Set Creston as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 05, 15 at 3:00 PM MST
UV: 3 (Moderate)
Sunrise: 7:21 AM
Sunset: 6:34 PM
WNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.9 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM MST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 11:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6. UV index 3 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Mainly sunny. High 10.
|Mainly sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
14° | 0°
57° | 32°
11° | 2°
52° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Jimmy Pattison to monitor TransLink transit tax spending if referendum passes
- One of the richest men in Canada will lead a panel to oversee how TransLink spends the new Metro Vancouver transit tax, if the yes side wins the upcoming referendum.
- E-cigarette restrictions in B.C. to be introduced in spring
- E-cigarettes are to be restricted in British Columbia with legislation designed to stem their use among young people.
- Port Metro Vancouver chemical fire still smouldering the day after video
- A chemical fire that broke out at Port Metro Vancouver's downtown terminal yesterday is still smouldering inside the shipping container, but firefighters hope to have it fully extinguished later this morning.
- Bubby Rose's coffee shop owner helps woman turn life around audio
- A former homeless woman in Victoria, B.C., says the compassion and support of a cafe owner helped lift her out of poverty and turn her life around.
- Margot Bentley case highlights irrelevance of living wills in B.C.
- The case of Margot Bentley is highlighting the uncertainty of living wills under legal scrutiny but there are other options for those who who want their end-of-life plans to be honoured.