Fort Liard, NT
Set Fort Liard as default location
Current ConditionsThu Dec 05, 13 at 12:00 AM MST
Feels like: -34
Feels like: -29
Sunrise: 9:59 AM
Sunset: 4:11 PM
ENE 16 km/h
Pressure: 104.4 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM MST Wed Dec 04, 13 at 4:00 PM MST
Cloudy. Clearing near midnight. Low minus 31.
Sunny. High minus 26.
Clear. Wind up to 15 km/h. Low minus 31. Wind chill minus 38.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Snow||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
-21° | -24°
-6° | -11°
-17° | -24°
1° | -11°
-18° | -22°
-0° | -8°
-20° | -24°
-4° | -11°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Photo galleryThe north lives here
- The north through your eyes
- Environment CanadaSeasonal Forecasts
- Temperature and precipitation outlook
- Video N.W.T. devolution bill debate begins video
- The debate over the N.W.T. Devolution Act began Wednesday in the House of Commons with questions over regulatory reform and First Nations consultation.
- 5 things to know about the proposed N.W.T. superboard
- The federal government introduced the Northwest Territories Devolution Act in the House of Commons this week. Bill C-15 also includes provisions to create one land and water superboard for all of the N.W.T.
- Possible meteor actually a jet trail, says expert
- Low-angle sunlight in Yellowknife made plane's contrail appear red, says University of Calgary professor.
- Ancestry review clears 11 to vote in Liard election
- The Liard First Nation electoral committee has agreed to let 11 members vote in an upcoming election, after a review determined they have sufficient Kaska ancestry to cast a ballot.
- Arctic rain threatens baby peregrine falcons video audio
- Climate change is bringing more frequent and heavier summer rains to the Canadian Arctic, and that's causing peregrine chicks to die of hypothermia, or even drown, say researchers.