Nashville.
- Verdun python still on the lam
- A pet royal python that's been missing for almost a week in Verdun is still missing, after reports that it was located turned out to be false.
- Controversial Quebec history course still in 'pilot' phase, province insists
- Even though the books have been printed and school boards are using the new program, a point man for Quebec's education minister insists the province's controversial new history curriculum could still be changed.
- Spared from closing, back-to-school day at Lakeside Academy has special meaning video
- When students file into Lakeside Academy for their first day of school today, it won't be like other schools in Montreal.