Set Saguenay as default location
Current ConditionsTue Oct 21, 14 at 7:00 AM EDT
Feels like: -4
Feels like: 25
Sunrise: 7:13 AM
Sunset: 5:45 PM
SW 7 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT Tue Oct 21, 14 at 5:00 AM EDT
A mix of sun and cloud. High 6.
Partly cloudy. Low plus 1.
A mix of sun and cloud. Wind becoming east 20 km/h gusting to 40 in the morning. High 7.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers||Periods of rain||Periods of rain||Chance of showers||Cloudy|
8° | 0°
46° | 32°
9° | 5°
48° | 41°
9° | 6°
48° | 43°
8° | 4°
46° | 39°
8° | 2°
46° | 36°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Updated Soldier struck in St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., hit and run dies video
- One of two soldiers wounded in a hit and run involving a "radicalized" 25-year-old man in Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Que., has died, provincial police say.
- Special Report Money trail from Quebec chocolate sales company proceeds murky
- There are questions about how a charity that receives funding from controversial chocolate sales company Ado Boulot spends some of the cash.
- Luka Magnotta trial: PM staffer recalls receiving package with foul odour
- Jenni Byrne, Stephen Harper's deputy chief of staff, told the court she knew something was wrong when she was going through a partially opened package delivered to the party’s headquarters and was overcome by a "very bad smell."
- Special Report Chocolate-bar selling company's sales tactics questioned by Lachine mom
- A Montreal mother is raising questions about the sales techniques used by teenagers selling chocolate bars door to door for a Quebec company called Ado-Boulot.
- Food bank in Pointe-Saint-Charles may close its doors
- La Maison du Partage d'Youville, a food bank that’s been operating in Pointe-Saint-Charles for the last 30 years, says it may have to shut down due to rising operating costs and higher rent.