Set Assiniboia as default location
Current ConditionsFri Dec 13, 13 at 9:00 AM CST
Feels like: -30
Feels like: -22
Sunrise: 8:53 AM
Sunset: 5:04 PM
ESE 22 km/h
Pressure: 102.5 kPa
Periods of light snow
Periods of light snow
Summary(Celsius) Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM CST Fri Dec 13, 13 at 5:00 AM CST
Periods of light snow. Wind east 20 km/h becoming light this morning. High minus 17. Wind chill minus 29 this morning.
Periods of light snow ending this evening then partly cloudy. Wind becoming northwest 20 km/h near midnight. Temperature steady near minus 18. Wind chill minus 29.
Sunny. Becoming a mix of sun and cloud in the morning. Wind becoming west 20 km/h early in the evening. High minus 6. Wind chill minus 29.
|Mainly sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Sunny||Chance of flurries||Chance of flurries|
2° | -4°
36° | 25°
0° | -4°
32° | 25°
-5° | -7°
23° | 19°
-5° | -5°
23° | 23°
-18° | -18°
-0° | -0°
CBC News: Weather Centre
Nationwide, you can view weather on CBC News Network, 7 days a week.
Don't forget, your local weather forecast is available in your area on the CBC regional nightly news.
Tune in for weather: regional, national and international, coming your way from our team of meteorologists!
- Moose Jaw man, 22, charged in 3 road deaths
- A 22-year-old from Moose Jaw is charged with impaired driving causing death in the wake of a September car crash that left three people dead and one injured.
- 'Fat suit' inappropriate in school play, Regina mom says
- A Regina family says a recent high school musical discriminates against people who are overweight.
- Firefighters rescue Saskatoon woman from burning home
- Firefighters were called to the home at 922 8th Street East last night at 9:16 p.m. CST. They did a quick search and found a woman inside.
- Brit's Picks: Top things to see and do this weekend
- Our arts reporter Britainy Robinson has a few ideas about what you can check out this weekend in Regina & Saskatoon.
- All clear following gas line break in Saskatoon audio
- An all-clear has been issued for a Saskatoon neighbourhood where a high-pressure natural gas line was ruptured by a contractor digging in the area Thursday afternoon.