Set Creston as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 02, 15 at 4:00 AM MST
Feels like: -3
Feels like: 27
Sunrise: 7:27 AM
Sunset: 6:29 PM
SW 4 km/h
Pressure: 101.6 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Sun Mar 01, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 2.
Cloudy with 40 percent chance of flurries in the morning. Flurries beginning in the afternoon. Amount 5 cm over northern sections. High plus 3.
Flurries ending in the evening then clearing. Low minus 8.
|Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
3° | -8°
37° | 18°
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
9° | -5°
48° | 23°
10° | -3°
50° | 27°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Go Public Patients' 'lives ruined' as hip surgery waits grow
- Two osteoarthritis patients struggling with constant pain are speaking out in frustration about increasingly long waits to get hip replacement surgery.
- Photos Camille Seaman traveled to Alaska to document melting ice video
- It was by chance that Camille Seaman first travelled north — a bumped flight on Air Alaska led to a free trip to Kotzebue on the Bering Strait.
- Gas prices take sharp increase with more coming say industry watchers
- Industry watchers says double digit increases in the price of gasoline are coming due to labour disruptions at U.S. refineries, abnormally cold weather and a weak Canadian dollar.
- Vladmir Putin supporters show up at pro-democracy march
- A rally in Vancouver to show solidarity with Russia's opposition became heated as supporters of President Vladmir Putin crashed the event.
- Surrey RCMP hunting driver who caused 3-vehicle crash, injuring 6
- Surrey RCMP are looking for a male suspect they say stole a 2005 Ford F350 truck and crashed at high speed into three other vehicles on Scott Road injuring six people.