Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsMon Mar 30, 15 at 2:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:46 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT Mon Mar 30, 15 at 11:00 AM MDT
Mainly sunny. Wind southwest 20 km/h. High 12.
Increasing cloudiness. Light snow beginning overnight. Wind becoming northeast 20 km/h this evening. Low minus 5.
Snow ending early in the evening then cloudy with 30 percent chance of flurries. Amount 2 to 4 cm. Wind northeast 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Temperature steady near minus 4.
|Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
1° | -9°
34° | 16°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
0° | -10°
32° | 14°
1° | -10°
34° | 14°
-2° | -11°
28° | 12°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- New Nunavut hockey teams win big at southern tournaments video
- Young Baffin Island hockey players have been racking up wins at southern hockey tournaments this season, with Iqaluit youth taking home gold medals in two provinces.
- RCMP ask for help locating Yellowknife man missing from hospital
- David Nataway, 51, was reported missing by staff at Stanton Territorial Hospital on Sunday, Yellowknife RCMP said in a news release issued Monday.
- Kitikmeot Inuit Association members head to polls for byelection
- People across the Kitikmeot region in Nunavut are heading to the polls today to choose the next president of the Kitikmeot Inuit Assocation. Nine people from Gjoa Haven, Cambridge Bay and Kugluktuk are vying for the position.
- Two weeks after release, Tuktoyaktuk man accused of sexual assault
- A Tuktoyaktuk man with a history of violence and violating release his conditions has been charged with sexual assault, just two weeks after being arrested and released for violating his probation on a previous assault conviction.
- Clyde River, Nunavut, takes on oil industry over seismic testing
- Clyde River is a small, remote hamlet in Nunavut, but it's getting more attention than it's ever had before, because it's singlehandedly taking on the oil industry, which is eager to access potential deposits off its coast.