Set Mont-Tremblant as default location
Current ConditionsTue May 26, 15 at 12:00 PM EDT
UV: 8 (Very High)
Feels like: 31
Feels like: 88
Sunrise: 5:15 AM
Sunset: 8:36 PM
WSW 8 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Tue May 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT Tue May 26, 15 at 11:30 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. A few showers or thunderstorms this afternoon. Wind southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40. High 26. UV index 8 or very high.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Low 16.
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon with risk of thunderstorms. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 27.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- New Miners trapped underground in Quebec gold mine
- Nine miners are trapped underground in a gold mine in the Abitibi region of Quebec.
- Updated Gaétan Barrette backtracks on maximum age for IVF
- Quebec Health Minister Gaétan Barrette is backing away from one of the more controversial elements of a major health care reform bill.
- RCMP raiding home linked to investigation of radicalized youth
- RCMP confirm its officers are at a home in St Leonard, linked to the ten young people arrested over a week ago for allegedly trying to join jihadists overseas.
- Updated Eugenie Bouchard out in 1st round of French Open
- Eugenie Bouchard's disappointing season got worse Tuesday as she lost her opening-round match at the French Open in straight sets to unseeded Kristina Mladenovic.
- Michael Sam focuses on football, not making history as CFL's 1st openly gay player
- On the verge of becoming the first openly gay athlete to play in the CFL, Michael Sam pledged his support to Montreal's LGBT community but insisted he's "just here to play football" at Tuesday's news conference introducing him as the newest member of the Alouettes.