Set Assiniboia as default location
Current ConditionsSat Aug 30, 14 at 9:00 PM CST
Sunrise: 6:16 AM
Sunset: 7:53 PM
SE 10 km/h
Pressure: 100.6 kPa
A few showers or thunderstorms
A mix of sun and cloud
Summary(Celsius) Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Aug 30, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
A few showers with thunderstorms ending early this evening then clearing. Wind west 20 km/h becoming light this evening. Low 8.
A mix of sun and cloud. High 19. UV index 5 or moderate.
A few clouds. Low 8.
|A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Chance of showers||Chance of showers||Sunny|
19° | 8°
66° | 46°
20° | 10°
68° | 50°
15° | 7°
59° | 45°
19° | 5°
66° | 41°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- March for missing and murdered Aboriginal women wraps up video
- Leader of Saskatchewan walk for missing and murdered aboriginal women calls for a national inquiry into the issue.
- Two Melfort-area rollovers believed to be alcohol-related
- Two serious rollovers that happened hours apart in the Melfort, Sask. area Friday night are believed to be alcohol-related.
- Barbershop won't cut women's hair, Evie Ruddy plans human rights complaint
- A Regina woman is planning to make a formal complaint with the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission after being refused service at a barber shop.
- New One person dead in gravel truck crash near St. Benedict
- A crash on Highway 20 near St. Benedict, Sask. Friday involving a gravel truck has left one person dead.
- Last long weekend of summer jam-packed with things to do
- The Labour Day long weekend, the last three-day weekend of the summer, is jam-packed with all sorts of events.