Set Saguenay as default location
Current ConditionsSat May 30, 15 at 3:00 AM EDT
Sunrise: 4:49 AM
Sunset: 8:35 PM
E 9 km/h
Pressure: 101.5 kPa
A few clouds
A few showers
Summary(Celsius) Fri May 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT Fri May 29, 15 at 3:45 PM EDT
A few clouds. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 11.
Increasing cloudiness. A few showers beginning early in the afternoon. Risk of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Amount 15 mm. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 near noon. High 26. UV index 6 or high.
Showers ending before morning then cloudy. Amount 10 mm. Wind west 30 km/h gusting to 50. Low 6.
|A few showers||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île bikes invade streets this weekend audio
- This weekend, thousands of people on bicycles will take to Montreal streets to partake in the annual Tour la Nuit and Tour de l'Île. Check road closures here.
- Montreal plans to develop park between Victoria, Champlain bridges
- The city of Montreal wants to develop a park for pedestrians and cyclists along the river between the Champlain and Victoria bridges.
- Video Entertainment ideas for the whole family for the last weekend of May video
- It's not quite festival season yet but there are certainly a lot of things to do this weekend -- including some downtown outdoor family fun.
- New bike-only lane on St-Denis Street coming within weeks
- The city of Montreal is working on a pilot project that would see one lane of St-Denis Street dedicated to bikes.
- RCMP release unseen video from Zehaf-Bibeau's manifesto video
- The RCMP have shared the previously unreleased 18 seconds from Ottawa gunman Michael Zehaf-Bibeau's video manifesto, all of which are spoken in Arabic.