Set Assiniboia as default location
Current ConditionsTue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Feels like: 27
Feels like: 81
Sunrise: 5:30 AM
Sunset: 8:51 PM
NE 15 km/h
Pressure: 102.3 kPa
Summary(Celsius) Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST Tue Jul 29, 14 at 4:00 PM CST
Clear. Low 12.
Sunny. Wind becoming southwest 20 km/h near noon. High 30. UV index 7 or high.
Clear. Wind southwest 20 km/h becoming light in the evening. Low 14.
|Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||A mix of sun and cloud||A mix of sun and cloud|
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
30° | 14°
86° | 57°
27° | 15°
81° | 59°
25° | 13°
77° | 55°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- 17 people, mostly youths, linked to trashing of arena at Montreal Lake
- RCMP say at least 17 people, mostly youths, went on a rampage in the arena on the Montreal Lake First Nation, causing considerable damage.
- First Nation chiefs' salaries due to be posted under Transparency Act
- The vast majority of First Nations chiefs and band councils have yet to post online their financial statements, including the salaries and expenses of their chiefs and councillors, under new transparency rules passed by the federal government last year.
- Tricycle stolen from yard of Regina girl with cerebral palsy
- A mother is asking for the public's help in finding a stolen tricycle that belongs to her daughter who has cerebral palsy. The mother posted an advertisement Monday on Regina's Kijiji website
- 5 new foods to try at the Queen City Ex
- The Queen City Ex has introduced a handful of new items to the midway this year.
- Pilot Barry Howe comes to rescue of crashed floatplane
- Bush pilot Barry Howe tells CBC about finding a downed floatplane near Wollaston Lake on Friday and helping rescue the pilot and passenger.