Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsFri Feb 27, 15 at 6:00 PM MST
Sunrise: 8:20 AM
Sunset: 6:33 PM
Pressure: 102.2 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST Fri Feb 27, 15 at 4:00 PM MST
A few clouds. Low minus 18.
Sunny. High minus 5.
Clear. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h before morning. Low minus 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud|
-8° | -17°
18° | 1°
-7° | -17°
19° | 1°
-5° | -19°
23° | -2°
-8° | -15°
18° | 5°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Missing man Edward Gon found dead in Gameti, N.W.T.
- RCMP and the Office of the Chief Coroner of the Northwest Territories are investigating after a man was found dead in Gameti Thursday afternoon.
- Policy for notifying public of high-risk offenders tweaked: RCMP
- The N.W.T. Department of Justice will now be notifying RCMP of the early release of all high-risk offenders, the RCMP announced Friday.
- Eetooloo Ejetsiak: Video shows Nunavut RCMP hitting naked prisoner video
- CBC News has obtained a video shown in a Nunavut courtroom earlier this month that shows a police officer striking a naked prisoner in an RCMP cell.
- Lotteries Yukon hands out 2nd big cheque in 2 months
- Lotteries Yukon handed over a $1 million cheque to the latest big winners today. In December, a Yukon resident took home a cheque for $3.5 million.
- Parents of Makibi Timilak angry at scope of external review
- The parents of an infant who died in Cape Dorset are furious at the decision of the Nunavut government to focus on post-death events in an external review.