Set Creston as default location
Current ConditionsMon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 AM MST
UV: 8 (Very High)
Sunrise: 5:13 AM
Sunset: 8:32 PM
NNW 3 km/h
Pressure: 102.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MST Mon Jul 28, 14 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming sunny this morning. High 34. UV index 8 or very high.
Clear. Low 18.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud near noon. High 35.
37° | 20°
99° | 68°
36° | 20°
97° | 68°
35° | 19°
95° | 66°
32° | 15°
90° | 59°
32° | 15°
90° | 59°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- B.C. men Michael Weir, Gerald Thom dead after home-built aircraft crashes video
- Two longtime friends were killed Saturday night as the small plane they built together crashed down next to players at a golf course on Vancouver Island.
- Video Arbutus gardeners hold final party before CP Rail deadline video
- It was a bittersweet day for gardeners out in the sunshine yesterday, as their blooming plots along Vancouver's Arbutus rail corridor are slated for demolition by month's end.
- B.C. wildfire officials concerned with 2nd heat wave video
- Temperatures are already rising and are expected to stay high for the next seven days, particularly in the Southern Interior, which will see highs in the mid-30s.
- Stabbing rampage sends 4 to hospital in Abbotsford, B.C.
- A 34-year-old man has been arrested after allegedly stabbing four people in Abbotsford, B.C., Saturday night.
- B.C. Mounties threatened, fired upon at Tsilhqot'in reserve
- Mounties in B.C.'s Central Interior say they were shot at as they tried to track down a man who threatened an RCMP officer on a Tsilhqot'in nation reserve early Sunday morning.