Set Sainte-Agathe as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 21, 13 at 4:00 PM EDT
Sunrise: 5:18 AM
Sunset: 8:29 PM
SE 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
Periods of drizzle
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT Tue May 21, 13 at 3:45 PM EDT
Becoming cloudy this evening then rain. Amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 12.
Periods of drizzle. High 20.
Cloudy. Rain beginning in the evening. Amount 20 to 30 mm. Low 16.
|Periods of drizzle||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
14° | 1°
57° | 34°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
18° | 4°
64° | 39°
21° | 5°
70° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- breaking Complete service outage on Montreal metro
- Montreal's STM is reporting service outages on all four of its metro lines.
- Daniel Ratthé asked to resign from CAQ
- Blainville MNA Daniel Ratthé has been suspended from the Coalition Avenir Québec caucus and asked to sit as an independent in light of anticipated allegations.
- Quebecer describes chasing tornadoes in Oklahoma audio
- Storm chaser Jolyane Limoges was in Oklahoma when the tornado that left 24 dead in its wake cut across the town of Moore.
- Gary Carter honoured with Montreal street name
- The memory of baseball hero Gary Carter will be commemorated by the City of Montreal today with the renaming of a street in Villeray.
- CBC's Top Tweets: What should Harper's next move be?
- CBC asked members of the twitterverse to share their advice for Prime Minister Stephen Harper in light of the senate expense scandal.