Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 3:00 AM MDT
Sunrise: 5:46 AM
Sunset: 10:55 PM
SSW 5 km/h
Pressure: 101.7 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT Mon Jul 28, 14 at 4:00 PM MDT
A few clouds. Low 13.
Mainly cloudy. Clearing near noon. High 29. UV index 5 or moderate.
Mainly cloudy. 60 percent chance of showers late in the evening and overnight. Risk of a thunderstorm late in the evening and after midnight. Low 13.
|Clearing||Chance of showers||Cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny|
16° | 7°
61° | 45°
23° | 7°
73° | 45°
27° | 11°
81° | 52°
27° | 12°
81° | 54°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Cow attack at B.C. farm kills N.W.T. man
- The man killed in a cow attack on a B.C. farm on Canada Day has been identified by the B.C. Coroners Service as 49-year-old Allen Donald Powder of Yellowknife.
- Body found near Fort Providence ID'd as Rachel Littlejohn
- The N.W.T. Coroner's Office says a body found in the Mackenzie River near Fort Providence last Wednesday has been identified as that of Rachel Littlejohn.
- Clyde River groups launch legal challenge to seismic testing video
- Clyde River Mayor Jerry Natanine, as well as the Hamlet of Clyde River and the Nammautaq Hunters and Trappers Organization have asked the Federal Court of Appeal for a judicial review of the National Energy Board's decision to allow seismic testing in Baffin Bay.
- B.C. kayaker found dead in Yukon lake ID'd as Erich Korinth
- Yukon's Chief Coroner has identified a man found dead in Lake Laberge last week as Erich Korinth of New Westminster, B.C.
- Christina David, former Nunavik resident, takes credit for plucking bird on Montreal Metro
- Woman laughs off uproar, says she didn't give much thought to preparing bird for cooking.