Set Saguenay as default location
Current ConditionsSat Dec 27, 14 at 9:00 AM EST
Feels like: -10
Feels like: 14
Sunrise: 7:35 AM
Sunset: 3:55 PM
WNW 23 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
Snow and blowing snow
Summary(Celsius) Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST Sat Dec 27, 14 at 5:00 AM EST
Mainly cloudy. Wind west 20 km/h. Temperature steady near minus 1.
Cloudy. Snow and blowing snow beginning this evening. Amount 10 cm. Wind becoming east 30 km/h gusting to 50 near midnight. Low minus 4.
Flurries. Risk of freezing rain early in the morning. Snowfall amount 2 to 4 cm. Blowing snow. Wind east 30 km/h gusting to 50 becoming west 30 gusting to 60 in the morning. High minus 1.
|Flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||A mix of sun and cloud|
-12° | -12°
10° | 10°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
-18° | -23°
-0° | -9°
-11° | -16°
12° | 3°
-16° | -19°
3° | -2°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
CBC News: Montreal weather
- Weather specialistFrank Cavallaro
- Watch Frank Cavallaro's weather forecast on CBC News: Montreal weekdays at 5 p.m.
- Weather questionsAsk Frank!
- Send Frank Cavallaro your weather questions for a chance to have him answer them on CBC News: Montreal.
- CBC Montreal year in review: Most memorable quotes of 2014
- Quebec had a good year for memorable quotes in 2014 — from PKP to secular "charter of values" outrage to an Easter egg hunt gone terribly wrong. Check out the top quotes of the year here.
- Updated Trois-Rivières tugboat sinks, leaks 22 tonnes of fuel into water
- Pumping operations continue this morning at the Trois-Rivières port after a tugboat sank on Friday, leaking fuel into the St. Lawrence River.
- Recap World Juniors: Canada earns decisive win over Slovakia video
- Robby Fabbri had two goals and a pair of assists as Canada opened the world junior championship with a dominant 8-0 victory over Slovakia on Friday night.
- La maison du Calvet in Old Port for sale for $9.5 million
- The building that Montreal’s first mayor called home has been on the market for months, something the current owner blames on high costs.
- Verdun offering full alcohol permits for first time in more than century
- For the first time in more than a century, Montreal’s Verdun borough will allow bars in the district.