Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsWed Aug 24, 16 at 3:00 PM MDT
UV: 4 (Moderate)
Feels like: 26
Feels like: 79
Sunrise: 6:50 AM
Sunset: 9:42 PM
N 10 km/h
Pressure: 102.6 kPa
Chance of showers
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT Wed Aug 24, 16 at 11:00 AM MDT
A mix of sun and cloud. 30 percent chance of showers late this afternoon. High 26. Humidex 27. UV index 4 or moderate.
Partly cloudy. 30 percent chance of showers early this evening. Low 9.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 25. Humidex 27.
|A mix of sun and cloud||Rain||Rain||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New N.W.T. chief coroner to hold inquest into death of man in police custody
- The office of the chief corner of the N.W.T. announced it will hold an inquest into the death of a man who died in police custody in Fort Smith last year.
- More questions than answers about Sanikiluaq's water problems
- E. coli recently detected in Sanikiluaq, Nunavut, was found in the hamlet office not in the community's water source — though it’s not clear exactly where it was in the office or how it got there.
- New Stanton hospital expected to be 'enclosed and weather tight' by late fall
- Basic work on the exterior of the new Stanton Territorial Hospital building in Yellowknife should be done by late fall, according to the contractor.
- Wireless services, including cellular, disrupted in Carcross, Yukon
- Wireless services, including cellular service, are currently being disrupted in the Carcoss, Yukon area, prompting Yukon RCMP and the territorial government to advise residents to use landlines to contact emergency services if needed.
- Ripple effects felt by Hay River businesses as NTCL declines
- Hay River businesses say orders from communities served by NTCL have dropped as the reliability of the company's barge service has waned.