Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Apr 24, 17 at 11:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 6:30 AM
Sunset: 9:54 PM
W 1 km/h
Pressure: 101.2 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Apr 24, 17 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clear. Low minus 4.
Mainly sunny. High 14. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low minus 3.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Yellowknife's Nathalie Sleno among 17 finalists to be Canada's next astronaut
- Yellowknife's Nathalie Sleno has made the even shorter short list to become Canada's next astronaut. She is one of 17 people being considered for two astronaut positions.
- 'No easy words': Shock of 2 homicides, 1 suspicious death hits Yukon legislature
- 'Every person in this room has been touched by violence,' said NDP Leader Liz Hanson in the legislature Monday. 'We must bring it to a stop.'
- First Air adds Sunday flight between Yellowknife and Iqaluit
- The airline is upping its round-trip flights between the capital cities — which includes a stop in Rankin Inlet — from three to four times a week, First Air announced last week.
- Whitehorse contractor fired off Whistle Bend pond repair project
- Norcope Enterprises says the Yukon government needs to look at how it handles contracts including putting in a better process for dealing with problems that arise during construction.
- Akeem Haynes' sprint team wins gold at World Relays in Bahamas
- The Canadian men's sprint relay team, which includes former Yellowknifer Haynes, bounced back in a big way Sunday, racing to gold in the 4x200-metre event at the IAAF World Relays in the Bahamas.