Set Creston as default location
Current ConditionsFri Nov 27, 15 at 9:00 PM MST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 8:13 AM
Sunset: 4:54 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 103.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Nov 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
Clear. Increasing cloudiness late this evening except clear over higher terrain late this evening and overnight. Low minus 6.
Cloudy except sunny over higher terrain. Clearing in the afternoon. High minus 3.
Increasing cloudiness except clear over higher terrain late in the evening and overnight. Low minus 5.
|Clearing||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
B.C. Weather Features
British Columbia Headlines
- Paris climate talks at 'tipping point' says Vancouver mayor audio
- The UN climate change conference in Paris is Vancouver’s chance to show off its progress in the effort to reduce greenhouse emissions, says Mayor Gregor Robertson.
- New Disappearance of Emma Fillipoff from Victoria still a mystery 3 years later
- Emma Fillipoff's mother hopes someone out there has a tip that could help police find her daughter, even though there's been no sign of her since she went missing.
- B.C. climate leadership team calls on province to act audio
- B.C.’s climate leadership team has released its recommendations for tackling climate change. Among the 32 recommendations are calls to increase the carbon tax, decrease the provincial sales tax, and a new 2030 emissions target.
- Folk artist Linda McRae on her inmate-inspired album audio
- Music is often a treasured possession for those behind bars. Now their voices are escaping institutions, through a new album from folk/roots artist Linda McRae.
- Police find missing autistic man Graeme Rush
- Graeme Rush had been missing since about 1 p.m. and wasn't wearing a jacket.