Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsSun Feb 14, 16 at 7:00 AM MST
Feels like: -18
Feels like: -0
Sunrise: 8:57 AM
Sunset: 5:59 PM
ENE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.8 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM MST Sun Feb 14, 16 at 5:00 AM MST
A mix of sun and cloud. Becoming cloudy near noon. High minus 10.
Cloudy. Low minus 14.
Cloudy. High minus 10.
|Cloudy||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video From the Northbeat archives: Dene love songs make a comeback video
- It's Valentine's Day, and with love in the air, we've dipped into CBC Northbeat's archives for this story about Dene love songs, originally aired in 2007.
- Great Whale's local store Whale-mart begins selling ptarmigan, beaver
- The locally run general store in Whapmagoostui, Quebec's northern-most Cree community, has begun selling traditional foods such as ptarmigan and beaver to those who can't hunt and those who can't afford to.
- Photos Your North: Best reader photos from Canada's North for the week of Feb. 8
- Sunsets, airplanes, a tea toss and a fog bow are highlighted in your best photos of the week from across Canada's territories.
- Vintage 'snowbugs' still rule parts of Canada's north video
- Originally manufactured in the 1940s and '50s, Bombardier's early attempts at the modern snowmobile, known by many simply as "snowbugs," are still heavily used across Canada's North.
- Small earthquake shakes Keno, Yukon
- A 4.3 magnitude earthquake hit a remote area of the Yukon this morning.