Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsSat Jul 26, 14 at 1:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:39 AM
Sunset: 11:02 PM
SW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Fri Jul 25, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
Mainly cloudy. Low 14.
Mainly cloudy. High 26. UV index 4 or moderate.
Clearing near midnight. Low 12.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Chance of showers|
28° | 14°
82° | 57°
26° | 14°
79° | 57°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
21° | 12°
70° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson turns himself in video
- Yukon murder suspect Michael MacPherson, charged with second-degree murder in connection with the death of Tanner Sinclair, turned himself in to RCMP on Vancouver Island Friday.
- Crews fighting forest fire 30km from Yellowknife
- Crews from Saskatchewan and New Brunswick have been deployed to fight a forest fire burning about 30 kilometres northwest of Yellowknife.
- Video Okalik Eegesiak takes over as chair of Inuit Circumpolar Council video
- Search scaled back for Richard Hager, missing in Pelly River
- A search for Richard Hager, 21, who has been missing since he jumped off the bridge at Pelly Crossing, Yukon, into the river for a swim almost a week ago, is being scaled back.
- 72-year-old B.C. man dies while kayaking Yukon River
- People fishing on Yukon's Lake Laberge discovered a body floating near the Lake Laberge campground Thursday evening around 7 p.m.