Current Conditions

Sun Feb 19, 17 at 5:00 AM MST

1°C 34°F

Visibility: n/a
Sunrise: 7:47 AM
Sunset: 6:12 PM

Wind: E 4 km/h
Humidity: 98%
Pressure: 100.0 kPa

Weather information provided by Environment Canada

Today

A few rain showers or wet flurries
High: 4°
High: 39°

Tonight

Chance of flurries or rain showers
Low: 0°
Low: 32°
P.O.P. 60%

Summary

(Celsius) Sun Feb 19, 17 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Feb 19, 17 at 5:00 AM MST

Today

Rain showers. Wet flurries early this morning. Snow level near valley bottom. Wind becoming south 20 km/h this afternoon. High plus 4.

Tonight

Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of rain showers changing to 40 percent chance of flurries this evening. Snow level near valley bottom. Wind south 20 km/h becoming light late this evening. Low zero.

Monday

Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning and 60 percent chance of rain showers in the afternoon. Snow level near valley bottom. High plus 5.

 

Extended Forecast

Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday

February 20

February 21

February 22

February 23

February 24

February 25

Chance of flurries or rain showers Rain or snow Chance of rain showers or flurries Cloudy A mix of sun and cloud A mix of sun and cloud

High 5°

High 41°


P.O.P. 60%

High 6°

High 43°

High 3°

High 37°


P.O.P. 60%

High 3°

High 37°

High 3°

High 37°

High 3°

High 37°

National

CBC News: Weather Centre

Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!