Set Assiniboia as default location
Current ConditionsFri Mar 06, 15 at 1:00 AM CST
Feels like: -15
Feels like: 5
Sunrise: 7:37 AM
Sunset: 6:53 PM
WSW 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.0 kPa
A few clouds
Summary(Celsius) Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST Thu Mar 05, 15 at 4:00 PM CST
A few clouds. Increasing cloudiness before morning. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 7.
Mainly cloudy. Wind becoming west 30 km/h gusting to 50 in the morning. High plus 5.
Partly cloudy. Wind northwest 20 km/h becoming light near midnight. Low minus 5.
|Mainly cloudy||A mix of sun and cloud||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny|
5° | -6°
41° | 21°
9° | -3°
48° | 27°
14° | -2°
57° | 28°
13° | -2°
55° | 28°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Shorter showers and 6 more ways to conserve water
- People in Humboldt are being asked to take shorter showers while a repair is made to the regional water supply system. During the repair, water flows to Humboldt will be reduced.
- Nun against death penalty makes her case in Regina
- Sister Helen Prejean has served as a spirtual advisor to death row inmates and to victims' families. She says it is time to abolish the death penalty.
- Urgent back surgery waits for hospital bed, legislature told
- The case of a man who is in constant pain and needs immediate surgery was raised in the Saskatchewan Legislature Thursday.
- 3 words from Darian Durant fire up Saskatchewan Roughriders fans
- Three simple words are all Saskatchewan Roughriders fans needed to hear this off-season.
- Saskatchewan slang video a big hit
- A video that purports to examine Saskatchewan slang is really ... givin'er snoose on the internet.