Set Assiniboia as default location
Current ConditionsSun Oct 26, 14 at 2:00 AM CST
Sunrise: 7:43 AM
Sunset: 5:53 PM
SE 14 km/h
Pressure: 100.2 kPa
Chance of showers
Summary(Celsius) Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Sat Oct 25, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming southeast 30 km/h gusting to 50 early this evening. Low plus 4.
Mainly cloudy with 30 percent chance of showers early in the morning. Clearing in the morning. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High 15.
Increasing cloudiness. Rain beginning overnight. Wind west 30 km/h. Low plus 1.
|Chance of showers||Snow||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
7° | -5°
45° | 23°
13° | 2°
55° | 36°
9° | -1°
48° | 30°
12° | 1°
54° | 34°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Police find human remains in South Saskatchewan River
- Police found human remains in the South Saskatchewan River near Victoria Park.
- Two dead after rollover at Big River First Nation
- Two men are dead after a rollover on a Saskatchewan First Nation.
- Entrepreneur says Saskatoon Farmers' Market impedes new vendors
- Kelly Crozier says he left the market after he was told there might not be space for him.
- Point of View Defeathering Halloween: 3 things to keep in mind about headdresses
- While we are seeing the headdress being banned from music festivals, it still shows up every Halloween through DIY sites and costume shops.
- Recap CFL: Stampeders rally for win over Roughriders video
- The Calgary Stampeders rallied in the fourth quarter for a 40-27 win over the Saskatchewan Roughriders.