Set Creston as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 22, 14 at 4:00 PM MST
Feels like: 25
Feels like: 77
Sunrise: 5:05 AM
Sunset: 8:39 PM
W 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:53 PM MST Tue Jul 22, 14 at 4:53 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers this evening with risk of a thunderstorm. Low 15.
Mainly cloudy. 40 percent chance of showers late in the morning and in the afternoon. Risk of a thunderstorm in the afternoon. High 22. UV index 7 or high.
Showers. Risk of a thunderstorm in the evening. Local amount 10 to 20 mm. Low 10.
|Chance of showers||Chance of showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
25° | 10°
77° | 50°
28° | 13°
82° | 55°
30° | 12°
86° | 54°
32° | 12°
90° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Langley RCMP crash: Alberta family camper van hit
- An RCMP cruiser involved in a police chase collided with a family's Alberta-registered camper van in Langley, B.C., on Tuesday, sending five people to hospital.
- Analysis TransLink's SkyTrain communication breakdown
- In the world of crisis communications, worst-case scenarios are exactly the situations for which corporations should be prepared.
- New Prince George mayor makes royal birthday proclamation for B.C. city
- The city of Prince George will celebrate its royal connection annually, after the mayor proclaimed July 22 — the birthday of the young Windsor — "Prince George of Cambridge Day".
- Nick Phongsavath's death at Pemberton Music Festival not foul play
- Police have ruled that the death of a Regina man at the Pemberton Music Festival last Friday was not as a result of foul play.
- SkyTrain shutdown blamed on human error by TransLink
- TransLink is blaming Monday's shutdown of Metro Vancouver's SkyTrain system on an electrician who accidentally tripped a critical breaker while working on an electrical panel.