Set Saguenay as default location
Current ConditionsThu Apr 17, 14 at 4:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -11
Feels like: 12
Sunrise: 5:51 AM
Sunset: 7:37 PM
S 5 km/h
Pressure: 103.8 kPa
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT Wed Apr 16, 14 at 3:45 PM EDT
Partly cloudy with 60 percent chance of flurries this evening. Clearing overnight. Wind west 20 km/h gusting to 40 becoming light this evening. Low minus 8.
Sunny. Increasing cloudiness late in the afternoon. High plus 5. UV index 6 or high.
Mainly cloudy. Low minus 2.
|Sunny||Chance of showers||Periods of snow or rain||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of rain showers or flurries||Chance of flurries|
5° | -1°
41° | 30°
10° | -2°
50° | 28°
8° | 1°
46° | 34°
11° | 0°
52° | 32°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec anti-corruption unit investigates re-elected MNA
- Enquête has obtained confidential documents that suggest at least three UPAC investigations are ongoing into people who were at one point involved with the Liberal Party of Quebec under Jean Charest — including a sitting MNA.
- Recap Dale Weise scores in OT as Habs upend Lightning video
- Fourth-liner Dale Weise provided the last bit of drama with the overtime winner Wedneday night to give the Montreal Canadiens a 5-4 victory and a 1-0 lead in the series over the Tampa Bay Lightning.
- Video CBC Montreal on the ground in Tampa for Round 1 of NHL playoffs video
- The Habs face off against the Tampa Bay Lightning in the first round of the NHL playoffs. CBC sports reporter Andie Bennett headed down the coast to watch the action.
- Receding floodwaters in Sherbrooke give hope to residents video
- A rising Saint-François River has forced more than 600 people from their homes in Sherbrooke, Que., but local authorities are hopeful that they may be able to return to their residences before the weekend.
- Stephen Arthuro Solis-Reyes charged in Heartbleed-related SIN theft video
- The lawyer of a 19-year-old London, Ont., man charged with exploiting the Heartbleed bug to steal over 900 SIN numbers says his client has been devastated by the arrest.