Set Creston as default location
Current ConditionsMon Dec 22, 14 at 2:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:38 AM
Sunset: 4:51 PM
WNW 6 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MST Mon Dec 22, 14 at 11:00 AM MST
Sunny. High plus 3.
Clear. Increasing cloudiness overnight. Low minus 2.
Cloudy. Snow beginning early in the evening. Amount 5 cm. Temperature steady near zero.
|Snow||Chance of showers||Cloudy||Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Cloudy|
3° | 0°
37° | 32°
1° | -1°
34° | 30°
-2° | -5°
28° | 23°
-4° | -7°
25° | 19°
-5° | -8°
23° | 18°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Bedbug bait and trap invented by Simon Fraser University scientists
- After 180,000 bedbug bites and eight years of study, Simon Fraser University scientists say they have invented a new kind of bedbug bait and trap.
- Breaking Child injured in Lions Bay
- Members of Vancouver's North Shore Rescue team are en route to Lions Bay by helicopter, following reports of an injured child.
- Earthquake 'swarm' strikes off B.C. coast, but no sign of the 'Big One'
- A series of earthquakes that struck off the coast of B.C. over the weekend is not a sign that a large quake is imminent, says geological researcher Dr. Honn Kao.
- Chinook salmon could be wiped out by 2100, new study claims
- New climate-change research involving a University of British Columbia scientist predicts that one of the West Coast's most prized salmon stocks could be wiped out over the next 85 years.
- Canada launches pilot program for spouses waiting for permanent residency
- The federal government will start issuing open work permits to help the spouses of Canadians already living in the country but waiting for permanent residency, under a one-year pilot program launched today.