Set Mont-Tremblant as default location
Current ConditionsThu Jul 28, 16 at 9:00 AM EDT
UV: 7 (High)
Sunrise: 5:36 AM
Sunset: 8:34 PM
Pressure: 101.3 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT Thu Jul 28, 16 at 5:00 AM EDT
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 24. Humidex 27. UV index 7 or high.
A few clouds. Low 12.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Humidex 28.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Showers||Periods of rain||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec police retire before hearings over alleged sexual misconduct in Haiti
- Two Quebec police officers accused of sex-related breaches while working as United Nations peacekeepers in Haiti have retired before facing any disciplinary action, raising fresh questions about Canada's ability to hold its peacekeepers accountable.
- Today at the Rogers Cup: Eugenie Bouchard to take on 3rd round
- The 22-year-old tennis player will face 121st-ranked Kristina Kucova
- Head-on collision in Morin Heights leaves 1 dead, 2 seriously injured
- One person has died and two others were injured in a head-on collision this morning in Morin Heights.
- Man electrocuted after climbing hydro pole in Rivière-du-Loup
- The 21-year-old man was electrocuted on the platform. His friend felt the current when he reached for the platform and fell to the ground.
- Police to resume search for person believed to have fallen into Port of Montreal
- Debris and a life jacket were found during an intensive search Wednesday led by the Canadian Coast Guard.