Set Mont-Tremblant as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 05, 16 at 6:00 AM EST
Feels like: -6
Feels like: 21
Sunrise: 7:25 AM
Sunset: 4:13 PM
NE 2 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM EST Mon Dec 05, 16 at 5:00 AM EST
Cloudy. Snow beginning this morning. Amount 2 to 4 cm. High minus 5.
Cloudy. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. High minus 1.
|Mainly cloudy||Snow||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Man in custody, woman dead after overnight crime spree in Montreal
- Police believe a man started his night by fatally shooting a woman at a Pointe-aux-Trembles gas station, and ended it in custody, arrested by Longueuil police.
- Analysis Quebec byelections will put new PQ leader, CAQ's identity politics to test
- The new leader of the Parti Quebécois, the Coalition Avenir Québec's decision to zero in on identity politics and the Liberal government's track record will all be put to the test in four byelections being held today across the province.
- CBC IN STANDING ROCK 'I'm here until they're done': Standing Rock protesters savour a victory, but not packing up just yet video
- A decision to deny permission for the contentious Dakota Access Pipeline to be built under a Missouri River reservoir near the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation was cause for celebration, but it seems unlikely protesters will leave the site where they have been entrenched for months anytime soon.
- Owners ecstatic after 'kidnapped' dogs from Quebec found near Happy Valley-Goose Bay
- On Nov. 24, Serge Morneau wasn’t certain if he or his partner would ever see their dogs again. But after travelling more 500 kilometres, Miouky and Moly were returned to their owners.
- New Montreal weather: Daytime snow
- The snow will start in the morning, but we'll only see about five centimetres fall when it's all over with.