Set Saguenay as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 26, 17 at 12:00 PM EST
Feels like: -17
Feels like: 1
Sunrise: 6:31 AM
Sunset: 5:23 PM
WNW 38 km/h
Pressure: 100.5 kPa
A few flurries
Chance of flurries
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST Sun Feb 26, 17 at 11:30 AM EST
A few flurries ending this afternoon then clearing. Local blowing snow. Wind west 40 km/h gusting to 60 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 this afternoon. Temperature steady near minus 6.
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness near midnight then 60 percent chance of flurries overnight. Wind west 20 km/h. Low minus 7.
Flurries ending in the afternoon then a mix of sun and cloud. Local blowing snow. Amount 5 cm. Wind west 50 km/h gusting to 70 diminishing to 20 gusting to 40 in the afternoon. High minus 5.
|Flurries||Periods of rain||Periods of rain or snow||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- Quebec City solidarity concert aims to break down 'imaginary walls' in wake of mosque shooting
- More than 1,000 people will pack the Capitole de Québec theatre on Sunday in a show of solidarity following last month's mosque shooting in Quebec City.
- Montreal animator nominated for an Oscar says he's already a winner audio
- Animator Theodore Ushev says just receiving a nomination for his short film Blind Vaysha is a win. “I don’t have a big expectation of winning an Oscar, but being nominated is a huge achievement,” he said.
- For Montrealers, Black History Month in Montreal a time to look back and to the future
- Montrealers tell Daybreak's Shari Okeke that Black History Month is about celebrating their roots, investing in community and making new contacts.
- Man in hospital, suspect arrested after stabbing in downtown Montreal
- The incident happened near the intersection of Berri Street and De Maisonneuve Boulevard at around 8 p.m. on Saturday.
- Striking Quebec lawyers, notaries to be forced back to work with special law
- At a news conference on Saturday, Treasury Board President Pierre Moreau announced the back-to-work legislation would be introduced Monday at the National Assembly.