Set Mont-Tremblant as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 24, 17 at 1:00 AM EST
Sunrise: 6:46 AM
Sunset: 5:37 PM
N 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST Thu Feb 23, 17 at 3:45 PM EST
Cloudy. Low minus 1.
Cloudy. Snow beginning near noon. Risk of freezing rain late in the afternoon. Snowfall amount 2 cm. Temperature steady near zero.
Snow or freezing rain. Temperature steady near minus 1.
|Snow||Showers||Flurries||Snow||Cloudy||Snow or rain|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Coiteux reaffirms confidence in SQ investigation of Montreal police
- Quebec Public Security Minister Martin Coiteux reaffirmed his support Thursday for a provincial police-led investigation of claims that Montreal police fabricated evidence against two of their own officers to keep them quiet about alleged corruption within the force.
- Recap Canadiens lay goose egg in Julien's milestone game
- Rookie Anthony Beauvillier scored in the first period and Thomas Greiss made 24 saves as the New York Islanders spoiled Montreal coach Claude Julien's 1,000th NHL game with a 3-0 victory over the Canadiens on Thursday night.
- STM delays prompt class action lawsuit
- A class-action lawsuit has been filed with the Quebec Superior Court against the STM for delays and service interruptions.
- FEATURE Roots of Montreal: Explore the city through the lives of 7 Montreal families
- Discover how some of Montreal's cultural communities have painted the city's urban landscape into what it is today in our interactive feature for Montreal's 375th year.
- Maison Alcan complex gets official heritage status
- After years of deliberation, the Maison Alcan complex has be given official heritage status in order to protect and preserve it.