Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsThu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Sunrise: 7:58 AM
Sunset: 8:41 PM
SW 13 km/h
Pressure: 101.1 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT Thu Mar 26, 15 at 4:00 PM MDT
Clearing early this evening. Low minus 7.
Sunny. High 10.
Clear. Wind becoming west 20 km/h overnight. Low minus 5.
|Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
8° | -5°
46° | 23°
3° | -7°
37° | 19°
3° | -9°
37° | 16°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Woman sustains serious injury in Yellowknife RCMP cell
- Yellowknife RCMP say the woman was alone in a secure cell at the time of her injury and was being monitored by a guard.
- Canada appeals decision delaying N.W.T. land and water superboard
- The federal government is appealing a recent decision by the Northwest Territories Supreme Court delaying the government's plan to amalgamate the territory's land and water boards
- Innu Meshkenu walkers arrive at Kuujjuaq after 550 km trek
- A group of about 20 walkers participating in the Innu Meshkenu Cross Country Walk has arrived in Kuujjuaq, Que., about a month after leaving the Innu village of Matimukush, near Schefferville.
- Germanwings Flight 4U9525: Canadian airlines told to have 2 people in the cockpit video
- Canadian airlines have been told they must keep two crew members in the cockpit at all times, effective immediately, federal Transport Minister Lisa Raitt announced.
- Whitehorse gardening conference aims for return of local agriculture
- Gardeners from small communities across the North are in Whitehorse talking about growing local food and increasing food security.